The Chateau Diaries #287 Fanny either has a new found interest in rebar & cement, or she's in heat!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
The more I think on the Billy P theft ring the more questions I have. As @Just Grift Wood pointed out, 72 of 76 stolen items were recovered. As these thefts were a decade ago why did fence still have that much of the loot? Did they get busted for something else and drop a dime on Billy? If Gwen had no knowledge of the thefts while waiting in the car, did she not notice Billy returning with the items at least some of the time? A lot of those pieces are sizable. With these thefts being ten years ago how were they identified initially if they weren’t caught at the time? Why did it take that long to find them? Did someone spill the Petherick secrets to deflect from themselves. To wit, did the Strawbridges know? Did Fanny? Did Michael get sloshed and confess? While Gwen might be a millionairess now, had she received her inheritance at that point? So many unanswered questions. Granted those things might’ve been covered in the parts of the new articles we couldn’t access, but still. These bits are important to the story and the investigation! I’ve been retired from journalism for 25 years but I just can’t turn that part of my mind off. Reporters today are tit at research. I’d hate to be Billy P if @KiKiGee decided to cast their eyes over the case!
Who was the family friend dealer who also got fined?

• Heart
  • Wow
Reactions: 22
If Gwen had no knowledge of the thefts while waiting in the car, did she not notice Billy returning with the items at least some of the time? A lot of those pieces are sizable.
Billy just shoved the loot down the front of his pants. Gwen was so impressed by the size of his package she didn’t want to ask any questions. 😆 Michael is starting to look more like the golden child now!

• Haha
Comments already being deleted from Billy’s latest video. Sherrie must have a fresh cup of coffee and is ready at the keyboard. I didn’t get a screenshot before one comment was deleted…gotta be quick!

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 28
6 hours ago
The pilazzo with the circles is actually for sale. It needs restorating, but would be wonderful once done. And it does have the most beautiful murano chandeliers. Thanks for sharing your get away.

@susanross3315
6 hours ago
With all those wonderful fabrics you have in the attic, why don’t you make your own lampshades????

Well, yes, it's for sale.
Look at the figure.
I can already see the idiots suggesting that Fanny organize a fundraiser, because the villa in Venice needs to be saved.
Although, I would like Fanny to buy something in Venice so that for the next 100 years we can have fun with: "How to destroy a villa in Venice"

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 25
Do we know if Billy has French citizenship or naturalization as we call it in the USA? If not, would this effect any bid for citizenship?
I don't know as I don't really watch the Pethericks.
It would definitely affect any bid for French citizenship.

• Heart
Reactions: 20
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0FmLLTx7_yc&lc=UgxFDtbw3_Z90PZvPTN4AaABAg

View attachment 2739799
@susanross3315
6 hours ago
With all those wonderful fabrics you have in the attic, why don’t you make your own lampshades????
You have a point susanross3315, you really do. Here’s a few possible reasons in case you’ve missed Fanny’s lifestyle :

1. Anything that goes into ‘Narnia’ or any other area of storage, is never seen again silly 😉

2. Even if Fanny did try and re-cycle any of her material collection, it would probably be mouldy, smell and be full of moth holes, probably ditto to most of her clothes that she rams into closets. Yuk 🤢

3. She never finishes anything she starts, so the chances of said fabrics becoming lampshades are zilch. Plus her Brother sewing machine is for serviettes and towel monograms only. And gingerbread Xmas decs because they’re Daaaarling.

4. When not on holiday, Fanny is currently obsessed with curtains, so expect her to vlog about that yet again on her return from Venice. At the current rate of curtain vlogs, the lampshades may make an appearance in about 2044.

5. Finally, stop being so practical sharonross3318. That’s what most people would do, but Fanny is a grifting, shopoholic, hoarder with rabid fans & patreons to entertain. More is more, she simply cannot get enough material into her life to rot away in Narnia.

Poor deluded sharonross3318. You have to feel sorry for her NOT 🙄😂
---
Who was the family friend dealer who also got fined?
My moneys on Sean 😉 he has the means, motive and an Etsy webpage 😁

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 27
Comments already being deleted from Billy’s latest video. Sherrie must have a fresh cup of coffee and is ready at the keyboard. I didn’t get a screenshot before one comment was deleted…gotta be quick!
This is only one I can see atm ...

chrome_VCTG4BNMGp.png

• Wow
  • Heart
Reactions: 17
So they got a suspended sentence. I'm appalled and surprised at such leniency. The fines are chicken feed to them.
72 of the 76 items were returned, so that leaves 4. He’s renovating and saving an old convent. All of that I am sure mitigated his sentence. He also showed up in court and faced his wrongdoing and admitted it. That may all sound like not much, but it goes a long way when you are compared with other more diabolical criminals. It could even be put down to youth and the despair of already having desertion hanging over his head. People under duress don’t make good decisions. He was probably broke. He seems to be on a good path now. Two kids, responsible for employing others. Regular and professional on his YouTube. I don’t think Gwen had inherited yet.

• Wow
Reactions: 18
Sign up early Tattlers - Anna from How to Renovate a Chateau is holding another course.......

Once a year I open the doors to my online course 'Home Print Academy', to give you the confidence to create your own beautiful print designs and decorate your home in a truly personal way.

Imagine the excitement of putting your personal stamp on your home, finally embracing your creativity, and taking a break from the daily grind. Well, that's exactly what my course is all about about!

My upcoming lino print course is not just about learning - you'll also have access to myself and a supportive community of like-minded people from around the world, to connect and learn together. Lino Printing is not only fun but also calming, it's like a little creative escape, that'll leave you feeling both accomplished and inspired.

Like last year places on the course are limited, to make sure everyone gets the help and support they need.

Course registration begins on Tuesday, March 5th.

If you want to be sure to get a spot and learn more about the details of the course, put your email address on the Early bird wait list below:

• Sad
  • Wow
Reactions: 14
Sign up early Tattlers - Anna from How to Renovate a Chateau is holding another course.......

Once a year I open the doors to my online course 'Home Print Academy', to give you the confidence to create your own beautiful print designs and decorate your home in a truly personal way.

Imagine the excitement of putting your personal stamp on your home, finally embracing your creativity, and taking a break from the daily grind. Well, that's exactly what my course is all about about!

My upcoming lino print course is not just about learning - you'll also have access to myself and a supportive community of like-minded people from around the world, to connect and learn together. Lino Printing is not only fun but also calming, it's like a little creative escape, that'll leave you feeling both accomplished and inspired.

Like last year places on the course are limited, to make sure everyone gets the help and support they need.

Course registration begins on Tuesday, March 5th.

If you want to be sure to get a spot and learn more about the details of the course, put your email address on the Early bird wait list below:
They really need to start showing the rooms she wallpapered more in their vlogs. New viewers probably haven’t seen them and no real renno has gone on in the last year. She might have a harder time selling out this time.

Reactions: 11

Look at the figure.
I can already see the idiots suggesting that Fanny organize a fundraiser, because the villa in Venice needs to be saved.
Although, I would like Fanny to buy something in Venice so that for the next 100 years we can have fun with: "How to destroy a villa in Venice"
But Snorty, the little trumped up unemployed gigilo, isn't sure he likes the €19m villia overlooking the Grand Canal. That little tit couldn't afford the front door knob!

• Haha
Reactions: 19
Dear Brenda right now
1707239970290.gif

• Haha
Reactions: 24
72 of the 76 items were returned, so that leaves 4. He’s renovating and saving an old convent. All of that I am sure mitigated his sentence. He also showed up in court and faced his wrongdoing and admitted it. That may all sound like not much, but it goes a long way when you are compared with other more diabolical criminals. It could even be put down to youth and the despair of already having desertion hanging over his head. People under duress don’t make good decisions. He was probably broke. He seems to be on a good path now. Two kids, responsible for employing others. Regular and professional on his YouTube. I don’t think Gwen had inherited yet.
Are you a defence lawyer?

• Haha
GO TO THE DAILY MAIL ARTICLE AND UPVOTE THIS COMMENT. ALREADY HAS 90 up arrows.
girly, South, United Kingdom, 3 hours ago

What about Stephanie Jarvis ? Begging for money online, while living a life of luxury. She should be in jail!

girly, South, United Kingdom, 29 minutes ago

@ordinair Stephanie is a friend of the Pethericks. Another chateau YouTuber. Cry poverty, ask money for her geriatric American viewers that think she is renovating a national monument, and spend thousands on herself. Year barely started and 3 luxury holidays, another 2/3 holidays booked for the next couple of months, Chanel bags, Dior dresses , louboutin and so on.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 37

Look at the figure.
It is stunning-even Fanny can't grift that much

• Haha
Reactions: 21
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.