The Chateau Diaries #276 Sew Snorty's mouth shut and put the damn dog on the floor!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Fanny yells out to Sabine as she’s driving away, “see you in the Spring”. Who else wonders if Sabine is really returning to the shitoo in the spring, and if she does return will it be for anything more than a quick visit?
Ah now me thinks maybe Sabine is replacing Maria as chief cook and bottle washer.

• Haha
Reactions: 15
I will say it again . . . you are a very good friend Ms McKitten. ❤
As for Ruthy Writer, she is taking inspiration from all over the place.
It sounds as if she has also made references to Selmar and Tats, and also maybe FRK (assistant hotel manager)? I don't much like what I've seen of Ruthy and she seems a Mills & Boon type of writer. However, credit to her for using the Dump for her research and it does seem as if she's throwing Fanny & co under a bus. Well done, Ruthy! It will be interesting to see whether Fanny will promote the book. As it's already out there, it seems as if she didn't!

• Heart
Reactions: 25
Was PJ'S mother even alive in 1975?
His current Mummy he lives with was.

All the different frigging varieties of pasta dishes last night WTAF!

Sorry Fanny but I don't think one of Fuzzy Felt Wendy's creations is going to tempt Pavlina back, stick it in your sodding advent calendar you know you want to.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 22

Sorry Fanny but I don't think one of Fuzzy Felt Wendy's creations is going to tempt Pavlina back, stick it in your sodding advent calendar you know you want to.
Mean girl Fanny didn’t even post a link to Wendy’s Etsy shop in the information about the video posted yesterday or in the comments.

• Haha
  • Sad
Reactions: 26
Who knows if there will even be a next B&B season. Another winter in which the shack rots away without heating.

And if there is an investigation into the accident, there is a good chance that the entire building will be inspected. And given the situation, that could have far-reaching consequences. What I wouldn't give if there was an official sign in front of the dump saying "No Entry".

Maybe Phiphi should check Emmaus to see if there is a yurt there. I imagine clamping in the cow pasture to be very romantic.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 30
Not any old mayo: the prancing twerp has his own supply of Dutch mayonnaise (squeezy bottles - so sophisticated). Made to a recipe that’s apparently Philip friendly (egg white free? - can’t remember which bit of the egg causes his stomach to rebel).
I'm wondering if Philip eats vegan mayonnaise . . . it's made from 'two main ingredients: soy milk (or aquafaba) and oil. Therefore, vegan mayo is different from regular mayonnaise, which combines egg and oil.'

I've tried an egg free mayo called Vegenaise as a mayo substitute as I find bought mayo, too sweet.

Reactions: 16

Yes Marie, dairy free pasta for snorts who has creme brulee at every restaurant visit...... 🤔

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 23
Mean girl Fanny didn’t even post a link to Wendy’s Etsy shop in the information about the video posted yesterday or in the comments.
They posted her Etsy address on the screen for all of six seconds . . . yes I counted . . . but agreed, they could have posted a link.
---
Ah now me thinks maybe Sabine is replacing Maria as chief cook and bottle washer.
What can Sabine actually cook . . . brown potatoes.

• Haha
Reactions: 19
Fanny yells out to Sabine as she’s driving away, “see you in the Spring”. Who else wonders if Sabine is really returning to the shitoo in the spring, and if she does return will it be for anything more than a quick visit?
Why was she even there this time? I wonder if Afanny hires In people to exhaust Snorts? The young ones stay up late playing board games…Fanny goes to bed.

• Haha
That’s why Fanny will never give up editing CD herself because she wants to control the narrative.
I thought phiphi was "hired" after what's his name from manor&maker stopped editing for her. Thought thats why m&m came on the scene.

Reactions: 17
Off topic but what roles did Tattlers play in school nativity ? I have been an angel and shepherds (happier in Shepherds than fairy angel type robes)
I have a theory that lots of Mary and Joseph's went on to become Dr and other Professionals certainly true in my school. Always held in local chapel or church neither of which had Stars on the ceiling.

• Heart
  • Sick
b12ecc1a-8cd2-4ad7-937c-f30836e3aa97_text (1).gif
@graciemckitten ❤
A references garden parties with lanterns and hammocks strung up between fruit trees. (Weren’t there photos of Fanny with Tess and others in this type of setting)
🎯
...and look who is in the background...
Tess SJ 2015.jpg

Not any old mayo: the prancing twerp has his own supply of Dutch mayonnaise (squeezy bottles - so sophisticated). Made to a recipe that’s apparently Philip friendly (egg white free? - can’t remember which bit of the egg causes his stomach to rebel).
1701600206283.png

Dana mayo.png
BJJ food (2).jpg
BJJ poop pants 2.png

• Haha
  • Heart
FINAL POST ON BOOK

ASSORTED FUN BITS AND BAUBLES FROM THE BOOK
A FIRED FROM HER JOB AS AN ASSISTANT HOTEL
MANAGER
Cara, her boss at the hotel,
never liked her and always dismissed her interior design ideas and did not like A’s vlog or vlogging. Cara fired her.

This is where it gets interesting, in the last reference to her boss that fired her, boss Cara is suddenly referred to as Clara. Hmmmmmm.....

.....half expecting Clara to have already sent her the P45
. (Why did the name of the boss who fired A change from Cara to Clara? Hmmmmm).

The solicitor who contacted her about the chateau arrangement from the sketchy benefactor was a Solicitor and partner at Gerald and Sons 45 New Bond Street London W1.

Delphine - the crazed fan stalker. (Fun fact, a nickname for Delphine is FiFi, hmmmmmm........)

Delphine is described as a “sweet girl” who works as the local boulangerie and described as a person she would not normally associate with/ hang out with in England. If phi phi “sweet”? This is A’s only friend. Fifi considers A to be her “best friend.”

Delphine wants to take over A’s youtube channel and co- host with A. FiFi showed up in the cellar where A is being held captive by FiFi wearing A’s favorite yellow dress with daisies on it. Fifi had already rehearsed a video outline that A isn’t feeling well so Fifi is taking over the channel until A gets better and A sends love and kisses (or something to that effect).

A vlogging after she gets the grifted free chateau ballay:
opens vlogs with “hi lovelies,” gives a weather reports, repeated trips to town to get croissants. Ends videos by blowing kisses and telling viewers how much she LOVES, LOVE, LOVES living at the chateau.

loves to sqeal, jump, clap her hands and wave her hands around like jazz hands.
overly gushing, quivering fake voice, everything is adorbs, like a fairy tale, magical, she loves all the viewers so much!Like and subscribe!!!

apologizes to her lovelies for not posting videos, then claims they have been super buay and have another exciting discovery about the chateau. Talks about secret projects, finding the original plans to the chateau.

Have I mentioned in this video how much I love this place?

makes reference to Pride and Prejudice and that she feels like she is on a film

brags that she learned that her chateau was used as a retreat for royals and…check out the billiard table

She knows little to nothing about the history of the grifted chateau.
Off camera, she has

A has problems generating content for her vlog since she cannot film any renovation work.(in thebook they aren’t allowed to renovate, at the Dump, they rarely do renovations so no content).

A chases various local people and boyfriend Jack around in markets, stores, etc. with her camera, and they all walk off camera or disappear as soon as she shows up screeching, Bonjour!!!! Excitedly chases a person who shows up at the chateau, and the person waves her away.

A finds long lost plans for the original chateau. The original chateau burned down in 1652 and parts had to be rebuilt. (Lieland partially burned down and portions had to be rebuilt).

A is always catching up with admin, calls the chateau “our estate.”

A had a huge unicorn pool toy. (Fanny’s pool toy in the fountain and moat)

viewers and friends who watched her channel talk about how it is strange that A's plans to renovate vanished and that she never mentioned the B & B idea again after she ditched the crowdfunding. No one knew how she paid for the chateau.

A makes all types of discoveries, hidden secrets, and surprises about the chateau, etc.
We’ve discovered the floor and the staircase are an exact copy of those in the Queen’s house ..............

THE END. WHAT DO YOU THINK? WAS RUTHY WRITER SOMEWHAT INSPIRED FROM HER VISITS TO THE DUMP AND HER CLOSE FRIEND FANNY?
Was A escaping the chateau benefactor/ group of bad guys and the rabid fan/friend who wanted to be A and/or besties with A (Phi Phi), sharing a youtube channel, money, and fame? Or both.

On Nov 12, 2023. Fanny put out a video about touring the Chateau "Estate." Was she inspired by her pal's book which had just been released a couple weeks earlier?
Than you so much for this @graciemckitten! This is amazing and hilarious. I wonder if the fact that Potts and Mummy Potts are spending Christmas at the chateau is Fanny saying duck you Ruthie... I still have some control over him

• Heart
Reactions: 18
Costing the chapel works.
Fanny was sitting pretend working writing out a cheque for £12,000 cannot recall maybe two months ago, no more. She was flustered about the amount although we know she spends that amount on a vase and desk and doesn’t seem bothered.
If the scaffold costs plus 12 weeks work from the stone masons comes to £200k . I do not believe her.
I think the total works are £200 k and she wants the money from viewers to fund the costs.

• Heart
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.