The Chateau Diaries #287 Fanny either has a new found interest in rebar & cement, or she's in heat!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Does this sound like Snorts talking?

@camilamhf
7 hours ago
Exactly! A lot of us feel the same way! Such good and consistent content... It's a shame that Youtube has frozen her channel subscribers' numbers! I cannot think why, but I have been observing for some time, and for the last months it has grown 2 new subscribers! 2 really????? Something weird is going on...
The weird thing is that Patreons are watching her spend their $ on her and her skuzzy ‘boyfriend’s’ lifestyle! There is no subscriber freeze- Fanny’s content is a shopping channel.

• Heart
Reactions: 27
Daily Mail

View attachment 2740163
léonie, ici, France, 5 minutes ago
Billy Petherick spent three months in pre-trial detention and was sentenced to a one-year suspended prison sentence and a fine of 15,000; his partner was fined 10,000. The second-hand dealer who was tried alongside them for receiving stolen objects was fined 8,000
He hasn't been missing from his channel for 3 months though? No wonder Sean has been on 'Buy Me Some Tools'..

• Wow
Reactions: 21
ReplyNew Comment

Rated
2 of 4 repliesSee all replies
https://www.dailymail.co.uk/home/reportAbuseInComment.html?articleId=13051009&commentId=1340634069
View attachment 2739921
Ordinair, Wareham, United Kingdom, 54 minutes ago
Who?

Click to rate

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/home/reportAbuseInComment.html?articleId=13051009&commentId=1340639657
View attachment 2739922
girly, South, United Kingdom, 33 minutes ago
@ordinair Stephanie is a friend of the Pethericks. Another chateau YouTuber. Cry poverty, ask money for her geriatric American viewers that think she is renovating a national monument, and spend thousands on herself. Year barely started and 3 luxury holidays, another 2/3 holidays booked for the next couple of months, Chanel bags, Dior dresses , louboutin and so on.
I can feel the SEETH.. hahaha as she cannot delete it!! awesome

• Heart
Reactions: 24
I hope Steffi n Flip will be back soon at lalande. I miss about two tattlers posting here about their lives ..

• Haha
Reactions: 17
That bedroom Fanny rented … was not wildly expensive. Thank you for the camera… I’m sorry my pain medication is affecting me🙄😂 . Just why is Fanny so obsessed about Venice? Going to the same places dragging an unwilling boy along , what pleasure is she getting from these trips?
Is it that the dump is so bad anywhere else is better?
Why did Snorts have to have his pear and wine cocktail for breakfast? I know he hates to waste stuff but it could have waited to lunch time or later in the day? Or was it lunchtime for him but breakfast for Fanny.
The more I watch the more I wonder if there is something deeply unwell about them both. Fanny seems extremely highly strung of late.
They are so uneducated, pure embarrassments.
When I get all 'too deep in my own thoughts' I start to think about winning the lottery and how it would be very hard to accept the money. We ALL need a reason to get up every day - most of us have had years of getting up to go to school, tertiary study, work etc working towards goals of getting degrees, apprenticeships, children, buying cars, houses, trips etc. If you suddenly have this 'reason to get up' taken away from you because you don't have to worry about money any more, you need something to replace it with (just quietly, I have a rough plan mapped out should I win millions - a rescue animal farm next to a kindergarten next to an aged care facility - and they all interact; the finer details to be worked out later, but it allows my soul to rest more peacefully knowing I at least have a rough plan). Our Fanny can't get onboard with renovation as she doesn't truly love or care for the chateau - so her reason to get up everyday is travel and shopping - with nothing deeper, ie learning about other cultures and history. She is searching for meaning making in her life but will sadly never find it because she has no personal insight and is looking for instant gratification.

• Heart
Off on another holiday !
Oh those two work soooooooo hard JackSpratt ! :rolleyes:
Good thing they don't have their own business like we did - holidays? What's that ????
I would hate to work for Fanny but then again .............. mucho holidays and money for nothing . :unsure:
Wouldn’t be surprised if this is how Fanny, the next Brit on the French list to get fines and jail time, is keeping them all quiet.
Funding their Vacays and doling out a cut of the cash, it keeps people loyal, for awhile anyway.

Unfortunately, only until the po-po comes a knockin’. Then self-preservation will kick in and they will all sing their tales and point the gendarmes to the biggest grifter of all, Fanny Jarvis.

Ahhh, i can almost hear the clink of the jail locks. Get ready Fanny girl, only a matter of time, your turn is coming.

• Heart
Reactions: 33
What disappoints me most is that he didn't keep Gwen out of his shenanigans

• Heart
Reactions: 20
Questions
In this paper they do not name Billy and Gwen. They give them pseudos. Why?
Normally they do that only for rapes, violent crimes etc. Has la Gwen some "funny handshake" friends working there?
https://www.ladepeche.fr/2024/02/06...llionnaires-a-de-simples-amendes-11747710.php

Pre-trial detention?? I missed that

Now, the accomplice from Retiers. Sean is certainly not 70. The DM can be wrong though.... And Sean has not been seen at the convent for a while....

Billy the brain was selling stolen goods on Ebay. Great idea!!!!! These items are registred and special police forces are affected to that sort of research.

The whole village is now aware of what they have done, the trial, the sentence. The kids in school, everybody.

Jamais 2 sans 3. Things go by 3:
Desertion
Theft
What's next????

• Heart
  • Wow
Reactions: 26
What disappoints me most is that he didn't keep Gwen out of his shenanigans
Maybe she was complicit either that or stupid. How would you not notice him coming away from trips with 76 Church artefacts and putting them in a car you are travelling in together? This could however rock their relationship.

• Heart
Screenshot 2024-02-06 at 19.52.10.png

You are so right, Coacheswife. I'm so happy for your success Frank Abagnale. Jordan Belfort, Tejay Fletcher and all of the other convicted fraudsters, crooks and scammers. :rolleyes: I'll be absolutely ecstatic when Fanny joins the ranks of convicted felons.
Apologies for quoting myself but it would be remiss of me not to be happy for Billster's success. I'm genuinely delighted for him that he now has two convictions, from both the UK and France.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 22
When did Billy and Gwenbuy the convent? After 2020 when he and his wife had been umable to communicate with each other for several months? Was the purchase and renovation of the convent actually a pre trial or preemptive move to morally compensate for the theft of the church items to make him look good and rehabilitate him from his former “youthful” disregard for churches or religious buildings to allow an argument that he had redeemed himself and that a one year suspended sentence would be appropriate?

• Heart
When you look at the article comments, click the header that says best comments, and the highest ranking comments will show at the top of the comment section, The Stephanie comment has 99 or 100 up votes right now and should be in the top 10 to 15 best comments on the article.
Upvotes have increased to 107, downvotes are 21.

• Heart
So Billy has avoided jail twice now 🙄
Yes. Even though the sentence is suspended, I wish the judge would make him spend at least one night in jail. I can’t believe his prior conviction of desertion in the UK didn’t have more of an impact on his latest sentence. Billy certainly did some shady things about a decade ago when he was in his 20’s. Did he really change his ways since then? Or just hasn’t been caught yet? I wouldn’t trust the guy.

• Heart
Reactions: 23
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.