The Chateau Diaries #287 Fanny either has a new found interest in rebar & cement, or she's in heat!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
He hasn't been missing from his channel for 3 months though? No wonder Sean has been on 'Buy Me Some Tools'..
I know...the whole set of facts is starting to get muddled, I think. Someone here posted earlier that he returned everything, except for 4 items, yet the Sun article says he sold everything but 4 items.

If he did any sort of detention, he was probably sporting one of these, at home. I can't believe he was put in the slammer on pre-trial detention, but then only slapped with a fine during the trial? That said, I definitely CAN see them requiring pre-trail monitoring, particularly as he's an admitted deserter.

1707252401052.png

Reactions: 22
Several years ago, Isabelle6541 joined here and claimed she was a concerned patron who, along with a few others, planned to confront Fanny on Patreon’s Day at Lalande. She claimed to have gotten together with other patrons and an attorney…she was going to force Fanny to come clean. Said she didn’t want to bring down Fanny…just wanted her to change her ways. About a week before the Patron Day, she disappeared from Tattle saying she was headed to Lalande. Never heard from her again. There was never any confrontation…it was all an elaborate ruse by Isabelle6541. Nothing happened. I have no idea what she hoped to gain from the hoax. Maybe she just got a kick out of leading everyone on? Or maybe she got a kick out of scaring Fanny ahead of the Patron Day?
Thankyou and how strange

Reactions: 18
This is shocking.. Is this why Sean of Sean's World hasn't been around?
I reckon Billy didn't like Sean's work - it wasn't high enough standard for him. Sean is thorough but not pretty in his work - his place looks a tad hoarder like.

• Heart
Reactions: 13
In "20 minutes" they wrote that Billy and Gwen used to drive in the country with Porsche and Mercedes serching for churches.
At the beginning she did not know what he was doing....
When she admitted the "not very catholic" actions of her partner, she was not shocked because she does not have a high opinion of the Church....

The accomplice is 70 and British.
The DM says that he is living in Retiers, not far from Mayenne
Ryans Dad?

• Wow
Reactions: 14
Daily Mail

View attachment 2740163
léonie, ici, France, 5 minutes ago
Billy Petherick spent three months in pre-trial detention and was sentenced to a one-year suspended prison sentence and a fine of 15,000; his partner was fined 10,000. The second-hand dealer who was tried alongside them for receiving stolen objects was fined 8,000
If you read the article - it is poorly written and full of factual errors. I reckon the court date and subsequent fine/pre-trail detention happened a long time ago and someone has tipped off a reporter who only now is giving it a go. Knowing what it's like in many countries outside of urban centres, 'foreigners' act badly and take things that aren't locked down. Many country churches are not locked and anyone can go in. I have a feeling that anything he took was not worth much individually; the article suggests this in that it mentions they made the church look pretty. I regret it, but even I have taken a beat up old candle stick from a rubbish pile in a temple in very isolated rural Japan.

• Wow
Reactions: 9
I know...the whole set of facts is starting to get muddled, I think. Someone here posted earlier that he returned everything, except for 4 items, yet the Sun article says he sold everything but 4 items.

If he did any sort of detention, he was probably sporting one of these, at home. I can't believe he was put in the slammer on pre-trial detention, but then only slapped with a fine during the trial? That said, I definitely CAN see them requiring pre-trail monitoring, particularly as he's an admitted deserter.

View attachment 2740363
I read the article as “all but 4 items were recovered”…not that Billy returned them, but the items were able to be recovered and returned to the rightful owner. Apparently, Billy stole the items and gave them to a third person who sold them on eBay. I guess it would be pretty easy to search and find who bought each of the stolen items and get them back. I suppose eBay refunded the buyers (since you’re not supposed to sell stolen goods on their platform). As far as pre-trial detention, my guess is that it was like a home incarceration. Or the authorities said he couldn’t travel anywhere outside of his local area before the trial, otherwise he would be jailed. He got a suspended one year jail sentence, plus a fine. I would think if he commits any crimes during this time he could get locked up.

• Wow
Reactions: 23
@graciemckitten
I have looked at thousands of travel bags and my conclusion is the following: I present to you Fanny's bag.
The bag has no price because it is from some previous collections, but you have one just for comparison.
Lovely.... I think I'll wear the orange mulberry bag with a red coat and ugly black hat said nobody ever

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 20
I do remember a vlog, at the end of last year or beginning of this year Billie made mention of a "large tax bill" owing. Was he referring to monies owing in his upcoming case?

Dropping breadcrumbs throughout his vlogs such as "cell"; "church artifacts"; "monies"; lets not forget the "ghost of the nun" (his past haunting him). A more recent vlog he mentions Gwendoline as "his fiancée"; not wife as noted in some of the news articles.

• Heart
  • Wow
Reactions: 19
I cannot work out what time Fanny was rushing to buy lampshades from a shop she has been to twenty times before o but still cannot find it… on their way to board the water taxi.
Their flight was delayed? So they had wine and pasta and began eating at 2.30 pm…flight of two hours plus baggage etc it seemed quite light when they arrived in Paris?
Do police bother to stop drink drivers in France ?

Attachments

• Angry
Reactions: 23
72 of the 76 items were returned, so that leaves 4. He’s renovating and saving an old convent. All of that I am sure mitigated his sentence. He also showed up in court and faced his wrongdoing and admitted it. That may all sound like not much, but it goes a long way when you are compared with other more diabolical criminals. It could even be put down to youth and the despair of already having desertion hanging over his head. People under duress don’t make good decisions. He was probably broke. He seems to be on a good path now. Two kids, responsible for employing others. Regular and professional on his YouTube. I don’t think Gwen had inherited yet.
I’m not normally in mind to disagree with anyone on here but on this I cannot agree @OhIDontKnow. Stealing from churches is a huge no no. One of the unwritten laws. Same for graveyards. It’s just not one I could find any reason to make excuses for but that’s just me. I suspect I’m not alone in thinking this. It puts him in a completely new light just when I was beginning to like him. He and Gwen certainly have a ‘side’ to them, that’s for sure.

• Heart
Reactions: 32
Ryan's Mum and Dad run the delightful Fishing Lake Etang Hirondelle at Les Pucellieres, South of Laval, I am no fisherman but would happily spend a week there in summer.

Reactions: 12
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.