The Chateau Diaries #286 Fanny has bigger bulges in her face than PhiPhi has in his trousers

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
#of plants killed = 6,000,000, roughly

Water lilies also need about 6 hours of direct sunlight and should grow in pots about a foot deep. That base for the fountain is too shallow and I don't think that area is in full sun, so an all around miss, par for the course from her.
Excellent. Thanks for that water lily growing tip @M&MsMom.
Quite some time ago I bought a farm trough in which I plan to grow water lilies.

• Heart
Reactions: 13

Water lilies also need about 6 hours of direct sunlight and should grow in pots about a foot deep. That base for the fountain is too shallow and I don't think that area is in full sun, so an all around miss, par for the course from her.
You are exactly right. I grew up with a backyard pond full of old lilies (still water, over 3 feet deep and in a sunny spot). It was the scene of many a Barbie murder.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 28
Oh what a meal. Surely if you are going to fry brussel sprouts the best way would be to slice them up and not fry them whole, thus ensuring they are evenly cooked.

Also did you notice that all of the potatoes that the twit baked were already going to seed and sprouting. Yet he didn’t remove the sprouts but just cooked them as they were. How those two eat the crap they cook is beyond me. Oh well as long as everything is sprinkled with parsley “from the garden” a la Fanny it must be really delicious. And maybe the copious amount of alcohol that seems to be essential at all times, helps to get it down.

I think I’ve heard Phi phi speak one full sentence in French once (recently), and he was hesitating and struggling. Single words here and there are not a problem. However, a conversation with an engineer is another story.
I base my judgement on my own experience when I learned English in high school and when I started to work.
In the flog, Fanny asked PhiPhi about the meeting with the engineer and he seems unable to answer or very vague about it. That meeting never happened!
Stick to online auctions, mon petit Phiphi! You understand when money talks!
Remember once Snorty won an auction but didn’t understand the price he paid??? What a disaster of a kaboom.
Snorty trying to be like the great cook Potty, but has to rummage the cupboards for food because he is not financially able to pay for groceries. Snorty thinks he is on an intermittent fast but SJ is slowly starving the slave. IJ taught her well.
So while Snorty was at an important engineering meeting did SJ find out if Sebastian’s mustache tickles?

• Haha
Reactions: 18

My mother has some waterlilies in her koi pond located at the end of a waterfall feature ( which aerates the water for the fish). The water in the pond does not move much on the surface. If you notice from the photo, the water lilies do not grow near the bottom of the waterfall in the moving/ stirring water. I do not see how delicate water lilies could survive in a water fountain.There is screening over the pond to keep herons from trying to eat the koi. The water lilies help somewhat hide the fish from potential predators along with a koi cage at the bottom of the pond that they can swim into to protect themselves. I think her pond is over 4 feet deep.

“Growing water lilies in moving water will only serve as a waste of time and efforts as they will never grow and flourish as well as they would in still water.”

055469DF-188A-493C-95F4-F29763C70241.jpeg

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 25
I could just about tolerate Ryan, but on one of his recent vlogs he started to commentate in a very strange drawl. That was the straw that broke this camels back.
He tries too hard, and fails miserably. Shame he just can't be himself.
Won't be watching him again.
See I found it funny when he had the American narration.. Like he was taking the piss out of himself making out he was big enough to warrant it.. 🤷‍♀️ Ah well... different strokes..
---
Anyhow @NotAChatelaine, in a post above, mentioned the name of the company doing the chapel restore at Lalande, Blanchon. Didn't Stephanie say they worked on Notre Dame? Funny, there's no reference to that, that I could see on the Blanchon website. You'd think there'd be some inkling that they had worked there, wouldn't you?

They do appear to be a reputable company. Hope Stephanie doesn't ruin them.
Maybe they've been subcontracted by the company that got the contract?

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 17
The birds on the fountain are not pelicans.Those two uneducated twits can't even learn the name of a bird. They look more like swans to me. The missing books are stacked in the barn you numbskulls! Mind the mold, Sorts will have an allergy attack en route to Venice...Bon Voyage !

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 24
Intermittent fasting my ass. No one to cook for her so she is just eating once a day and Snorts just throws things together. Umbaline said the potatoes were good for.mash and then they didn't mash???? Also.it's her friggin house and she has no idea what is growing in the garden, she really is a clueless twit

• Heart
Reactions: 25
I think a viewer in the cd comments is right. The fountain may depict egrets.What do you think.Egrets are herons, generally long-legged wading birds, that have white or buff plumage, developing fine plumes during the breeding season. Egrets are not a biologically distinct group from herons and have the same build
egret fountain
E8BA2BD6-D9CE-4DA6-ABC4-2928E1D51AEE.jpeg

Reactions: 17
Amuary's not the only one who's over Snorty.

t's clear that during his weekly visit, the architect does not appreciate Snorty's 'knowledgeable' input. When the architect was contemplating how best to install the fountain Snorty, the design expert, of course chirped up with his idea about the pelican's feet sitting at water level. If looks could kill. Without saying a word, the architect silently turned to Snorty and told him to, "piss off, STFU, don't open your mouth again and let the big boys figure this out". The architect then gave Fanny a side glance basically saying, "I know what I'm doing and don't need any advice from your idiot son". Fanny tried to pass off the silent exchange as Snorty and the architect being on the same page regarding the installation! :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

Snorty better be careful or he may end up buried in the chapel cement never to be seen again.

Attachments

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 28
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.