The Chateau Diaries #285 Fannys's next scam Buy me a soul and some friends

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
boyfriend .jpg

such an exclusive hetrosexual boyfriend you have there fanny keep telling inferring this for sure we believe you .....

• Haha
Reactions: 23
I am not sure which designer name that wallpaper is, and don't care, but it is very Laura Ashley(circa 1970s). I looked up and their rolls of wallpaper are 35-38 pounds. Do we know what she paid for hers?

Regarding the wallpaper, everything she does is same old, same old. As pointed out here, just like her travels. She is stuck in a time warp.
The wallpaper she picked is awful. I don’t know how much she paid for it at that design shop, but it is just a very poor design in block print style, no I am being unfair, block print is fabulous, Fanny’s pick is more like those sponge painting works typical of the 70’s and 80’s. She could have painted that pattern on the walls herself with some acetate stencils, sponge and acrylic paint.

That wallpaper will look miserably sad in any one of those dump rooms. No. That wallpaper will make any dump room look even more miserably sad.

Even if I personally don‘t like wallpapers, there are fabulous wallpapers out there, fabulous designs, well printed and very well made and I recognize their beauty when I see them in a hotel foyer, in a restaurant or in a shop. I would never put wallpapers in my home, I would get tired of them in a hot minute.

Last edited:
  • Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 22
No wonder Fanny spends so much time editing - it must take hours to splice together all the old footage so it bears some connection to the various lies and bastardized time lines.

Stansted - we didn't see them checking in. They just went to the airport terminal to drop of their cart and take the Stansted Express into Kings Cross. They arrived last Thursday night (Jan 18) at Stansted, travelled into London Friday morning and spent the weekend in London. They probably didn't fly back until Monday.

Arrival at the Shitoo - was probably Monday - Amuary was working and the chapel workers took an extra day over the weekend

Wallpaper - could have arrived anytime before they left for Vienna

Tea set - something they purchased (likely in Vienna or London). Fanny just tried to make it look that it just had arrived in the mail from some viewer - all BS

Cocks Dying - happened before they left for Vienna. I don't have the energy to check the last time Fanny showed the chickens to see if Ludwig & Beethoven were shown. Begs the question - what happened to the new hen house they were building?

Shopping for Paint & Wallpaper - filmed before they went away
- Morning flight from Stansted departs and 9:35 a.m. and arrives in Limoges at 12:15 p.m.
- Need to taxi, collect luggage, get car and drive 90 mins. to the shitoo.
- Earliest they would get home is approx. 2:30 p.m.
- Filmed hugging the dog and looking at Amuary's work
- Then we're to believe she then ran off to Brico (at least 15 min drive), filmed the cock, shopped for paint and supplies and left the store before it got dark in the late afternoon (in January)!
- they purchased heating oil at Brico - heating oil was on the shopping list prior to Vienna
It seems as if they must have been in Vienna for about 3 weeks, a rather long mini break. Think of the hotel and drinking and dining bills. A good job the chapel stars are worth so much!
---
bleeping chicken killers. The people that took care of them left and they died, regardless of whatever the hell she said. That shed didn’t get finished because of her I’m sure.
Did they die of starvation or were they left outside all night and got killed by a fox? Two of them would not die naturally at the same time so it was probably due to human negligence.

• Sad
  • Heart
Reactions: 22
There was Aumary having a nice day, actually doing something. Then bleeping Hinge and Bracket rock up and have to go and disturb him.
You could see the sigh of resignment and I bet has was so glad he had the mask on so as his face wasn't visible seeing those twatts waking through the door. Plus Aumary cooked dinner and had to make sure it wasn't too hot for diddums. I'd have put a laxative in his.

1706185773134.png

She can't leave anyone alone to just get on with things, she was put out that the Cantona Clone wasn't up the scaffold in the chapel so she had to go and piss cuz off.

• Haha
Reactions: 25
View attachment 2713103

In your mind, do you strangle him with that scarf?

View attachment 2713101
See the Christmas deccies are still up. Spotted the skinny, overdressed, tree on their "alleged" arrival searching for Ratso. What is the matter with these lazy morons!

And Thrush is NOT rocking this look. It appears to be his current favourite as he has been wearing it throughout the Vienna flogs and now on his return to liarsworld. I guess nutzi ditched the Barbie hoodie in the poubelle and the rubbish technicians collected in the gruesome twosomes absence. That's got to be a win.
---
There was Aumary having a nice day, actually doing something. Then bleeping Hinge and Bracket rock up and have to go and disturb him.
You could see the sigh of resignment and I bet has was so glad he had the mask on so as his face wasn't visible seeing those twatts waking through the door. Plus Aumary cooked dinner and had to make sure it wasn't too hot for diddums. I'd have put a laxative in his.

View attachment 2713143

She can't leave anyone alone to just get on with things, she was put out that the Cantona Clone wasn't up the scaffold in the chapel so she had to go and piss cuz off.
Oh god, there goes the Percorino! Hinge and Brackett 👏🤣 Thank @JackSpratt very apt.

Could I ask that someone put up a picture of sourcils Cantona so that I can see what you're all going on about. And, more importantly, I don't have to observe Despicable fanny giving her come on to him 🤮 Merci 😘

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 16
Could the neighbor’s dog have killed the roosters? or it could have been pine marten.The roosters run free all over the property. I wonder if they walked near the road or on the road like the peahens and peacocks. Fanny doesn’t take care of any animals at the Dump.

@margaretmichelsen766
1 hour ago
So sorry about your loss of Spud. I am sad, too, I watched the episode where the neighbour's dog took Spud and was so happy he survived. He was a lovely and handsome rooster
907ff908-5fea-450b-af96-d545a3a2db58_text.gif

1706182813159.png

FRK with chicken.png

1706184432073.png

475e77f1-6df8-466d-b3ce-673375436c91_text.gif

1706185432505.png

Absolutely. Michael Petherick and Fanny were friends, and their chemistry on camera made her early vlogs so much better. Then Philip came to the farmhouse as a “volunteer” with a motive...to sleep with Michael. According to Selmar, he succeeded. Then, he turned his sights toward Fanny. Michael had been playing the part of Fanny’s “boyfriend” for a while but eventually got tired of the deception. But Philip had no problem stepping into that role. And that’s all it is for him…he’s an actor playing a role. In exchange for acting as Fanny’s boyfriend, he gets an allowance, accompanies her on excursions, and pretends he’s lord of the manor. At one point, Fanny attempted to show that she, Michael, and Philip were “one big happy family” when they took a trip to Paris together. But Michael’s friendliness in that vlog seemed forced. I think he’s just as disgusted by the deception as those of us who see right through it.
🎯
1706178395108.png

Did fFanny shag Walton a bearded tattooed sexy volunteer?
200w (24) moira rose yes.gif

1706185562560.png

She also put him in the bread oven for Escape to the Chateau and The Chateau Diaries 014 ...
Not only dangerous but extremely stupid.
These episodes have been pulled.
vol. Walton (2).jpg
IJ bread oven 2.jpg

• Heart
Reactions: 24
She is one annoying witch!
That is why only Ratso went ga ga when they came back ....... that dog is insane too - sadly.

• Sad
Reactions: 14
Ruby just contacted me to apologize for the rooster deaths. He said if they would feed me properly I wouldn't have to resort to dire measures.We can't fault this reasoning can we? He said he hid the feathers behind the kindling pile since Snorts is peeling kindling without venturing out to the woodshed. I love Ruby ❤!

• Haha
  • Sad
Reactions: 16
she used to be a lot more chilled it was less scripted it is sad. I am sure Fanny is an anxious lonely mess at this stage must be a stressful existence being fake and having no one who genuinely likes you
I think that might be what’s behind some of the shrieking and manic movements. She’s terrified of being caught out and all of it ending, particularly the grift funding her lifestyle. Some part of her knows that she will end her days alone as a bankrupt in a collapsing hovel shrieking maniacally into a dead phone believing her audience is still there. She’s doomed to become a ghost of her parent’s Cransford inmates. A sad spectre in her own little world.

• Heart
Reactions: 28
I think that might be what’s behind some of the shrieking and manic movements. She’s terrified of being caught out and all of it ending, particularly the grift funding her lifestyle. Some part of her knows that she will end her days alone as a bankrupt in a collapsing hovel shrieking maniacally into a dead phone believing her audience is still there. She’s doomed to become a ghost of her parent’s Cransford inmates. A sad spectre in her own little world.

Eventually, Fanny will come to this…

IMG_6257.jpeg

IMG_6258.jpeg

IMG_6255.gif

• Haha
  • Heart
Spud gate suspects:
A. Fast French dog (revenge for being told he was a bad dog & living in a fenced yard after incident)
B. Kid 2 (revenge for tulip & strong desire for nuggets)
C. Tatianna (no need for reason this chick was just crazy)

I’m actually hoping a ransom note gets delivered demanding her star $.
A. Mokashito’s family (revenge of death)
B. Ian’s wife (revenge for walking 1/2 naked in front of her husband)
C. Natty (revenge for calling her home tiny)

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 26
Nobody asked, but I called Ruby to check he was ok. He said he was thinking about calling me because he is so concerned about Fanny. Her manic behaviour must have a cause - he thinks Snorts has introduced her to drinking vast quantities of Red Bull to re-hydrate her over indulged self from all the cocktails and wines from the night before. She must have taken something. I switched on to watch her latest vlog and quickly had to switch off after her dog greeting and her first words to Amaury. So loud, shrill and ghastly. Our only comfort must be that surely, people will be turning off in droves. Awful.

• Heart
  • Haha
I don't think you have to be 'posh' to speak the Queens english. Even regional accents can be lovely to listen to... 💜
---
What is painful however are Fanny's exaggerated efforts. I am sure that her natural voice would be far more attractive. Given that Isabelle also insisted she had elocution lessons as a child, she would be quite well spoken, rather than the caricature she has become.
Snorts is increasingly mimicking her, with his little skips, runs, jumping up and down and clapping, along with his pathetic attempts in a plummy accent. Does he think he will be more appealing to Fanny's viewers or is his taking the Mickey?

Last edited:
  • Sick
  • Heart
Reactions: 27
What is painful however are Fanny's exaggerated efforts. I am sure that her natural voice would be far more attractive. Given that Isabelle also insisted she had elocution lessons as a child, she would be quite well spoken, rather than the caricature she has become.
Snorts is increasingly mimicking her, with his little skips, runs, jumping up and down and clapping, along with his pathetic attempts at a plummy accent. Does he think he will be more appealing to Fanny's viewers or is his taking the Mickey?
Phillip also mirrors or copies the behavior and mannerisms of Michael Potts in the past few videos, e.g., acting like a small,child, talking to Stephanie as if she is his mother, mimicking Potts’ watery, sycophantic smile, speaking patterns and tones, etc. Although Phillip received training as a actor, his blatant mimicry and mirroring of Potts and Stephanie is jarring at times.

• Sick
  • Heart
Reactions: 28
Phillip also mirrors or copies the behavior and mannerisms of Michael Potts in the past few videos, e.g., acting like a small,child, talking to Stephanie as if she is his mother, mimicking Potts’ watery, sycophantic smile, speaking patterns and tones, etc. Although Phillip received training as a actor, his blatant mimicry and mirroring of Potts and Stephanie is jarring at times.
I believe that Snorts only "trained" at high school - along the lines of our Sixth Form College perhaps, rather than a recognised Drama school or at a higher level.

• Heart
Reactions: 23
Lady Bountiful from whom SJ received the (frightful) tea service made an appearance in the comments.

IMG_0365.jpeg

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 31
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.