The Chateau Diaries #287 Fanny either has a new found interest in rebar & cement, or she's in heat!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I've never been to Venice, but based on vlogs from previous years and various other viewings, the streets are often bustling with many in costume during carnival, but it seems all very quiet and eerily empty. I realize carnival activity may be concentrated to certain areas, but Fanny was centrally located near the Grand Canal. So where is everyone and when did Fanny arrive?
---

Madame de Pompanddoodoo - I just saw your post. We clearly are on the same wave length. Where are all the people?
Carnival 3rd to 13th Feb 2024 Not a lot of people around in winter if nothing going on. Timey wimey stuff going on.

• Heart
Reactions: 20
she was there last month, maybe soon after the vienna. she was home only for change of the clothes and some amaury bullying and sebastian sexual harasment

this is from 6 days ago:

• Heart
Reactions: 19
Just going through Instagram beforegoing to bed as I was hoping to see photos of my niece’s early morning swim event in sydney when I came across this posted on Marie’s post. I took a screen shot at around 2314 and this had been posted 54 mins earlier.
Seems as if the kitchen Christmas decorations above the cooker have been taken down.
I spotted that too! I also wondered who picked her up from the airport and drove her back to liarsworld. She took this picture from the passenger seat
---
Fanny probably made them go there as she has no other friends.
Well if tattlers spidery, 6th sense, black cat, Friday 13th vibe is tweaking... chance are they are!
---
Amanda may say she has trouble picking out colors,.but I think the colors are great. The thing is most designers will stick with a palette of colors, so that rooms flow and are cohesive looking. Fanny picks extreme wallpapers and colors that.are so harsh for trim. none of the rooms flow each one assaults the senses more than the one before. I would say the only colors I like in the farmhouse are on the filthy cupboard in the kitchen, yet that came with the place so she didn't pick them. Kudos Amanda and Lincoln.you two.are.very entertaining and doing a great job.
Forgive me for disagreeing but I seem to remember the kitchen being without that cupboard from photos of back in daddy Derek's day. And that the cupboard was moved into the kitchen and it was still natural wood finish. Tattlers with better recall than I may know?

Attachments

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 15
Snorts has his carry on bag from Vivs shop.
Can anyone recognise the expensive looking orange hold-all Fanny has taken to Venice?
I guess those fabric bags have become too filthy even for the filthy chatelaine.

BTW how does Snorts manage to take those skin tight trousers off? Drunk Fanny would struggle to help him.
That could be an Italian Brics bag, I 'm unsure, but if so, they cost around 200 Euros, I think.

Reactions: 11
I spotted that too! I also wondered who picked her up from the airport and drove her back to liarsworld. She took this picture from the passenger seat
---

Well if tattlers spidery, 6th sense, black cat, Friday 13th vibe is tweaking... chance are they are!
---

Forgive me for disagreeing but I seem to remember the kitchen being without that cupboard from photos of back in daddy Derek's day. And that the cupboard was moved into the kitchen and it was still natural wood finish. Tattlers with better recall than I may know?
filthy cupboard doors were a bedreoom doors in previous life. original to the shatow. there used to be a brown "modern" cupboard

• Heart
Reactions: 17
filthy cupboard doors were a bedreoom doors in previous life. original to the shatow. there used to be a brown "modern" cupboard
So I wonder why she keeps spouting all the bollocks about them being an original feature from the Marquis de cadillac (or whatever their bloody name is) and she's loathed to change them. Sheer lazyitis, methinks.

• Heart
Dan and Cat likely want to informally and repeatedly out themselves as a couple on cd for the 4th time without Dan specifically acknowledging it on his YouTube channel. This way they will not directly alienate Dan channel viewers and endanger his YouTube storyline of a solo recently separated family man living alone in a yurt in the country with only 2 dogs for company persona ( and continue to use video of his children and dogs as well as for views, comments, and clicks.) Stephanie and Dan are thick as thieves. It is all about the $$$$$$$$$$ and views.

Dan could state they were in Venice to celebrate the 100 million views on his YouTube channel. No Dan posts since January 31st.
At least, it looks as if Annelise has decided she's no longer going to do Fanny's hair at the dump if Fanny's hat and fake blonde hair is anything to go by. Fanny looked just like a blow up doll with a coat and hat on.

• Haha
Delusional Fan Tani Johnson has uploaded another video about Fanny.

Dear Tani, I know you are so far up Stephanie's rectal orifice, that her tripe must seem like divine chocolate rain.
Stephanie's heart does not eminate light, rather it's a dark void that only consumes.
Stephanie's hands do not give, unless she can take something in return.
Dear Tani, please get yourself a hobby.

Poor, delusional woman. Someone should send her all the photos of how Fanny has used the chapel for various events!

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 19
That could explain part of the reason it always appears so dirty. I’m not saying it isn’t but, if they painted over a wood finish without sanding or primer it will bleed through the paint and look like grime. Both things could be true.

Reactions: 17
That could be an Italian Brics bag, I 'm unsure, but if so, they cost around 200 Euros, I think.
Do you think this one by any chance as we know she ain't cheap.

Bics Leather Sac de Voyage 55cm in tan leather yours for 795.00 euros
1707046186660.png

• Wow
  • Angry
New Patreon vlog out. She showed their new room. Said it was a 16th century mirrored headboard. There’s a very ornate painted ceiling. She then shows walking to a church and another dinner in the same place. Two things I noted. She said they like to pick a different common room to eat breakfast every day. As it was supposed to be their second morning there I think she fucked up. How can you do a different thing every morning when you’ve only been there one other morning? 🧐

The other thing I noted was not a ton of people in the square. 🧐

Oh and Phillip put wine in his juice when he woke up because he hates wasting things. 🙄
Today's Patreon video:

To add onto @OhIDontKnow...'s summary, the grifter also mentioned they were staying in the same building, where the newest Poirot was filmed at. See screenshot below.
FP.jpg

The production designer has said in an interview that the rooftop terrace was filmed at Conservatorio di Musica Benedetto Marcello di Venezia. Apparantly her hotel is in the same building. So we all better know how awesome she is because of this :coronation::rolleyes:

stream_1920x1080x0_v2_3_0.jpg

Poirot.jpg

• Heart
  • Wow
Reactions: 29
Snorts has his carry on bag from Vivs shop.
Can anyone recognise the expensive looking orange hold-all Fanny has taken to Venice?
I guess those fabric bags have become too filthy even for the filthy chatelaine.
Our very own POIROT KikiGee told us Tattlers the brown bag was a Louis Vuitton Keepall 50 travel bag when seen last month in Vienna along side the gifted, forgotten, dented metal ammo case ? !

• Wow
  • Heart
Like they say, getting old ain't for sissies!
Today's Patreon video:

To add onto @OhIDontKnow...'s summary, the grifter also mentioned they were staying in the same building, where the newest Poirot was filmed at. See screenshot below.
View attachment 2734958

The production designer has said in an interview that the rooftop terrace was filmed at Conservatorio di Musica Benedetto Marcello di Venezia. Apparantly her hotel is in the same building. So we all better know how awesome she is because of this :coronation::rolleyes:

View attachment 2734970

View attachment 2734985
Thank you for always getting these out to us! It's such a commitment and you always come through!

• Heart
Reactions: 24
@tuffiti you wonderful person you

Does she ever wash those crusty jammies?!!! :sick: Does he ever wash that bleeping green jumper?!!!!

How common Snorts is left over wine in his pear juice, doesn't like waste....as if he's bleeping paid for it

That place look fusty, musty, claggy, scraggy and dirty........just like those two.

That old Chateau Love Cheshire Cat gets a nudge in for her over priced brrrrrrrocante where she can.

Bla bla bla bla the Cafe Florians for an overpriced sand witch and Snorts going for a bowel shifter ice cream.

You can't drag him away from his sgetti and sorry but those scallops don't look inviting either.

Patrons thank you so much for paying for this trip, it's been a blast, is what she's actually saying at the end as she slips back into her crusty, cassoulet perfumed jammies.

Hate them!

Recenty watch the film and we both said at the time it must have been filmed in a run down building lol

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 32
Today's Patreon video:

View attachment 2734958

View attachment 2734970

View attachment 2734985
Grazie @tuffiti for posting the patreon flog... You are a gem.

So, they were well late down to breakfast. Not a lot left in the pastries. Anyone who has stayed and breakfasted in a Italian hotel will know pastries are a big thing. I would hazard a guess that was between 11 and 12. Bet the staff were pissed off.

That's enough of that then. Reading from her tourist guide again. Heavy on church and religion, Bellini, paintings blah, blah, blah. Coming to a chapel in liarsworld soon.

Last edited:
  • Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 27
Thank you for posting tuffiti ....... this was very interesting , in fact I felt like Poirot watching it all !

A Seagull sat on Squirrels head to get his sandwich but ......... on no ....... Fanny had that gull sitting on her head FIRST !!!
My little grey cells tell me that was crap - it would only be attracted to the Squirrel and his Sandwich.
That seagull was lucky - his little webbed feet could have entangled themselves in his hair lacquered hair !

My little grey cells also tell me that Squirrel Boyfriend is getting to be a bit of a alcoholic with his wine for breakfast ..... that "I don't want to waste it for the planet" is old ! I bet AA meetings hear that All the time!
Still ...... with Fanny at your side 24/7 you would turn to the drink!

Lastly my little grey cells tell me that Fanny did not know all that Arty Knowledge in the church about Giovanni Bellini - she was reading it from a book as she had glasses on ! Poirot see's all and that room looked musty and their favourite restaurant - I would drop it and find another!

I do hope all the fruit bats that send her money wake up - she is travelling on your dime!!!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 28
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.