The Chateau Diaries #286 Fanny has bigger bulges in her face than PhiPhi has in his trousers

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
If Fanny thinks she'll entice Pavlina back to the shitoo by redecorating that crumbling attic dorm room, there's not a chance in hell!
Pavlina, you've made your escape, so keep moving forward and don't look back!
She's never coming back, I wouldn't.

I can't see what was wrong with the room in the first place. Just repaint the white walls, looks so much better against the headboard. Why does everything have to be so overblown all the time.

All the decor is just chaotic, like her mind.

• Heart
Reactions: 38
Wishing you a very speedy recovery, Nessie. Looking forward to having you kick up your heels again here at Tattle Towers.

• Heart
Reactions: 22
What I thought was incredibly stupid is that the wallpaper has a white background and the fabric on the beds has a cream background?
That room will be so.busy makes me nauseous. Why can't she just do a peaceful and restful space????? Because she is so ditsy and manic all the spaces need to be manic as well.... I would have just filled in the hole and moved on. Amorie is so anal retentive he has to tear out and start from scratch , you see where that got to in the not so grand salon..... Let sleeping dogs lie I say. One more room torn up never to be fixed . and when he was talking about putting a sub floor down....lol. Who do you think will have to do that? Not the two clowns.... Another thing on Amorie list. And it just goes round and round

• Heart
Reactions: 28
  • Heart
Reactions: 18
Philip complaining that this is typical of chateau that easy reno turns to a big project. What a dumb bleep... Welcome to reality. He has just watched too much over produced tv renovation shows.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 30
OMG i just looked up the cost of Billy’s coffee machine. These people have too much money.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 20
I’m not changing my Christmas pups avatar (Ralphie & Choncho) until the Christmas decorations come down at the chateau.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 40
What a total disaster area that entire chateau is. I am sure if they'd only dealt with some of the key issues 18 years ago and concentrated on those serious structural areas down the years, rather than just decoration, they'd be in much better place now. I bet the whole place has been affected by both dry and wet rot. It makes me wonder whether some of Amaury's apparent breathing problems are not just down to smoking but may have been caused by some of the conditions he's been working in, not to mention the dust that is caked on all the furniture that he has to move. Snorts is as daft as Fanny, thinking they can just make everything look nice by painting and wallpapering in no time at all. That awful pink is reminiscent of that strange pink tape Fanny had in her bedroom. Why do people think she and her idiotic boyfriend have any taste at all? Fanny face lumps looked extremely odd in that vlog. How any facial product company can sponsor her videos, goodness knows; I can only imagine they have never watched her channel. Also, the idea of such a damaged individual advising on a therapy company is beyond belief and from what others say, it sounds like a charlatan set up anyway. Fanny doesn't even admit that she herself needs some really professional help to sort herself out. This sponsorship business is just ridiculous. Fanny's a really good presenter to use if you don't want anyone to buy your products, and that goes for cosmetic/skincare companies; clothes designers; language tuition companies; anything connected with cooking, and therapists.

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 31
I love there is a curtain gate in the chateauverse. F4F claimed French curtains are simple and very little fabric no pelmets. Terry&Ass do not agree. Poor F4F maybe should not have pissed off homosexuals. Hell hath no fury as homosexual slightly inconvenienced.

• Haha
  • Heart
I love there is a curtain gate in the chateauverse. F4F claimed French curtains are simple and very little fabric no pelmets. Terry&Ass do not agree. Poor F4F maybe should not have pissed off homosexuals. Hell hath no fury as homosexual slightly inconvenienced.
God yes! They are vicious creatures. Pissed off male homosexuals.

• Haha
Reactions: 14
Hags and trolls. I collapsed Tuesday and am in hospital bleeding form somewhere that should not! My husband is in another hospital atm as you know.
Keep up the good work. I am reading some comments when I can. Lochte.
So sorry you are unwell, but pleased you are in hospital being looked after. Wishing you a speedy and complete recovery. ♥💊👨‍⚕️👩‍⚕️

• Heart
Hags and trolls. I collapsed Tuesday and am in hospital bleeding form somewhere that should not! My husband is in another hospital atm as you know.
get well soon.

• Heart
Reactions: 16
Feel better! Fingers crossed for a speedy recovery.

• Heart
Reactions: 16
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.