The Chateau Diaries #287 Fanny either has a new found interest in rebar & cement, or she's in heat!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Idiot Stephanie didn’t put a link to Pottie’s Venice video as promised. Passive aggressive payback for The Escape?

Reactions: 20
New Delorme bed linen?

Reactions: 18
Colin Tennant was an arsehole. End of.
---
I didn't catch her say anything about Viv. And I meant to write they do not come cheaply at auction.
---
Hey Fanny! vlog idea for you - phiphi gets a MAKEOVER and an INTERVENTION!
And is given lessons in social etiquette.

Last edited:
I love the colour of Fanny's mouth and teeth while talking at us at the airport ....... she had dark coloured pasta and it stained her teeth and mouth! Thats a bit of karma for her!

As for Squirrel boyfriend and his inventive saving of his wine ........ How Declasse !

Reactions: 26
I adore this series
His family have lived in Venice for over a thousand years.. No high pitched vibe from wonderful Francesco...

Reactions: 23
I didn't catch her say anything about Viv. And I meant to write they do not come cheaply at auction.
You're so right about the cost of micro mosaics - and most of them were just made for the tourist trade! I had a few really nice picture frames that I bought at an antique sale, no damage, just really nice Victorian ones. They weren't inexpensive, but they weren't exorbitant like they are now, either (I think I bought them around 2009). I decided to move them along in 2021 and was shocked at what they ended up selling for on eBay.

Stephanie talked about the micro-mosaic brooch during the Patron video. Don't pay attention to the subtitles, they were way off. She was walking and telling us what she and Philip were going to do that day (more on that in a second) and said that at that moment she was reminded of Vivienne and Steve and Sarah when they were all together in Venice. Subtitle picked it up as "Vivienne's Christmas wish", but she said "Vivienne's Christmas gift".

So when I went to look for this, she said they were going to see a "flooded church" and that it was so romantic.

WTF? A flooded church is romantic? She is one sick and twisted lady. I bet we don't know the half of what she's into or what she gets up to......

Wow….Embarrassing.
From the interwebs:

"Federal aviation regulations prohibit passengers from drinking alcohol on a flight unless it is served by the airline.
Techniques like discreetly disguising liquor in soda cans or water bottles or “palming” shooters to avoid detection have become popular. However, attempting to flout the rules by drinking your own alcohol on a flight can lead to serious consequences."

This is in the US; don't know if people can BYOB in Europe.

I rarely skip her Patreon vlogs but this time I did . . . that will teach me.

Reactions: 16
New Delorme bed linen?
Did she get it in Germany. Yves Delorme triomphe in color grenade or did her friend Wendi get it for her? Duvet, bedsheets, pillowcases are available in this color also.You can tell it is all new bedding and sheets because it is clean, pressed, and not wrinkled, grubby, and wadded up like her usual bed linens. She also has to show off her new purchases. Her maid must have made up Fanny’s bed with her new linens.

Reactions: 19
Look, I have been around some dubious characters in my life, real seedy bastards, often without any social skills, and never, never once have any of them poured wine into a plastic bottle to take home.
For instance, I have been around two brothers where one tried to stab his brother with a fork after a dinner table altercation but those blokes would never have poured wine into a plastic bottle. They would have guzzled it on the spot. One of them was a fantastic cook and once treated us to an amazing meal in a wool shed.
The point is, those blokes would be written off by Stephanie Jarvis because they were down market, but she films her fuckwit gigolo POURING WINE DREGS into a plastic bottle! Apart from their appalling lack of humanity, this weird lack of social awareness from both of them is awful.
I wonder if Percy pours left over wine into a plastic bottle to take away? Over to you Isabelle.

Reactions: 32
Reading these comments set off my gag reflex

Reactions: 22
Who holds their fork straight up and uses both hands to spin their spaghetti pasta onto their fork. Absolutely bizarre.
Both Fanny & Snorty's table manners resembled untrained 5 year old monkeys. Christie's Tastemaker my ass!

Also, how long was their flight postponed. I can understand ordering a glass of wine each with their meal, but they ordered a bottle.
So much for that Christmas comment lie that they rarely drink wine at lunch. Rather they need no excuse and drink wine for breakfast, lunch and dinner

Attachments

Who holds their fork straight up and uses both hands to spin their spaghetti pasta onto their fork. Absolutely bizarre.
Both Fanny & Snorty's table manners resembled untrained 5 year old monkeys. Christie's Tastemaker my ass!
I thought the same thing as well, and wanted to yell at the tele- "Use the FORKING spoon, Fanny!" It was as if neither had ever eaten spaghetti before! SMH! But alas, Snorts one-upped Fanny's abysmal table manners by pouring the remnants of his wine into the water bottle.

Yeah, this drives me wild. With a swimming pool and a couple of gites, as the late lamented Comte pointed out from experience, she could have made her place self-sustaining. (People won't come and stay for weeks if no pool.) Not only self-sustaining but sellable for a big wad of cash.
And at $30K a month she could have and should have sent Pheeph to college.

Reactions: 25
CORRECTED POST. I DIDN‘T REALIZE MY DRAFT HAD POSTED, NEW INFO

She bought it during trip to Harrods last month. The color looks off in the snapshot below but look at the video.

.You can tell it is all new bedding and sheets because it is clean, pressed, and not wrinkled, grubby, and wadded up like her usual bed linens. She also has to show off her new purchases. Her maid must have made up Fanny’s bed with her new linens.

Yves Delormes Athena Pierre white pillowcases with piping 105 pounds x 2
flat sheet over 209 pounds, couldn’t find exact price for her size of bed,
Fitted sheet 175 pounds
Duvet 319 pounds
2 pillowcases 95 pounds each

TOTAL BEFORE TAXES 1,103 pounds $ 1383.87 OR APPROXIMATELY 28 4 pointed chapel stars.

Attachments

Last edited:
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.