The Chateau Diaries #285 Fannys's next scam Buy me a soul and some friends

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
"Repulsive young femme de chambre", so good!!!!!
Dead now.
Well, I can’ take all the merit, I just improved the concept, it was @JackSpratt who used to call PhiPhi Manson “femme de chambre”…
I even included ”femme de chambre” in the list of nick names I added to our WIKI last year.

• Heart
  • Wow
Reactions: 16
I have been around posh people all my life, I have never known anyone speak as Stephanie does - she exaggerates syllables, letters, and punctuation. I do find it irritating and fake. She has a penchant for over enunciating.
Stephanie is not, never has been and never will be “posh”. Unfortunately, many of her fans take her pretentious affectations in manner and voice as her being the product of a gilded background, the upper echelons of “society”. It’s a myth. (And the voice/accent often slips loose from the reins of the elocution lessons that I’ve always felt she had as a child/teenager!)

• Heart
Reactions: 34
Stephanie is not, never has been and never will be “posh”. Unfortunately, many of her fans take her pretentious affectations in manner and voice as her being the product of a gilded background, the upper echelons of “society”. It’s a myth. (And the voice/accent often slips loose from the reins of the elocution lessons that I’ve always felt she had as a child/teenager!)
Unfortunately, I think a lot of her American audience is fooled by her voice and accent because they don’t know any better. They hear Fanny’s voice and think she’s “high class” when, in reality, she’s little more than a high class hooker…prostituting her fake life on camera for a handout. European Tattlers, especially from the UK, can probably hear her voice “slips” and recognize she’s actually a warped Eliza Doolittle.

IMG_6245.gif

Last edited:
  • Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 44
Unfortunately, I think a lot of her American audience is fooled by her voice and accent because they don’t know any better. They hear Fanny’s voice and think she’s “high class” when, in reality, she’s little more than a high class hooker…prostituting her fake life on camera for a handout.
Spot. On.

She perpetuates an illusion.

• Heart
Reactions: 33
Watching the latest vlog and she's at the display with the red shoes.
Mr Gertrude Maude, without hesitation says, Philip would like those.
He obviously pays more attention than I think he does.
My grandmother had a saying about "ladies" with red shoes...
"Red shoes, no knickers"

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 30
The girls are on full display. Fanny who the hell are you trying to impress?
Looking at you stuff - No more dessert and hot chocolate for you.
She looks as old as her aunt and dresses like an elderly aunt herself.
---
Fanny, look how much money I save flying late at night. So, buy a star for poor me!
How many days in London? Just enough to visit the Crown Auction at Bonhams and for Fanny to get her much needed botox treatment!

Vienna to Stansted (on Thursday evenings)
Ryanair FR 729
Departure - 10:05 p.m.
Arrival - 11: 25 p.m.
Duration - 2h 20 min flight
I didn't realise that Gerry also owned a tapestry coat but I see that he's still mixing several different patterns together.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 25
WTF - what male, let alone a 20 something male, knows what their aunt's wedding china pattern was and all the colours the pattern came in??? What the hell happened during Snorty's childhood??? Most children are happily amused sitting on the kitchen floor banging with pots & pans. Did he just play in the china cabinet?

Adopt a star because:
- Fanny loved the rug in this painting - a new rug arriving soon!
- Fanny received some pieces of this pattern in cadeaux and wants more pieces - coming soon!
- Fanny fancy's new knife holders - easy to fit in her carry on - only €800 for a set of 8!
- Fanny adores 9 Place settings of Herend porcelain - only €1,800 (her favourite)
- Don't forget the Rosenthal (the pattern matches Snorty's family crystal & silverware :sick: )

🧵Suggestion - "God I love Herend". God I hate Snorty!
The glasses I liked. The rest... meh! Despicable fanny and Thrush are all about labels. Labels, labels, labels dahling. All the gear and no idea. They are soo pretentious with their falling down shithole. They don't have a pot to piss in nor a window to throw it out of.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 22
My grandmother had a saying about "ladies" with red shoes...
"Red shoes, no knickers"
My grandmother would say "Fur coat, no knickers" so maybe Aunty has a draughty derriere too?

It's clear from the thumbnail that Fanny chooses to pull the zipper down at least 5 or 6 inches to flash her knockers for her ageing Only Fans (or maybe to keep Tonton amused?). She then needs to cover up with a scarf outside as it's cold. What an old slapper!

Screenshot 2024-01-23 at 11.02.08.png
Screenshot 2024-01-23 at 11.13.02.png
Screenshot 2024-01-23 at 11.09.30.png

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 29
Last nights vlog the subliminal message of future purchases.

Rug - Marie Antoinette painting
Rosenthal porcelaine

The subtle pushing of the Chapel grift and who thinks a trip to Milan might be on the cards ref St Charles Borromeo.
Also, a trip to Budapest if they have now decided that they like Herend porcelain.
---
Fanny wants to live like a Queen but she’s pretending to date a butler.
...and she looks more like the chamber maid.

• Haha
Reactions: 21
He's unattractive full frontal but in profile you can see the middle aged Snorty.
DelPHIne is ugly but is getting uglier because he looks really old these days, he looks like a 40 year old on the videos.
Well, I know 40 year olds who look better than DelPHIne.
I am sure he will soon be sharing the botox with Scrooge Fanny.
At the same time, if we believe the insane stories he tells, about his childhood etc… we could say he’s been old since childhood.

• Haha
  • Heart
My grandmother would say "Fur coat, no knickers" so maybe Aunty has a draughty derriere too?

It's clear from the thumbnail that Fanny chooses to pull the zipper down at least 5 or 6 inches to flash her knockers for her ageing Only Fans (or maybe to keep Tonton amused?). She then needs to cover up with a scarf outside as it's cold. What an old slapper!

View attachment 2708488View attachment 2708498View attachment 2708492
I don't think she can pull the zip all the way to the top anymore. She's definitely piling on the pounds. Going to be harder to drop that weight now she's in menopause.
---
Also, a trip to Budapest if they have now decided that they like Herend porcelain.
---

...and she looks more like the chamber maid.
Perhaps they can find a top end feather duster on one of their favourite auction sites. Something Marie-Antoinette used and has been authenticated.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 28
I find it hard to believe any relative of Pubes has a whole Herend dinner service. The untalented Mr Pube is trying to reinvent himself as some old monied Lord type it is pathetic. They also held the image of the glasses up so that people will send them as gifts.
A lot of much cheaper everyday dinner services from the 1950s have floral patterns on them which look similar to the floral designs on Herend porcelain but are of very poor quality china in comparison. I guess he remembers the flowery china because it looked a tiny bit like what he's now seeing. I very much doubt that his grandparents had Herend, judging by the other stuff they owned.
---
Sparrowdean formerly Rosie Hugh. Aka Michael Potts.
---

But did they go to the opera? Or did they pop in for a photo op on their way to or from an expensive dinner ? That foyer was empty apart from them.
They probably made so much noise when they arrived that everyone else got up and left. Who would want to be there at the same time as them?!

• Heart
Reactions: 24
Unfortunately, I think a lot of her American audience is fooled by her voice and accent because they don’t know any better. They hear Fanny’s voice and think she’s “high class” when, in reality, she’s little more than a high class hooker…prostituting her fake life on camera for a handout. European Tattlers, especially from the UK, can probably hear her voice “slips” and recognize she’s actually a warped Eliza Doolittle.

View attachment 2708455
I agree and I wonder if she realises that she may more easily be seen through by European audiences and she knows she has far more generous patrons in the States and maybe that's why she's now setting her vlogs at what is such a late time in Europe but at a good time for the US.

• Heart
Needs to
Associate
Royalty with her
Crumbling dump - but she remains a peasant.

IMG_6457.png

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 26

View attachment 2708488View attachment 2708498View attachment 2708492
She needs to accept the fact she’s a size bigger now and has no waist.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 30
Did Fanny debut a new Chanel bag in Monday’s video? The one she was carrying, whilst e-begging for more stars to be bought, appeared to be bigger than the one featured in previous videos.

• Wow
  • Sad
Reactions: 24
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.