The Chateau Diaries #279 When you grift upon a star

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Well that was the path I was going down too Gertie!

I guess we are just two vulgar Aussie shelia's
---

Oh yeah...... forgot about that bastard!
He will get some money honey too !
Honey's orf love (Credit: the late, great Peter Sellars)

Reactions: 14
He’s gay! He’s gay! He’s gay! He’s gay! He’s gay! He’s gay!

No straight man has his momma buy him a table cloth for Christmas!

He’s gay!

Reactions: 44
He’s gay! He’s gay! He’s gay! He’s gay! He’s gay! He’s gay!

No straight man has his momma buy him a table cloth for Christmas!

He’s gay!
What is so rare about the gay Squirrel is that he has appalling taste .
The vast majority of gay men have wonderful taste but he missed that gene !

Fanny seems very chummy with Squirrel's Mother ..... she knows what she likes and bought her nougat from those shops.
I bet they exchange menopause remedies and coping with hot flushes ideas too.

Reactions: 31
Maybe they purchased a restaurant and are remodeling/ preparing it for opening.
---
[
I am afraid not. Hope everything is OK with their mother because they were always caring for her.

If something big like buying and opening a restaurant was going on they would be vloging it all the way through, promoting the hell out of their entire new enterprise.

Last edited:
Reactions: 18
What annoys me is how she fools the audience. She pretends to be on a budget and hasn't bought any chocolate and is eating pizza in Paris. The truth is completely different, we Tattlers all know that. Bags full of chocolate and Christmas cookies. The pizza was just a snack. She doesn't show the big feasting when she has to pay herself, only when she's invited, because then she can't be accused of spending money.

And what annoys me even more is that the majority are falling for it and are probably sending care packages now. Poor Stephanie doesn't even allow herself a bit of chocolate.

Reactions: 29
This latest crap grab, so over the top she can hardly maintain just how thrilled she is with the shite, appart from the ones she sent to herself, ooopsie sorry Micheal T sent.

FAKE AF!

Hope Snorts gets lockjaw.

Reactions: 26
Weren't the white and transparent Christmas bulbs intended for DIY projects (for painting or filling with dried flowers)?

Could anyone tell what brand the porcelain ornaments were? The owl was quite handsome.

And of course no Christmas without fortnum and mason.

Reactions: 18
Honestly, who would send these ugly rabbits let alone buy them? Oh probably some fool who also adopted a Star.

Reactions: 26
That’s my thinking as well. I suspect Andrew is/was a momma’s boy, and there’s nothing wrong with that. While Stephamememe will monetize Izzy’s summons to Hell, Andrew seems the type to be genuinely devastated.

Reactions: 22
Honestly, who would send these ugly rabbits let alone buy them? Oh probably some fool who also adopted a Star. the little Scottish gremlin/aka court jester/potential molester seems chuffed. Not to dish mental heath but those dead shark eyes look so medicated ex police here I note these things. However a narcist doesn't get my sympathy on this, as their aware of what they are doing and dam good at manipulation and how it effects other but still do it anyway.

View attachment 2635577
[/QUOTE]

Reactions: 13
Well, Tattle deleted the link to the above request, deleted the request, but added a sub page 3 to the CD wiki within 30 minutes of the request. I guess that is their response. We just have to edit page 3 and set it up for the categories that we would like. If you click on the wiki, there 8s a new page 3 .

Reactions: 15
I am an old lurker, not really a new member but I feel so disgusted by the star grift I am joining in . What next? Before we know it she will be having visitations from The Virgin Mary and will be selling vials of Holy Moat Water. If she looks on the Lourdes website she can get many more ideas. Lourdes takes in nearly £300 million a year. No offense to any Catholics btw.

Reactions: 54
vials of holy moat water are work and expenses. they would have to buy them and fill them.

Reactions: 21
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.