The Chateau Diaries #289 Teabag has a brother who is a Tealeaf

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Yes, it seems ann inordinate amount of effort when the lustrous, bouncing waves are limp and lank within minutes.

Reactions: 28
Listen carefully, I will say this only once.
I've been trying to think who Fanny reminds me of when she calls out "''Alloo" to the Chapel restorer. Then it came to me.....

Reactions: 52
I don't know exactly what the dress looks like, but the details and pattern are there:
Not cheap.

Attachments

Reactions: 36
The length is about right for her. Hopefully the neckline can be adjusted for maximum boobage exposure.

Reactions: 29
Thank you for the shiny new thread @ComtessRose

Reactions: 17
Thank you Tea with Lemon for working your magic and identifying Stephanie’s newest expensive dress !

Reactions: 27
Or maybe the announcement is that Gerry is retiring and moving to the dump full time. If he were there Fanny would not need Snorts anymore, to keep her company. Remember BS (before Snorts). She traveled with Gerry.
Gross! I can't stand the tartan gnome and his pathetic jokes. I have to ffwd when he speaks

Reactions: 28
I am not a hair dresser, but I think with all the bleach and coloring she does a permanent wave for curls might fry her hair. She would also have to pay for it, and I think she likes the attention when she fusses with her hair. A good hair spray when she first has the curls would keep them longer.

Reactions: 21
Fanny is showing her age and middle age mum vibes getting stronger every day. All Fanny's histrionics are definitely aging her face.
Histrionic Personality Disorder (Fanny seems to tick lots of the boxes)
I do think her Mother has this too but not so intense as Fanny as she plays up to the camera all the time.
So I feel it runs in her family and then I must mention Gerry..... well he does love to act the fool too. Yes I feel he is related by blood otherwise those two shockers (Mummy and Fanny )would have dumped him a long time ago.
The three of them all love the attention and strive to be the center of it all . Mummy and Fanny can be seen fighting for it when they are together for a time. I feel sorry for Percy at times.
This is why they grift so well as their life is a act.

Before I forget ... thank you ComtesseRose for the new thread- big kiss !

Reactions: 25
Listen carefully, I will say this only once.
I've been trying to think who Fanny reminds me of when she calls out "''Alloo" to the Chapel restorer. Then it came to me.....

View attachment 2752740View attachment 2752741
.......and Madame Edith couldn't sing either.
---
She's hankering for a sponsorship with Farfetch. I'm sure in the past I've seen something similar to the awful black number she wore New Years Eve on there.

Reactions: 22
Zimmermann is a Aussie company and when I walk past their shop where I live with my daughter who is a pattern cutter and grader I say to her "I could make that " and we laugh....... I am Hopeless at sewing unlike my daughter who has always be fabulous at sewing , even as a child .
I am not that fond of their clothing ( Zimmermann ) I guess you have to be young , thin and tall to look good in their stuff !
That's not you either Fanny !

Reactions: 33
I put some rough dates in for return flights Doha to Durban and business class are around £2k. Leaves her with plenty of her patrons money for more tat.
Taking your example of flights from March 14, 2024:

Qatar march 14, 2024 Johannesburg to Doha flights run from $1789 to $3376.00

Qatar March 15, 2024 Doha to Durbin flights run from $3734.00 to $ 3965

At a minimun, it would be $5623.00 or more for Stephanie’s plane tickets to fly from Johannesburg to Doha, and from Doha to Durbin? The same for Snorts, $5623.00. $11,246 for tickets for the gruesome twosome to travel one way from South Africa to England. under that travel scenario,

Snorts isn’t worth $1, much less over $10,000 for tickets to haul his lazy, useless, allergic grifting ass to South Africa and back to the dump. Fanny loves to spend those grifted funds.

Will it cost over $22, 000 + to fly Fanny and Snorts from England to South Africa and back?
Add $717 for Stephanie’s new Zimmerman dress that she wore from the airport.

Last edited:
Reactions: 30
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.