The Chateau Diaries #287 Fanny either has a new found interest in rebar & cement, or she's in heat!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Watch Stephanie claim that items in the Sacristy and other items at the Dump chapel are missing and presumed stolen in her next video. Complete with a gaping open mouth photo of herself in an expensive new designer outfit with her hands on her cheeks, “Where are the missing chapel items?”
Except she has no idea what stuff she's got, she's such a hoarder. Instead, she's used to people implausibly giving her expensive gifts such as chandeliers, jewellery etc. Nothing suspicious in that...

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 21
I think MPs fake boyfriend Andrew was actually an Interpol detective working undercover on Billster’s case. That’s why he was asked to leave 🤔

😂

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 30
phfactor66
1 hour ago
Philip seems quite attached to his wine lately

johngraham8794
3 hours ago
Can't believe what Philip did with the wine... absolute skinflint. But then maybe when you are on your 3rd holiday in a month that is how you can afford it.

annieterminetschuppon7232
3 hours ago
I will be mad travelling with you always doing things in last minute forcing you to keep running when it is so easier to spare sufficient time to commute

@Kitty_cat2001
9 hours ago
It all looks so great however I often wonder why Phillip doesn’t undertake the harder more manual tasks-a lot of things seem to fall to others particularly Amury.

@johngraham8794
2 hours ago
Good question. Perhaps he just pefers to be in You Tube Videos not doing a lot.

billymeyer99
9 hours ago
The great thing about dogs is that they are always ecstatic to see you whether it is after 5 minutes or 5 days.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 27
Yes, here’s the article. Billy, Billy, Billy. Going to be tough to work on the convent while you’re spending a year in prison for theft….of religious objects, no less! His defense chalked it up to “immaturity.” What a jerk.

This is shocking.. Is this why Sean of Sean's World hasn't been around?

• Angry
  • Wow
Reactions: 24
Do we know if Billy has French citizenship or naturalization as we call it in the USA? If not, would this effect any bid for citizenship?
Yes, it will. Chances are, even if married to a French citizen and having his children registered as French, the authorities would turn down any application.

• Wow
  • Heart
Daily Mail

dummy_148x178.jpg
léonie
, ici, France, 5 minutes ago
Billy Petherick spent three months in pre-trial detention and was sentenced to a one-year suspended prison sentence and a fine of 15,000; his partner was fined 10,000. The second-hand dealer who was tried alongside them for receiving stolen objects was fined 8,000

• Wow
Reactions: 25
Look, I have been around some dubious characters in my life, real seedy bastards, often without any social skills, and never, never once have any of them poured wine into a plastic bottle to take home.
For instance, I have been around two brothers where one tried to stab his brother with a fork after a dinner table altercation but those blokes would never have poured wine into a plastic bottle. They would have guzzled it on the spot. One of them was a fantastic cook and once treated us to an amazing meal in a wool shed.
The point is, those blokes would be written off by Stephanie Jarvis because they were down market, but she films her fuckwit gigolo POURING WINE DREGS into a plastic bottle! Apart from their appalling lack of humanity, this weird lack of social awareness from both of them is awful.
I wonder if Percy pours left over wine into a plastic bottle to take away? Over to you Isabelle.
This!
I like to think of myself as classless in that I can't be pidgeon holed. I've mixed at all levels through work and play, the majority of working men who may be perceived as rough and even a few crims often have more decency than the Snorts of this world. Many could drink up a storm but non would pour wine into a plastic bottle.

• Heart
Reactions: 26
What an absolute moron. Why on earth would someone, whose partner is a millionaire (or maybe a multi millionaire..), need to nick items from churches in order to flog them in the UK for next to nothing. This is a guy who spends over £10k on a coffee machine..

And how ironic that he’s now doing up a convent whose own listed relics have gone missing..
Maybe that's why he's doing up a convent. Self inflicted penance! What a twit. I have no time for church and "organised religion", but you must have respect.

• Heart
Reactions: 22
Perhaps someone from Chateau de la Basmaignee accidentally signed in under the wrong profile? It might explain a few things…🤔

• Wow
  • Heart
Reactions: 30
Perhaps someone from Chateau de la Basmaignee accidentally signed in under the wrong profile? It might explain a few things…🤔
The Isabelle stuff was such shite and so obvious it was all bollocks.

I also remember how combative tattle was then -much more pleasant nowadays.

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 31
Yes, here’s the article. Billy, Billy, Billy. Going to be tough to work on the convent while you’re spending a year in prison for theft….of religious objects, no less! His defense chalked it up to “immaturity.” What a jerk.

Now that they’ve wrapped up Billy’s misdeeds, let’s do the bigger fish, Stephanie Jarvis.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 40
Does this sound like Snorts talking?

@camilamhf
7 hours ago
Exactly! A lot of us feel the same way! Such good and consistent content... It's a shame that Youtube has frozen her channel subscribers' numbers! I cannot think why, but I have been observing for some time, and for the last months it has grown 2 new subscribers! 2 really????? Something weird is going on...

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 22
Does this sound like Snorts talking?

@camilamhf
7 hours ago
Exactly! A lot of us feel the same way! Such good and consistent content... It's a shame that Youtube has frozen her channel subscribers' numbers! I cannot think why, but I have been observing for some time, and for the last months it has grown 2 new subscribers! 2 really????? Something weird is going on...
why would YouTube freeze her channel subscribers? Her content is constantly repetitive, trite, boring and fake that is why the numbers aren't growing

• Heart
Reactions: 25
Remember how the local hospital gifted him all these statues, the old altar etc. from the chapel? I wonder what the hospital thinks about the gift now ...

• Heart
  • Wow
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.