The Chateau Diaries #285 Fannys's next scam Buy me a soul and some friends

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
just finished watch a mini documentary very interesting on poor little woolworths rich girl. Basically she was seeking daddys love through 7 gold digging husbands and the only ones who didnt strip her of millions of cash where the two gay ones. Perhaps hence why thrush is still on the scene as much as hes gifted and paid of in auctions he really wont have a leg to stand on for claiming a fully hetro marriage in a revel book.

Reactions: 14
Again, it is past time to let go the black eyeliner. In my driveby of the royal milliners' sites, I noticed one of them had quite a young lady in pale bronze/gold eyeliner, and it looked fantastic. I took it up at 50. It made my middle-aged eyes look bigger and brighter and more brightly colored, and it made the young lady's eyes huge and dazzling. The black eyeliner is not well applied and shrinks Fanny's eyes, as dark lipstick or liner does your lips.
Screen Shot 2024-01-25 at 6.05.09 PM.png

• Heart
Reactions: 13
No wonder Fanny spends so much time editing - it must take hours to splice together all the old footage so it bears some connection to the various lies and bastardized time lines.
Timeline trickery
They arrived at Stansted at 11:25 p.m. Don't think they checked their bags. Stayed at the Radisson Blu hotel attached to the airport. It's an easy walk between the terminal & hotel, so Fanny's hip won't give out and 20-something Snorty won't collapse from from exhaustion due to the brief exercise.
Did Fanny & Snorty really travel the next morning to France, or did they simply catch the train into London?
So Tante & Oncle will be seeing Fanny again in a couple of weeks!!! Why? Where?
Are they off to Venice together, simply returning to the shitoo or both?
@LadyAvonlea, you are right to be very suspicious of everything related to the Vienna getaway. Timelines, editing, flights, number of costume changes . . .. Nothing adds up.

This is because there were actually TWO separate trips to Vienna presented in the latest CD vlogs. Fanny and Phyllis thought they were being so clever. I'll report back in the new thread.

• Wow
  • Heart
Reactions: 31
Ratso now has spent time with Amaury and seems to enjoy being with Amaury much more than dealing with manic Stephanie.

• Heart
Reactions: 20
The way I CACKLED at that ridiculous coffee machine! 🤣🤣🤣🤣 He’s just a man who likes his toys… how many of us have lived with some version of that man? 🙋🏻‍♀️
I am female but love cars, tools, boys toys and my Gaggia coffee machine !

I guess that’s the company who’s giving him a full workshop.
QUOTE]

No Sthil are the chainsaw, tree, garden equipment people, I imagine his workshop will be more wood/metal work type stuff

Who the hell paints a door without sanding it first, the colour is tit, where is Little Greene or Farrow and Ball has Fanny spent up on the
border Nina Campbell awful wallpaper.

• Heart
Reactions: 16
Thank gawd the hag served up a hefty dose of Pink Bismuth to wash that vlog down!
- a sentimental, intimate conversation with the viewers about difficult times launches into an ambush to shill for BetterHealth.
- PhiPhi's excitement at the suggestion of chili con carne in bed as they watch The Crown. "Oh, I would like that!"
Queued up:

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 23
Stephanie has a new sponsor, a therapist group:
jimmyconnolly3461
18 minutes ago
It’s ironic that todays sponsor is, better help. 15 upvotes on this comment already.
@tdhale4232

9 minutes ago
I know, right

@cynthiamckenzie1034
10 minutes ago
View attachment 2714716View attachment 2714717View attachment 2714718View attachment 2714719View attachment 2714720

jimmyconnolly3461
20 minutes ago
Steph, as it’s a small room, I think you need to be brave and pick a wallpaper that has a lot going on. Like the downstairs loo which, I think was the biggest success
Better help is up to their eyeballs in controversy and no self respecting content producer should represent them, not in good conscience.

They are as shady as they come! And so is Fanny.

• Heart
  • Wow
Reactions: 34
Better help is up to their eyeballs in controversy and no self respecting content producer should represent them, not in good conscience.

They are as shady as they come! And so is Fanny.

Like this?

Class action filed against BetterHelp in March, 2023:

And This?

• Wow
  • Heart
Reactions: 25
Let’s play a Dump murder mystery game……

This doesn’t add up. It is a little strange that Fanny specifically stated that the 2 beloved by cd viewers cockerels ( who were heavily featured in many videos) went missing/died while she was on her trip to Vienna. Pavlina took care of the chickens. When Pavlina left, Marie took care of the chickens. Stephanie was in London for New Years and returned to the Dump the first week of January, 2024. Marie left for her uk cooking classes at or around January 8, 2024. Fanny and Snorts left shortly thereafter for London and Vienna . Who was responsible for feeding and safeguarding the chickens and cockerels during that time? Amaury and/ or Ñutty. If they locked the cockerels up at night, then they would roam during the day.

Stephanie specifically made sure to state that the deaths occurred when she was out of the country. Why?? Why would this be something she had to put in the video? Hmmmmmmm……

Who was left at the Dump while Fanny, Snorts, and Marie were gone?

Nutty likely wouldn’t kill a cockerel
Amaury likely wouldn’t kill a cockerel
Molly too old to give a tit about killing a cockerel and was not bred with an intensive prey instinct.

Ratso- untrained, neurotic, nippy, aggressive ratter dog with very high prey drive who had repeatedly been taken to visit chickens and the cockerels up close by Stephanie. Ratters are known to attack and kill chickens/ cockerels.

Has anyone thought Ratso might have chased, attacked, or mortally wounded / caused the death of one or both of the cockerels?

For example, is it possible that Ratso went with with Ñutty to feed the chickens and attacked and killed a cockerel or was outside with Nutty, who is usually talking to Amaury, or out with Amaury in the morning to go to the bathrooom with Molly, or was in the workshop with Amaury and Molly, and Ratso saw, chased and/ or attacked a cockrel in the courtyard or wandering around the Dump?

Who knows, she rarely ever tells the truth, but Stephanie claims one of the bodies of the cockrel was found, they thought it had died of natural causes? Why? No bite marks? Did it die of a broken neck or a heart attack? Why wasn’t it eaten by the predator who killed it? A well fed ratter can also kill for the joy of chasing and killing and satisfying its high prey instinct. Did Amaury and Ñutty not realize what had happened until the second cockrel disappeared or saw Ratso trying to chase chickens or one of the cockerels previously? They had not been around Ratso a lot of time before Ratso was dumped on them for care. Amaury is used to an obedient, old dog without a high prey drive.

Most dogs are not trying to deliberately kill your birds, but ratters have a very high prey drive. They are tenacious and energetic. At times, they may simply want to chase, but even chasing can be fatal, because chickens often break their necks trying to get away, or die of heart attacks if they have no where safe to escape. Did it have a broken neck or a heart attack?

Some dogs will simply chase them until they die; some will shake a chicken to death; some will kill with one hard bite and move on to the next... but well fed pet dogs will rarely actually eat a chicken. They chase and kill just for fun. Ratters have a high prey drive/ instinct, and have chasing and killing instincts when it comes to chickens.

She claims the other cockrel was not found and must have been taken away
. Could Ratso have presumably killed a second cockrel, and they haven’t found the body, or the body was left and a local scavenger like a fox ate it they are just lying? He has a taste for going after the chickens now. Do you think Ratso has killed mice in the Dump?

Stephanie have been warned by viewers about the dangers of Ratso around the chickens.

What do you think, could Stephanie be covering up that Ratso may have killed the beloved cockerels? And if Ratso chases or attacks chickens in the future, she can claim she didn’t know about his propensity to do so?

Let’s see what happens with the chickens or Ratso in the future.
All good points, but I don’t think they let Ratso out unless on a leash because I doubt he knows the come command. Off leash he’d probably start running and never look back. I think poor Ratso is now kept in a crate when unsupervised and Nutty and Anne Marie put him in his crate at night and went home, so that no one was at the shitto with the dog at night.

• Sad
  • Angry
Reactions: 17
All good points, but I don’t think they let Ratso out unless on a leash because I doubt he knows the come command. Off leash he’d probably start running and never look back. I think poor Ratso is now kept in a crate when unsupervised and Nutty and Anne Marie put him in his crate at night and went home, so that no one was at the shitto with the dog at night.
Stephanie and Snorts purportedly don’t let Ratso out without a leash. Who knows what Amaury and Ñutty do. He could have taken Ratso out with Molly ( before or after a beer) to go to the bathroom and thought Ratso would have stayed by Molly’s side but Ratso saw Spud and started chasing him or attacked him.. Dogs can slip out the door easily by accident. Leashes may not be used by a negligent or careless person at times. Dogs can jerk their leashes out of an owner’s hands if they aggressively and suddenly bolt and start running. The free range cockrel could have been within the distance of the leash and attacked and shaken by the neck or bitten in the neck. A leash with an expanded length may have been utilized, allowing a dog to run or attack and the leash extends to accommodate the motions. Dogs can slips out of leashes and bolt. The clip may not be fully secured on a leash allowing a dog to be released. We may see what the future reveals about Ratso and his prey drive In the next few weeks or months.

Last edited:
  • Sad
  • Wow
Reactions: 18
He certainly knows how to spend Gwenn's money!
Maybe Gwen wanted the coffee machine as it was mentioned she wants to do retreats at the convent. Also Billy has said he is putting all the YouTube money back into convent. Gwen is no dummy she is an investor.

• Heart
Reactions: 21
Biatch narcissist has some inflated
Ego and nerve
To
Talk about a therapy program - the
Exact thing she herself needs to overcome her
Retail addiction, fake relationship with a
Homosexual boyfriend,
Excessive spending on travel and clothes,
Lack of direction & her constant scamming of
Pensioners and gullible queens. Better help? Better get help!!!!!!

IMG_6512.png

---
New thread?

The Narcissist has a therapy sponsor. That’s rich!

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 29
Fanny says to Amaury about the flaky paint, we'll just wallpaper over it . . . her modus operandi.
---
Maybe they did leave him alone at night but I got the feeling they stayed over while Dumb and Dumber were away.
Amaury is too much of an animal lover to leave the little chap alone.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 20
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.