The Chateau Diaries #278 Fanny sleeps in her make-up, eats like a trash panda, and drinks like a fish

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I hope someone can figure out how to prominently mention the price of those truffles into a mean spirited cd TL thread 🧵 title.
Math problem:With average price of white truffles €2,648.25. How many truffles equal 200k for the chapel?

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 32
How much tax free money did Fanny use to buy the two white truffles? Pottie was positively giddy with excitement fondling the white truffle. Tattlers in France, would you have any idea of an approximate price? Would it be a hundred euros or more per truffle? While she is ebegging for money to repair her personal chapel? Why does she show off the expensive truffles when she is ebegging nonstop spent around 4,000 euros for chairs, on top of supposedly 50% off discount Ratso ( 3500 euros + with no discount). Idiot.

They purchased the white truffles from this company, Laumont.

Tried to get a price but you have to register your business. She will have registered as a restaurant (from the drop down menu). How many were there two. My guess at least 50 euros each, lowest price.

Have I told anyone recently that ............

1702387145469.png

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 23
I also have stars that need a donation.
Do you know how expensive butter and strawberry jam are?
I won't promise you anything in return, except that I will eat the stars with a big appetite, all by myself. (We're not going to lie. I have no intention of giving away cakes, especially not to the poor, the church, children without parental care, the homeless, infirm and lonely old people).
EVERYTHING IS FOR ME.
Screenshot_20231212_140554_Google.jpg
Screenshot_20231212_140546_Google.jpg
Screenshot_20231212_140538_Google.jpg

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 36
Having seen Fanny and Potty rehearse and repeat 'scenes' , and with Potty (a professional photographer) NOT following the 'action' (Marie greeting Tartan Terror) but focussing on the ardent passion in the darkened corridor, screams rehearsed intention. Ve are reddy for our close up.

For whom? the writer? (look look ruthy, nothing is going on with F4F and me - she is madly in lurve with Pheeps). Tattlers? (stop saying he is gay, look at how they cannot keep their hands off one another when NO-one is looking). Star buyers? (Spend some money on this Disney romance). IRKsome and URKsome. 😠🤢

• Heart
  • Sick
Reactions: 29
This popped up for me yesterday on my YouTube suggested videos. I guess the algorithm knows best. Why rich people love pretending to be poor.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 26
That Gooder Petherick response is 100% written by the Putrid Ponce. All that shade thrown as if Gwen and Billy’s chateau is a falling down wreck with no usable rooms. No PhiPhi, oops, I mean Caroline. It’s LaLande that’s the collapsing heap with no heat, decent living conditions or hot water. Gwen’s chateau is clean, safe and dry as is the convent project. I wouldn’t fear eating anything prepared in their kitchens. The nasty filth you pass off as food is crawling with uncountable disease from unhygienic conditions. In short, Caroline, your hero is a gross criminal who ought to be jailed and forced to live the way she treats those in her circle. Disgusting!
Yannis had friends visit and Billy fired up the heat in the Chateau. He said he keeps it low if no one is staying there. Billy, Gwen and the kids are not in the Chateau yet because the boys are.too small, but they plan on living there. Caroline G is such a nosey know it all, but really just a plant to put ideas in peoples heads. We see you Farmhouse mafia, we see you.

• Heart
Reactions: 28
LOL. Claiming that viewers disliked the dining chairs has opened the floodgates of everybody thinking it's okay to give their unsolicited interior design advice. That one backfired in her face...
Meanwhile FRK's InstaStories.
Stories #289.jpg
Stories #290.jpg
Stories #291.jpg
Stories #292.jpg

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 20
LOL. Claiming that viewers disliked the dining chairs has opened the floodgates of everybody thinking it's okay to give their unsolicited interior design advice. That one backfired in her face...
View attachment 2625546View attachment 2625547View attachment 2625548View attachment 2625549
View attachment 2625551
Don't get me wrong, I love a country Kitchen, love a rustic retreat, antique pine love it, but how discussing in that kitchen table, the gaps full of dirt and grime, I would have to shove a fork in it and see how much gunk I could scrape out. that table needs work!

• Sick
  • Heart
Reactions: 30
Don't get me wrong, I love a country Kitchen, love a rustic retreat, antique pine love it, but how discussing in that kitchen table, the gaps full of dirt and grime, I would have to shove a fork in it and see how much gunk I could scrape out. that table needs work!
Did you notice last night when she was rolling the pastry she had it on a huge board ontop of the table. It was probably a lovely table at one point but like with everything they it's not looked after or maintained.

I'm completely OCD when I'm cooking (which I love to do if I have the time) and I scrub down mu board when I'm finnished with each bit of prep. Also can't stand anyone in the kitchen with me when cooking either.

• Heart
Reactions: 25
In my experience tables and chairs can vary slightly in heights and having your legs squashed in the gap if this is reduced by higher chair seat makes for an uncomfortable meal. For comfort I would never buy a chair without sitting on it first. Looking at SJ and FRK sitting on the new chair it didn't seem right.
They don’t look right because they’re not true dining chairs. Dining chairs do not have matching stools. Those are salon chairs, their size is the giveaway. You can call them dining chairs all you want. Wishing does not make it so. Those two are philistines!

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 41
Yannis had friends visit and Billy fired up the heat in the Chateau. He said he keeps it low if no one is staying there. Billy, Gwen and the kids are not in the Chateau yet because the boys are.too small, but they plan on living there. Caroline G is such a nosey know it all, but really just a plant to put ideas in peoples heads. We see you Farmhouse mafia, we see you.
Like them or loathe them, the Pethericks are knocking Fanny's vlogs and Chapel restoration into a cocked hat. I hope this will be the focus that will insipre Michael to overcome whatever his problems may be. None of them are work shy that's for sure. This whole series on the Convent Chapel and the Organ has been a delight to watch and I like their format.

Not a Dan fan due to his constant risk taking and disrespect for tools/equipement BUT again a worker and he's just leaving Fanny in his wake.

Her star like the stars in her Chapel are fading slowly bit by bit.

Surely now, with the latest buy a star beg and then the very badly timed arrival of even more (positive there's more to come from that auction) unnecessary furniture purchases. More expensive clothes, the decadent purchase of ultra expensive white truffles it's about time people began to wake up. There is beginning to be more criticsm now than ever before and she'll hate this as she's not use to not being told she's special and precious. This is why she's putting out piss poor vlogs, she's finally copped the right arse about it and has had a strop.

• Heart
Reactions: 36
They don’t look right because they’re not true dining chairs. Dining chairs do not have matching stools. Those are salon chairs, their size is the giveaway. You can call them dining chairs all you want. Wishing does not make it so. Those two are philistines!
Definitely salon chairs dining chairs do not come with four carvers. The stools were a separate lot Fanny just lied AGAIN

rriehallman4221
20 minutes ago
It wasn't the dining room chairs that needed to be replaced. You could have reupholstered the chairs yourself with the mass amount of fabric you have squirreled away

T2YIF_Lp6WO-AaQCD65oyCRA=s88-c-k-c0x00ffffff-no-rj.jpg

@deegill1113
1 hour ago
Wait, aren’t your ceilings falling down around your head? No heat, no renovations and your guests and workers look miserable. Lady what are you doing?

15gWPlK4K1WAyRRgWDAYnNTA=s88-c-k-c0x00ffffff-no-rj.jpg

@user-oi7dx8tu1f
2 hours ago
Oh my. Chairs are too wide for the dining table. Another purchase must be made now.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 32
What that tables needs is a nice cleansing fire. Perhaps a Feu de joie de Noël?

• Haha
Reactions: 26
View attachment 2625546View attachment 2625547View attachment 2625548View attachment 2625549
View attachment 2625551
What the duck are those round brown balls?.

Looks like the Ratso has had another accident......I wonder if anyone else noticed the similarity

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 20
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.