The Chateau Diaries #286 Fanny has bigger bulges in her face than PhiPhi has in his trousers

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Imagine how dumb you have to be to buy a hideous concrete pool on the cheap to then supposedly pay an architect and builders to try and make it look ok. Fanny the frugal is penny wise and pound stupid.

Fanny then wants us to believe she spent a whole day painting that cabinet which wasn't even sanded properly the finish is awful. Again they want to adorn it with more flowers so that is adds to the horror show. Fanny please learn about scale. Nina Campell would advise on this at her store.

Then we get on to dinner she is so lazy now Snorts the man with no cookery skills is plating up garbage for them to eat because they are both too lazy to cook anything with care. I imagine their breath stinks they eat no fresh veg and they have no fibre.

Fanny is already out of time for any meaningful renovation before her pathetic excuse for a season. We will see last minute curtain making. The Christmas decorations still festering. Unfinished pink bathroom and the unfinished blue bell abomination. So she is all out of time, out of style I just hope she is about to be out of luck.

There is definitely a lot of tension between her and the frazzled pube, very passive aggressive interactions and snappy with one another. It is definitely not sexual tension. Fanny is flirting up a storm with arseless Seb and dreams of being taken on her newly restored alter. She is so embarrassing she is desperate in every way. Natti is brilliant she is so over it and says so.

• Heart
Reactions: 37
Natty and Amaury don't hold back anymore - Amaury's facial expressions say more than 1000 words. And Natty hit the nail on the head with her opinion about the nightstand "it's still ugly"... summed up perfectly.
After years of everyone enthusiastically approving of everything Steph does, it's honestly so refreshing and funny to see how little Natty and Cuz care anymore. Amaury rolls his eyes at literally everything Snorts says and doesn't take him seriously at all. And Natty's "It's still ugly though..." with this fake smile was hilarious.
I would love to be a fly on the wall when these two are alone together and discuss what they really think about the gruesome twosome.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 37
I laughed when Natti said she didn't like it. The bedside table is just horrible.

The construction company probably will assign sebastian and his buddy to the grand salon after the structural work on the chapel and fountain is done. The structural work for the chapel I estimate to be finished by next week Tuesday. The fountain will take about 2 weeks. So first week of March the grand salon work will start. (If Fanny is not postpone it to end of B&B season) However the construction company needs to assign people for the terrace too.

At the moment she has enough funds to ask construction company to work on the grand salon + terrace + fountain simultaneously. I think with the amount of 'renovations', engineers, Annmarie and architect showing in her flogs the last week, she feels the heat to gain new followers + new patreons. Especially since Dan (almost) has single handedly, cleared meters deep dirt, installed 3/4 floors, a partial roof, worked on his patch of forrest, installed some trees between him and neighbour, started doing the swimming pool on less patreon monies.

Also, she releases the payment in installments, so when the work on st Josesph fresco starts (she already had the funds to this one) she pays 32000K) 10% upfront, which is a mere monthly patreon amount. She claimed that the whole chapel murals will finish by the end of autumn 6×30k = 180K + 220k (adopt a star)=400K.
She has not only have the money to completely finish the chapel, she has also have at least 380K in patreon monies not used for tit since december 2022.

Who needs the accountant if we can figure out her accounts anyway.

• Heart
  • Wow
Reactions: 41
I really didn't understand why a building architect was overseeing the whole fountain debacle to begin with!
I confess, I fast forwarded through a lot of it, so was this explained? I guess he was just trying to be nice and help out?
Surely he has bigger fish to fry in that mess of a domicile!
I’ve not watched the latest, so this is based on previous episodes of CD, but I think the architect’s involvement is because water and electricity needs to be part of the fountain installation - part of the chapel restoration includes elec and drainage (for the French drains). Part of the constructor’s remit put together by the architect. The fountain in Davey’s wasteland is an add-on to that. The architect instructs the contractor. SJ’s whims, including positioning the installation of fountain and base are at an additional cost.

From the screenshots posted on here, the fountain and afterthought base (bought blind) are as awful as I thought they’d be. A marriage made in architectural heaven they are not.

• Heart
Reactions: 21
It seems like something finally snapped with Amaury and Ñutty after the accident at the Dump and the injury and death of the contractors. Was it the gravity of the accident and its aftermath? Was it Stephanie bullying Amaury with her repeated ”it was killing you” remarks and snarky comments to Amaury? Her lack of empathy? Her negligent treatment of Ratso?

Since they returned from their Thailand vacation, they don’t try to conceal some of their opinions about the decorating, renovation attempts, and lifestyle choices of the gruesome twosome. Although Amaury continues to speak softly on camera so you cannot often hear him clearly, his facIan expressions clear.y reveal his feelings about the wastefulness, laziness, and foolishness of the dastardly duo.

I hope Sebastian’s wife knows about this forum and reads here. She may want to look thru this forum for posts about the male married Australian volunteer who loved to visit the Dump, often without his wife and children. She may want to revisit posts about Ian the contractor whom Stephanie loved to interact with while half clothed.

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 30
It seems like something finally snapped with Amaury and Ñutty after the accident at the Dump and the injury and death of the contractors. Was it the gravity of the accident and its aftermath? Was it Stephanie bullying Amaury with her repeated ”it was killing you” remarks and snarky comments to Amaury? Her lack of empathy? Her negligent treatment of Ratso?

Since they returned from their Thailand vacation, they don’t try to conceal some of their opinions about the decorating, renovation attempts, and lifestyle choices of the gruesome twosome. Although Amaury continues to speak softly on camera so you cannot often hear him clearly, his facIan expressions clear.y reveal his feelings about the wastefulness, laziness, and foolishness of the dastardly duo.

I hope Sebastian’s wife knows about this forum and reads here. She may want to look thru this forum for posts about the male married Australian volunteer who loved to visit the Dump, often without his wife and children.
My guess is it's foremost Amaury's feelings about the accident, as well as his building frustration over the last years, that caused the change. I actually can't tell how Natty feels about all of this, except that she's clearly siding with Amaury. She seems to deal with the drama just fine by just not taking it very seriously and fake smiling into the camera. But if Amaury ever wants to leave for good, I think she won't have a problem leaving too.

• Heart
Reactions: 29

I hope Sebastian’s wife knows about this forum and reads here. She may want to look thru this forum for posts about the male married Australian volunteer who loved to visit the Dump, often without his wife and children. She may want to revisit posts about Ian the contractor whom Stephanie loved to interact with while half clothed.
It's all falling deliciously apart, Hoorah

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 27
The cost of the architect, builder, and expenses to set up the impulsive crap fountain auction purchase and impulsive internet purchased ugly fountain base will likely exceed the amount originally paid to purchase the ugly fountain and base. Fanny loves to spend that tax free money on crap ( just like the crap pergola purchased at the chelsea flower show last year). She hemorrhages money 24/7 on useless junk, auctions, luxury travel, and luxury purchases for herself.

• Angry
  • Heart
Reactions: 29
I think a viewer in the cd comments is right. The fountain may depict egrets.What do you think.Egrets are herons, generally long-legged wading birds, that have white or buff plumage, developing fine plumes during the breeding season. Egrets are not a biologically distinct group from herons and have the same build
egret fountainView attachment 2728009
Many sales of this common feature state Herons. Fanny is making yet another eyesore. A feature to distract from the chapel.
Fish hate water splashing on them.
The fuss to maintain the fountain in Fanny’s courtyard is an annual event and we have seen the dreadful state of the motor for that one.
Davey has lost enthusiasm as has Fanny. A secret garden chancing on an old fountain the size of the Eiffel Tower.
The hedges will be years before thick and even then only half the year will they form a screen .
It is yet another shambles like Fanny’s mind.

Attachments

• Heart
Reactions: 27
What has happened to the pink curtains that Fanny was fastidiously unpicking then ironing on the world’s smallest ironing board, so she could cut one in half to then sew each half onto two others to make a pair. Although even after all this faffing then they probably still wouldn’t fit the width of one window but according to Fanny that is how the French like them. Tastemaker my arse.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 26
Many sales of this common feature state Herons. Fanny is making yet another eyesore. A feature to distract from the chapel.
Fish hate water splashing on them.
The fuss to maintain the fountain in Fanny’s courtyard is an annual event and we have seen the dreadful state of the motor for that one.
Davey has lost enthusiasm as has Fanny. A secret garden chancing on an old fountain the size of the Eiffel Tower.
The hedges will be years before thick and even then only half the year will they form a screen .
It is yet another shambles like Fanny’s mind.
Fanny is so cheap she won’t turn on the fountain in front of the Dump except during certain hours certain times of the year and the water is usually algae green because they don’t clean the fountain or treat the water properly. Who will take care of the secret fountain in the secret garden when they cannot take care of the courtyard fountain they look at 24/7?

• Heart
Reactions: 30
Fanny getting ready for her part in the Venice carnival , Snorts not so much.
Just where does Snorts put his hair when he has last nights beanie on.
They are ridiculous.

What happened to the urgent re fit to the washing up room? Amoury is making every room uninhabitable.

Attachments

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 18
Is this just another passive aggressive editing move by Fanny in the latest video or is she trying to create a rumour about Ñutty ?
381C87B3-A452-4F59-8241-E3859F616D9F.png

---

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 18
Latest cd comments

@franciswhite4079
8 hours ago
Totally horrid Kat staying with Dan she has shown her true colours

@traceyhuman8939
8 hours ago
ooohhhhhhh, my intuition has me thinking Natalie and Amaury are "expecting". Not wishing to start a rumour in any way, I may be way off, but man did I feel it powerfully today. How amazing would that be if it turned out to be true!!!

@rayn8740
8 hours ago
Thank you, Nattie, for saying what I was thinking. With so my fabulous pieces of furniture in the shops, why waste the effort on such a plain table?

southernbelle193
9 hours ago
Your mouth is moving slower than the sound. Something is out of sync.

• Haha
Reactions: 22
Oh what a meal. Surely if you are going to fry brussel sprouts the best way would be to slice them up and not fry them whole, thus ensuring they are evenly cooked.

Also did you notice that all of the potatoes that the twit baked were already going to seed and sprouting. Yet he didn’t remove the sprouts but just cooked them as they were. How those two eat the crap they cook is beyond me. Oh well as long as everything is sprinkled with parsley “from the garden” a la Fanny it must be really delicious. And maybe the copious amount of alcohol that seems to be essential at all times, helps to get it down.
I wonder where they're still getting brussels sprouts at the end of January? More jigerry, pokery with the timey, whimey I'll wager! We haven't seen a brussels sprout in the supermarkets or markets since mid December. They're only bought in for the brits and invariably are left unsold, rotting and black on the shelves 🤮

• Haha
Reactions: 22
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.