The Chateau Diaries #287 Fanny either has a new found interest in rebar & cement, or she's in heat!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Just going through Instagram beforegoing to bed as I was hoping to see photos of my niece’s early morning swim event in sydney when I came across this posted on Marie’s post. I took a screen shot at around 2314 and this had been posted 54 mins earlier.
Seems as if the kitchen Christmas decorations above the cooker have been taken down.
She also posted a pic of her room and there is bamboo furniture in it. If the decs are down and she just got there there is some major bullshittery going on with the time line. Unless Natti took all the decs down. But would she?

• Heart
Reactions: 21
She also posted a pic of her room and there is bamboo furniture in it. If the decs are down and she just got there there is some major bullshittery going on with the time line. Unless Natti took all the decs down. But would she?
Maybe that's what their paycheques were for this week... On another subject... Dan's been gone 3 days are they in Venice too? He uses the boys as an excuse but that doesn't normally stop him filming..

• Wow
Reactions: 24
Watch Amanda & Lincolns review of work to-date, a refreshing and impressive restoration. Makes Lieland look like a gypsy caravan project. In researching their chateau I can't find out how many rooms they have in the main house. Does anyone happen to know?

• Heart
Reactions: 20
Watch Amanda & Lincolns review of work to-date, a refreshing and impressive restoration. Makes Lieland look like a gypsy caravan project. In researching their chateau I can't find out how many rooms they have in the main house. Does anyone happen to know?
I think you are psychic @Abuela, as I just finished watching their latest vlog: ♥

Amanda and Lincoln have (and continue to) worked incredibly hard, and have done an amazing job. I like their style- modern and clean, but keeping some of the original features (like the plastered ceilings.) Being that their chateau is not a monument historique, they have a ton of creative freedom restoring it to their liking. Just the two of them (while raising two daughters and caring for a menagerie of animals) have done more in the few years they have owned their chateau than Fanny has accomplished in 20 years. They are also friends with their neighbours and the locals in the community.

• Heart
Reactions: 28
Maybe that's what their paycheques were for this week... On another subject... Dan's been gone 3 days are they in Venice too? He uses the boys as an excuse but that doesn't normally stop him filming..
I wonder if Cat and Dan are in Venice.

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 21
Pavlina time travels frequently and FRK does the same. FRK also kisses Stephanie’s ass often so I believe she is likely screwing around with followers and tattle to try to score points with Fanny, just like Snorts got caught on video bragging about derailing tattle. FRK avidly reads here, and as I have expressed in the past, maintains tattle account(s) to comment occasionally and try to insert a few tit stirring comments or pro Dump narratives ( just like Snorts, Pottie, Ñutty, and other Dump crew members and associates who are benefitting from the grift screw around with viewers, comment sections, online forums, etc.)

Interesting that Stephanie doesn’t allow her to stay at the London apartment.

• Heart
Reactions: 23
Fanny probably made them go there as she has no other friends.
Dan and Cat likely want to informally and repeatedly out themselves as a couple on cd for the 4th time without Dan specifically acknowledging it on his YouTube channel. This way they will not directly alienate Dan channel viewers and endanger his YouTube storyline of a solo recently separated family man living alone in a yurt in the country with only 2 dogs for company persona ( and continue to use video of his children and dogs as well as for views, comments, and clicks.) Stephanie and Dan are thick as thieves. It is all about the $$$$$$$$$$ and views.

Dan could state they were in Venice to celebrate the 100 million views on his YouTube channel. No Dan posts since January 31st.

• Heart
I think you are psychic @Abuela, as I just finished watching their latest vlog: ♥

Amanda and Lincoln have (and continue to) worked incredibly hard, and have done an amazing job. I like their style- modern and clean, but keeping some of the original features (like the plastered ceilings.) Being that their chateau is not a monument historique, they have a ton of creative freedom restoring it to their liking. Just the two of them (while raising two daughters and caring for a menagerie of animals) have done more in the few years they have owned their chateau than Fanny has accomplished in 20 years. They are also friends with their neighbours and the locals in the community.
Amanda may say she has trouble picking out colors,.but I think the colors are great. The thing is most designers will stick with a palette of colors, so that rooms flow and are cohesive looking. Fanny picks extreme wallpapers and colors that.are so harsh for trim. none of the rooms flow each one assaults the senses more than the one before. I would say the only colors I like in the farmhouse are on the filthy cupboard in the kitchen, yet that came with the place so she didn't pick them. Kudos Amanda and Lincoln.you two.are.very entertaining and doing a great job.

• Heart
Reactions: 22
Having posted above, Dan posted this one day ago in his community section,
“Hi all , slight delay on the video ,bit of time with the kids, it will be out tomorrow night now. “

Nothing posted as of a minute ago. He did something like this when he was in Egypt. Weekend in Venice?

bobradamus
58 minutes ago
OMFG you stood me up two nights on the run Xx

Gildas_djdb
10 hours ago
We didn't see you "tommorrow" as you say at the end of the video

@ghosthunter5100
34 minutes ago
he suppose to update a video today

• Wow
  • Sick
Reactions: 17
Pavlina time travels frequently and FRK does the same. FRK also kisses Stephanie’s ass often so I believe she is likely screwing around with followers and tattle to try to score points with Fanny, just like Snorts got caught on video bragging about derailing tattle. FRK avidly reads here, and as I have expressed in the past, maintains tattle account(s) to comment occasionally and try to insert a few tit stirring comments or pro Dump narratives ( just like Snorts, Pottie, Ñutty, and other Dump crew members and associates who are benefitting from the grift screw around with viewers, comment sections, online forums, etc.)

Interesting that Stephanie doesn’t allow her to stay at the London apartment.
There was something bothering me with the photo but I couldn’t think what. I’ve just been back and taken another look. It is the bowl of hyacinths. I’m sure there was a photo of them earlier being in flower but I can’t seem to find it on here.

Fanny probably made them go there as she has no other friends.
Fanny probably made paid them to go there as she has no other friends.
---
There was something bothering me with the photo but I couldn’t think what. I’ve just been back and taken another look. It is the bowl of hyacinths. I’m sure there was a photo of them earlier being in flower but I can’t seem to find it on here.
They are in full flower in the last vlog.
They're sitting on the dresser behind Natti as she is saying toodleloo/good riddance to Stephanie.

• Haha
  • Heart
Amanda may say she has trouble picking out colors,.but I think the colors are great. The thing is most designers will stick with a palette of colors, so that rooms flow and are cohesive looking. Fanny picks extreme wallpapers and colors that.are so harsh for trim. none of the rooms flow each one assaults the senses more than the one before. I would say the only colors I like in the farmhouse are on the filthy cupboard in the kitchen, yet that came with the place so she didn't pick them. Kudos Amanda and Lincoln.you two.are.very entertaining and doing a great job.
Fanny loves to live in a jewel box... or 30..

• Haha
Reactions: 17
Agreed! Amanda has great taste- and the colours are neutral. It's not something that will look outdated in 5 years. The combination of modern and old works. Fanny's style, however, is more along the lines of a deranged hoarder granny with half-assed renovations.

Hi @Imperious Me - I see we posted at the same time! ❤

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 19
Chateau Purnon has put out a new vlog as well. Felicity explains the roof restoration on one of the outbuildings (the workers are inspecting and removing the terracotta tiles- saving the ones that are still good), the changes to the ensuite bathroom (although the copper tub Tim and she discovered in the chateau is beautiful, it did not work for the room, and purchased a smaller more modern one- and redesigned the layout to make it flow better), and shows an area of the skirting board the previous owners punched through for the plumbing (which she had a leftover piece from from another room, and set about cutting the filler boards and removing the asbestos paint.) Stonework is still ongoing, and Felicity interviews one of the masons in a calm voice and he explains the process. Tim cuts up a downed tree from the storm, which will be used for firewood, and the smaller branches will be chipped into mulch. Their renovation is so lovely to watch as well!

• Heart
Reactions: 25
New Patreon vlog out. She showed their new room. Said it was a 16th century mirrored headboard. There’s a very ornate painted ceiling. She then shows walking to a church and another dinner in the same place. Two things I noted. She said they like to pick a different common room to eat breakfast every day. As it was supposed to be their second morning there I think she fucked up. How can you do a different thing every morning when you’ve only been there one other morning? 🧐

The other thing I noted was not a ton of people in the square. 🧐

Oh and Phillip put wine in his juice when he woke up because he hates wasting things. 🙄

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 31
New Patreon vlog out. She showed their new room. Said it was a 16th century mirrored headboard. There’s a very ornate painted ceiling. She then shows walking to a church and another dinner in the same place. Two things I noted. She said they like to pick a different common room to eat breakfast every day. As it was supposed to be their second morning there I think she fucked up. How can you do a different thing every morning when you’ve only been there one other morning? 🧐

The other thing I noted was not a ton of people in the square. 🧐

Oh and Phillip put wine in his juice when he woke up because he hates wasting things. 🙄
Was it this room?
In the Prestige Double Room Doge several scenes of the movie “Casanova” (2005) were shot with the actor Heath Ledger, two-time nominee for the Oscar and winner of the Oscar and the Golden Globe in 2009 as Best Supporting Actor for “The Dark Knight”

Nothing but the best for the little orphan princess.

It would not have been the deluxe double rooms.

Here is the upgraded room where they spent the first night. It has the grand canal view.
The Suite Grand Canal View is located on the mezzanine (first floor) of the building and consists of a romantic bedroom and an elegant lounge.
It is characterized by beautiful windows overlooking the Grand Canal where one can enjoy an unforgettable sunset over the Punta della Dogana. This bright and comfortable Suite features stylish furnishings and hardwood floors. The beautiful wood paneling accents the warm yellow and the elegant green of the curtains dressing the room. The corner desk looking towards the Grand Canal inspires one to think and to read.

Location of the hotel

photo gallery showing inside/ outside of hotel and rooms.

Last edited:
  • Wow
  • Heart
Reactions: 18
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.