The Chateau Diaries #287 Fanny either has a new found interest in rebar & cement, or she's in heat!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Did y'all check out girlfriend's nails? She's growing them out.
And her "corn" brooch looks stupid.
1707156449348.png

Queued:

Terry at Lalacelle is giving PhiPhi a run for his money.
No brooch yet.
1707156742227.png

Look at this fellas!
1707156820781.png

There are 2 reasons men grow their pinkie nails long... boogers and cocaine.

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 29
Today at 8:25 AM
Well the mystery of the breafast wine solved it was their lunch wine from the previous day from the supermarket because they're soooooo frugal. So the lazy twats eat breakfast, eat lunch at the hotel that they have bought from a supermarket (classy) they mention editing twice so all the deluded patriotns think it is such hard work. Then they go and have a second lunch just so they can think they're really finny and both say SAND WITCH for us tattlers. Then we have their museum tour all with religious scenes of course. Then dinner at the same restaurant again-THEY'RE SO BORING.They don't enjoy each others company they don't want to soak up the city (well she has been there so many times before). Even the mirrored bed head and stunning ceiling are both wasted travelling with Snorts. Imagine going to that same restaurant night after night I think she took MP there too so it is really Fanny's favourite.
---
@kristinanikolova716
26 minutes ago
I AM HAVING THE BIGGEST FAN GIRL MOMENT RIGHT NOW!! I CANNOT BELIEVE I APPEAR in the video of my FAVORITE YouTube channel there at 1:48 when you show the crowd standing to see the boats. I even have footage of you without even knowing it was you! I remember thinking oh those lucky people that get to have breakfast and watch the boats from there What a happy way to start my morning! I've been watching these vlogs since 2020 and this has been the most joyful surprise! Stephanie thank you for all the joy you bring to the world and I'm very glad you enjoyed our beautiful Venice! You actually inspired me to move here in the first place! BRB, going to tell everyone I know about this and I probably won't stop talking about it for the next six months!

@charlenelindsay2019
4 hours ago
Dear Stephanie and Philip, At the risk of repetition... I so enjoy watching the two of you enjoying Venice and the exquisite ceiling in your room. Your relationship is absolutely addictive. Hugs

@user-jw2jm3le2k
4 hours ago
needs to be longer !!!!
HA HA HA NEWS OF PUBES SHORTCOMINGS GET EVERYWHERE

---@charlotter.morrill650
8 hours ago
The thing is, that if a channel annoys me, I just unsubscribe and do not watch it. I love this channel, am subscribed and enjoy watching every single part of their adventure, as do several other members of my family. Stephanie often discusses something I know a lot about, but I never fail to learn more about it from her. She has also introduced me to many new things, which is enormous fun. It is also true that the work that goes into producing such frequent and interesting productions is way beyond what viewers can imagine. So I must stand up and say, no annoyance here, just an interested and happy guest on this site

@camilamhf
7 hours ago
Exactly! A lot of us feel the same way! Such good and consistent content... It's a shame that Youtube has frozen her channel subscribers' numbers! I cannot think why, but I have been observing for some time, and for the last months it has grown 2 new subscribers! 2 really????? Something weird is going on...

@lisac1110
6 hours ago
I agree with a lot of comments always a pleasure to watch besides very informative stephanie keep up what all of you are doing

@goldenineke
6 hours ago
What prompted this comment @charlotter.morrill6503? Is someone being mean to our beautiful Stephanie

5TOC4q0xlBkEA3xJw1-Xj7zy=s88-c-k-c0x00ffffff-no-rj.jpg

@acoacheswife
6 hours ago
The harpies that complain on this channel and point things out clothed in their own virtue as if we need their saving and can’t figure out on our own what to watch and support. It’s very obvious it’s jealousy and it’s just sad. Just be happy for a person’s success!

@coacheswife, What‘s really sad is the cringey statement from ‘fan girl’, all of the constant ass kissing, and how disgustingly pathetic you all are. You deserve to be ripped off.

Your idol is feeding her face, and living the good life while you fools defend her like she’s your best friend.

She doesn’t know any of you and doesn’t want to. You all are only a dollar sign to the both of them, suckers to be milked out of all the cash they can get. So Sad that you all buy into whatever bs scam they come up with.

What’s truly Sad is that the majority of you will continue to give them every penny you have out of some deep lack of self esteem.

Fanny and her boy are laughing at how gullible and pitiful you all are. And how easy this is becoming for them. They don’t even hide anything anymore, it’s all in your face gluttony, and you pay for it.

Get Help.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 37
Did y'all check out girlfriend's nails? She's growing them out.
And her "corn" brooch looks stupid.
View attachment 2737742
Queued:

Terry at Lalacelle is giving PhiPhi a run for his money.
No brooch yet.
View attachment 2737747
Look at this fellas!
View attachment 2737748
There are 2 reasons men grow their pinkie nails long... boogers and cocaine.
I vote boogers, because he's so gross.

I noticed those nails when they were sitting on the balcony watching the boats go by. I appreciate that you posted about them, as I didn't want to for fear people would think I'm weird, since I post about those nails a little too frequently........

Imagine those ....oh no, nevermind. It's too gross to think about!

• Haha
  • Sick
On the off chance that Snorts and Fanny slept together in that mirrored bed, imagine waking up with reflections of Snorts in said mirrors, the stuff of nightmares, the original is bad enough without multiples.
That headboard is a horrible idea I bet they have to fix it on the regular!

• Haha
Reactions: 22
I am not sure that she actually reads many books, other than romantic novels. I think she dips in and out of interior design books, and books on art and history so she can select a few lines to read out or commit to memory for the odd vlog. I doubt if she is able to concentrate on anything seriously for more than a few minutes. She seems to have the attention span of a gnat. She is more likely to be scanning eBay and auction sites to find potential ways to spend more patron money, that's where her interest really lies. Books are just for appearance sake, to make her look better than she really is, like everything else in her sad life. Even sadder is the fact that a load of idiots believe it, it works for her, and she knows it.
One of the books in the stack is by Anne Glenconner about her life as lady’s maid to Princess Margaret, perhaps Phi Phi was reading this one!🙄🤣

Attachments

• Haha
Steff will no longer allow him to wear his earrings, nail polish, or eyeliner, so the kid feels trapped.
He seems to have taken to drinking from early in the day...all day.
Maybe a new auction will cheer him up?
Elton is downsizing:
The Collection of Sir Elton John: Goodbye Peachtree Road | Christie's (christies.com)

He may have to really sell a kidney to afford a few pieces ( I couldn't believe he said that!)
Who talks like that over buying a chandelier?

Maybe Nob Head would like to expand to American glass?

View attachment 2737135
The only time Snorts comes out with something new is when he's seen it on the net..

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 19
We know even for the most basic piece to camera Fanny takes three.
Imagine her gushing repeats when she is vlogging in a restaurant or any public space.
Drunk or just disorderly there is lots not adding up for the cultural trips the dastardly duo are taking.
The luggage … in the trolley I do not see that expensive metal case but hey presto it is in Venice.
Which flight were they really racing off to?

Attachments

• Heart
  • Wow
Reactions: 24
I vote boogers, because he's so gross.

I noticed those nails when they were sitting on the balcony watching the boats go by. I appreciate that you posted about them, as I didn't want to for fear people would think I'm weird, since I post about those nails a little too frequently........

Imagine those ....oh no, nevermind. It's too gross to think about!
Where was that balcony located? Was it outside of their 'first' suite bedroom? Just wondering how it would have been reserved? There was a bloke on the next balcony but they hadn't rolled out the red canopy for him. Did Snorts arrive with a carrier bag of food and left over plonk?

• Heart
Reactions: 18
She deliberately booked the more expensive suite so as to watch the boat parade
I didn't see this post and have just asked the question re the reservation... if it was the upgraded suite then why would it be reserved. surely it would be available for the occupants of that particular room. I wouldn't expect any one else to use it .

• Heart
Reactions: 19
I didn't see this post and have just asked the question re the reservation... if it was the upgraded suite then why would it be reserved. surely it would be available for the occupants of that particular room. I wouldn't expect any one else to use it .
If the less than inspiring suite had a balcony, I’m certain Steffanie would have flung open the windows and stood, enveloped in her frilly dressing gown. As the table had a reserved sign, i thought it was part of the main area of the hotel. A good view…from a tiny space!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 22
Where was that balcony located? Was it outside of their 'first' suite bedroom? Just wondering how it would have been reserved? There was a bloke on the next balcony but they hadn't rolled out the red canopy for him. Did Snorts arrive with a carrier bag of food and left over plonk?
Why is there a camera code on the table?
Snorts drinks aLoT of fruit juice!

The hotel is next to one painted in sienna tones and easy to see,is that the one, maybe Gracie knows?

Attachments

Reactions: 15
a classic bullshit flog about the none existent shop

even here at beginning no botox but pretending to be same time she has botox

Last edited:
  • Sick
Reactions: 15
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.