The Chateau Diaries #267 Stephanie Jarvis is a con artist, and The Chateau Diaries is a scam

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Fanny trying to stay upright so she doesn’t slop her tea from the €75 handleless beaker…stupid woman.
Why does she not walk just a little further and turn the fountain on? Natty is there so why has Amoury not done his job of turning on the fountain in time for the guest breakfast. .?
Fanny makes such a thing about her tea , I thought she has a kettle in her room and a ‘ tea station’ so she can have a cup in bed!?
Also, popping into the guest bathroom on her way to such a busy, busy day of admin was as usual mid day according to Amourys watch.!

Attachments

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 31
Fanny looks like a clown in that expensive dolce gabanna outfit with the large blue fluffy earrings. The outfit only brings out her ruddy Gerry like features. Perhaps dressing in bright primary colors allows her Percy age paramours/ Only Fans for Seniors to see her clearly in videos.

Still a LieLande miracle. Stephanfraudie is rushing everywhere and has already ditched her morning “ waddle.”

Admin, my ass. She is playing up the little orphan princess angle, whenever she spots a desk, she plops down and claims she is doing hours of administrative work.

Cluttery Khillip is an absolute waste of space. All he does is spend his time on online auctions spending tax free money that is not his to spend. He has a very weird obsession with the dump. Fanny has moved on and is spending thousands of dollars monthly on designer dresses, shoes, etc. for herself.

When he is no longer of any use to her and is tossed away like an old Kleenex and kicked out of the Dump, Fanny will keep everything he has purchased with Patreon funds, etc. He keeps trying to mix his crap with hers. Fanny will video Amaury and Kevin tossing porcelain into boxes and loading them into a delivery van to be driven by Snorts back to his homeland.

Khilip’s plates from his grandfather, were sadly an autumnal fail. He looked dirty in his denim shirt. The quail looks like something Phi Phi would have expelled after a disastrous evening of crème brûlée, egg, salad, and chicken. All MarIA had to do was to serve her potato shaped dessert to end an all around unappetizing Dump meal.

Amaury is still the on call Dump fix it maintenance man. He made a comment in the video that people could now see how he has to spend his days at the Dump now there are daily videos to record him. Fanny could care less about Molly the dog and could barely put forth the effort to feign interest.

Marie does speak and act like a small child. She loves to speak very slowly and in a contrived child like voice. That is her way to act “ cutesy” and to inspire people to take care of her like a toddler. That doesn’t work at the Dump, where it is every Dump resident for himself.

Cheap ass Fanny purchased the smallest cake available for Kirsty. What a humanitarian.

Last edited:
  • Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 37
That cake was not only for a 5-year old, but it was TINY! I was more curious as to what Kirsty's wish was for- a better place to work?
Also, the birthday bouquet was pretty shoddy. It was tiny and made with really cheap flowers. Meanwhile, the bouquets Snorts presented to Fanny were much better. I don't understand why Kirsty works at The Dump either. Remember that humiliating dress up episode with those "gowns" donated by none other than Big witch Brenda? Fanny of course, pulled the best one for herself and Kirsty ended up with something ridiculous that wouldn't fit her anyway. 🤮

• Heart
  • Sick
Reactions: 22
Fanny looks like a clown in that expensive dolce gabanna outfit with the large blue fluffy earrings. The outfit only brings out her ruddy Gerry like features. Perhaps dressing in bright primary colors allows her Percy age paramours/ Only Fans for Seniors to see her clearly in videos.

Still a LieLande miracle. Stephanfraudie is rushing everywhere and has already ditched her morning “ waddle.”

Admin, my ass. She is playing up the little orphan princess angle, whenever she spots a desk, she plops down and claims she is doing hours of administrative work.

Cluttery Khillip is an absolute waste of space. All he does is spend his time on online auctions spending tax free money that is not his to spend. He has a very weird obsession with the dump. Fanny has moved on and is spending thousands of dollars monthly on designer dresses, shoes, etc. for herself.

When he is no longer of any use to her and is tossed away like an old Kleenex and kicked out of the Dump, Fanny will keep everything he has purchased with Patreon funds, etc. He keeps trying to mix his crap with hers. Fanny will video Amaury and Kevin tossing porcelain into boxes and loading them into a delivery van to be driven by Snorts back to his homeland.

Khilip’s plates from his grandfather, were sadly an autumnal fail. He looked dirty in his denim shirt. The quail looks like something Phi Phi with have expelled after a disastrous evening of crème brûlée, egg, salad, and chicken. All MarIA had to do was to serve her potato shaped dessert to end an all around unappetizing Dump meal.

Amaury is still the on call Dump fix it maintenance man. Fanny could care less about Molly the dog and could barely put forth the effort to feign interest.

Marie does speak and act like a small child. She loves to speak very slowly and in a contrived child like voice. That is her way to act “ cutesy” and to inspire people to take care of her like a toddler. That doesn’t work at the Dump, where it is every Dump resident for himself.

Cheap ass Fanny purchased the smallest cake available for Kirsty. What a humanitarian.
And this is why not jack gets done at the Shitoo- Amaury is also "Mr. Fixit" for every and any crisis of the day. Good lord, the Shitoo is full of people (Snorts and herself included) that cannot even change a lightbulb by themselves (as evidenced by the lamps and chandeliers.)

• Heart
Reactions: 26
Filmed for effect in same vlog? Amaury crouched under wasbasin trying to repair it in a hurry for guests while the fop twit waltzes in a derelict salon with news of a mirror on EBay where he spends his time ...and money. So glaringly useless and entitled & taking himself so seriously. I wonder what her patrons really think of him - the posts rarely mention him, playing safe 😠
@marqis' wife. Glad you're keeping up the good work while the Marquis is otherwise engaged. Btw what is a sukkah, a tent? I have quite a few Jewish friends, but none of them orthodox so know little about their rites. As a teenager I spent time negotiating their delish salt beef/gherkin rolls in the lunch break.
Never mind the duster on the banisters - gives a homely touch. As Rebecca Vizzard said of her fab house, perfection is imperfection.

• Heart
Reactions: 19
That cake was not only for a 5-year old, but it was TINY! I was more curious as to what Kirsty's wish was for- a better place to work?

Cheese-us help us, I had to do a rewind as whilst Fanny awoke and only had time to do her "turn round the courtyard" in her bathrobe with her cuppa, she looks like she awoke in her makeup from the previous day (so gross!). They eyebrows and her lashes were the giveaway, as later on, it looks like she finally washed her face to spend the day online shopping "editing".

I would absolutely LOVE Jeffree Stars (love him or hate him, he knows make-up) to visit the dump (oh bay, but please don't stay there!) and give Fanny a makeover. Her look is more dated than Snorts' mother's trousers!
Speaking of make-up, Positano looks like she softened her make-up this week, she must read here...

• Haha
Reactions: 14
Speaking of make-up, Positano looks like she softened her make-up this week, she must read here...
I'll give Nicki this much- at least she has a skincare regime and would probably NEVER go the bed with her "face" still on. But, her palettes do look manky AF- I'd be horrified if a makeup artist showed up with them!

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 17
Fanny trying to stay upright so she doesn’t slop her tea from the €75 handleless beaker…stupid woman.
Why does she not walk just a little further and turn the fountain on? Natty is there so why has Amoury not done his job of turning on the fountain in time for the guest breakfast. .?
Fanny makes such a thing about her tea , I thought she has a kettle in her room and a ‘ tea station’ so she can have a cup in bed!?
Also, popping into the guest bathroom on her way to such a busy, busy day of admin was as usual mid day according to Amourys watch.!
So I gave it a down thumb and oh look... it gave me an option to hand over my money .. never miss an opportunity to grift eh Fanny?
1696214582885.png

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 17
I think Stephanfraudie has never donated the monthly Grift grab proceeds to the designated charities unless she got something in return , e.g., Viliotti and the African charity with tax write off benefits. She has never shown proof that the other claimed donations ever occurred. I believe she either never makes the majority of the grift grab donations and keeps the money for herself to buy herself gifts, clothing, pay Khillip’s allowance, etc. or makes a donation that is far smaller than the one she has claimed publicly to the grift grab YouTube viewers and keeps the rest.

Stephanie Jarvis doesn’t have a charitable cell in her body.

She has never shown any paperwork or proof to the crap unwrapped viewers to back up her claims about proceeds from the channel and documentation of the actual donations. She has never been transparent in showing what expenses or salaries are specifically subtracted from the crap unwrapped Adsense and YouTube money, e.g. total amounts earned, amounts subtracted for salaries, expenses, etc.

Has she been spending the Crap Unwrapped money on her new designer wardrobe purchases, especially this past year? She is a pathological liar, Why should anyone believe what she claims about proceeds, expenses, and donations without proof? She hasn’t even claimed to make any fake monthly donations since March.

• Heart
  • Sick
Reactions: 30
Well, it's now officially October- what happened to Chateau Wrap Up with their September 2023 re-launch? :unsure:

• Heart
Reactions: 28
Love how Fanny suddenly makes her own tea in todays video after comments in this forum this week about how she expects others to make her tea.

Fanny slams the peahens, “ they are beautiful but they can’t sing.” Does that remind you of the Shittelaine?

Phillips has baby girl hands, similar to those on an American girl doll.

How many portraits of Stephanie can you spot in her boudoir? How many of Phi Phi?…..wait a minute, is that a painting of a squirrel next to the painting of the Shittelaine?It is!!!!

Stephanfraudie Cutesy moment no. 1, jumping for joy and unfortunately singing with glee, click and watch 10 seconds.

Cutesy Moment No. 2 : F4F offers to shield the tiny cake purchased for Kirsty s birthday. Watch 10 seconds.

Who hopes pervy Daddy Derek’s painting comes crashing down on the little orphan princess at her grifted desk?

Last edited:
  • Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 16
MariAs duff.🙄🤣🤪whatever that is??
---
Filmed for effect in same vlog? Amaury crouched under wasbasin trying to repair it in a hurry for guests while the fop twit waltzes in a derelict salon with news of a mirror on EBay where he spends his time ...and money. So glaringly useless and entitled & taking himself so seriously. I wonder what her patrons really think of him - the posts rarely mention him, playing safe 😠
@marqis' wife. Glad you're keeping up the good work while the Marquis is otherwise engaged. Btw what is a sukkah, a tent? I have quite a few Jewish friends, but none of them orthodox so know little about their rites. As a teenager I spent time negotiating their delish salt beef/gherkin rolls in the lunch break.
Never mind the duster on the banisters - gives a homely touch. As Rebecca Vizzard said of her fab house, perfection is imperfection.
. Frieda Vizel is for me a fascinating insight into the Hasidic way of life. IMO worth a watch on YouTube❤
---
Love how Fanny suddenly makes her own tea in todays video after comments in this forum this week about how she expects others to make her tea.

Fanny slams the peahens, “ they are beautiful but they can’t sing.” Does that remind you of the Shittelaine?

Phillips has baby girl hands, similar to those on an American girl doll.

How many portraits of Stephanie can you spot in her boudoir? How many of Phi Phi?…..wait a minute, is that a painting of a squirrel next to the painting of the Shittelaine?It is!!!!

Stephanfraudie Cutesy moment no. 1, jumping for joy and unfortunately singing with glee, click and watch 10 seconds.

Cutesy Moment No. 2 : F4F offers to shield the tiny cake purchased for Kirsty s birthday. Watch 10 seconds.

Who hopes pervy Daddy Derek’s painting comes crashing down on the little orphan princess at her grifted desk?

Your snapshots also showed us that Natty was wearing a white top in the dashing to work. …..segment, And when Fanny came down to celebrate… Curtseys birthday later that….morning she had two layers of black tops on.
Snorts might wear the same shirt for days in end for continuity but the rest of the gang not so much!
That Brother sewing machine is a miracle worker stitching together so many days of footage from the cutting room floor.

Attachments

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 23
Earlier in this thread, there was discussions about Dump plants here in this forum. Of course, we know Isabelle 6541 wa a dump planted account, most likely ChamberPottie, When I suggested 6541 meant Feda, a location in Norway and suggested that FRK might be Isabelke 6541, Clara shut that possibility down . I think Clara was correct, I couldn’t find a link between FRK and this specific location.

However, I do think Isabelle6541 was one of the Dump crew, likely Pottie or even Baghead. 6541, in gematria means FEDA. I mistakenly thought FEDA referred to Feda, Norway,

What does FEDA actually reference? Who were the resident Dump crew that were gaming addicts in the 1990’s and 2000’s who were Nintendo gaming addicts and spends years playing video games with each other, at the Dump, even abandoning old broken Nintendo units at the Dump? Baghead and Stephanfraudie,

There was an obscure Nintendo game named FEDA, which means “ emblem of justice.” This is where the 6541 came from. Name of the Tattle account: Isabelle6541, meaning “Isabelle, emblem of justice” set up August 8, 2021. First post March 6, 2022. Last post September 5, 2022. Recall this account wanted to meet with Clara at the Patron extravaganza, talk off forum, etc. and to reveal her identity ( or identities ). Yebo account was registered August 25, 2022. First message posted September 28, 2022 , with the same aggressive narrative and wild promises as Isabelke6541, international man of mystery, my ass.

The Dump crew has many accounts established here on Tattle that they will suddenly put into use in this forum to advance certain narratives. There are several active accounts posting here today.

---
Comments on today’s cd video:

minutes ago
master wood craftsman on plumbing. c'mon. get Dan back here. heh
@carolinegooder7091
21 minutes ago
ago
Dan was a gardener, not a plumber. They need a live-in handyman again. ❤

Why can’t phi phi get off his ass and learn some repair skills?

THE UGLY DOLCE CLOWN OUTFIT IS A PANTSUIT!
hollykeller1545
2 hours ago
Oh , I wanted to see your full dress Stephanie! I love it with the earrings & hair❣👏🏻👏🏻 That mirror for such a low price - wow! Great episode!❤👏🏻

1 reply
@carolinegooder7091
@carolinegooder7091
19 minutes ago
In a comment, Stephanie said it was a pantsuit.

INTERESTING VIEWER BELOW:
@BUY_YOUTUBE_VIEWS_1001
2 hours ago
Your video is a true testament to the power of quality content! The way you presented the information with clarity and enthusiasm kept me invested throughout. I've been on a learning journey recently, and your video provided me with valuable insights that I hadn't come across before. Your dedication to research and preparation is commendable, and I appreciate the effort you put into delivering a top-notch video. I'm looking forward to more fantastic content from you!

terriashby5752
6 hours ago
Loving the dailies and seeing real work behind the scenes.

1 reply
@philspurling6414
@philspurling6414
4 hours ago
Personally, I prefer decorating, gardening and cooking. I can't watch plumbing, Mc Donalds runs and grocery shopping and plane flights. I can't handle that in my own life, I surely will not watch someone else do it, for goddness sakes. This is not working for me, I hope she goes back to the proper 2 days a week. It's also very manic, one topic to another., a very Instagram reel feel to it. To each their own, I hope she goes back to her proper format, I really enjoyed it. Sadly, I just can't get into this .I have a feeling this may all be coming to an end...just a hunch. Have a lovely evening. (Mrs. P)
Show less

@nuttienattie1
6 hours ago
Another great video. I always try to watch the adverts but todays was 47 minutes long! Has anyone else had this? Sorry just couldn’t justify watching

GenaF
7 hours ago
I'm curious as to Philip's life pre-Lalande. I find it very interesting that his family appear to have been buying him crockery and glasses for many years and I suspect before he met Stephanie and moved into the chateau. Did Philip come from a grand house? He really couldn't indulge in his passion for laying tables if he lived in a regular house with his partner as it wouldn't be anything like the free reign he has at Lalande.

blackcurrant5212
7 hours ago
Philip's face when you said you must be such an easy girlfriend!! 😂😂😂

🤮🤮🤮🤮🤮🤮🤮🤮🤮
@carolinegooder7091
8 hours ago (edited)
Beautiful morning scroll around the fountain. Great deal on the mirror! Philip gets better at spotting deals all the time. Good save Amaury on the sink. Maybe Kevin or Jamie needs to be around every day. ❤ Happy Birthday, Kirsty! Get that woman a unicorn mask. Marie is smiling, so is her back better? Poor Molly. Hope she is OK. Wonderful dinner. Stretching after admin work is a necessity. ❤

Last edited:
  • Sick
Reactions: 21
All I know is that if I have to watch one more video with close ups of Philip's face and little lady hands, I might hurl.
Dude! Buy some fingernail clippers!

(not to be gross, but I can't imagine him anywhere near me, let alone touching me. Eeeeeewww!)

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 25
Earlier in this thread, there was discussions about Dump plants here in this forum. Of course, we know Isabelle 6541 wa a dump planted account, most likely ChamberPottie, When I suggested 6541 meant Feda, a location in Norway and suggested that FRK might be Isabelke 6541, Clara shut that possibility down . I think Clara was correct, I couldn’t find a link between FRK and this specific location.

However, I do think Isabelle6541 was one of the Dump crew, likely Pottie or even Baghead. 6541, in gematria means FEDA. I mistakenly thought FEDA referred to Feda, Norway,

What does FEDA actually reference? Who were the resident Dump crew that were gaming addicts in the 1990’s and 2000’s who were Nintendo gaming addicts and spends years playing video games with each other, at the Dump, even abandoning old broken Nintendo units at the Dump? Baghead and Stephanfraudie,

There was an obscure Nintendo game named FEDA, which means “ emblem of justice.” This is where the 6541 came from. Name of the Tattle account: Isabelle6541, meaning “Isabelle, emblem of justice” set up August 8, 2021. First post March 6, 2022. Last post September 5, 2022. Recall this account wanted to meet with Clara at the Patron extravaganza, talk off forum, etc. and to reveal her identity ( or identities ). Yebo account was registered August 25, 2022. First message posted September 28, 2022 , with the same aggressive narrative and wild promises as Isabelke6541, international man of mystery, my ass.

The Dump crew has many accounts established here on Tattle that they will suddenly put into use in this forum to advance certain narratives. There are several active accounts posting here today.

---
Comments on today’s cd video:

minutes ago
master wood craftsman on plumbing. c'mon. get Dan back here. heh
@carolinegooder7091
21 minutes ago
ago
Dan was a gardener, not a plumber. They need a live-in handyman again. ❤

Why can’t phi phi get off his ass and learn some repair skills?

THE UGLY DOLCE CLOWN OUTFIT IS A PANTSUIT!
hollykeller1545
2 hours ago
Oh , I wanted to see your full dress Stephanie! I love it with the earrings & hair❣👏🏻👏🏻 That mirror for such a low price - wow! Great episode!❤👏🏻

1 reply
@carolinegooder7091
@carolinegooder7091
19 minutes ago
In a comment, Stephanie said it was a pantsuit.

INTERESTING VIEWER BELOW:
@BUY_YOUTUBE_VIEWS_1001
2 hours ago
Your video is a true testament to the power of quality content! The way you presented the information with clarity and enthusiasm kept me invested throughout. I've been on a learning journey recently, and your video provided me with valuable insights that I hadn't come across before. Your dedication to research and preparation is commendable, and I appreciate the effort you put into delivering a top-notch video. I'm looking forward to more fantastic content from you!

terriashby5752
6 hours ago
Loving the dailies and seeing real work behind the scenes.

1 reply
@philspurling6414
@philspurling6414
4 hours ago
Personally, I prefer decorating, gardening and cooking. I can't watch plumbing, Mc Donalds runs and grocery shopping and plane flights. I can't handle that in my own life, I surely will not watch someone else do it, for goddness sakes. This is not working for me, I hope she goes back to the proper 2 days a week. It's also very manic, one topic to another., a very Instagram reel feel to it. To each their own, I hope she goes back to her proper format, I really enjoyed it. Sadly, I just can't get into this .I have a feeling this may all be coming to an end...just a hunch. Have a lovely evening. (Mrs. P)
Show less

@nuttienattie1
6 hours ago
Another great video. I always try to watch the adverts but todays was 47 minutes long! Has anyone else had this? Sorry just couldn’t justify watching

GenaF
7 hours ago
I'm curious as to Philip's life pre-Lalande. I find it very interesting that his family appear to have been buying him crockery and glasses for many years and I suspect before he met Stephanie and moved into the chateau. Did Philip come from a grand house? He really couldn't indulge in his passion for laying tables if he lived in a regular house with his partner as it wouldn't be anything like the free reign he has at Lalande.

blackcurrant5212
7 hours ago
Philip's face when you said you must be such an easy girlfriend!! 😂😂😂

🤮🤮🤮🤮🤮🤮🤮🤮🤮
@carolinegooder7091
8 hours ago (edited)
Beautiful morning scroll around the fountain. Great deal on the mirror! Philip gets better at spotting deals all the time. Good save Amaury on the sink. Maybe Kevin or Jamie needs to be around every day. ❤ Happy Birthday, Kirsty! Get that woman a unicorn mask. Marie is smiling, so is her back better? Poor Molly. Hope she is OK. Wonderful dinner. Stretching after admin work is a necessity. ❤
The only thing worse than the vlogs, are the planted comments. I know our dear missing Le Comte liked to say, "You can't make this stuff up", but these comments are made up. I just don't believe there are that many people that stupid writing this 💩.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 22
The only thing worse than the vlogs, are the planted comments. I know our dear missing Le Comte liked to say, "You can't make this stuff up", but these comments are made up. I just don't believe there are that many people that stupid writing this 💩.
They are planted comments. They delete critical comments and plant gushing comments on Patreon also.Phi Phi probably splits his computer time between online auctions, Tinder, and deleting critical comments and planting gushing comments about himself, the Dump, and the Shittelaine, while drinking glasses of his sweet dessert wine.

• Heart
  • Sick
Reactions: 21
I'll give Nicki this much- at least she has a skincare regime and would probably NEVER go the bed with her "face" still on. But, her palettes do look manky AF- I'd be horrified if a makeup artist showed up with them!
But Rexy ........... I bet Nicki wears undies !!! ;)😍

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Amen! I think living with a narcissist would sap all your strength and energy after a while. That’s really what narcissists do…they target people to get their “narc supply (whatever they need or want at that time)…drain the energy from that person…then discard them and move on,
Oh my goodness this is so true. My narc Aunt drains people like a vampire. All of her problems become your problems. You try to fix the problems, and she comes up with new reasons to have the same problem. She’s rich, so she uses money when her charm wears off. A narc with money is like an unstoppable freight train.
---
Has she finally ditched that horrid La Belle Epoque intro?!?
I like it for her! She uses just a smidge of it and it’s happy, just like her.

Last edited:
  • Heart
  • Sick
Reactions: 14
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.