The Chateau Diaries #276 Sew Snorty's mouth shut and put the damn dog on the floor!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Again, look what lying Stephanfraudie claims she pays with the Patreon funding. Show the accounts!

REPLY FROM FANNY/ Chateau diaries 13 minutes ago:
This is the first time, I’ve never fundraised for the chapel before. The patrons of the Chateau Diaries give a monthly amount in return for an extra weekly video, and that money is used for restoration of the chateau and gardens, including employing the gardeners, woodsmen, carpenter, handyman, etc. I’ve managed to save €200,000 of that for the structure of the chapel and the start of the restoration of the paintwork, but it will take another €200,000 to complete the restoration. The costs are mind-boggling.

• Angry
  • Sick
Reactions: 27
Again, look what lying Stephanfraudie claims she pays with the Patreon funding. Show the accounts!

This is the first time, I’ve never fundraised for the chapel before. The patrons of the Chateau Diaries give a monthly amount in return for an extra weekly video, and that money is used for restoration of the chateau and gardens, including employing the gardeners, woodsmen, carpenter, handyman, etc. I’ve managed to save €200,000 of that for the structure of the chapel and the start of the restoration of the paintwork, but it will take another €200,000 to complete the restoration. The costs are mind-boggling.
WE ARE LYING

Attachments

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 27
jodiekeast6588
5 minutes ago
I will be adopting a star in memory of my daughter who was only 12 when she was taken from us. If only I could build something as beautiful as the chapel for my child. Thank you Stephanie for giving us a chance to have our loved ones remembered.

lorimacdonald7977
5 minutes ago
First a Hot French Flower Man, now a Hot French Chapel Man?? Be still my heart

WTF?
winnileesboy
11 minutes ago
So, still no heat from the boiler

YfKnVYb1mtV3kRVeBnZ2huFa=s88-c-k-c0x00ffffff-no-rj.jpg

@crae3422
7 minutes ago
There was a very tragic accident at Lalande and one of the heating people died. Stephanie being the kind person she is left it up to the heating people when they are able to come back to work. She wanted them to have time to grieve and then regroup.

• Angry
  • Sick
Reactions: 26
paulwarrington5197
39 minutes ago
Thinking about how to raise money for the Chapel: You have many gifts sent to from around the world. Why not consider selling them on your own a website. I am sure there are many people who would love to help with the restoration but unable to contribute directly. However they may have some treasures they would be will to pass on for such a worthy cause. They could suggest how much to ask for the item they have sent. I think this would be right up Philips street!. I would be more than will to advise/help.
---
MidLifeReset
39 minutes ago
In addition to hot flower guy, may I introduce hot chapel restoration guy

• Sick
  • Angry
Reactions: 20
@Thebirdandthefrog This would interest you. This episode is about vegan food and there is a link for the book and the instagram page of the author. It's from French country life / "Bordeaux"

• Heart
Reactions: 6
Many Spode Cathedral plates for sale on ebay around £20 - £30 plus ++++ postage, packaging to UK France would be +++++++++

• Angry
  • Heart
Reactions: 21
Do you know what is mind boggling? Your fake kaboom. You could crowdfund by selling Snorty’s hair that is circling your drain. Weirdos like Sabina collect hair. Maybe raffle a strand to the guy he kissed in the tub or that see thru pastor. Sell his lace shirt & toe socks with Tatty’s cowboy boots & boom you’ll have enough money for cat food. You could sell your family home in the south of France that you forgot about & never go to. Or, or, or here is an idea!!!! Don’t let Snorty buy such dumb purchases like 42 lights he never used, pictures of a mouse, just look at the one we saw running in your chow hall, clothes for Mummy when there are trunks full she forgot about & pot plants that he just kills.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 29
Fanny knows she has claimed to be atheist so she tries to pull the heartstrings with her storyline about her very, very religious grandmother? Hmmmmm.

the extraordinary thing is my
3:23
grandmother my French grandmother was
3:24
very very religious and her favorite
3:27
Saint was St Joseph she always had a
3:29
statue of
3:30
so it just seemed right when I came to L
3:32
land and realized that it was a chapel
3:34
of St Joseph here

Did greedy Fanny grift a set of cathedral plates that cost 4485 pounds back in 1975? Why doesn‘t she sell the plates and fix her own damn chapel? How many more expensive gifts has she been hiding?
I'll block out the address in the
12:31
unlikely event that Mrs Wilson is still
12:33
living in the same place but there we go
12:35
£ 4485 just one month before my birth
12:38
this chit Chester one is gorgeous oh
12:41
there there's so many they're all
12:42
beautiful I love this one as well
12:44
especially because it's got the little
12:46
Windows going around here are some more
12:49
of them this one's eely this is SAS
12:52
backet plate that is one of my favorites
12:55
that would be cter bre Cathedral I love
this foil exactly know your father love
---
Many Spode Cathedral plates for sale on ebay around £20 - £30 plus ++++ postage, packaging to UK France would be +++++++++
Are there many for sale for 5 pounds?

• Wow
Reactions: 17
I rather like Wendy - says it's beyond frigid in the dump and that she left a week ago . which means F4F has at least 7 days of prerecorded Christmas glee up her pinny, as she showed Wendy leaving TODAY ! urk. why do I watch?

• Haha

I remember well when she said she "only" had set aside 400k last beg-o-thon for the chapel and not 200k !!

• Heart
  • Wow
Reactions: 25
Let's rebuild the chateau next

• Haha
Reactions: 20

1701558624534.png

1687434358178 (3).png

8673bf97-aecb-4611-917e-73d6ceaa5cdb_text.gif

1701558407537.png

• Haha
Reactions: 25
klmjtr
8 minutes ago
Just wondering if you still send out postcards of the chateau for your patrons. I’ve never received one

sharongaines3043
10 minutes ago (edited)
I noticed you all so cold looking in the kitchen eating biscuits yum yum. Is that new heating system working yet?? Looks like you need it or your going to share that water bottle jumper you invented. The chapel looks pretty amazing, I just remembered I have a small pair of silver earrings with st Joseph on them, they are pretty, Bye to all Xx

WHY IS FANNY CONSTANTLY LOVEBOMBING RATSO ON VIDEO? She is a cold calculating grifter using the dog to curry favor with viewers during her all important ebegging month:
jenniferknowles2023
36 minutes ago
I never thought I would see Stephanie absolutely enamored with a tiny dog.

• Heart
Reactions: 17
Let's rebuild the chateau next
Well . . . funny you should show these bricks.

Mr Gertrude Maud is an Essendon Football Club tragic.
In the late eighties we bought a brick with our names on it to help the club fundraise.
The bricks were part of a large landscaping area outside the Essendon Hall of Fame.
He paid extra for the brick so that 1. it wasn't laid near the toilets or 2. near the gutter so dogs wouldn't piddle on it. :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

• Haha
  • Heart
Are they going to use those collector plates to eat off of? Or use them as charger plates? She obviously doesnt know how daft she looks. And all that flailing around and shreaking . And that heater just waiting to start a fire or burn the puppy. There are much safer heaters out there. Ugh

• Heart
Reactions: 23
What is / was the story about names on the back of grand salon panelling ? Did idiots pay up or was it just a suggestion. Pay extra so your name is not at the top nor bottom and gets chopped off by Ammuary.
--

Did greedy Fanny grift a set of cathedral plates that cost 4485 pounds back in 1975? Why doesn‘t she sell the plates and fix her own damn chapel?
---
Are there many for sale for 5 pounds?
Certainly not, Snorts has hoovered them all up into his Ebay Basket, he lies about every purchase

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 22
I am not a fond of Potts ........ like Fanny , I do not think he has ever had a proper job. He just farts around photographing race cars.
So..... this is my theory Gracie..... I think his Mother has financed some of his shares in the Falling Down Castle and probably that land in SA and the old girl is coming out because she is on the papers. Maybe she might be sued too. :unsure:
I could be wrong, but I think Tess may have helped "Ol' Lens Cap" "Caroline" Potts secure his F1 photographer gig after dumping him. After all, she is related to the Verstappen racing family, and attends a lot of cousin Max Verstappen's races. Ironically, Tess takes better pictures with her phone than Potts does with an expensive camera and lens! Potts doesn't strike me as one who can find success in his own right. He comes across as a pretty dim bulb.

• Heart
  • Wow
Reactions: 30
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.