The Chateau Diaries #276 Sew Snorty's mouth shut and put the damn dog on the floor!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Comment from today's dreck:
"Dru AI finally got a job will be starting Wednesday so I might be able to buy a star for me, long 10 months with no paycheck. "

I never begrudged FanFan her Hermes belt, Cartier Tank, the Dyson hairdryer because she'd had almost 90 birthdays and Christmas occasions to receive gifts BUT I really cannot explain commenters like this.

But, not to worry, Potty is in charge of the website in which case it's a bust already. He was also in charge of Snorty's junk shop website and we have all witnessed that raging success.

Oh, for those about to watch, there's a squealing, wriggling, tail wagging scene near the beginning that is truly nauseating. From F4F, not Ratso !! :sick::sick:

• Haha
Reactions: 25
grim something.
Really? Or are you joking? Seems too apt! 😂
---
Comment from today's dreck:
"Dru AI finally got a job will be starting Wednesday so I might be able to buy a star for me, long 10 months with no paycheck. "

I never begrudged FanFan her Hermes belt, Cartier Tank, the Dyson hairdryer because she'd had almost 90 birthdays and Christmas occasions to receive gifts BUT I really cannot explain commenters like this.

But, not to worry, Potty is in charge of the website in which case it's a bust already. He was also in charge of Snorty's junk shop website and we have all witnessed that raging success.

Oh, for those about to watch, there's a squealing, wriggling, tail wagging scene near the beginning that is truly nauseating. From F4F, not Ratso !! :sick::sick:
How awful for someone who just got a job after 10 months to spend money on that! :mad:

• Sad
  • Heart
Reactions: 27
Oh do duck off Fanny you greedy gobshite.
The witch has collected a million dollars and has only $200,000 for the chapel. What a grifting con artist. What happened to the rest of the money? Why should anyone give her money when she has frittered away a million dollars with little to nothing to show for it and no accountability.

Fanny donned her beggar’s rags to start the December beg a thon. She was manic, as usual waving her giant man hands around nonstop, while screeching about donations.

Khillip, the porcelain fondler, lying about prices paid for plates off eBay, to finish another grifted plate collection. They must have over 40 different plate sets, the greedy shopping addicts. I got the plate for $5 off eBay. Bullshit. Shipping and handling alone would far exceed that amount.
Sir LiesALot Snorts lies as often as his darling faux mummy/peri menopausal / menopausal girlfriend

Hair collecting Sabina has left the Dump, to return in the spring,

Again, Tattle gave the dull gruesome twosome their content storylines for today. Fanny attacked the chapel restorers to film them. By the end of the video, they look like they regretted letting her film them. She is an annoying nuisance. She will now never leave them alone.

Tattle says it looks like Ton Ton Tante doesn’t like RATSO, here is video footage of Ton Ton carrying Ratso and his gourd bed. I still think she hates Ratso.

Fanny does her fake kissing, lovebombing Ratso, I am a dog person, to curry favor with viewers with dogs and open wallets.

Snorts is all over the live and the comment sections. The greedy gruesome twosome will be hyper vigilant monitoring everything to protect their December ebegging bonzanza.

How can you wedge so much video footage of one boring woman, Wendi Grimwood in a dozen cd videos?

• Heart
Tattle talks about no filming of work on the chapel . . . et voila . . . she shows work being done on the chapel.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 32
I really think the Hags and Hell Hounds here should be paid for all the idea's Fanny is stealing from us and NO we are Not going to buy a bloody Star!!
Sell your flat in London and finance it Yourself !!!
Greedy witch.🐶

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 30
Should I name my star:
A. Snorty needs a wig
B. SJ loves Potty ❤
C. Ruby has been starved but the dog wears sweaters.
D. If Snorty wouldn’t waist Patron money buying revenge copper tea pots just to spite SJ, I wouldn’t have had to buy this star.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 28
No one in my family nor any of my friends will be having adopted Fanny Stars for Christmas presents.
Wait until Fanny introduces her new chapel idea/ excuse for screwing up the buy a star scam. It will be called the “catch a falling star scheme.” This is when you pay for a star in the chapel ceiling and get nothing in return. Nutty forgets to assign a star to your name, Potts miscounts and incorrectly names stars or double books each star with multiple names in the computer generated chapel ceiling chart, etc. Fanny will claim your personal star is missing because it fell from the ceiling of the chapel and it is actually good luck that your name was never assigned to a star on the ceiling, a LieLande miracle. You will then get a link to the YouTube video of a karaoke version of Perry Como‘s Catch A Falling Star to sing along with as you wipe away your tears and boost your spirits after paying money and not receiving an assigned star on the chapel ceiling.Wheeeeeeeeeee!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 21
Khillip, the porcelain fondler, lying about prices paid for plates off eBay, to finish another grifted plate collection. They must have over 40 different plate sets, the greedy shopping addicts. I got the plate for $5 off eBay. Bullshit. Shipping and handling alone would far exceed that amount.
Sir LiesALot Snorts lies as often as his darling faux mummy/peri menopausal / menopausal girlfriend
Those plates are cabinet plates, not dinner plates but hey what would they know.

• Haha
  • Heart
i checked, it's grimwood.
Very fitting sur name for Wendy, don’t you think?
---
GretaRdum-bq9ez
34 minutes ago
How many times do you need to have a foundrace for the chapel? This is not the først time.

REPLY FROM FANNY/ Chateau diaries 13 minutes ago:
This is the first time, I’ve never fundraised for the chapel before. The patrons of the Chateau Diaries give a monthly amount in return for an extra weekly video, and that money is used for restoration of the chateau and gardens, including employing the gardeners, woodsmen, carpenter, handyman, etc. I’ve managed to save €200,000 of that for the structure of the chapel and the start of the restoration of the paintwork, but it will take another €200,000 to complete the restoration. The costs are mind-boggling.

Last edited:
  • Angry
  • Sick
Reactions: 29
Should I name my star:
A. Snorty needs a wig
B. SJ loves Potty ❤
C. Ruby has been starved but the dog wears sweaters.
D. If Snorty wouldn’t waist Patron money buying revenge copper tea pots just to spite SJ, I wouldn’t have had to buy this star.
Snorts is getting careless, his extensions are messy and he has forgotten the head dye.
Those cathedral plates can fetch money, he is expecting praise for being such a clever boy finding so many plates. He needs a big wallop on his bare backside .

Attachments

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 16
katehobbs2008
37 minutes ago
£44 in 1975 is probably more like + £400 in current terms, as money roughly halves in value every 10 years. So interested to see some of the chapel restoration!

do you believe snorts got the same plate for 5 euros off eBay when it sold for 44 euros in 1975 ( which would be 400 euros today)?

• Haha
Reactions: 24
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.