The Chateau Diaries #278 Fanny sleeps in her make-up, eats like a trash panda, and drinks like a fish

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Give me the heads up when you do as I'd liketowatch that.
You make me laugh!! I haven't decided how to do this yet. I was just going to delete myself and send her a dm on her personal Facebook page, but you have to be "friends" with her on Facebook to do that. No way I'm asking to be her friend! I know my comment would never get approved to be posted and I was fine with that because she'd have to read it to approve it and she's the only one I cared about seeing it anyway!

The fact is, I would be spending my time and, more importantly, my emotion on someone who really doesn't GAF what I think. What I think of her and her Facebook group doesn't matter to her and it never will. Best option for me is to just to remove myself from her gang of misfits and broken toys and let it go - except I'm stubborn and I can't let it go......yet! So instead of doing anything about this today, I went outside and weeded a garden bed!

Reactions: 18
Chapel sorted, in 3D no less

Reactions: 14
Hurts to be wrong, doesn't it Beccky...

Reactions: 24
Becky has had an attack of conscience.
Like many of us Becky really liked Stephanie thus always defending her, but once they scales fall from people's eyes they are doubly peeved. Look at the poor MM horror story too.

Where did Becky post this? If you are still reading here Becky go back into Wiki and find all the lies Stephanie has told through the years to get people to part with their money while she travels, eats and basically takes the piss.

Reactions: 23
Holy fuck is this me old chum Bacon Eater for real? Are they still a patreon? Come to the dark side BaconEater Grifty forgives you ha ha
Luna20 is forgiving too!

Damn baconator has released her terminator wrath upon SJ!! I'm here for it with my popcorn!

Reactions: 25
Are those steel toed suede boots you're wearing to climb the scaffold Fanny?

Attachments

Reactions: 16
Teabag has excelled with the Organ build, Mr Nick Moon has been a positive influence on him, hope he keeps in this lane and carries on, it has been a joy to watch that organ get back to life.

Reactions: 31
she will just get blocked-when Dubey turns we know the end is nigh
But the dark side is waiting to welcome new members! SJ hasn't been sending many our way as of late. The lazy cow, the least she can do is growing our numbers

Reactions: 21
These fans are a weird bunch:

@frankgyori2740
8 hours ago
Just a thought. As much as the kitchen is used, do you save bits and pieces of onions, celery, carrots? Stocks can be made with bones from chicken or beef and the vegatables to make soups, gravy or reduced to make sauces. Simply freeze the ingredients until there is enough to have a big stock pot full of stock. You can also use only vegatables for the stock.

Reactions: 19
Not sure he knows what is going on
---
So Fanny has always wanted one, ALL Tattlers know Snorts is not giving her one
I've always wanted one! Wanted what Fanny? What have you always wanted?
  • A sexual disease (you've likely already both given and received)
  • An orgasm? (1 word - menopause)
  • A threesome? (you're getting a little long in the tooth)
  • A true friend? (not a quid pro quo 'buy a friend')
  • A girlfriend? (You have Snorty)
  • A child? (You have Snorty)
  • A heart? (Never going to happen)
  • A conscience? (This apparently isn't in the cards either)
  • A rich husband (That ship has sailed too)

Reactions: 20
Aww xxxx

They are all off their tits crazy on there.

The bargin bucket Elton that's Jason oobydooby is so far up his own Jaxy the Gibbon doesn't even get a look in.

I've come very close to letting rip lately and to see how far in with this bunch of loons Kirsty is was a real disappointment. I gave her more credit.

I won't be far behind you. X

Reactions: 19
That doesn’t sound like the Baconator we all know and love! I’m clutching my pearls!

Reactions: 23
Ruthy has the most babyish irritating voice. Listening to her trying to make it sound as if she had written some amazing historical cultural and informed tome.
A 12 year old who has not spent 20 years drifting about hoping to make it large could have come up with the same story line had they spent drunken weekends at the dump.

Reactions: 18
I just bought this one, it arrived today! I saw it on a YouTube channel, Meeker Home & DIY.

Reactions: 16
Didn't one of them turn out to be a pervert?

Reactions: 10
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.