The Chateau Diaries #289 Teabag has a brother who is a Tealeaf

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I'm sure this is right - sadly, there are rumours that he's like this off camera, which probably wears down the people surrounding him.

I believe he can be. But I'm just as sure, he's a nasty guard dog too.
Gerry, in full-on professional Scotsman - aka cartoon “Scotman” (sic) - mode is unbearable. I do wonder if he tones it back in his taxi-driving business or if passengers travelling in the tartan taxi, with a multi-clan tartan-clad goblin in the driver’s seat, are treated to excruciating jokes and anecdotes which are told in an exaggerated Glasgow accent. All to a background of either Scotland the Brave on a loop or a recording of the massed pipes and drums playing at the Edinburgh Festival.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 25
And the chapel has such romantic connotations for them (thinks no-one). Thanks for the reminder @KiKiGee.
---
The more I think about it the more I can't get round the absolute cheek of him doing the proposing, when he's totally dependent on her. It must be some sort of Narc power play to upstage Fanny using the leap year to propose to him.
The ludicrous rings!🤣🤣🤣🤣WOW

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 24
The dynamics in the Shitoo are going to be bleeping fascinating. I can hardly wait! 🍿
I've already bought my hat for the big day and have already started on the Champers.

1707913566223.png
1707913603069.png
1707913746471.png

I wonder who will be the first to have a total sense on humour failure and either walk or punch him, once ole Snorty Slacksphincter starts giving his orders.

This is going to be hilarious.
---
Please make greeting cards out of your posts from yesterday, Toronto. Good for so many occasions! I'll take a dozen boxes.
I think they should be made into a glossy hardback and sent to them as a wedding gift. I wan't to see one from all the Chateauverse members, I've laughed and laughed at these.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 29
Is this Snorts brother??
Looks like the Janssen brothers share the same hairline and interest in finances. Older brother Philip Janssen is working on his masters in grifting, romancing the elderly, and securing his future personal finances, as well as a Ph.d in porcelain and deceit.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 25
I don’t like any one of them but Gerry is not the worst in IMO.

I don’t care about looks at all and I like when people own their bodies and appearance and Gerry is doing just that. Enjoying his friends and the sun.

Gerry is a mostly used as a ridiculous clown, but I think it is a role, something tells me it is a character he has played for the TV show that he extended to CD vlogs whenever he’s called upon. He used to be her partner on Chateau DIY and developed that clown Scotsman persona for the show. I believe he must be a very sweet person, a good friend of Fanny and IJ and he is clearly a lonely man. Also, his bad personality traits are certainly typical of his generation of man. He is 60, right?
I’m not giving him a pass as there’s no excuse for some behavior he showed towards women and nothing to do with being a 60 year old , I am 60 and most 60 year old men I know are amazing and have updated their attitudes with the years.

He was sick with cancer and I think he received treatment again recently, when he appeared completely bald in a vlog. If he received treatment and lost his hair, the new hair that grows looks always weirdly different. He seems to have dyed his hair also, so the whole look is weirder but he owns it. He doesn’t care what we think and I like people who don’t care what others think.

As expected, the most ridiculous is Snorts, hiding his figure from the sun or the eagle eyes of Toronto’s memes. I don’t care about looks but Snorts is just a torture to my eyes… Guess we need an exception right? I can’t look at the ugly face of DelPHIne the douche.
Gerry is the original “volunteer“ serving Derek, Isabelle, and Stephanie Jarvis for close to 50 years.

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 33
Olive looks so bad in the thumnail for the coming vlog.... That dye job is so bad... Worse than in the Death in Venice, the Visconti film. Well i hope hope he is fine dispite loosing F4F to Phiphi.
Just go grey you stupid prat. Maybe the ADHD means he hasn't the patience to re do his roots.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 14
Gerry is the original “volunteer“ serving Derek, Isabelle, and Stephanie Jarvis for close to 50 years.
Amaury and Natti need to get out fast! They did Selmar a favour. Gerry is used and abused, I think he is wising up as he’s not there so much.
Stephanie has surrounded herself with enablers all her life but her nemesis will always be her mother. Isabelle is not pleased at all. 💍

• Sad
  • Heart
Reactions: 20
Olive looks so bad in the thumnail for the coming vlog.... That dye job is so bad... Worse than in the Death in Venice, the Visconti film. Well i hope hope he is fine dispite loosing F4F to Phiphi.
aNGyKT9ZCcta5bz9UO5ehZw=s176-c-k-c0x00ffffff-no-rj.jpg

Magical Modernist Mansion
The Greatest Mystery of This Mansion! All written evidence erased from record. What do you think?!

mystery solved.gif

Screenshot (442).png

BJJ and Oliver Strong Kebab.png

❤Thank you @ComtesseRose ❤

• Haha
  • Heart
The Janssen family members are coming up with different outfits to disguise their identities for filming and to attend their son’s wedding at the Dump. Here are a few potential costumes to shield their identities at the wedding
1707916757901.png
1707916383556.png
1707916613343.png

---

• Haha
  • Heart
Amaury and Natti need to get out fast! They did Selmar a favour. Gerry is used and abused, I think he is wising up as he’s not there so much.
Stephanie has surrounded herself with enablers all her life but her nemesis will always be her mother. Isabelle is not pleased at all. 💍
I’m not sure about Izzy not being pleased. I think she will go along with whatever Fanny comes up with. They are all actors on the stage. You have to remember in her past life they probably were collecting lots of money with their old folks home. May or may not have been above board. I’ve always wondered if the folks were treated well. The way they fail to feed their volunteers and even paying guests makes me skeptical. Fanny learned her grifting ways from someone.

• Heart
Reactions: 26
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.