The Chateau Diaries #287 Fanny either has a new found interest in rebar & cement, or she's in heat!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
The smoke and mirrors bullshit about the ” mini break“ ( not mini break but week or 2 week long trip) trip to Venice.

At various times, the master of chaos Stephanfibber claimed:
  • The trip was a christmas present from her aunt and uncle
  • Stephanie was taking her aunt and on a trip to Vienna
  • Now she states her aunt asked her to accompany them on the trip
She is never straightforward or truthful about the trip, who paid for the trip and lodging in 5 star hotel, opera tickets, etc. as well as the length of the trip.

She also loves to intentionally minimize and mislead viewers by falsely claiming that each trip she takes is a “mini break“ ( usually 2 to 4 days).

• Angry
  • Heart
Reactions: 27
Delusional Fan Tani Johnson has uploaded another video about Fanny.

Dear Tani, I know you are so far up Stephanie's rectal orifice, that her tripe must seem like divine chocolate rain.
Stephanie's heart does not eminate light, rather it's a dark void that only consumes.
Stephanie's hands do not give, unless she can take something in return.
Dear Tani, please get yourself a hobby.

Oh my god......what did I just watch? This woman is DELUSIONAL! And so am I, probably, for watching her!
She actually told people they could still send gifts, even though Chateau Crap Unwrapped has been discontinued and was encouraging people to still donate for the chapel. All in Jesus' name......

Disgusting, really disgusting.

• Angry
  • Heart
Reactions: 35
Oh my god......what did I just watch? This woman is DELUSIONAL! And so am I, probably, for watching her!
She actually told people they could still send gifts, even though Chateau Crap Unwrapped has been discontinued and was encouraging people to still donate for the chapel. All in Jesus' name......

Disgusting, really disgusting.
who is she?

• Haha
Reactions: 19
Fanny recently out of breath harassing Kirsty in the garden.

The pergola saga goes On and On and On.
I am sorry to say , or am I…it is another courtyard tree support problem.
There is no frame work or structure to prune the trees against and no wires in the wall for the vines.
Fanny initially said they would have espallieearedeee trees every other ‘ space’ . Now there are no spaces and this will mean once in that tunnel there will be no way out apart from either end. What happened to the grape furniture and that iron bed she bought to place under the pergola?
Kirsty has taken it upon herself , who else is there…? To make a border along the wall side of the path. This makes the whole thing unbalanced and now the path is not wide enough for two people to promenade..and creates even more maintenance for one part time head gardener!

Kirsty does no know how to prune roses or vines..

I know how much work it takes to have an arbour covered with vines and roses.
This is a garden open to the public that I helped to maintain for several years. 😊

Attachments

• Heart
  • Wow
Reactions: 35
If Snorty was left at the shitoo alone with Amuary I imagine he may disappear 'off camera' like the cockerels.
Imagine Fanny returning from vacation to casually announce that Snorty was carried off by the wild-life and all they found were locks of straggly hair trailing off into the woods heading towards Tobacco John's chateau!
OH pleased make that happen 🙏

• Haha
who is she?
A crazy (lit'rally), very religious fan. She showed up in the comments fairly frequently and one time said something about buying a chandelier for Stephanie but didn't have a way to get it there. But I think the funniest thing is this - she wrote this song that Stephanie used in this video and then a few more times in other videos. The intro to the song starts at 13:08......

She has a YouTube channel with such videos entitled "Rapture Detox", "Premarital Deliverance", "Tithe Robbing Prophetess" (I might listen to this one, just in case she's giving a shout-out to Stephanie in it - LOL!) - you get the picture.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 27

There is no frame work or structure to prune the trees against and no wires in the wall for the vines.
Fanny initially said they would have espallieearedeee trees every other ‘ space’ . Now there are no spaces and this will mean once in that tunnel there will be no way out apart from either end. What happened to the grape furniture and that iron bed she bought to place under the pergola?
Kirsty has taken it upon herself , who else is there…? To make a border along the wall side of the path. This makes the whole thing unbalanced and now the path is not wide enough for two people to promenade..and creates even more maintenance for one part time head gardener!

This is a garden open to the public that I helped to maintain for several years. 😊
It's the pergola & gazebo that never end - 3 years and counting. There is supposed to be a pathway of paving stones, but Fanny now says that can't be done this year because they are so busy with other projects. WTF! Laying patio stones isn't much more than a long-weekend 'honey-do' project. Fanny is just a cheap, lazy witch.

• Heart
Reactions: 30
Oh Razzledazzle I do feel your pain, knee pain is excruciating. At 13 I had my knee cap turned around (an experiment) first in the country and possibly the last. In. 1976 surgeons were treated as God's and not questioned. Developed osteoarthritis soon after at 38 diagnosed with level IV osteoarthritis and level III in the right knee, that was compensating poor thing. The injections would give relief for 6 months or 6 weeks always a gamble, I'm not allowed any more as my knee muscles are scarred and hard 🤢 It won't suprise you that I do not automatically trust surgeons, and having worked within the NHS know that knee ops can so often duck up.
My positive thinking and healthy diet can only get me so far..... I was offered an op 22 years ago... Nightmare..
Sorry to quote myself you wonderful hags, didn't intend a sob story 😊

I've spent a great deal of time making myself stronger, that and I've moved to tiny place on a tiny island that does not involve steps. I walk on the flat pretty well, on stairs it's easier to walk down like a 🦀! If out in public, I can walk down stairs properly (through gritted teeth) I'm quite proud of that and tell friends I'm going to walk down the stairs like a "normal"
Stairs are also easier after a glass of wine, I don't drink much but this is as good an excuse as any.. Not that I need an excuse for anything anymore 🙂

• Heart
Just going through Instagram beforegoing to bed as I was hoping to see photos of my niece’s early morning swim event in sydney when I came across this posted on Marie’s post. I took a screen shot at around 2314 and this had been posted 54 mins earlier.
Seems as if the kitchen Christmas decorations above the cooker have been taken down.

Attachments

• Wow
  • Heart
Reactions: 24
A crazy (lit'rally), very religious fan. She showed up in the comments fairly frequently and one time said something about buying a chandelier for Stephanie but didn't have a way to get it there. But I think the funniest thing is this - she wrote this song that Stephanie used in this video and then a few more times in other videos. The intro to the song starts at 13:08......

She has a YouTube channel with such videos entitled "Rapture Detox", "Premarital Deliverance", "Tithe Robbing Prophetess" (I might listen to this one, just in case she's giving a shout-out to Stephanie in it - LOL!) - you get the picture.
I'm quoting myself.......

Someone asked about Tani a year or so ago and brought up the fact that Tani wrote and sang that song and no one corrected that, so I've assumed they were the same all this time! I went back to listen to the song, for old time's sake (I'm sick, I tell ya!) and found out they are not the same people! One's named Tannis and another is named Tani......two different people, but you can see how that could be confusing! The lady who wrote the song is not the same crazy, religious lady! The two look nothing alike. Stephanie introduced this woman, Tannis Simmons, as the singer/songwriter:

1707001934020.png

The crazy religious woman who @ComtesseRose was talking about today is THIS woman, Tani Johnson:

1707002146106.png

I went back and used the "search" feature and @Lochness Monster had a post about Tani...here's where she offered two chandeliers to Stephanie and announced to everyone her husband had died:

1707002537189.png

• Wow
  • Sad
Reactions: 25

Beautiful covered arbour. Her timber arbour is predictably cheap looking, I don't like a flat topped one. By the time her plants are mature there won't be a lot of height to be able to walk comfortably.
Because I live in the tropics and everything rots or gets eaten away I use huge pieces of concrete bar stuff on steel poles. It works a treat and I get a rounded roof and of course they are covered in the blink of an eye in this climate. It isn't necessary for the fool to put pavers down, by the time the plants shade the ground underneath, grass will be stunted and a quick whip through with the mower neatens it all up. I have a few big pavers under a small archway, and because it is shaded and damp, they get as slippery as hell. Lets see her totter about in heels on slippery pavers!

• Heart
Reactions: 18
Just going through Instagram beforegoing to bed as I was hoping to see photos of my niece’s early morning swim event in sydney when I came across this posted on Marie’s post. I took a screen shot at around 2314 and this had been posted 54 mins earlier.
Seems as if the kitchen Christmas decorations above the cooker have been taken down.
But the hyacinths haven't bloomed... timey wimey... this surely was taken before they went up!

• Heart
  • Wow
Reactions: 18
The slave is back in shackles

• Sad
Reactions: 15
A sober M&Msmom would struggle to go anywhere near that guy, much less help him with his jeggings!
I hear you.
She deffo has a type, rhymes with Derek.
Pheeph like Potts is a provincial party boy who photographs her 24/7. Nic Larkin resembles her former hubs, and O, who actually admits to being a gobbler on camera, may actually be bisexual. The thing with Petherick, fake, though steamy from her end, confirms the fag hag diagnosis if not the Derek physiognomy thing. They all like dressing up. She doesn't stray from this path.
2018 Amsterdam Pride selfie.

• Wow
  • Haha
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.