The Chateau Diaries #284 PhiPhi, the boy who prepares peas & peaches, now prances like Potty

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
He mentioned about 3 months ago alongside Gwen they would be using the convent as a woman’s retreat..

Reactions: 24
But she still is wearing her silky pyjama pants on under her coat. Even small dogs have to pee, even at -7 degrees.
Ratso pees and poops on the furniture, in the hallways, on the bedskirts, in Fanny’s shoes, under his and her desks, on her bed, on the kitchen floor, on the folder with the missing accounts, the steps, on the curtains, behind the curtains, in front of the curtains, in his fenced in area, in Stephanie’s closet, etc. The Dump is 50% discount Ratso’s giant pee and poop pad.It’s like a fairy tale!

Last edited:
Reactions: 32
disgusting pile of stinky dutch turd

Reactions: 21
That lady in Devon could have been right and it was Pavlina she saw in the supermarket and not FRK as we thought. Reason being Pav has just posted a picture of the sea that would appear to be taken from the deck of a boat. So me thinks she was crossing the channel recently. Curiouser and curiouser as I definitely don’t think she was calling on FRK. But as she was a travel writer before landing at the shittoo she could have acquaintances from all over.

Reactions: 20
Snorts, like Fanny, has grown accustomed to slaves around the place. The decorations will be put away when MarieSlave returns. DaveSlave will most likely assist when he is finished hand washing the mountains of 80’s crystalware that have been accumulating since Jan 1st.
---
Wrong Phil - Chateau Life is a different vlog
Oh she’s got the right ‘Phil’ all right

Reactions: 20
This morning she posted fotos of Dinan in France.

So i guess she would not travel from Poland to France via Devon. But who knows...

Reactions: 16
This morning she posted fotos of Dinan in France.

So i guess she would not travel from Poland to France via Devon. But who knows...
Pavlina knows how to play the game and fudge her posts and timelines. She learned from the master of smoke and mirrors and misinformation Stephanie Jarvis. It would be difficult to rely on her posts. She also avidly reads this forum daily, as do many current and former Dump crew associates.

Giving her the benefit of the doubt as to her postings, she knows it Is safer not consistently revealing her true whereabouts in real time, especially if traveling alone ( so her posts may be inherently unreliable as to her location at a certain point in time).

Reactions: 27
I thought I heard or read somewhere that Gwen was going to use, or was considering using at least part of it for her women's groups and retreats rather than then chateau

Reactions: 15
Unbelievable that she has to wait for yet another result of a survey! Excuse, after excuse, after excuse but never mind, she can just go on spending all the money received until there's not one cent left for any renovation.

Reactions: 28
Sorry I was behind when I wrote this..

Reactions: 14
Unbelievable that she has to wait for yet another result of a survey! Excuse, after excuse, after excuse but never mind, she can just go on spending all the money received until there's not one cent left for any renovation.
We never see the second and third and fourth surveys. It is likely yet another postponement story to push the completion of the project to 10 minutes past NEVER and ebeg for more funds for the cost of the additional, expensive, fake surveys. Sooooooo predictable, Fanny. Lies and more lies! That’s so LaLande!

Reactions: 27
He mentioned about 3 months ago alongside Gwen they would be using the convent as a woman’s retreat..
I last night's vlog he said at least twice that no-one is going to be using the kitchen it's just for show (re only one dishwasher and the wine fridge) but it might have just been a wind up

Reactions: 12
This i
This is gold! 🫢

Reactions: 30
„Philipp, volunteer Jeremy said that you want to host a Furry party for him. I checked the guest list, but you both are the only ones on it. But it is very nice of you that you want to give him a special surprise then. It sounds fun, I’ll be attending the party too.“

Last edited:
Yeah. But sometimes you just need to vent. Any Phil will do.
Oh so now all I can think of is changing the words from Any Dream will Do to Any Phil Will Do. Look how appropriate it is .....THIS needs to be Fanny's CD

I closed my eyes
Drew back the curtain
To see for certain
What I thought I knew
Far, far away
Whilst I was grifting
Patrons were sleeping
Any Phil will do

I wore my coat (I wore my coat)
With golden lining
Bright colors shining
Wonderful and new
And in the east (and in the east)
The cash was leaking
Another vacay looming
Any Phil will do

A crash of drapes, a flash of light
My golden coat flew out of sight
The farmhouse faded into darkness
I was left alone

May I return (may I return)
Back to the grifting
The light is dimming
And the scam is too
The boy and I (the boy and I)
We are still scaming
Still auction spending
Any Phil will do

He is doing the renno for YouTube income. He has said before that all of the renno Costs are from YouTube. Keeps him happy and busy but it seems a waste if they done have an end goal xx

Reactions: 14
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.