The Chateau Diaries #277 Clippy was the best

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
This mess reminds me of the real life mother/daughter situation portrayed in Grey Gardens. The Edith Bouvier Beale‘s duo lived in absolute filth and unsafe conditions for years. Fanny would be the crazy mother who lived in her bed, and snorts would be the theatrical daughter telling stories and dancing around in dress up clothes living in a fantasy world.
Thanks for that visual! I blame you if I see that in a nightmare tonight!:eek:😂

• Haha
Reactions: 22
FRK tells us she used a whole chicken whereas normally she uses half a breast and one wing between 10 guests.
You're getting her mixed up with Maria . . . then it would be half a quail breast.
---
A whole chicken. And that black goo stuff out of someplace

View attachment 2612416
There's a good chance that the black goo stuff . . . marinade . . . will stain the Pheasant Ware . . . good.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 24
Hanni was just as bad all of a bloody twitch, it was because of her the poxy thing overflowed in the first place. Don't think Uncle Fester likes getting dirty much either. Their all friggin touched.

When we had one we certainly didn't store the fuel near the kitchen like she does. I think we kept it out in the utility room where it was cool and she's got enough of those kind of rooms.

When I said to Mr Spratt they're using parafin heaters he laughed and said that'll make a shed load of condensation everywhere.

Give Max Wall Jnr something to do other than going to Emmaus, build up the fires in the woodburners and keep them going all day. Not as if they're going to run out of wood any time soon.
Just a thought...Fanny is committing a long term (maybe short term) passive-aggressive arson. She'll go away and let the unattended fuel and heaters meet up someday and KABOOM....end of her troubles. That was easy!

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 26
I'm going to try this tip! Question for you - do you seal the plastic bag or leave it open a bit?
Keep the bag sealed. Place the ring next to the damp cotton ball in the bag. We used a very small zip lock, the one it came in from the auction house. I've since bought a number of these from an office supply shop to keep all unboxed pieces separate.

We don't think the difference would be as great if it was a new piece; however, because the piece is old the change is astounding.
Be patient, it doesn't happen overnight. When we looked at it we hadn't checked in probably over a month and were shocked.

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 15
Khillip greets John with kisses for the SECOND time on the day of shopping? Sure, Fanny, Phi Phi is your “boyfriend.” Khillip is pushy in his eagerness to be John’s “friend”. The greed and grandfather issues run deep with the porcelain fondler.

I think John is just a nice man and tolerates the pushy gruesome twosome, Fanny aggressively invited herself to the first dinner at John’s chateau when he uses his new plates. His partner seems nice and I don’t think he is as enamored with the gruesome twosome.

Click, watch a few seconds, and see Fanny’s “ darling.” We have never even seen phi phi greet his “girlfriend“ with one kiss in greeting, but has given John several kisses in 2 greetings on one afternoon. Poor tired Ratso is crammed in the designer tote all day. He is a puppy and needed a nap, not an afternoon of porcelain shopping.Idiots.

• Heart
  • Sick
Reactions: 26
Ugh...
I dread going to Limoges. I just know Phyllis will buy half of the Bernardaud factory shop.
At least it's Bernardaud and not the cheap unbranded paaarcalaine Phyllis brings home from Emmaüs.
If I could roll my eyes, I absolutely would. Hmm... If I could roll my eyes, it must mean it's time for another appointment.

View attachment 2612402
It's not just the botox . . . it's her makeup, it's just so harsh and ageing.

• Heart
Reactions: 24
There's a good chance that the black goo stuff . . . marinade . . . will stain the Pheasant Ware . . . good.
I am not good with this intelligence thing, but isn’t marinade usually rubbed completely on the whole meat and not just a few spots?

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 30
Khillip greets John with kisses for the SECOND time on the day of shopping? Sure, Fanny, Phi Phi is your “boyfriend.” Khillip is pushy in his eagerness to be John’s “friend”. The greed and grandfather issues run deep with the porcelain fondler.

I think John is just a nice man and tolerates the pushy gruesome twosome, Fanny aggressively invited herself to the first dinner at John’s chateau when he uses his new plates. His partner seems nice and I don’t think he is as enamored with the gruesome twosome.

Click, watch a few seconds, and see Fanny’s “ darling.” We have never even seen phi phi greet his “girlfriend“ with one kiss in greeting, but has given John several kisses in 2 greetings on one afternoon. Poor tired Ratso is crammed in the designer tote all day. He is a puppy and needed a nap, not an afternoon of porcelain shopping.Idiots.

1701819172079.png

Screenshot (610).png

👇 This was from the live chat...
Dana chimed in after coco's comment.
Dana was acting as the CD's only representatvie in the chat today.

coco Poor Christian RIP

Dana's Cookbook I remember that , reliques there creepy every time I visit Limoges
Dana's Cookbook counting to see you at my next premier tomorrow and on Thursday as there are two parts
Dana's Cookbook see you all tomorrow

3056352d-14bd-4ef2-9eaf-1aa09647a43f_text.gif

• Haha
Reactions: 23
Stephanie thinks people are too stupid to see her openly manipulative visit to the Basilica in Limoges. She has NEVER been into the Basilica, although she has visited Limoges dozens of times. Suddenly, when she is starting her big ebegging campaign for the historically insignificant private chapel at the Dump, she wants to spend two minutes visiting the Basilica, talking about its importance, playing 2 minutes of footage of the stained glass and the interior while playing classical music in the background. What a transparent setup to prime the pump for chapel ebegging. She is trying to pull at the emotions and heartstrings of viewers and also place a historically insignificant chapel on par with the basilica in Limoges.

How many times has she shown shopping expeditions to the Limoge factory? Well over 20+ times?

Snorts tried to dress like a big boy for John, putting on a tie and clipping in his poofiest hair extensions into his ponytail.
Why is his head square? WTF? Is it the magic marker outline of a hairline, the spray on black hair?

Fanny gave up on advent videos. Her lack of effort is really, really evident.

Davy seems happy. Good for him. I liked how he said he would rather work outside in the rain rather than go shopping for porcelain with Stephanie and Snorts. God love him, Davy is a truth teller. Don‘t ever change Davy.

Hanni looks like a manic, deranged elf.

Marie really, really, really, really wants to be the B and B chef for 2024.

Did you notice Fanny using the word adorable during the video? So similar to Ruthie‘s portrayal of a in her book who like to describe things as adorbs.

Fanny shaded Khillip with her remark about how she knows he loves to buy porcelain embossed with the letter k.

Why didn’t stingy Fanny bring anything home from the market for Marie?

• Heart
Reactions: 33
Keep the bag sealed. Place the ring next to the damp cotton ball in the bag. We used a very small zip lock, the one it came in from the auction house. I've since bought a number of these from an office supply shop to keep all unboxed pieces separate.

We don't think the difference would be as great if it was a new piece; however, because the piece is old the change is astounding.
Be patient, it doesn't happen overnight. When we looked at it we hadn't checked in probably over a month and were shocked.
Thanks! I'm going to do this tonight. It'll be stored until the weather warms. I keep all of those little ziplock bags, too - sometimes, when you buy a piece of clothing, an extra button is in one of those little ziplock bags, and I have a bunch of those to clear out.....I saved the button but no longer have the piece of clothing! I also hoard any and all of those little silica gel packs you get when you buy a pair of shoes or electronics of some sort. They are really good for keeping pieces dry, preventing tarnish of silver pieces.

• Heart
  • Wow
Reactions: 19
View attachment 2612375

Please excuse my language…

The bleeping witch went shopping with her bleeping shopaholic gay boyfriend and bought more bleeping porcelain and then came home to a bleeping gourmet meal cooked by her bleeping personal chef. But she expects us to adopt a bleeping star and send her bleeping money for her bleeping chapel renovation. What the duck???????????

View attachment 2612373
Snorts shellacked his hair special for John. Too embarrassing to say anything to Philip so everyone lets it go unmentioned. Oof. WTF? Nobody loves him apparently. Tough scene.
---
I think it's more a case of Camilla seeing how everyone is now seeing Fanny for the crook that she is and not wanting to be associated with it
And husband stealing

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 30
Gee I just re-watched this and the irony of it all. In Stephanie Jarvis's screeching voice, she has said she just loooves how MP is going to keep the plot as natural as possible. She just loves that idea.
Well why the hell has she destroyed the ecosystems at the Shithole? She has allowed clearing of natural vegetation, she has drained a pond, she is now filling the open parklike spaces with tacky man-made structures. She has planted stupid cottage gardens in large open spaces and gets giddy over one flowering plant. In the 20? years she has lived at her shitshow she has systematically destroyed the outside environment.
The whole place is just Disneyland on steroids. Tacky.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 35
What wiill Fanny buy for Christmas from Fortnum & Mason? Hannah just released a video on their Christmas goods.See if you spot any items featured at the Dump or in the background In Fanny’s rooms or the lady desk room. She easily spends a thousand(s) of those tax free dollars at Fortnum and Mason yearly,

---
Gee I just re-watched this and the irony of it all. In Stephanie Jarvis's screeching voice, she has said she just loooves how MP is going to keep the plot as natural as possible. She just loves that idea.
Well why the hell has she destroyed the ecosystems at the Shithole? She has allowed clearing of natural vegetation, she has drained a pond, she is now filling the open parklike spaces with tacky man-made structures. She has planted stupid cottage gardens in large open spaces and gets giddy over one flowering plant. In the 20? years she has lived at her shitshow she has systematically destroyed the outside environment.
The whole place is just Disneyland on steroids. Tacky.
Meanwhile, she leaves dozens and dozens of rotten trees lining the streets in front of the Dump.
---
View attachment 2611705

View attachment 2611680
Carl Tippins
7 hours ago
Stephanie, when you get your massage, take a tea towel/hand towel, roll it up and place it around the face opening of the massage table. You'll not get those red marks on your face. I've been doing this for years and it really works!
Fanny has the face that launched a thousand shipwrecks.

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 23
Just a thought...Fanny is committing a long term (maybe short term) passive-aggressive arson. She'll go away and let the unattended fuel and heaters meet up someday and KABOOM....end of her troubles. That was easy!
I wouldn't put it by the witch!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 19
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.