The Chateau Diaries #277 Clippy was the best

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Another slight derail. I have some Amazon vouchers being a hike in my pocket. I'd like to get a book on French history, particularly the Nepolian era. I don't want anything too too heavy but don't want 100% fiction either. Any recommendations? Thank ya kindly. 😘

• Heart
Reactions: 13
The fact that the garden was not original to the chateau means that whatever she does to it is certainly not renovation. I doubt if there was one by the chapel either. She must have spent thousands of Patreon money on plants, (most of which probably perished anyway), trees for round the fountain (where there was originally nothing, either), the gazebo, etc., for the garden. We have heard her talk about renovating the garden, but if most of it never existed, she's using that money illegally. What a surprise!😠

for an English grad she still doesn't know difference between develop a garden, renovate, or redecorate the shitoo or its surroundings. Well maybe she does but skims over that in arrogance knowing her viewers/patrons are loaded but not to bright.
She also appears to be absolutely ignorant about how not to break the spine of a book. I was cringing as she smoothed the centre of the pages down on the picture book.
For all her Oxford education she sure misses some of the basics.

Attachments

• Heart
  • Wow
Reactions: 17
🦇
Percy is looking quite a bit healthier but the 'ol 🦇 not so much. I immediately "saw" Fanny's face in hers and I bet Fanny will be looking more like the 🦇's sister (not Chantal) than her daughter very shortly.
3378a013-21da-4fb2-9cc0-5e964f52f594_text.gif

SJ May 2023.png
1702237576287.png

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 19
She also appears to be absolutely ignorant about how not to break the spine of a book. I was cringing as she smoothed the centre of the pages down on the picture book.
For all her Oxford education she sure misses some of the basics.
Also notice how she ignored the existence of the lake in this photo....

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 25
The fact that the garden was not original to the chateau means that whatever she does to it is certainly not renovation. I doubt if there was one by the chapel either. She must have spent thousands of Patreon money on plants, (most of which probably perished anyway), trees for round the fountain (where there was originally nothing, either), the gazebo, etc., for the garden. We have heard her talk about renovating the garden, but if most of it never existed, she's using that money illegally. What a surprise!😠
It's so strange to me, she has no interest in the garden. If she had she would have grown some flowers in the front years ago, but she didn't because she couldn't give a shite

• Heart
Reactions: 21
She hasn’t the same pronunciation as her mother and aunt but I wonder as she was farmed out to Granny in the south when she was little, this is where her mixed accent comes from. Whatever, I still find it odd that she seems to have problems where in effect she should be so much better than she is or seems to be.

The likes of me has had to work hard at it, she's had it handed on a plate.
---

Thank you for what you do @tuffiti , I think I'll need a couple of glasses of red first to keep me calm before I watch it.
Oh, ffs @JackSpratt, now I'm going to have to watch to listen to her pronunciation! Being the one on the ground, as it were, in the Languedoc. Ta much. 😉🤣 I have, however, previously heard her abysmal pronunciation, and it sounds nothing like the ploucs of here-abouts. I think she is affected and over pronunciating thinking she sounds clever and bilingual when, in fact, she's just another show boating brit with absolutely no bleeping idea. Just saying.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 19
Thanks @KiKiGee
garden 2007.jpg

I do not mind them turning this plot of land into a vegetable garden (it's their property).
However, when it comes to self-sufficiency, sustainablity and the B&B this whole plot should have been converted into an utility garden featuring beds of vegetables, fruits, herbs and edible florals. Shrubs of fruits, orchards of fruit and nut trees. A cutting garden so that there are fresh flowers for the guests. A real chicken coop. An aviary for the peafowl.
What isn't needed is a stupid £6500 pergola and white garden!
Antique pillars from India my arse they are composite knock offs
---
Fanny looks like she needs to spit not swallow and she needs to see her Dr about her rosacea

• Heart
Reactions: 16
I still laugh to myself over my mental confusion when told she was a trained opera singer and what I heard when she sang. I believed it but then it sounded so nasty I couldn't match what I was told with what I was hearing - so I had a kind of cognitive dissonance for a bit.

• Haha
Reactions: 22
I still laugh to myself over my mental confusion when told she was a trained opera singer and what I heard when she sang. I believed it but then it sounded so nasty I couldn't match what I was told with what I was hearing - so I had a kind of cognitive dissonance for a bit.
That is why I believe she never graduated from Oxford she is far too ill educated. Maybe she went to secretarial college in Oxford? Fanny did you graduate? If you did please show the photos. If you remain silent we know the answer.

• Sick
Any one notice Snorts have his little in pop stating he bought the 1 e napkin with his own money. Well Snorty snide face where did you get your money? Are you a man of private means a man living on personal wealth from your tireless work 6 months as a waiter? No Snorts you're pimping patreon funds.

Also his comment on the creaky bed in Bon Mamon. God he is pathetic
She who won't be named said she thought he was still getting a welfare payment from the Netherlands. Of course I have no idea if this is true or not.
---
So who wants to take bets if their break up will be announced before or after Christmas?
I don't want to jink that. It's like telling your child you don't like their partner, should never be done, as it just prolongs the relationship.

Reactions: 16
Just to start another debate. I don't think Fanny's eyes are brown. They are the colour of a sharks eye, cold dark lifeless ink colour. I remember even back when I thought she was pretty I felt her eyes were super creepy. The eyes are the mirror to the soul and hers are murky pools of dead darkness, no eyeliner or eye lifts can alter that fact.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 20
chapel was built 19th century by and owner who has a son named Joseph that died as a child (according to filthy chatelaine). perhaps the used stones from abadoned parts of the house.
Maybe it was built on the ruin of one of the lost towers?

Reactions: 11
Not only that, but it’s not tragically sad enough for her to monetize with her crocodile tears. (and crocodile skin)
Can you imagine how much she could rake in if she and Snorty broke up. A huge sob story being written in advance I should think.

• Sick
  • Heart
Reactions: 15
Teresa and Ashtray at the Cha-faux take note. This is the size of a proper shower.

IMG_5489.png

• Heart
The Lady of the Chateau family are incredibly organized, focused and goal-oriented. Their latest vlog explains their planning and processes. Very impressive...Stephanie should watch this!

• Heart
Reactions: 17
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.