The Chateau Diaries #286 Fanny has bigger bulges in her face than PhiPhi has in his trousers

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
TRex was right. Stephanie eats like a trash panda. The holiday from hygiene gruesome twosome cooking and made up culinary concoctions are disgusting. Leaving roasted turnips/ radishes sitting in the air fryer all night, using sprouted potatoes without removing the eyes, etc. They are so gross yet think they are sooooooo posh.

They are also lazy as tit, “ racing” off to Venice, leaving greasy Christmas decorations and Christmas trees up at the Dump until Marie gets back from cooking school in a couple of weeks or so. Taking down decorations is beneath the, and for the “ help.”

Fanny also way tacky greeting the architect with her wet hair wrapped up in twists/ curlers. Guess the architect was lucky she put on clothes, n stead of greeting him in her see through negligee or summoning him to her bedroom as she lay semi naked on her bed.

That green table will always be a piece of tit. Nutty was unimpressed.

• Heart
Reactions: 35
Did you notice poverty stricken ebegging frugal Fanny wearing another freebie cream/ white $149 Lilysilk cable sweater over her $139.00 Lilysilk silk cashmere turtleneck sweater in today’s video?

Looks like Potts has extended hologram label skills from his photos to Fanny’s pervy Daddy Derek reproductions. They are all Thick as thieves!
When she was signing and then sticking down a hologram sticker, I thought, that's the only sticker she will put on. All the others . . . that's Natti's job, as will be putting everything in envelopes, addressing said envelopes and mailing everything.

• Heart
Reactions: 23
never spoke about Clara, but there was something about her I didnt trust, I didnt read all she said as I was busy with my real life at the time she started to stir the pot.
I recall (still under my previous identity) that she has never responded to me directly, she was just on about her own ideas
some state that they knew who she was but then again it seems that it was only a guess
to me anyone who is reading these pages could write a letters about fanny, just change the wording an voila, to me she never really said somethig we didnt know already, maybe some analise stuff but that could have been invented

@graciemckitten as much as I admire your sharp eye, dont rely on what clara said on here
I appreciate and understand your concern, but we may, to an extent, need to agree to disgree. IMHO, I do think that many of Clara‘s early posts had merit and much of her earlier posting was helpful ( and Clara was one person and/or a man and woman couple at times) before it went squirrelly last year and she also became routinely and openly hostile. She wasn’t a peach to most of us before that time either and frequently wanted to control this forum and topics discussed.

However, I don’t believe everything posted by Clara should be considered untrue, tossed out, or immediately dismissed. Some of it, yes, but not all of it. I also don’t believe every single word written by Clara is true or correct and she was infallible or had no personal
interests or agenda. I am not relying on everything written by Clara as gospel truth, but some early posts were spot on with information or shed a different light on certain matters/ issues which was interesting to consider. Others not so much or not at all. If I post something from Clara‘s earlier posts ( which I have done in occasional spurts and sometimes include all of it for completeness), please indulge me and scroll on. Others reading such posts, use your own discernment when reading them.)

Thank you for looking out for me. I appreciate it.

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 27
I do consider Clara to have been somewhat of an insider, and someone with an ax to grind. They seemed to really hate Fanny. Like HATE. The end of her was just bizarre. It was like they were caught out in real life somehow and were made to or chose to act bizarre at the end. I did like that they flatly stated Fanny had these terrible qualities from the beginning, and then over time we got to watch her repeat the behavior. We were all taken in at the beginning, and then over time Fannys true colors came out little by little. A lot of people don’t understand how narcissists work. A lot of people couldn’t imagine such a privileged person begging poor. So for me, Clara put it all together for me, and then just watching what Fanny did validated what Clara had said.

• Heart
Reactions: 30
Ratso was not on the chaise lounge, nor in the kitchen, during the gruesome twosome dinner scene. Stephanie spoke about leaving for venice “tomorrow.” Had Ratso already left the dump and went home with Amaury and Ñutty to their tiny home to spend the night so the gruesome twosome could leave the dump in the early morning hours “racing” to the nearest airport?

• Heart
The blue and white china bowl with pink hyacinths on the 'dresser'. Just a short while ago they were on the kitchen table and were yet to show any green growth. Now they are fully mature. :unsure:
I love the smell of hyacinths and I noticed that too Gertie!
God I wish Tom Ford would bring back the Hyacinth perfume he made many years ago--- it was fabulous and so true !
Mind you .... these days I would have to rob a bank to pay for it ...... hang on....... Do any of you want to by a Star ???? ⭐ :love:
---
The birds on the fountain are not pelicans.Those two uneducated twits can't even learn the name of a bird. They look more like swans to me. The missing books are stacked in the barn you numbskulls! Mind the mold, Sorts will have an allergy attack en route to Venice...Bon Voyage !
They are swans!
Pelicans sort of have a double chin......... you know , like Mummy 🦇

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 21
The base of the fountain is fine. They have bigger problems to worry about. WTF

Do the peacocks have access to this area? It will get covered in poo quick 😆

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 20
Well if ever there was proof of their compulsive buying it's that bloody fountain.

She hates it, couldn't even remember what it looked like. Watch this space for a new one to arrive.

It's all cobbled together pieces, nothing matches and those are the most odd Pelicans I've every seen (of course she had to go down the religious route again) they look more like flamingos.

Bloody know it all prick 'on the same page as the architect', what an absolute arsewipe.

At least with Hinge and Bracket off to play dress up in Venice, Natti and Aumary can have their lunch without being watched.

Imagine sitting next to those two on the plane after radish puree and sprouts.......... :sick: 💨
---
#of plants killed = 6,000,000, roughly

Water lilies also need about 6 hours of direct sunlight and should grow in pots about a foot deep. That base for the fountain is too shallow and I don't think that area is in full sun, so an all around miss, par for the course from her.
The mosquitos will love it.
---
Wasn't Christophe/Nathan licensed insured and bonded?
Certainly Nathan would be, if he's got any sense. I would have thought the same for Christophe due to the nature of his work, poor man.

Last edited:
  • Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 25
I really didn't understand why a building architect was overseeing the whole fountain debacle to begin with!
I confess, I fast forwarded through a lot of it, so was this explained? I guess he was just trying to be nice and help out?
Surely he has bigger fish to fry in that mess of a domicile!
I thought that, just a DIY job surely

• Heart
I'm confused by all this talk of Clara again. Wasn't it agreed she outed herself as an old Dutch friend of Fanny by screenshotting a zoom call she was in with some of the dump crew? Then she went batshit when she realised her error.

• Wow
Reactions: 19
I'm trying to remember a time when there was only two eating dinner, for two nights, if not more. Even in the lockdown there was IJ and Selmar. Now all she has is the Gay Lodger, what a miserable place that must be, She is desperate, Stephy no mates.

• Heart
Reactions: 31
Natty and Amaury don't hold back anymore - Amaury's facial expressions say more than 1000 words. And Natty hit the nail on the head with her opinion about the nightstand "it's still ugly"... summed up perfectly.

It's extremely difficult to find beautiful fountains that match in style and size. And as always, our two polluters made the worst possible choice. Don't give a damn what kind of birds they are, the whole thing needs to be thrown away.

• Heart
Reactions: 26
Snorts won't go down there when or if its all done........ he will be allergic to mosquitos so he doesn't have to weed there!
The guy does Nothing!!!
And the less he does the more she is bigging him up.

• Sick
  • Heart
Reactions: 21
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.