The Chateau Diaries #287 Fanny either has a new found interest in rebar & cement, or she's in heat!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
My upvotes aren’t counting, do you need a DM account?
No you don’t need an account. Sometimes the daily mail site can be a bit funky. Go to the daily mail site online, look up the article and the comment. It is one of the top 10 comments currently and upvote it.see if that will work.

• Heart
Reactions: 16
And what’s even sadder…the proceeds he got from the stolen items probably pale in comparison to the thousands he’s made off YouTube.

Yes, I’m sure he thought he would just get a “slap on the wrist.” A fine, at most. He probably didn’t expect a prison sentence. In the US, a one year prison sentence usually means the person will actually serve less time than that. Not sure if a one year sentence in France means he’ll really serve that long?
I was reading the comments on DM and it’s a one year suspended sentence so he won’t see jail time. Billy and his family always reminded me of travellers.

• Wow
Reactions: 22
Look, I have been around some dubious characters in my life, real seedy bastards, often without any social skills, and never, never once have any of them poured wine into a plastic bottle to take home.
For instance, I have been around two brothers where one tried to stab his brother with a fork after a dinner table altercation but those blokes would never have poured wine into a plastic bottle. They would have guzzled it on the spot.
🤣🤣🤣 I was just thinking, I might be considered a dubious seedy bastard, and that I absolutely would have necked it before I would have poured it in a bottle. Well it seems you have just confirmed my own suspicions 🤣🤣🤣

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 25
Nope, not you. Isabelle6541 liked your post.
I hope Isabelle6541 can give us an update while she is here on the arsenal of attorneys, tax officials, journalists, and French government crime investigators she was spearheading to bring Stephanie Jarvis (and her nonprofit association including officers Isabelle and Natty) to justice.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 40
What an utter tit!
---

I wonder what The Gibbon will have to say.

What a silly Billy.

All we need now is Fanny to get done for something.
it’ll go one of two ways with Brenda, both of them involving one of her Homilies from the Hearth.
  1. Forbidding any mention of Billy’s transgressions
  2. Taking the moral high ground and reigniting the war between herself and Ma Petherick

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 20
Watch Stephanie claim that items in the Sacristy and other items at the Dump chapel are missing and presumed stolen in her next video. Complete with a gaping open mouth photo of herself in an expensive new designer outfit with her hands on her cheeks, “Where are the missing chapel items?”

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 31
No you don’t need an account. Sometimes the daily mail site can be a bit funky. Go to the daily mail site online, look up the article and the comment. It is one of the top 10 comments currently and upvote it.see if that will work.
You’re right. Going straight to their site allowed me to upvote. Had to read all the comments to find the Stephanie Jarvis is a con artist ones but it was entertaining. It sure looks like this story brought out the religious, the nutters and a some racists and anti-colonialists.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 21
🤣🤣🤣 I was just thinking, I might be considered a dubious seedy bastard, and that I absolutely would have necked it before I would have poured it in a bottle. Well it seems you have just confirmed my own suspicions 🤣🤣🤣
At next summer's Patron Day I suggest Fanny keep it classy and decant the wine into plastic water bottles.

• Haha
Reactions: 29
I wonder if Alex Billsters cameraman will decide to return ? He was going to be away for about 1 month. I enjoyed his filming and editing.

Reactions: 10
You’re right. Going straight to their site allowed me to upvote. Had to read all the comments to find the Stephanie Jarvis is a con artist ones but it was entertaining. It sure looks like this story brought out the religious, the nutters and a some racists and anti-colonialists.
When you look at the article comments, click the header that says best comments, and the highest ranking comments will show at the top of the comment section, The Stephanie comment has 99 or 100 up votes right now and should be in the top 10 to 15 best comments on the article.

• Haha
Reactions: 20
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.