The Chateau Diaries #287 Fanny either has a new found interest in rebar & cement, or she's in heat!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
With today's news about Billy, I'm wondering if the families dismissal by Dick and Angel might have been related to light fingers at work.

• Heart
  • Wow
Reactions: 14
What went up must come down, I think it is Daddies Birthday ???
Don't expect them to be washed before being stored away

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 27
What disappoints me most is that he didn't keep Gwen out of his shenanigans
I feel sorry for those two little boys who will grow up and read about their father's shenanigans. They won't have much to be proud of. It does make you question how his parents and grandparents made their money too; there's something fishy about Sherrie but Pa always seemed decent. I wonder about Ryan's family too. If only a similar scandal could come to light about the Jarvis lot.

• Heart
Reactions: 28
Billy and Stephanie have something in common, neither are religious or give a shot about ch
Didn't we think that 6541 could have been meaningful dates for IJ (birth year and when set met Daddy?).
Here is a link to my post from October 3, 2023

Oct 1, 2023
Earlier in this thread, there was discussions about Dump plants here in this forum. Of course, we know Isabelle 6541 wa a dump planted account, most likely ChamberPottie, When I suggested 6541 meant Feda, a location in Norway and suggested that FRK might be Isabelke 6541, Clara shut that possibility down . I think Clara was correct, I couldn’t find a link between FRK and this specific location.

However, I do think Isabelle6541 was one of the Dump crew, likely Pottie or even Baghead. 6541, in gematria means FEDA. I mistakenly thought FEDA referred to Feda, Norway,

What does FEDA actually reference? Who were the resident Dump crew that were gaming addicts in the 1990’s and 2000’s who were Nintendo gaming addicts and spends years playing video games with each other, at the Dump, even abandoning old broken Nintendo units at the Dump? Baghead and Stephanfraudie,

There was an obscure Nintendo game named FEDA, which means “ emblem of justice.” This is where the 6541 came from. Name of the Tattle account: Isabelle6541, meaning “Isabelle, emblem of justice” set up August 8, 2021. First post March 6, 2022. Last post September 5, 2022. Recall this account wanted to meet with Clara at the Patron extravaganza, talk off forum, etc. and to reveal her identity ( or identities ). Yebo account was registered August 25, 2022. First message posted September 28, 2022 , with the same aggressive narrative and wild promises as Isabelke6541, international man of mystery, my ass.

The Dump crew has many accounts established here on Tattle that they will suddenly put into use in this forum to advance certain narratives. There are several active accounts posting here today.

• Wow
  • Heart
Reactions: 22
Didn't we think that 6541 could have been meaningful dates for IJ (birth year and when set met Daddy?).
Good grief! Well if so we are obviously bothering them. Do they have a conscience re grifting whilst being wealthy and owning property. Isabelle, are you reading this? Steph? Amourey what do you think? I have a feeling you've just about had enough of them.
---
Billy and Stephanie have something in common, neither are religious or give a shot about ch

Here is a link to my post from October 3, 2023

Oct 1, 2023
Earlier in this thread, there was discussions about Dump plants here in this forum. Of course, we know Isabelle 6541 wa a dump planted account, most likely ChamberPottie, When I suggested 6541 meant Feda, a location in Norway and suggested that FRK might be Isabelke 6541, Clara shut that possibility down . I think Clara was correct, I couldn’t find a link between FRK and this specific location.

However, I do think Isabelle6541 was one of the Dump crew, likely Pottie or even Baghead. 6541, in gematria means FEDA. I mistakenly thought FEDA referred to Feda, Norway,

What does FEDA actually reference? Who were the resident Dump crew that were gaming addicts in the 1990’s and 2000’s who were Nintendo gaming addicts and spends years playing video games with each other, at the Dump, even abandoning old broken Nintendo units at the Dump? Baghead and Stephanfraudie,

There was an obscure Nintendo game named FEDA, which means “ emblem of justice.” This is where the 6541 came from. Name of the Tattle account: Isabelle6541, meaning “Isabelle, emblem of justice” set up August 8, 2021. First post March 6, 2022. Last post September 5, 2022. Recall this account wanted to meet with Clara at the Patron extravaganza, talk off forum, etc. and to reveal her identity ( or identities ). Yebo account was registered August 25, 2022. First message posted September 28, 2022 , with the same aggressive narrative and wild promises as Isabelke6541, international man of mystery, my ass.

The Dump crew has many accounts established here on Tattle that they will suddenly put into use in this forum to advance certain narratives. There are several active accounts posting here today.

There have been active dump accounts posting today? I guess we can't have a heads up. I really do wonder who they are.

Dumpcrew if you're reading this. Stop grifting. You're wealthy. Behave.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 21
With today's news about Billy, I'm wondering if the families dismissal by Dick and Angel might have been related to light fingers at work.
Nah - I reckon it was over the Micheal P design shenanigans. IMO the court case was years ago - before Chateau DIY.

Reactions: 13
What about the beret with sequins on. Is this some expensive fashion gem we are not fully appreciating?
Full disclosure. I've got a sequin hat (I feel like it's a mix between a beret and a skull cap). I purchased it over 10 years ago and even then it wasn't even fashionable... 😂
But it is cute... maybe I should find it again...

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 31
I’m not normally in mind to disagree with anyone on here but on this I cannot agree @OhIDontKnow. Stealing from churches is a huge no no. One of the unwritten laws. Same for graveyards. It’s just not one I could find any reason to make excuses for but that’s just me. I suspect I’m not alone in thinking this. It puts him in a completely new light just when I was beginning to like him. He and Gwen certainly have a ‘side’ to them, that’s for sure.
The news article says Billy claimed he was “immature” when he stole the items. But he didn’t do it once…or twice. He did this repeatedly…over 70 items stolen. Even a child knows it’s wrong to take something that doesn’t belong to you. Billy claimed he deserted the army because of “bullying.” Seems like he’s got a lot of excuses. Maybe he’s changed…I don’t know. I think he knows there are consequences to his actions and he might think twice before doing it again. But has he fundamentally changed? Probably not…his character is probably much the same.

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 28
Full disclosure. I've got a sequin hat (I feel like it's a mix between a beret and a skull cap). I purchased it over 10 years ago and even then it wasn't even fashionable... 😂
But it is cute... maybe I should find it again...
😍 I have a black beret with big black sequins and I LOVE it!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 20
Light posting today from me. I'll be busy picking my chin up from off the floor over this Billy Petherick news.....and Gwen, too! Guess that yeast money isn't enough?
Wow, wow, wow.
Morning all ........

Well bloody hell you wake up thinking "What are those two LaLaLande Grifters doing today ?? " only to be floored with Billy and his Misses !
Wow, Wow, Wow like you stated M&M .

I hope Fanny kept her Church locked up when they were around !!! :eek:

What's that you say ? There is Nothing worth stealing in there ??? :ROFLMAO: Only the STARS !!! :cool:

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 27
Hope Billsters downfall does not have negative impact on The Moons who are doing so much for their menagerie.
I wouldn't think so. Nick was meant to go back to the convent in early January and hasn't been back as yet. Perhaps he is staying away.

Reactions: 17
I wouldn't think so. Nick was meant to go back to the convent in early January and hasn't been back as yet. Perhaps he is staying away.
He's too busy doing all of Ryan's house renovations. I hope Ryan is paying him well. I get the feeling that Nick sees Ryan struggling with ADHD and possibly more - and he can't help himself, has to help the guy out. What a nice man.

• Heart
Reactions: 18
Love that we are seeing Christmas decs coming down today when MarIE showed them already down days ago

• Haha
Reactions: 30
Hate Mail aka Daily Mail UK

Fanny can't delete these

Proud Mary, Greater London, United Kingdom, 1 hour ago

I used to quite like Stephanie until she started all that. She certainly does live a life of luxury the chateau , a flat in London, holidays every couple of months , I dont understand the people who donate . And dont even get me started on the boyfriend who got used to spending other peoples money very quickly . He was the last straw for me.
I didn't get a reply from the Fail ages ago when I wrote to them regarding Stephanie Jarvis. Today, if I have time I will resend and attach the Billy story. This could be an opening for an investigation into her fraud.
I am way behind, so this may have been mentioned.

• Heart
Reactions: 30
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.