The Chateau Diaries #287 Fanny either has a new found interest in rebar & cement, or she's in heat!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Was it this room?
In the Prestige Double Room Doge several scenes of the movie “Casanova” (2005) were shot with the actor Heath Ledger, two-time nominee for the Oscar and winner of the Oscar and the Golden Globe in 2009 as Best Supporting Actor for “The Dark Knight”

Nothing but the best for the little orphan princess.

It would not have been the deluxe double rooms.
Yep. That’s the one!

• Heart
Reactions: 13
Was it this room?
In the Prestige Double Room Doge several scenes of the movie “Casanova” (2005) were shot with the actor Heath Ledger, two-time nominee for the Oscar and winner of the Oscar and the Golden Globe in 2009 as Best Supporting Actor for “The Dark Knight”

Nothing but the best for the little orphan princess.

It would not have been the deluxe double rooms.

Here is the upgraded room where they spent the first night. It has the grand canal view.
The Suite Grand Canal View is located on the mezzanine (first floor) of the building and consists of a romantic bedroom and an elegant lounge.
It is characterized by beautiful windows overlooking the Grand Canal where one can enjoy an unforgettable sunset over the Punta della Dogana. This bright and comfortable Suite features stylish furnishings and hardwood floors. The beautiful wood paneling accents the warm yellow and the elegant green of the curtains dressing the room. The corner desk looking towards the Grand Canal inspires one to think and to read.

Location of the hotel

photo gallery showing inside/ outside of hotel and rooms.
Phew.... Good job she brought her travel kettle!

• Haha
Reactions: 22
Frugal Fanny must love the Palzetto Pisani because Children stay free!! Rollaway/extra beds (surcharge) are available. Snorts must love the rollaway bed! Reservations for the fancy double room and the canal view suite the gruesome twosome stayed in the first night in Venice are booked up several months in advance. No way were they were upgraded, lying grifters.

The room they are currently staying in runs over 513 euros a night booked 6 months in advance.

The suite grand canal view they received as an upgrade runs over 760 euros per night booked 6 months in advance.
Since it is Carnivale time in Venice, the rates were probably higher.

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 33
Frugal Fanny must love the Palzetto Pisani because Children stay free!! Rollaway/extra beds (surcharge) are available. Snorts must love the rollaway bed! Reservations for the fancy double room and the canal view suite the gruesome twosome stayed in the first night in Venice are booked up several months in advance. No way were they were upgraded, lying grifters.
But at the end of the day, alleged "free" upgrades or not, that place is a dump- just like Fanny's Shitoo. No wonder she feels like she is at home!

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 26

The room they are currently staying in runs over 513 euros a night booked 6 months in advance.

The suite grand canal view they received as an upgrade runs over 760 euros per night booked 6 months in advance.
Since it is Carnivale time in Venice, the rates were probably higher.

The room rental alone for each night in Venice costs approximately 11 4 pointed chapel stars at 50 euros per star.
The first night rental would have been over 15 4 pointed chapel stars at 50 euros per star

A 6 night stay in Venice at this hotel for the room alone ( not including the huge mini bar expenses of Snorts) costs 70 4 pointed chapel stars alone.

Adding in plane flights, food and wine, shopping expenses, etc., how much did this vacation aka mini/ maxi break to Venice, Stephanie’s 18th trip to Venice, bringing along Miss Chatelaine actually cost? Yet frugal Fanny spent a week poorly painting a cheap ugly $10 nightstand for “ Pavlina’s room”? Really?

The hotel allows pets. Why no Ratso in Venice?

3325 euros to usd = $3,596.30 for 6 nights of hotel room charge alone for Vienna trip.

I believe Stephanie will have easily spent $15,000+ traveling with Snorts ( and paying for Snorts’ travel, etc.) since January 1, 2024, including her Venice trip. What do you think? Multiple trips to London. 1,000 euro New Year’s eve dinner/ celebration, etc.

---
Still no promised video from Danger Dan.

Last edited:
  • Angry
  • Heart
Reactions: 28
The room rental alone for each night in Venice costs approximately 11 4 pointed chapel stars at 50 euros per star.
The first night rental would have been over 15 4 pointed chapel stars at 50 euros per star

A 6 night stay in Venice at this hotel for the room alone ( not including the huge mini bar expenses of Snorts) costs 70 4 pointed chapel stars alone.

Adding in plane flights, food and wine, shopping expenses, etc., how much did this vacation aka mini/ maxi break to Venice, Stephanie’s 18th trip to Venice, bringing along Miss Chatelaine actually cost? Yet frugal Fanny spent a week poorly painting a cheap ugly $10 nightstand for “ Pavlina’s room”? Really?

The hotel allows pets. Why no Ratso in Venice?

3325 euros to usd = $3,596.30 for 6 nights of hotel room charge alone for Vienna trip.

I believe Stephanie will have easily spent $15,000+ traveling with Snorts ( and paying for Snorts’ travel, etc.) since January 1, 2024, including her Venice trip. What do you think? Multiple trips to London. 1,000 euro New Year’s eve dinner/ celebration, etc.

---
Still no promised video from Danger Dan.
I hope to hell her granny fans figure this tit out.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 30
INTERESTING. Look at this conversation in the comment section of Dan‘s latest video. I had speculated before that château lady account was cat. Look at the thread below which seemingly confirms it. What do you think?

@Astraeadances
1 day ago
At the rate Dan's going he's going to finish this chateau before lalande is renovated

@johngraham8794
1 day ago
Don't know about that. Stephanie was in London for New Year with her boyfriend and Dan and his girlfriend, then she went to Vienna last weekend and this weekend Venice.. so no rush to do anything. Maybe Dan is in Venice with her and her boyfriend Phillip . who knows.?

@Chateaulady
1 day ago
@johngraham8794 Dan just posted on the community page. He is NOT in Venice

@aiglonducal314
1 day ago
@Chateaulady What are you, his agent? His spokesperson? Find yourself a hobby.

oU6Q8aTGP-FakXlvoNTiO4bg=s88-c-k-c0x00ffffff-no-rj.jpg

@Chateaulady
1 day ago
@aiglonducal314 I'm his girlfriend
emoji_u2764.png

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 34
CHATEAU LADY AKA FORMER DUMP VOLUNTEER CAT ( the CAROLINE GOODER OF ESCAPE TO RURAL FRANCE CHANNEL January 31, 2024 video:
@Rosebuddy7
1 day ago
What happened to the other puppy?
@Chateaulady
1 day ago
They're both around. Not a channel about dogs

@reladie
2 days ago
Nick is really a genius, watching him is pure poetry in motion. He’s one in a million, and so are you Dan, CONGRATS ON A MILLION VIEWS. NOW IF THE SLACKERS WOULD JUST LIKE, you would be on top of the world. Hallelulja!!!
@Chateaulady
1 day ago
It's not a million views. He passed the 100 million views

glovebox5032
2 days ago
I may have missed it but I'd love to see what he has planned for the layout inside when it's all done?
@Chateaulady
2 days ago
You haven't missed it. He is no where near that. Roof, floors, water & electricity much more important

@h.ponihi9856
2 days ago
What about the dormers in the roof from it's original state? Do you have to rebuild them? Ist the building under monument protection?
@Chateaulady
2 days ago
Not under monument protection. He told us he will do the windows later

@davidlasolar5844
2 days ago
Whats with all the adverts see ya later
@Chateaulady
2 days ago
Bye bye

kimberlyg3384
2 days ago
Dan, I'm really loving watching all your progress with this build! It's so exciting! I'm wondering, have you considered putting in a laundry shoot that goes from the upper floors to wherever you're going to make your laundry room?
@Chateaulady
2 days ago
That will come as the project progresses. First he needs to finish flooring & roofing

MatthewTinker-au-pont-blanc
2 days ago
What? Still no crane!!
@Chateaulady
2 days ago
Not at €3000.00/hour to rent one in France

@markjohn1523
2 days ago
Well, I thought the old leaf blower would have come out to clean the floor off! Any excuse to get it out in my opinion
@Chateaulady
2 days ago
Cameron was using the leaf blower on the last video

Dan’s Thick as thieves pal Stephanie Jarvis aka SGirl joins in the comments on Dan’s latest video. It’s all about the $$$$.

@user-sz3qc5uy8o
2 days ago
Great work , and I believe any comment also supports channel?

@Sgirl
2 days ago
It supports the algorithm so more people will find his channel, but comments don't pay him anything. Only watching or clicking on ads will.

@user-sz3qc5uy8o
2 days ago
I let the ads play through, does it help more if you actually go to the site?

@Sgirl
2 days ago
@user-sz3qc5uy8o Yes. He gets paid if you watch an ad ... you only have to watch the first 30 seconds of long ads for him to get credit ... and then he gets paid again if you click through to the ad.

• Haha
  • Wow
CHATEAU LADY AKA FORMER DUMP VOLUNTEER CAT ( the CAROLINE GOODER OF ESCAPE TO RURAL FRANCE CHANNEL January 31, 2024 video:
@Rosebuddy7
1 day ago
What happened to the other puppy?
@Chateaulady
1 day ago
They're both around. Not a channel about dogs

@reladie
2 days ago
Nick is really a genius, watching him is pure poetry in motion. He’s one in a million, and so are you Dan, CONGRATS ON A MILLION VIEWS. NOW IF THE SLACKERS WOULD JUST LIKE, you would be on top of the world. Hallelulja!!!
@Chateaulady
1 day ago
It's not a million views. He passed the 100 million views

glovebox5032
2 days ago
I may have missed it but I'd love to see what he has planned for the layout inside when it's all done?
@Chateaulady
2 days ago
You haven't missed it. He is no where near that. Roof, floors, water & electricity much more important

@h.ponihi9856
2 days ago
What about the dormers in the roof from it's original state? Do you have to rebuild them? Ist the building under monument protection?
@Chateaulady
2 days ago
Not under monument protection. He told us he will do the windows later

@davidlasolar5844
2 days ago
Whats with all the adverts see ya later
@Chateaulady
2 days ago
Bye bye

kimberlyg3384
2 days ago
Dan, I'm really loving watching all your progress with this build! It's so exciting! I'm wondering, have you considered putting in a laundry shoot that goes from the upper floors to wherever you're going to make your laundry room?
@Chateaulady
2 days ago
That will come as the project progresses. First he needs to finish flooring & roofing

MatthewTinker-au-pont-blanc
2 days ago
What? Still no crane!!
@Chateaulady
2 days ago
Not at €3000.00/hour to rent one in France

@markjohn1523
2 days ago
Well, I thought the old leaf blower would have come out to clean the floor off! Any excuse to get it out in my opinion
@Chateaulady
2 days ago
Cameron was using the leaf blower on the last video

Dan’s Thick as thieves pal Stephanie Jarvis aka SGirl joins in the comments on Dan’s latest video. It’s all about the $$$$.

@user-sz3qc5uy8o
2 days ago
Great work , and I believe any comment also supports channel?

@Sgirl
2 days ago
It supports the algorithm so more people will find his channel, but comments don't pay him anything. Only watching or clicking on ads will.

@user-sz3qc5uy8o
2 days ago
I let the ads play through, does it help more if you actually go to the site?

@Sgirl
2 days ago
@user-sz3qc5uy8o Yes. He gets paid if you watch an ad ... you only have to watch the first 30 seconds of long ads for him to get credit ... and then he gets paid again if you click through to the ad.
Another chateau gate keeper . . . 🙄

• Heart
Reactions: 23
INTERESTING. Look at this conversation in the comment section of Dan‘s latest video. I had speculated before that château lady account was cat. Look at the thread below which seemingly confirms it. What do you think?

@Astraeadances
1 day ago
At the rate Dan's going he's going to finish this chateau before lalande is renovated

@johngraham8794
1 day ago
Don't know about that. Stephanie was in London for New Year with her boyfriend and Dan and his girlfriend, then she went to Vienna last weekend and this weekend Venice.. so no rush to do anything. Maybe Dan is in Venice with her and her boyfriend Phillip . who knows.?

@Chateaulady
1 day ago
@johngraham8794 Dan just posted on the community page. He is NOT in Venice

@aiglonducal314
1 day ago
@Chateaulady What are you, his agent? His spokesperson? Find yourself a hobby.

View attachment 2734593
@Chateaulady
1 day ago
@aiglonducal314 I'm his girlfriend View attachment 2734592
I’m the Pope

• Haha
Reactions: 19
I thought Marie did stay in London flat twice- she got sick and we hypothesised it was from black mold/mould.

• Wow
  • Heart
Pavlina time travels frequently and FRK does the same. FRK also kisses Stephanie’s ass often so I believe she is likely screwing around with followers and tattle to try to score points with Fanny, just like Snorts got caught on video bragging about derailing tattle. FRK avidly reads here, and as I have expressed in the past, maintains tattle account(s) to comment occasionally and try to insert a few tit stirring comments or pro Dump narratives ( just like Snorts, Pottie, Ñutty, and other Dump crew members and associates who are benefitting from the grift screw around with viewers, comment sections, online forums, etc.)

Interesting that Stephanie doesn’t allow her to stay at the London apartment.
Too far away. 200 miles, 7 hrs by public transport. (I am NOT Carolin Do_No_Goo*der 🥳 :LOL:)

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 16
Agree to disagree. We have discussed the name associated with this account before. There are dozens of people with that name and you can make up any name you like for a YouTube account as well as change the date shown as to when the account was created.The Dump crew is well versed in creating fake accounts. The name does not automatically rule it out.
So what is the theory you are proposing by posting that comment conversation? That Cat created a YouTube account to post under a pseudonym and answers someone’s comment as herself?

Perhaps I’m just not as quick as others to jump to complex explanations when there’s a simpler one that hasn’t been ruled out. As an example, I’ve never bought in to the idea Ms Do No Google is anything but some very rabid, likely neurodivergent, fan from the US.

• Heart
Reactions: 10
Phew.... Good job she brought her travel kettle!
The interior designer must have been colour blind. All of those rooms give me a headache
---
I think you are psychic @Abuela, as I just finished watching their latest vlog: ♥

Amanda and Lincoln have (and continue to) worked incredibly hard, and have done an amazing job. I like their style- modern and clean, but keeping some of the original features (like the plastered ceilings.) Being that their chateau is not a monument historique, they have a ton of creative freedom restoring it to their liking. Just the two of them (while raising two daughters and caring for a menagerie of animals) have done more in the few years they have owned their chateau than Fanny has accomplished in 20 years. They are also friends with their neighbours and the locals in the community.
I love them and their beautiful chateau ❤

• Heart
Reactions: 11
Sorry to quote myself you wonderful hags, didn't intend a sob story 😊

I've spent a great deal of time making myself stronger, that and I've moved to tiny place on a tiny island that does not involve steps. I walk on the flat pretty well, on stairs it's easier to walk down like a 🦀! If out in public, I can walk down stairs properly (through gritted teeth) I'm quite proud of that and tell friends I'm going to walk down the stairs like a "normal"
Stairs are also easier after a glass of wine, I don't drink much but this is as good an excuse as any.. Not that I need an excuse for anything anymore 🙂
I've had on knee replaced and waiting to do the other one. I can walk 10,000 steps on the flat but I'm a fellow crab stair walker 😂

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 14
New Patreon vlog out. She showed their new room. Said it was a 16th century mirrored headboard. There’s a very ornate painted ceiling. She then shows walking to a church and another dinner in the same place. Two things I noted. She said they like to pick a different common room to eat breakfast every day. As it was supposed to be their second morning there I think she fucked up. How can you do a different thing every morning when you’ve only been there one other morning? 🧐

The other thing I noted was not a ton of people in the square. 🧐

Oh and Phillip put wine in his juice when he woke up because he hates wasting things. 🙄
breakfast of the champions.

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.