The Chateau Diaries #286 Fanny has bigger bulges in her face than PhiPhi has in his trousers

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Hags and trolls. I collapsed Tuesday and am in hospital bleeding form somewhere that should not! My husband is in another hospital atm as you know.
Keep up the good work. I am reading some comments when I can. Lochte.
I hope you feel better soon.
Here is the wonderfull Navajo beauty way prayer.

"Walking in Beauty": Closing Prayer from the Navajo Blessing Way Ceremony

In beauty I walk

With beauty before me I walk

With beauty behind me I walk

With beauty above me I walk

With beauty around me I walk

It has become beauty again

Hózhóogo naasháa doo
Shitsijí’ hózhóogo naasháa doo
Shikéédéé hózhóogo naasháa doo
Shideigi hózhóogo naasháa doo
T’áá altso shinaagóó hózhóogo naasháa doo
Hózhó náhásdlíí’
Hózhó náhásdlíí’
Hózhó náhásdlíí’
Hózhó náhásdlíí’

Today I will walk out, today everything negative will leave me

I will be as I was before, I will have a cool breeze over my body.

I will have a light body, I will be happy forever, nothing will hinder me.

I walk with beauty before me. I walk with beauty behind me.

I walk with beauty below me. I walk with beauty above me.

I walk with beauty around me. My words will be beautiful.

In beauty all day long may I walk.

Through the returning seasons, may I walk.

On the trail marked with pollen may I walk.

With dew about my feet, may I walk.

With beauty before me may I walk.

With beauty behind me may I walk.

With beauty below me may I walk.

With beauty above me may I walk.

With beauty all around me may I walk.

In old age wandering on a trail of beauty, lively, may I walk.

In old age wandering on a trail of beauty, living again, may I walk.

My words will be beautiful…

Screen Shot 2024-01-26 at 2.46.52 PM.png

• Heart
Reactions: 32
In the past couple of weeks, I've posted about an Instagram influencer and manufacturer in Italy who've come under scrutiny because of a pandoro that was supposedly being sold for charity, but the Italian government, upon inspection, could find no real donation by either made (the company that made the pandoro did make a small contribution, but not the influencer, who made over $1 million euros).

The article below is an update, which made the AP News. The Italian government has now approved proposed legislation that would require both companies and individuals, like influencers, to provide specific information about what percentage of sales or what the flat rate of donation would be from the sale of products sold "for charity". Both the Instagrammer and the company that made the pandoro are still being investigated for fraud and both have been hit with huge fines.

There is a blurb in the article that states the Instagrammer praised this proposed legislation. What kills my soul is that she is quoted as saying "What happened to me made me understand how it is fundamental to discipline with clear rules the activities of charity linked to commercial activities." WHAT HAPPENED TO HER!!!!! It's someone else's fault that she sold these things under the guise of charity, but kept all the money for herself???? She talks of this as though she didn't scam people who bought them......and says it's good to have defined laws. I would argue it's also good to have a great moral compass.

ARTICLE HERE - CLICK ON BLUE "MSN"

What ever happened to: knowing that actions have consequences, owning up to your mistakes, apologizing when you're wrong or have hurt someone and taking responsibilty for all that you do. These people can only play the blame game. It's never them. Dumbasses!

• Heart
Reactions: 20
Sending lots of good energy and positive vibes your way, Nessie. Her nibs wants you to know if you’d like to borrow her woolie blanket and stuffed animals she’d be happy to bring them over. It goes without saying snuggles are included.

View attachment 2715929
Hi, nibby. You look like my nibs. Except she's black satin and velvet. She used to be black and tan. But now she's black and white.
She hates other dogs due to a rough childhood.
But she sends nibs. Platonic snuggles. All that.

• Heart
Reactions: 14
I really don’t like SJ’s yellow hoodie. It’s not doing her any favors. I could only find 1 between eBay & Poshmark. It’s a kids sweatshirt. Maybe she snatched it from Antoine’s Emmaus donation bag whilst snooping in Nic & Marie’s apt? Anyway, it’s not a good look.

View attachment 2716590
I have only ever seen Nautica in those tourist trap clusters of factory outlet shops. Is it a label she thinks we should be impressed by?

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 19
Hags and trolls. I collapsed Tuesday and am in hospital bleeding form somewhere that should not! My husband is in another hospital atm as you know.
Sending you white light wishes for a speedy recovery 🌟

• Heart
Reactions: 20
Steff, mother of nob head, has me in hysterics today over that stupid hoodie!
Lol...Lol...rolling laughter!
My brother wore the hell out of a similar Nautica hoodie in the early 90s.
He had a right...the poor kid had just entered university and was dealing with the feelings of what it was to be gay.

• Heart
Reactions: 16
Hi, nibby. You look like my nibs. Except she's black satin and velvet. She used to be black and tan. But now she's black and white.
She hates other dogs due to a rough childhood.
But she sends nibs. Platonic snuggles. All that.
My doodlebug is not fond of other dogs due to trauma in her youth as well. She’s also completely unaware that she is not, in fact, a Belgian Malinois where there is any threat to papa. She adores people, plots with squirrels and thinks lizards are crunchy treats. Pigeons are the airborne enemy she is convinced she will defeat one day. Baths are to be tolerated so tasty bribes can be made. She also has crippling separation anxiety from her previous two humans dying on her. From puppyhood she was an emotional support animal and the deaths took a toll on her, so as much as possible she goes wherever I do. I’ve almost always adopted seniors since they are often neglected or left behind. Like many Chihuahuas she’s happiest rolled in a blanket someone on or touching me. She’s my little fart blossom and I wouldn’t have it any other way.

• Heart
Reactions: 23
I really don’t like SJ’s yellow hoodie. It’s not doing her any favors. I could only find 1 between eBay & Poshmark. It’s a kids sweatshirt. Maybe she snatched it from Antoine’s Emmaus donation bag whilst snooping in Nic & Marie’s apt? Anyway, it’s not a good look.

View attachment 2716590
I believe she got it through Cadeaux, but not certain.

• Wow
Reactions: 16
By golly Tess scrubs up well, I think she looks quite lovely in those photos.

@Lochness Monster You are in scary place right now so I do hope that you get better quickly. You must use this time to focus only on yourself until you are completely recovered. You never know this could be life’s way of making others take on the responsibility to care for Mr LM and so give you a complete break from the constant worry and concern for his welfare.

• Heart
Reactions: 28
Big hugs to you Lochy and take it easy as best as you can !!! 💓💓💓

• Heart
Reactions: 21
He must be beside himself without any cocks around!

IMG_6448.jpeg

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 28
Oh no. Sending you bestest wishes Hope they take good care of you.

• Heart
Reactions: 15
Still just one dog at the crispy chateau today. Is Dan screwing around with viewers again for views/comments or has something happened to the second dog? He has refused to answer questions about the second dog but one viewer claims the second dog was just cut out in editing for several days.

One of the troll accounts is back now suddenly posting inflammatory comments for and against Dan, mimicking Tattler concerns about Dan. The troll is sensitive about questions concerning Çat.

jillshaw362
1 hour ago
Could you please let us know what has happened to the second dog?
@aiglonducal314
46 minutes ago
He ate it.

MP-nx9cn
2 hours ago
Still have my fingers crossed we will see the second dog again.
@jillshaw362
2 hours ago
I wish Dan would just tell us if there still two dogs. Sad to see just the one recently

mizzhops
1 hour ago
It seems like Kat is very often around these days. Did I miss something or is she and Dan a couple?
@aiglonducal314
44 minutes ago
How about you care about your private life?

@juliepye8549
2 hours ago
Good idea with the membrane Dan. You lot are brave! Is there only one dog now? Anyone know what's happened?

@JPRobinso
1 hour ago
Yes, the other one just didn't make the edit. Nothing to worry about.

The account likes the phrase bloody hell.

@aiglonducal314
38 minutes ago
Are you for real? You like his attitude toward safety which consists in treating safety as a complete joke? Bloody Hell...!

danitabennett5174
3 hours ago
Can I ask why you don’t clean up before you start working so you don’t have to step over or around things. Just wondering.

@susanperry5674
3 hours ago
To get you to comment

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 18
I have only ever seen Nautica in those tourist trap clusters of factory outlet shops. Is it a label she thinks we should be impressed by?
I shop at Nautica (not the outlet stores) because they have really good quality clothing that lasts a long time. Most of their wares (other than t-shirts) do not have their name emblazoned upon them- they just have a little sailboat logo embroidered on the side. They are "preppy yachty". I am a fan of their dresses, shorts, and blouses. Surprisingly, they are affordable (and have really good sales!) I am guilty of having a sweatshirt with their name on it in my cart, but as you can see by the $34 price tag, I am not looking to impress anyone- it looks warm and has an anchor on it!

Screen Shot 2024-01-26 at 8.01.44 PM.png

As for the outlet stores, I find the fit and quality not to be the same (similar to J.Crew versus the J.Crew Outlet), and find more of their wares to be on the obnoxious side. Nonetheless, Fanny's hideous sweatshirt is obviously from the outlet (or a third-party seller, such as Belk's, Amazon, etc.)

• Heart
Reactions: 23
My doodlebug is not fond of other dogs due to trauma in her youth as well. She’s also completely unaware that she is not, in fact, a Belgian Malinois where there is any threat to papa. She adores people, plots with squirrels and thinks lizards are crunchy treats. Pigeons are the airborne enemy she is convinced she will defeat one day. Baths are to be tolerated so tasty bribes can be made. She also has crippling separation anxiety from her previous two humans dying on her. From puppyhood she was an emotional support animal and the deaths took a toll on her, so as much as possible she goes wherever I do. I’ve almost always adopted seniors since they are often neglected or left behind. Like many Chihuahuas she’s happiest rolled in a blanket someone on or touching me. She’s my little fart blossom and I wouldn’t have it any other way.
Isn't that funny, Toto loves strangers best of all, and people pretty well. Lizards, crunchy treats, ditto. She was a farmyard gurl previously and I must confess I screamed when she first came trotting toward me, tail UP, with a wriggly leathery tail hanging out of her mouth.
Toto likes to snuggle in blankets too. She's always cold, seeks sunshine spots and nestles like a hen into her nest down into the hot dust outside in the summer. Deffo a farm gurl.

• Heart
Reactions: 14
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.