The Chateau Diaries #133 Mirror, mirror who's the fairest of them all? Stuart, not bat💩 crazy Stephanie!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Also, Nicolas Fairbum has a new flog! Take a guess what it's all about!
Surprise, surprise...it's about AFTERNOON TEA! :LOL:

Out of ideas, are you, Nicki? Get creative, man, because the pansexual boyfriend of the Chatelaine of Lalande is looking to you for inspiration for his own boring vlogs!

View attachment 1165443
Ugh! He's too you to be spending his youth as an old lady.

• Haha
Reactions: 16
  • Wow
Reactions: 32
Honestly, God help me - really, God help her comment section on YouTube! - if she gets into it with him regarding his yanked down video where he talks of being bullied by Natti. I will be relentless and I will not be kind to her or Nati.

I'd like to think SJ has a small amount of class and maybe a tiny bit of smarts. She has to know that doing that with Selmar would not be a good look for her. She wants this to go away.......none of her fans are really bitching about it, other than asking where he is from time to time. It's not like her doing so is going to bring back people she's lost and it's really not going to win people over who were never patrons to begin with.

But she's not that smart, is she?
That's what's so frustrating about narcs. The one in my life has a super high IQ but no human empathy. It's hard to understand that somebody who "understands" complex ideas doesn't understand people, and doesn't give a flying rat's ass. We're all just ghosts flapping our lips in silence to him.

• Sad
  • Angry
Reactions: 22
In the US everyone came from somewhere else, so there is a bit of pride about your heritage. I think people are so many generations removed now they understand it’s their heritage, not their identity. I have English, Scottish, Irish, Croatian, French and Italian heritage. Some of my ancestors got here in the 1700’s, some in the early 1900’s. It’s part of what makes us US Americans. The only ones who were originally here were the Native Americans, who everyone fucked over and stole their land. I don’t think any of my southern ancestors had slaves, they were poor indentured servants, but I think my midwestern farm folk killed a few Indians. 🤷‍♀️
I get that - and it's true for all of us colonised countries. As others have said it must be how it is taught in schools and different from how we are taught?

• Angry
Reactions: 6
when i see how the Nadaillacs rebuilt the place after the fire..i am not surprised they also built the chapel on the cheap.. 🙄 and another thing..old buidings always crack and live..i dont think that statue will ever fall on their head..i do think its better not do drive to near to that place with heavy diggers and dumpers...
I seem to remember a flog where a hole or chamber was found just outside of the chapel on the chateau side. I believe they laid boards over it to prevent anyone/thing from falling in. Details escape me but that could be contributing to any subsidence.

• Wow
  • Heart
Reactions: 11
Did Stephanie meet Tess in France, in the neighborhood, or was there some other connection?
They met through Tess' mother, who was (or is) a friend of Cyril Huve, a rather well known pianist in the area that has been on Stephanie Jarvis' flog too. I'm not sure what the occasion was, but probably some concert in the area. For a while they were pretty close, even pretending to be sisters. But as usual, nobody really stays friends with Stephanie Jarvis that long, unless there is an urgent need for it. It is my honest opinion that Tess' main intent is to find new people at the shittoo, as she is bored most of the time.

• Wow
  • Sad
Reactions: 30
when i see how the Nadaillacs rebuilt the place after the fire..i am not surprised they also built the chapel on the cheap.. 🙄 and another thing..old buidings always crack and live..i dont think that statue will ever fall on their head..i do think its better not do drive to near to that place with heavy diggers and dumpers...
Think it is too late for that advice Comte!

Reactions: 10
They met through Tess' mother, who was (or is) a friend of Cyril Huve, a rather well known pianist in the area that has been on Stephanie Jarvis' flog too. I'm not sure what the occasion was, but probably some concert in the area. For a while they were pretty close, even pretending to be sisters. But as usual, nobody really stays friends with Stephanie Jarvis that long, unless there is an urgent need for it. It is my honest opinion that Tess' main intent is to find new people at the shittoo, as she is bored most of the time.
She certainly looks bored in the many photos I have seen.

Reactions: 12
Who Climbs up scaffolding with high-heeled shoes on?
🙄 any attention is good attention in The Flashers book. I bet her Daddy fussed over her like a hen with one chick, her being his only child. Doing stupid things like this got Daddy’s full attention. Doing something dangerous diverts everyone’s attention immediately, focus will be solely on that person in an instant. If she had to compete with patients 24x7 these stupid stunts are learnt behaviour. Embarrassing that at 50 she’s still acting up in this way.

• Sick
Reactions: 23
empty lives create empty heads..you must work to really enjoy the best things of life..

• Heart
Reactions: 25
Honestly, God help me - really, God help her comment section on YouTube! - if she gets into it with him regarding his yanked down video where he talks of being bullied by Natti. I will be relentless and I will not be kind to her or Nati.

I'd like to think SJ has a small amount of class and maybe a tiny bit of smarts. She has to know that doing that with Selmar would not be a good look for her. She wants this to go away.......none of her fans are really bitching about it, other than asking where he is from time to time. It's not like her doing so is going to bring back people she's lost and it's really not going to win people over who were never patrons to begin with.

But she's not that smart, is she?
She will take to her bed before admitting any wrongs to selmer or the accountants!

And the costs of the stone masons to stop this ‘new’ damage to the rose window will bump up her patron.

People will throw money at saving a chapel and she can claim she hadn’t ‘budgeted’ for it. Totally disgusting but people will fall for it.

• Angry
Reactions: 25
Comments from Selmar's and Tatty's latest flog...

Abby Lea
1 day ago
When are you two going back to visit Stephanie?

Selmar & Tatyana
21 hours ago
I was planned it for tommorow?

Crystal Clear
1 day ago
@Selmar & Tatyana Please take good care dear Selmar, and let all of your friends know how things are going! Love to Tatyana and please keep in touch 💜💜🦋🌛

Selmar & Tatyana
1 day ago
@Crystal Clear Thank you Crystal. I will do that 🥰

valerie thompson
1 day ago
@Selmar & Tatyana oh no. I hope not back to LaLande. Just cut your losses, I'd rather you did a go fund me for your tools than go back to that very toxic environment🤐

Elizabeth Heatley
1 day ago
@valerie thompson Did I miss something? Is Selmar not on good terms with Stephanie?

valerie thompson
1 day ago
@Elizabeth Heatley I don't think it would be appropriate for me to say. Patrons know the situation & I will leave it at that as it is private to Selmar.

Selmar & Tatyana
21 hours ago
@valerie thompson I am going back to la Lande to get my tools and talk things true. What is going on has nothing to do with Stephanie.

Selmar & Tatyana
21 hours ago
@Elizabeth Heatley I am in good terms with Stephanie

Kathy's Flog in France.
8 hours ago
@Selmar & Tatyana Please take care Selmar. Please don't be fooled by any superficial overtures of friendship and forgiveness. I have been sucked in and spat out by a couple of Narcissists in my time. I hurts, it's confusing and the only way to deal with them is to be separate from them. I hope you're not staying there for long and can reunite with Tatyana soon!

valerie thompson
3 hours ago (edited)
@Selmar & Tatyana I echo what Kathy says above. Please don't be fooled by the person who permitted the bad behaviour to take place. You are a good soul & can only see the best in people which can leave you open to explotative folk who might have their own agenda for getting you back. Good luck & take care.

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 40
That’s so weird!…I have no idea why Americans feel the need to announce where they’re from. Very strange. I would never do that. Ummmm….yeah. Kentucky Bourbon. 😆😆😆
Agree. I don't do it ether... And know not a single soul who would.
I have a feeling it is little old lady thing. The types who call customer service for whatever and think they made a real connection with whichever person they talked to.

Probably a bad example on my part but we have a complicated relationship with the US, and most of us do not like to be labeled American I will accept North American no offence to our big friendly neighbours to the south
People from the United States are American. People from Canada are Canadian. People from Canada, the US, Central America and the Caribbean are North American. If someone from Canada is called American all that person has to do is nicely say I am Canadian or North American.
Not hard...

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 7
For those who can stomach her flogs, have you noticed a lot more ads recently? I saw in the comments on the last flog people complaining how many there now are. She’s definitely ramped up the income generator. I think Selmar’gate has definitely hit her in the financials.

• Wow
Reactions: 21
Dear Local Government of Crozon-sur-Vauvre,
In case she deletes her latest vlog after realizing her dimwitted move, here's evidence that the chatelaine of Chateau de Lalande and her minions illegally burning garden rubbish!

What a dullard! She could have totally turned those logs into good firewood for the damp cold winters in her chateau, or ground them into mulch for her vegetable garden. I can't believe the amount of idiocy she displays on her vlogs.

View attachment 1164985
View attachment 1165044
It's the same category of people who then complain of 'accidental' desert storms. Someone needs to tell this woman, that this is what climate change is about. I only see the carbon emissions go up up up, useless expenses go up up up, grifting and begging go up up up

Reactions: 9
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.