The Chateau Diaries #285 Fannys's next scam Buy me a soul and some friends

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
i remember this guy. he cleaned one of the rooms in the back of the shato, not stables, the other one with two entrances (where amaoury's first workshop was?). there was weird energy between him and filthy chatelaine. and then he just left. and that place turned into a garbage disposal again in no time .
🎯
vol. Walton.jpg

• Heart
Reactions: 19
Sadly whatever feasted on the cockerels will be back for their next meal. They said there are pine maartens in the forest. And didn't Marie clip bird feathers to prevent flying? They might have had a chance to get away if they could. Fanny won't care, she doesn't like animals.

• Sad
Reactions: 21
My father used to say, and it has been my experience with both people I know and, in general, with myself, that at a certain point in life, usually around your 50's, it becomes damn near impossible to change. That's not to say someone can't, but certain ingrained behaviors and beliefs aren't something one can exactly work on, either alone or with a qualified therapist. In Stephanie's case, when your whole life has been centered around "self" with people who support that and often encourage that, I don't see her changing. I don't see her thinking she even needs to change, which is half the battle sometimes! Every single person we see on her vlog supports her lies, if for no other reason than they are on the vlogs, helping to perpetuate the lies. Who around her is there to suggest she should do differently? Not one person that I can see!
I used to teach a leadership course that I designed to uni students and my boss sent me to this expensive weekend Leadership course on the strength of that. I was intimidated as I was surrounded by CEOs and top managers of large organisation's but I found out I had more theoretical knowledge than them and was an equal as far as answering the questions etc. The facilitator also did leadership coaching and told us about one guy who had signed up with him. He was a top CEO but ofcourse we weren't told who or where. It took him 2 years of coaching to gain real insight into his behavior and to make any changes. His team were intimidated by him because he'd get angry in meetings and stand up thumping the table and yelling. So this is a guy who wanted to change AND had a personal coach but it still took 2 years. Most people either don't want to change, don't care or/and have no personal insight.
I doubt anyone around SJ give any consistent feedback to her regarding her behavior- does she even want to change or see a need to? There is no way she could do it on her own.

• Heart
Reactions: 23
One of the reasons IMO that we follow vlogs and stick with them is following progress and waiting to see what happens. When vlog after vlog we are told that something will happen, we tune back in to see it happen; thus when it never happens it is frustrating and we lose interest. Does SJ not realize this or does she just not care?

• Heart
Reactions: 24
Either Billy was having fun with the viewers here...or the ghosts are showing up during daylight hours! A lot of people are commenting on this. Perhaps it's one of the statues that came back from the local hospital. It appears around the .14 second mark and as Billy walks past-it's no longer there!
1706211178329.png

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 18
What is painful however are Fanny's exaggerated efforts. I am sure that her natural voice would be far more attractive. Given that Isabelle also insisted she had elocution lessons as a child, she would be quite well spoken, rather than the caricature she has become.
Snorts is increasingly mimicking her, with his little skips, runs, jumping up and down and clapping, along with his pathetic attempts in a plummy accent. Does he think he will be more appealing to Fanny's viewers or is his taking the Mickey?
She probably had to have elocution lessons because being around Gerry 24-7 made her sound like a demented leprechaun.

• Haha
  • Heart
Personal choices are personal choices but that wallpaper is ugly! I know it is beyond their comprehend for a style design of simple and elegant.

• Heart
View attachment 2713714
View attachment 2713704
View attachment 2713705
therealtartuffe
14 hours ago
I choked up when Phillip spoke about Spud coming over and sitting next to him while he ate lunch. Such a sweet memory.

View attachment 2713692
View attachment 2713696
View attachment 2713694
laura riley
12 hours ago
I’m not sure but I remember Phillip chasing a rooster when he first arrived at Lalonde years ago now. That’s when I started loving his quaint and eagerness collide. It took me a little more watching and then he got me because he is a man of his own. Very intriguing and educated. Super sexy in a vintage wink. Never fails!

View attachment 2713730
View attachment 2713731
Kiki, you always make my day :ROFLMAO:

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 22
nicolethijs5428
6 hours ago (edited)
Oh, my box arrived with the yellow cake and coffee set! George Jones is worth investigating. I Don’t know the age of the set but it might be much older then the thirties since George Jones was quit famous in the Victorian age. From what I found it is certainly before 1920 and may be as old as 1879! Glad it arrived safely! But I cringed when I saw it going in the dishwasher. Such old porcelain should never be put in the dishwater! The glaze is not strong enough to stand the dishwater tablets. It will all get yellow inside and its quit a delicat set.
Dear Nicole. How does it make you feel, that the receivers of your generous gift treat it like shyte for the world to see. Does it hurt, or just make you cringe?

but Spud and ludig our beloved
cockwells have gone
I bet she got a decent amount of $ for that vlog.
👇 Remember the first time she had to announce that a peachick died on her vlog... so many deaths have followed since...
The Face of Monetisation.png

• Sad
  • Angry
Reactions: 21
Slight derail...
Do any of you watch Maison de Maitre 1850? A down-to-earth Canadian guy renovating a house. Check him out.
AD has just started showing Tan France’s new build dream house, looks huge & beautiful (also clean). 2 “episodes” out so far.

• Heart
  • Wow
Reactions: 13
If you are bored of Fanny and Snorts. I found. Byron to Bordeaux an Aussie couple and an beautiful French home. They actually do renovations. Refreshing
I can't stand her and who the hell is that other couple that seems to do all the work and she is like Fanny - just gets her camera out.

Reactions: 11
It seems as if they must have been in Vienna for about 3 weeks, a rather long mini break. Think of the hotel and drinking and dining bills. A good job the chapel stars are worth so much!
---

Did they die of starvation or were they left outside all night and got killed by a fox? Two of them would not die naturally at the same time so it was probably due to human negligence.
No Pavlina to ensure they were secure at night.

• Sad
  • Heart
Reactions: 23
Personal choices are personal choices but that wallpaper is ugly! I know it is beyond their comprehend for a style design of simple and elegant.
I look at it this way - the shop owner of the wallpaper will be saying to his staff --

" I told you all that one day we will sell that crappy paper ! " :love:

• Haha
Reactions: 29
Dear Nicole. How does it make you feel, that the receivers of your generous gift treat it like shyte for the world to see. Does it hurt, or just make you cringe?

I bet she got a decent amount of $ for that vlog.
👇 Remember the first time she had to announce that a peachick died on her vlog... so many deaths have followed since...
View attachment 2714232
Chateau de la Lande is the Maison de Mort - RIP Peachicks & Roosters, Ian the Plaster, Mmakhotso Moloi, Christopher Frey

If only Chateau Diaries would suffer a swift and timely death!

• Heart
Chateau de la Lande is the Maison de Mort - RIP Peachicks & Roosters, Ian the Plaster, Mmakhotso Moloi, Christopher Frey

If only Chateau Diaries would suffer a swift and timely death!
Also, add to the list the poor child who drowned in the moat (before Jarvis's time but still happened at Lalande) and the death of the lake caused by Stephanie's hysteric decision making capacity.

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 16
One of the reasons IMO that we follow vlogs and stick with them is following progress and waiting to see what happens. When vlog after vlog we are told that something will happen, we tune back in to see it happen; thus when it never happens it is frustrating and we lose interest. Does SJ not realize this or does she just not care?
I watch to see how awful Snorts will be and to see how F4fs face is changing. Has anyone else noticed she came

Reactions: 11
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.