The Chateau Diaries #286 Fanny has bigger bulges in her face than PhiPhi has in his trousers

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
My phone froze on my last post ending a sentence with... "When Fanny came..." I'm confident that's not a fraudian slip given SJs "romantic situation."
What I wanted to type was - Have you noticed she came back from hols with very very round balls in her cheeks.

• Haha
Reactions: 24
Hags and trolls. I collapsed Tuesday and am in hospital bleeding form somewhere that should not! My husband is in another hospital atm as you know.
Keep up the good work. I am reading some comments when I can. Lochte.
Hope you and your Hubby are back in good health really soon.

• Heart
Reactions: 22
She's never coming back, I wouldn't.

I can't see what was wrong with the room in the first place. Just repaint the white walls, looks so much better against the headboard. Why does everything have to be so overblown all the time.

All the decor is just chaotic, like her mind.
Pavlina isn't coming back and if she does it won't be long term.
Invoking Pavlina's name is Stephanie's strategy for maintaining a connection in her viewer's minds with a popular former chateau resident.
By regularly mentioning Pavlina it makes it feel as if there are actually others there.

Interestingly, she hasn't referred to Marie while the latter has been away on her cookery course.

• Heart
Reactions: 28
@graciemckitten

Apologies if someone else already answered your post. I am far behind and trying to catch up

DONATION 1 of 2023
Le manteau d'Arlequin, Arlequin coat, local association

1500 euros to local children‘s theatre production association.

DONATION 2 of 2023
we also sent €3,000 to
Les restos du coeur, restaurants of the heart

French Association food based soup kitcens, etc.

DONATION 3 of 2023
to South Africa Genesis Hope Baby Home orphanage
(

DONATION 4 of 2023
France local association 2500 euros
This is a transactional “ donation“ if it was actually made at all, getting in good with the local officials. They loaned LieLande tents for Patron Days, invite to Paris legislature, etc.

then there was our local Association
La bonne Vauvre

DONATION 5 of 2023
5000 euros towards antique double player piano restoration.

No name of any charity, it is for Cyril Huvé's own piano. She has already filmed him

we are so lucky to have one in the local area that we get to see in concert and
that in fact I've sung an opera with that as the accompaniment so I've sung with this piano many times but it needed
a total overhaul to save it €50,000 so we donated 5,000 towards that and I'm
really delighted to say that actually
Cyril Huvé has been named a
Chevalier des arts et lettres, knight of arts and litterature

DONATION 6 of 2023.
1,000 euros laspa.
then the final donation of the year is to laspa

What a stupid ignorant woman. She has been living in France for 20 years and does not even know la SPA, société protectrice des animaux. We say S.P.A.
Carry on Jarvis the more you speak, the more you ridicule yourself, the more we enjoy it and the more chances you have to be "outed" as a scammer and a liar :D:D:D:D

La reine des connes she is calls it l'aspa or laspa :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

I live in France but I know the RSCPA. Do I pronounce it rscpa? Of course not
She lives in a bubble, centred only on her little self. Booze, expensive food, designers clothes, travels, 5 stars hotels...... are her only centers of interest. :devilish::devilish::devilish::mad::mad::mad:
She chose this charity because of Lancelot......
So no abandoned animals before she had Lancelot..... If I was not so angry I would cry.
Grosse conne ignorante et égoïste

well that was because of Lancelot because from the moment we got Lancelot. I just thought to myself how can anyone abandon a dog it's such a great love between us obviously lelot wasn't a …..we went all the way to Germany to get him, but that happens to so many animals and so that was €11,000 towards lasa in France, that came to 15,000 this year and a total over all of
the years of over €70,000 to charity.?

How people can be fooled by her is incredible..... But they are by politicians so.....
Everything comes to an end. The sooner the better for SJ

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 30
God yes! They are vicious creatures. Pissed off male homosexuals.
The Alluvians is a gay men's social group in Castlemaine, google it. I am familiar with one couple who were ostracised. They were fairly new to the area, had bought a house, settled into the community and joined the Alluvians. One of the men, who is quite opinionated had a falling out with a fellow from the Alluvians. The Alluvian chap is regarded as one of the 'leaders' of the group. The couple were given a formal 'you are no longer members of the group' in writing. Things got so nasty that they sold their house and returned to Melbourne.

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 19
@graciemckitten

Apologies if someone else already answered your post. I am far behind and trying to catch up

DONATION 1 of 2023
Le manteau d'Arlequin, Arlequin coat, local association

1500 euros to local children‘s theatre production association.

DONATION 2 of 2023
we also sent €3,000 to
Les restos du coeur, restaurants of the heart

French Association food based soup kitcens, etc.

DONATION 3 of 2023
to South Africa Genesis Hope Baby Home orphanage
(

DONATION 4 of 2023
This is a transactional “ donation“ if it was actually made at all, getting in good with the local officials. They loaned LieLande tents for Patron Days, invite to Paris legislature, etc.

La bonne Vauvre

DONATION 5 of 2023

No name of any charity, it is for Cyril Huvé's own piano. She has already filmed him

that in fact I've sung an opera with that as the accompaniment so I've sung with this piano many times but it needed

DONATION 6 of 2023.
1,000 euros laspa.
then the final donation of the year is to laspa

What a stupid ignorant woman. She has been living in France for 20 years and does not even know la SPA, société protectrice des animaux. We say S.P.A.
Carry on Jarvis the more you speak, the more you ridicule yourself, the more we enjoy it and the more chances you have to be "outed" as a scammer and a liar :D:D:D:D

La reine des connes she is calls it l'aspa or laspa :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

She lives in a bubble, centred only on her little self. Booze, expensive food, designers clothes, travels, 5 stars hotels...... are her only centers of interest. :devilish::devilish::devilish::mad::mad::mad:
So no abandoned animals before she had Lancelot..... If I was not so angry I would cry.

well that was because of Lancelot because from the moment we got Lancelot. I just thought to myself how can anyone abandon a dog it's such a great love between us obviously lelot wasn't a …..we went all the way to Germany to get him, but that happens to so many animals and so that was €11,000 towards lasa in France, that came to 15,000 this year and a total over all of

How people can be fooled by her is incredible..... But they are by politicians so.....
Awesome!
Thank you so much!

Looks like the Huve donation was likely at least partially for Stephanie to personally social climb ( bragging rights) or try to compete or rate with Tess’ mother ( friend of the pianist) who failed to invite Fanny back to the leased palazzo in Venice after she had loud sex with a tinder date disrupting the entire piazza. Recall Fanny later “ rented” the same palazzo for an hour or do between guests and had her “Venetian ball” with the Dump crew and interview one of the owners.Bet the payment was from Fanny personally.

Here is a post on the Huve connection from Clara:

Tess and Stephanie met through Tess' mother, who was (or is) a friend of Cyril Huve, a rather well known pianist in the area that has been on Stephanie Jarvis' flog too. I'm not sure what the occasion was, but probably some concert in the area. For a while they were pretty close, even pretending to be sisters. But as usual, nobody really stays friends with Stephanie Jarvis that long, unless there is an urgent need for it. It is my honest opinion that Tess' main intent is to find new people at the shittoo, as she is bored most of the time.

August 21, 2021 Post from Clara:
She ruined the mothers Venice holiday she was invited on to join, by inviting Tinder dates to the apartment and having loud sex with them.

Clara post:

Just to paint the picture we saw a bit brighter:
They were all staying somewhere else and Stephanie Jarvis, overjoyed she could escape the HMN Chateau de LaLande, a crumbling farmhouse that she only partly owns herself, yet again to forget her sorrows, so she arranged a "tour" of a Palazzo she was invited to before by a friend who paid good money for its rent but got thrown out later for having loud and inappropriate sex with several Tinder dates, asked the owner if they could stay an hour longer to fake their Carnaval Ball AND brought her expensive suitcase so she could change at the scene. On their way back to their hotel obviously Ollie had to carry that suitcase, because she needed to be in ALL the pictures and her loving (but still snorting) hubbybubby just HAD to film all. Some friends, hey?

Pianist Cyril Huve

Now residing in Berry in George Sand's native land, Huvé has assembled his collection of historical pianos in the Grange aux Pianos in Chassignolles, a musician's house and resource centre for performance research seminars, masterclasses and chamber music concerts.

Since 2016, he has been artistic director of the Châtellerault "Automne musical" festival

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 18
PART 2 : UPDATED MURDER MYSTERY AT THE DUMP: Did perpetually lying, time traveling Fanny strike once again? Just a few things to think about below.

Spud and Beethoven were last featured on video on December 10, 2023. They were never seen again on video.
They last time the cockerels were seen in video. 8: 55 in the December 10, 2023 video. Click to see the cockerels and Snorts carrying Ratso loosely in his arms outside as he and Stephanie have done many times without a leash on Ratso). Ratso is looking intently straight directly ahead at the cockrels and will move his head as they video and talk in close range of the 2 cockerels.

Click and watch further footage from the December 10, 2023 video at 9:47 where the gruesome twosome continue to carry Ratso directly to the penned up chickens area where Ratso continues to stare intensely at the chickens and newly grown cockerels. The mothers hen becomes so upset about Ratso glaring at them that she takes her chicks inside a structure for safety. Watch until 10:20.

THERE HAS BEEN NO FOOTAGE OF SPUD AND BEETHOVEN OR THE PENNED UP CHICKENS SINCE THE DECEMBER 10, 2023 VIDEO.
APROXIMATELY 45 DAYS BEFORE THE DEATH OF THE COCKERELS WAS ANNOUNCED
. (Fanny doesn’t give a tit because she had 3 or 4 cockerels from the eggs they hatched this summer in the pen to place the 2 dead cockerels but how can she make the deaths “ work for her…..”)

In the December 14, 2023 video, phillip gives Fanny an early Christmas present, click and see the gruesome twosome talk about Spud and Beethoven and Snorts specifically recites his memory of getting spud away from a dog that attacked him. Curious no video of the live cockerels Spud and Beethoven roaming outside the Dump to add to the video.

December 19, 2023 video, listen to Marie tell Fanny to feed the chickens while she ( Marie) is away. She says nothing about safeguarding Beethoven or Spud at night and doesn’t mention them at all. Click and listen to Fanny laugh about chickens dying of starvation if she doesn’t feed them.

Were the 2 roosters long gone before Christmas? Fanny decided to make up her tale about the missing cockerels and have it mysteriously occur while she and Snorts were out of the country? And conveniently talk about finding out about their deaths on the day they picked up the framed cockerel tapestry cartoon….what impeccable timing of a tragic event. Did the lazy duo leave the cockerels loose at night?

I still think Ratso is still in the running as a chief suspect, in the death of the two cockerels .Ratso could have easily jumped from their arms as they were hauling him around outside and went after one of the roosters. Likewise, the lazy, gruesome twosome, or Marie could have let Ratso outside without a leash and he attacked the roosters, or perhaps, one or both of the roosters were immediately around the Dump doors when Ratso returned from his waddle or relieving himself outside, or escaped the Dump and attacked the cockerels. Do you really believe the slacker duo had Ratso ona leash every time they let him outdoors or simply put him on the ground to pee after hauling him to the chickens or the chapel and he chased and killed or caused the death of the cockerels? Would they ever admit that Ratso killed the cockerels, especially after they hyped up the cockerel drawing ?

Fanny would not want to release the news of the deaths to coincide with her and snorts being at the dump ( and being in charge of Ratso), or shortly after releasing a video showing that Ratso was unrestrained and was taken close to stare directly at the two cockerels , as well as carting Ratso directly to the pen of chickens for the fourth or fifth time. She decided to rerelease the news on the day she was to pick up the framed cockerel cartoon.

January 24, 2024 video. Watch Fanny try to squeeze out a tear for the dead cockerels after picking up the framed drawing. I think she put in eye drops before starting the camera. Click and watch.

I wonder if Ratso has attacked or chased any of the peahens.. The last time any of them was shown on video was on December 17, 2023, when 4 peahens/ peacocks were shown near a road.
❤ Well done gracie. If Ratso committed the alleged crime, what does that make Fanny and her boy, accessories before or after the fact? Fleeing the crime scene, housing a criminal and destroying evidence makes them as guilty as Rats.

We have all had it with Fanny and her negligence, greed & stupidity. Like her idol, MA, bring out the guillotine, off with her head. 😉

• Haha
Reactions: 20
The Alluvians is a gay men's social group in Castlemaine, google it. I am familiar with one couple who were ostracised. They were fairly new to the area, had bought a house, settled into the community and joined the Alluvians. One of the men, who is quite opinionated had a falling out with a fellow from the Alluvians. The Alluvian chap is regarded as one of the 'leaders' of the group. The couple were given a formal 'you are no longer members of the group' in writing. Things got so nasty that they sold their house and returned to Melbourne.
For years my catchphrase has been “Hell hath no fury like a pissed off homosexual, and you’ve just made the wrong queen mad!” When my coworkers hear that they run for cover, whipping out their phones as they go!😈

• Haha
Reactions: 26
Ratso is definitely not properly house trained as when they returned from Vienna PJ asked Amury if he had 'learnt from Molly', the answer was definitely NO.

Thanks for using my comment as this thread title, its a long time since I had the honour as a new VIP.
I was taught to housetrain a dog by bringing him/her home, taking him/her out to the pee place, and doing it every two hours until s/he gets it. It's never taken my hounds more than 48 hours. Philip Janssen, you animal abuser, it is YOU and not Molly who housebreaks a dog by putting in the WORK. You do know how to work, don't you?
It's never too late to report Ratso's mistreatment to the French animal welfare authorities.

• Heart
Reactions: 21
DONATION 4 of 2023

La bonne Vauvre

• Wow
  • Heart
Reactions: 13
PART 2 : UPDATED MURDER MYSTERY AT THE DUMP: Did perpetually lying, time traveling Fanny strike once again? Just a few things to think about below.

Spud and Beethoven were last featured on video on December 10, 2023. They were never seen again on video.
They last time the cockerels were seen in video. 8: 55 in the December 10, 2023 video. Click to see the cockerels and Snorts carrying Ratso loosely in his arms outside as he and Stephanie have done many times without a leash on Ratso). Ratso is looking intently straight directly ahead at the cockrels and will move his head as they video and talk in close range of the 2 cockerels.

Click and watch further footage from the December 10, 2023 video at 9:47 where the gruesome twosome continue to carry Ratso directly to the penned up chickens area where Ratso continues to stare intensely at the chickens and newly grown cockerels. The mothers hen becomes so upset about Ratso glaring at them that she takes her chicks inside a structure for safety. Watch until 10:20.

THERE HAS BEEN NO FOOTAGE OF SPUD AND BEETHOVEN OR THE PENNED UP CHICKENS SINCE THE DECEMBER 10, 2023 VIDEO.
APROXIMATELY 45 DAYS BEFORE THE DEATH OF THE COCKERELS WAS ANNOUNCED
. (Fanny doesn’t give a tit because she had 3 or 4 cockerels from the eggs they hatched this summer in the pen to place the 2 dead cockerels but how can she make the deaths “ work for her…..”)

In the December 14, 2023 video, phillip gives Fanny an early Christmas present, click and see the gruesome twosome talk about Spud and Beethoven and Snorts specifically recites his memory of getting spud away from a dog that attacked him. Curious no video of the live cockerels Spud and Beethoven roaming outside the Dump to add to the video.

December 19, 2023 video, listen to Marie tell Fanny to feed the chickens while she ( Marie) is away. She says nothing about safeguarding Beethoven or Spud at night and doesn’t mention them at all. Click and listen to Fanny laugh about chickens dying of starvation if she doesn’t feed them.

Were the 2 roosters long gone before Christmas? Fanny decided to make up her tale about the missing cockerels and have it mysteriously occur while she and Snorts were out of the country? And conveniently talk about finding out about their deaths on the day they picked up the framed cockerel tapestry cartoon….what impeccable timing of a tragic event. Did the lazy duo leave the cockerels loose at night?

I still think Ratso is still in the running as a chief suspect, in the death of the two cockerels .Ratso could have easily jumped from their arms as they were hauling him around outside and went after one of the roosters. Likewise, the lazy, gruesome twosome, or Marie could have let Ratso outside without a leash and he attacked the roosters, or perhaps, one or both of the roosters were immediately around the Dump doors when Ratso returned from his waddle or relieving himself outside, or escaped the Dump and attacked the cockerels. Do you really believe the slacker duo had Ratso ona leash every time they let him outdoors or simply put him on the ground to pee after hauling him to the chickens or the chapel and he chased and killed or caused the death of the cockerels? Would they ever admit that Ratso killed the cockerels, especially after they hyped up the cockerel drawing ?

Fanny would not want to release the news of the deaths to coincide with her and snorts being at the dump ( and being in charge of Ratso), or shortly after releasing a video showing that Ratso was unrestrained and was taken close to stare directly at the two cockerels , as well as carting Ratso directly to the pen of chickens for the fourth or fifth time. She decided to rerelease the news on the day she was to pick up the framed cockerel cartoon.

January 24, 2024 video. Watch Fanny try to squeeze out a tear for the dead cockerels after picking up the framed drawing. I think she put in eye drops before starting the camera. Click and watch.

I wonder if Ratso has attacked or chased any of the peahens.. The last time any of them was shown on video was on December 17, 2023, when 4 peahens/ peacocks were shown near a road.
Philip Janssen's, animal abuser, forest webcam years ago featured pine martens, who can squeeze through a 45 mm aperture or leap six feet and love to kill chickens for sport. They massacred the Rosieres' chickens who were much better housed, though clearly not well enough. I've been talking about pine martens as chicken killers here for years, and it finally pierced their addled pates that there was a local predator.
Now Jarvis just says pine martens as if it were kismet, and not animal neglect and abuse on her part.
It is never too late to file a complaint with the French animal welfare authorities on the lack of safe and adequate housing/nesting/winter shelter for the chickens and peacocks, who should also be prevented from interbreeding, which causes blindness and foot malformations.

• Heart
Reactions: 20
DONATION 4 of 2023

La bonne Vauvre
Stephanie did a vlog about this. While I don't agree the donation was made to get in good with local officials necessarily, I do think it was made to get in the good graces of the community. Stephanie did a vlog about this early - she vlogged the community meeting she attended. The community was resuscitating a building so that they could have a local meeting place. I liken it to sort of a Chamber of Commerce donation and not a bad thing. In my mind, it's the ONLY thing she's done for the community, as a whole, a community she allegedly lives in.

• Heart
Reactions: 15
@graciemckitten

.DONATION 5 of 2023

I am glad that you have sung with the piano to be restored and that you can attest that the restoration of the piano is real and is a worthy cause. It was very nice of you to personally donate 5,000 towards its restoration to preserve such a piece for the community and arts.

If you feel comfortable doing so, do you have an opinion on Stephanie’s opera singing/ singing talent? How would you rate Stephanie as an “opera singer”? When she sang for the musician group staying at the Dump, she spent little to no time preparing. I think her lungs are okay because she can sing very loudly.

• Heart
Reactions: 6
I find it incredibly strange that her trips consist of going somewhere with tons to do and she mainly cares about the eating and the hotel room. No pop concerts, no sporting events, no festivals really unless for shopping, no big parties at friends. She says it’s a break but she’s already on break 24-7. She needs a break from her break?
They shop all night and all day at Lalande. Can't buy decent groceries. And all day on vacay. When the going gets tough, the tough go shopping.

• Haha
Reactions: 15
Philip Janssen's, animal abuser, forest webcam years ago featured pine martens, who can squeeze through a 45 mm aperture or leap six feet and love to kill chickens for sport. They massacred the Rosieres' chickens who were much better housed, though clearly not well enough. I've been talking about pine martens as chicken killers here for years, and it finally pierced their addled pates that there was a local predator.
Now Jarvis just says pine martens as if it were kismet, and not animal neglect and abuse on her part.
It is never too late to file a complaint with the French animal welfare authorities on the lack of safe and adequate housing/nesting/winter shelter for the chickens and peacocks, who should also be prevented from interbreeding, which causes blindness and foot malformations.
Pine martens and one very interested ratter dog. Poor roosters. We also saw the free range peacocks and peahens walking in the roads around the Dump where they could get hit by a car or truck and walking in the woods where they could be killed by predators.

She has not shown the chickens in the chicken pen for several weeks and has not shown the complete flock of peacocks in a long time. Î think she doesn't want viewers to see that some of them are missing.

Last edited:
  • Sad
  • Sick
Reactions: 16
I really don’t like SJ’s yellow hoodie. It’s not doing her any favors. I could only find 1 between eBay & Poshmark. It’s a kids sweatshirt. Maybe she snatched it from Antoine’s Emmaus donation bag whilst snooping in Nic & Marie’s apt? Anyway, it’s not a good look.

IMG_8844.jpeg

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Sad
Reactions: 23
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.