The Chateau Diaries #287 Fanny either has a new found interest in rebar & cement, or she's in heat!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
“Stephanie has the life everyone dreams of.” 😂

Not everyone. 😝

I do not dream of a life of unemployment.

I do not dream of a life of constantly lying.

I do not dream of a life of hanging out with a fake “partner” who doesn’t share my sexual orientation.

I do not dream of a life of no central heating.

I do not dream of a life of worrying about whether ceilings will collapse.

I do not dream of a life of Botox, booze and sagging breasts.

I do not dream of a life of grifting for my next meal, next vacation, next piece clothing.

I do not dream of a life of peacock tit, moths and stuffed squirrels and hedgehogs.

I do not dream of a life of addiction and surveys.

I do not dream of a fake, edited, filtered, spliced together life.
Remove the "I" and you have the new Ten Commandments. Moses approved this message :ROFLMAO:

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 24
A reserved table on a balcony for (no doubt late) breakfast and then they get out supermarket bits and bobs for a DIY picnic? Déclassé on steroids.

Did they at least order the bottle of wine from the bar? If not, I hope it’s hotel policy to charge corkage.

The room to which they were moved is a claustrophobic obstacle course.
She deliberately booked the more expensive suite so as to watch the boat parade

• Heart
Reactions: 31
“Religious for revenue” “catholic for cash” Fanny certainly has been enamored with the religious themed artwork and church on this vacation. Gotta get the viewers prepped and ready to open their wallets for the spring/summer chapel star griftathon for the restored pieces of the chapel ceiling.
---
No video from Dan since January 31, 2024. He treats his viewers poorly.

@Sorgoth1
8 hours ago
48 hours later..... Not out yet. I love your content but hate your false promises.

https://www.youtube.com/create_channel?upsell=comment_reply
---
Dan latest comments:

@Alice-magic
11 hours ago
The promised video 5 days ago .....is it NEVER COMING??????

Gildas_djdb
15 hours ago
Hello, at the end of the video you said « see tou tomorrow » And it’s been 4 days we didn’t got news, I hope you are ok and hope we’ll see you soon!

@NottinghamshireMadness
15 hours ago
What’s happening? Everything has stopped 4 days ago. Comments and videos from Dan

Last edited:
  • Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 20
In 3 years? Seriously the guy has aged 15 years AT LEAST... Back when he was Phillipe...

• Wow
  • Sick
Reactions: 27
Steff will no longer allow him to wear his earrings, nail polish, or eyeliner, so the kid feels trapped.
He seems to have taken to drinking from early in the day...all day.
Maybe a new auction will cheer him up?
Elton is downsizing:
The Collection of Sir Elton John: Goodbye Peachtree Road | Christie's (christies.com)

He may have to really sell a kidney to afford a few pieces ( I couldn't believe he said that!)
Who talks like that over buying a chandelier?

Maybe Nob Head would like to expand to American glass?

View attachment 2737135
It's not an auction for Fanny and Killip although there are a few interesting things they might like.
Screenshot_20240205_162525_Samsung Internet.jpg
Screenshot_20240205_162904_Samsung Internet.jpg
Screenshot_20240205_163403_Samsung Internet.jpg

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 21
They are likely staying a week or longer in Venice, her 18th trip to the city. If I recall correctly, when she interviewed Pottie for Patreon, they were discussing how she could join him when he traveled. She would get an airline ticket and stay in his hotel room. She complained that he wanted to get up early and go to museums, explore the cities and countries they visited ( taking photos, etc) and be busy all day. Stephanie wanted to remain at the hotel in her favorite position ( reclining), sleep, relax, and read books for the majority of the day. She only wanted to go out to visit an occasional museum and go to dinner so Potts would go out by himself and explore the city.

What does Stephanie do at the dump? Sleep late while other people ( volunteers, guests, part time employees,family members, etc.) around her are up and working or going about their day, while she plays on her laptop or reads in bed, frequently waiting for someone to bring her breakfast in bed. When she discussed what she did at the dump for the years after her father had passed, she talked about doing pretty much the same routine, she liked to sleep in, waiting for breakfast in bed if possible, and would play hundreds of hours of video games with bag head and read books and magazines. She would bum holidays and trips off of any of her previous boyfriends, family members, or ” acquaintances“ or would participate in trading time at the dump with other homeowners in order to take advantage of their much nicer homes.

I believe there were some discussions here about homeowners who had traded residences with the dump for a week or two, and we’re very upset because the dump was in poor condition, and was not as depicted in the heavily photo shopped, cleaned up photos posted by Pottie ( and like basic heating, warm or hot, running water, was unclean, dirty, etc.)

She does the same today, bankrolled with ebegging money she misappropriates for her self indulgence and travel. She only occasionally bums holidays or places to stay from other chateau owners and family. She is a creature of habit. She travels to the same half dozen places every year, sleeps late, gets room service, reads books most of the day or visits and participates in the exact same tourist trap activities, never straying more than a couple of blocks away from the now luxury hotels that she craves and shops at high end designer shops, auction houses, and antique stores. She will then eat an expensive dinner with expensive wine, and return to her hotel room. She just has much more money to spend and can pay for a fake “ boyfriend” luggage handler and shopping companion to accompany her.
I am not sure that she actually reads many books, other than romantic novels. I think she dips in and out of interior design books, and books on art and history so she can select a few lines to read out or commit to memory for the odd vlog. I doubt if she is able to concentrate on anything seriously for more than a few minutes. She seems to have the attention span of a gnat. She is more likely to be scanning eBay and auction sites to find potential ways to spend more patron money, that's where her interest really lies. Books are just for appearance sake, to make her look better than she really is, like everything else in her sad life. Even sadder is the fact that a load of idiots believe it, it works for her, and she knows it.

• Heart
  • Sick
Reactions: 25
The famous filthy kitchen table bread, a Dump specialty and challenge to the immune system of every guest. FRK must have skipped the kitchen hygiene classes as unnecessary as she works as the holiday from hygiene Dump cook. She probably took the day off and foraged for flowers and greenery in various parking lots, shopping centers, and roadways.
And the stuff she foraged would have been all over the table before she plonked the dough on it. I bet Ratso pees on the herbs outside the kitchen door and it's unlikely that they get washed before being used.

• Sick
  • Wow
Reactions: 16
It's not an auction for Fanny and Killip although there are a few interesting things they might like.View attachment 2737447View attachment 2737448View attachment 2737449
I'm sure they'll be taken by the Versace collection. Imagine Thrush in some of those flamboyant shirts.There we're a couple of jackets to equal the one given by the gay vicar. Actually, potty may go for some of them too. They could get the turkey neck for MarIE to make something "delicious" from it 😆😆😆

• Haha
Reactions: 11
And the stuff she foraged would have been all over the table before she plonked the dough on it. I bet Ratso pees on the herbs outside the kitchen door and it's unlikely that they get washed before being used.
Ratso was licking the kitchen table in a recent video as Snorts held rooster killer Ratso at the table, yet again. He loves holding Ratso at din8ng room tables

• Sick
Reactions: 18
I am not sure that she actually reads many books, other than romantic novels. I think she dips in and out of interior design books, and books on art and history so she can select a few lines to read out or commit to memory for the odd vlog. I doubt if she is able to concentrate on anything seriously for more than a few minutes. She seems to have the attention span of a gnat. She is more likely to be scanning eBay and auction sites to find potential ways to spend more patron money, that's where her interest really lies. Books are just for appearance sake, to make her look better than she really is, like everything else in her sad life. Even sadder is the fact that a load of idiots believe it, it works for her, and she knows it.
I believe she just reads the latest chick flick, that's popular on Instagram e.g. Crazy Rich Asians, Normal People. Under The Tuscan Sun; books without bigger depth or philosophical themes. I doubt she has the intellectual capacity to understand books like 1984, Animal Farm, L'Étranger, or Le Deuxième Sexe.
Didn't she try to pull a fast one though, giving a Nadine Gordimer(?) book as a gift, she stated or indicated, she'd read it which made me laugh, as I doubt Fanny would read a book by a Nobel Literature laurate.

• Heart
Reactions: 21
Yes Stephanie, we know you and Philip had nothing to do with the headboard because nothing ever happens between you 2.

• Haha
Reactions: 17
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.