The Chateau Diaries #277 Clippy was the best

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Actually if you follow that link, they are in the "History books" since 1313 with the first ancestor being made Knight(Chevalier) You can see all the descendants from the direct line.
https://fr.wikipedia.org/wiki/Famille_du_Pouget_de_Nadaillac
I didn’t go that far… I just saw that you mentioned the date of 1860 and I immediately assumed the Nadaillac’s as part of the new royalty “signed in” after the coup d’etat de Louis Napoleon. But guess LN was just restoring the old titles then…

• Heart
Reactions: 8

This pair only have 40k subscribers but Fanny they got govt funding it doesn't all go to Paris you lying sack of tit

• Heart
Reactions: 29
@carolinegooder7091
4 hours agoVolunteers are not paid but only work part-time, four hours a days only, I am told. Consultants and employees are paid, of course.

Told by whom, "Caroline gooder", told by whom?
The 4 hours a day is from the workaway program rules. Remember that LieLande was kicked out of the program when Fanny was screwing around with the male “volunteers” hand selected by skankmeister Stephanie to “ volunteer” at the Dump. The male volunteers were treated differently from the overworked female volunteers and Fanny organized parties with loads of alcohol to work her “ magic” on young male volunteers. All were on prison rations at the Dump and most were doing free work for the for profit B and B, in violation of the workaway rules.

• Heart
Reactions: 22
Another slight derail. I have some Amazon vouchers being a hike in my pocket. I'd like to get a book on French history, particularly the Nepolian era. I don't want anything too too heavy but don't want 100% fiction either. Any recommendations? Thank ya kindly. 😘
I can recommend a few. Sorry to ask, I can not memorize all, but what is your native language? Never mind.

Fernand Braudel is the greatest French historian among all the great French historian, in my opinion. His book trilogy The Identity of France are amazing and I totally recommend… but I will search something on Napoleonic times

Book 1
Amazon product

Book 2
Amazon product

Book 3 only in French…
Amazon product

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 12
We've been down that road before, and it came to a dead end.
Yeah but that he’s my Dog statement has me convinced especially with how they have been on camera. It’s getting hard to hide when you have no content and are uploading everyday clips of nothing, no one is there and the ppl who are don’t want to be filmed. True colors are shining bright.

• Heart
Reactions: 13
I can't believe how much she has aged since this 2019 picture. I know it's inevitable, but seriously just four years ago she looked like this! She could have been taken for someone in their 20s or 30s here. But the body remembers as they say. The grift is taking it's toll I guess. It's quite sad really. View attachment 2621817
It’s also the wardrobe.

• Heart
Reactions: 17
  • Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 14
Snorts is wondering if the bowl would be a good shape for his next haircut?
---

The ‘ building a new hen house’ project that was being overseen by the interior design genius Snorts , telling us they would reuse doors and windows from the barn has not started.
Another one for the list!?

Just how many napkins is Fanny embroidering?
Potts and Gerry must be there now but no sign of them and where is Potts mother going to sleep?p
Didn't Selmar get a sponsorship deal with a Dutch henhouse company? What happened to them? Why do the need to keep changing the henhouses? Exasperated!

Reactions: 18
Emalm is having issues, I can't reupload the patreon vid and the first link stopped working. They regularly have issues but fix them quite quickly, so hopefully by tomorrow, the patreon video link will be working again.

• Heart
Reactions: 25
Good morning.
Well....... I knew she would do it ....... size of stars to the size of the $$$ !

That woman is disgusting and while you are at it lets add Potts too!
What a creep he is - taking money from vulnerable people for their benefit !
A renovated Chapel adds to the value of their place when they sell it!
I am sure all the stupid people who buy these stars would have a person down their street who is poor or going through a rough patch and could do with their money to put food on the table or renovate a bad roof or bathroom etc.
Those people would be so thankful !
Fanny is collecting her $$Stars and planning her next holiday and clothing to go with it --- On Your Star Money!!!

• Angry
  • Sick
Reactions: 30
That's strange. Have you tried it on a different device or browser?

Just tried it myself and it's no longer loading. So either emalm is having issues (which happens) or the video name might have triggered removal? :unsure: Can any tattlers confirm they are able to view?
I viewed it at 2040

Reactions: 10
And the harsh makeup.
and the arrogance and trying to play Lady of the Manor. Fanny pull that bug out of your arse, you are from a very ordinary background,(nothing wrong with that) but the pretension and trying to be something you are not is desperate and pathetic. You're hardly landed gentry love when you went to the local comp.

• Heart
Reactions: 22
Good morning.
Well....... I knew she would do it ....... size of stars to the size of the $$$ !

That woman is disgusting and while you are at it lets add Potts too!
What a creep he is - taking money from vulnerable people for their benefit !
A renovated Chapel adds to the value of their place when they sell it!
I am sure all the stupid people who buy these stars would have a person down their street who is poor or going through a rough patch and could do with their money to put food on the table or renovate a bad roof or bathroom etc.
Those people would be so thankful !
Fanny is collecting her $$Stars and planning her next holiday and clothing to go with it --- On Your Star Money!!!
Pott's is so unattractive smarmy he looks facially like an umpa lumpa. He is a grifting oily creep-touch of the Nigel Farage about him too or pity Arthur Daly

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 21
I was living my life, not thinking about the shattolain and her gang, when suddenly this email arrives in my inbox!!….
I haven’t been a patron in months…

Please tell me it is not what I think it is….. another beg-fest!

IMG_0442.jpeg

• Wow
  • Heart
Reactions: 31
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.