The Chateau Diaries #276 Sew Snorty's mouth shut and put the damn dog on the floor!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
46e58cd0-a5a8-4983-a512-7322f48121ef_text.gif

Remember the, "pay to sign", the Grand Salon panelling??? I wouldn't call it a success.
Now, Stephanie Jarvis and Philip Janssen have a new plan, "buy a star".
Will patron, Thelma Nijman-Mangulad, buy a star???
I think not.

👇It's cued @ 21:43...

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 25
I'm 23 seconds into the latest load of crap from Stef and she's already fucked up her timeline. Sabina is leaving, hugs creepy uncle, who is wearing a purple jumper and wool-leather vest over the top. Stef comes back inside from waving Sabrina goodbye and uncle is now wearing a blue jumper and yellow vest. She's taking the piss.

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 37
Are they going to use those collector plates to eat off of? Or use them as charger plates? She obviously doesnt know how daft she looks. And all that flailing around and shreaking . And that heater just waiting to start a fire or burn the puppy. There are much safer heaters out there. Ugh
Not that I care but I hope they have sense to use them as chargers.

• Haha
Reactions: 19
I really think the Hags and Hell Hounds here should be paid for all the idea's Fanny is stealing from us and NO we are Not going to buy a bloody Star!!
Sell your flat in London and finance it Yourself !!!
Greedy witch.🐶
🧵
NO we are Not going to buy a bloody Star!!
Sell your flat in London and finance it Yourself !!!
Greedy witch.🐶

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 32
He needs a big wallop on his bare backside .
Noooo that he might enjoy. A sucker punch to the throat would floor him and shut his obnoxious gob for a while. 🫤
---
katehobbs2008
37 minutes ago
£44 in 1975 is probably more like + £400 in current terms, as money roughly halves in value every 10 years. So interested to see some of the chapel restoration!

do you believe snorts got the same plate for 5 euros off eBay when it sold for 44 euros in 1975 ( which would be 400 euros today)?
How old was he in 1975, two?

• Haha
Reactions: 22
I laughed so hard at this remark- oh vey, Snorts was born in the 90s, but perhaps his mother was! :ROFLMAO: No shade on you, love. For someone in their late 20s, he is not ageing well.

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 30
I laughed so hard at this remark- oh vey, Snorts was born in the 90s, but perhaps his mother was! :ROFLMAO:
Yeah, I know I way way off. Mind you, I think he will be perpetually two, complete with toddler tastes and tantrums 😉

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 20
If she is in deep tit over this accident, she's taking it out on the one person she can, who is dispensible......The Idiot Child
Agreed - Fanny is extremely anxious, running on fumes and barely hanging on. Comparing Advent this year to previous years Fanny can't even be bothered to film an Advent intro, no drone shots, no Christmas music, no footage from previous Christmas celebrations - nothing! No holding hands with Snorty while looking lovingly at each other and hanging ornaments on the tree together. The stress is showing and Fanny is definitely taking it out on Snorty.

Think I'll send Fanny a 'Bozo the Clown Punching Bag' for Christmas. (The resemblance to Snorty is remarkable)
1701568773633.png

• Haha
Reactions: 31
Noooo that he might enjoy. A sucker punch to the throat would floor him and shut his obnoxious gob for a while. 🫤
---

Fanny was born in 1975.
---
This is just sad that Fanny targets this group of grief stricken viewers. How does the grifter sleep at night?

OmaAdams
33 minutes ago (edited)
I lost 2 children last year. 2022 was a year i wish i was able to skip. The very core of me was changed. I will try to do 2 stars for my children that i lost last year

user-rb5sf4su7y
54 minutes ago
I will be purchasing a star for my Grandma June, I loved her dearly. I know she would be tickled, as she was the most devoted Catholic and her faith was everything to her. It also makes me smile that your beautiful chapel ceiling matches the one at my home parish, St. Augustin, in Des Moines, IA. I feel particularly fond of this project. I so agree with trying to do this all at once

@goldenineke
1 hour ago
I hope I can afford to buy two stars in memory of my nephews Dr Willem Alexander Henskens and Samuel Joseph Henskens who both died by suicide, Willem just before Christmas 2020 and Sam this year, 2023

jodiekeast6588
3 hours ago
I will be adopting a star in memory of my daughter who was only 12 when she was taken from us. If only I could build something as beautiful as the chapel for my child. Thank you Stephanie for giving us a chance to have our loved ones remembered,

sharongaines3043
2 hours ago
Would like to adopt a star in memory of my brother. X

Last edited:
  • Sad
  • Sick
  • Wow
Reactions: 33
Some observations come yesterdays dreary dull fest at the dump.

What is that stack of files?

There is a sofa where the ghastly peacock corner tree usually goes. Has Snorts commandeered Natties desk at the other end for the tree?
Why did they get so many seat pads for the kitchen.
Who wants to see the pantry where Snorts has put the junk from the washing up room?

Andy the gardener from Chelsea is in the house and Snorts is trying to look like Lord of the manor, he is talking and behaving more stupidly than ever.
I think those boxes are for the rombo - auto floor vacuum. That poor machine could never keep up with all the crap and muck at the shitoo.
---
What is Wendys surname? She looks like someone i used to work with years ago
Grimwood (if ever there was an appropriate surname)

• Haha
Reactions: 15
I don't think Stephanie seems stressed at all. Rather, she's being insolent. She doesn't GAF anymore, she feels that all of these people who love her, her fans and patrons, will give her anything she wants and she takes it for granted, producing crappy vlogs on the daily and doing absolutely nothing extra for them anymore for the holidays. The beg-a-thon is disgusting, the height of her greed.

May Stephanie fall. And fall hard.

• Heart
westpacificmarketanalytics2384
46 minutes ago (edited)
Marie and Phillip have a crush........careful! One is blind not to see it!

johnthompson932
59 minutes ago
Steph calm down it is too much

ANOTHER PROJECT FOR SHREK?
tjbren576
1 hour ago
Seeing the chateau model in the background at the end of the video made me wonder if a space could be made in the attic or somewhere to create a Chateau Lalande museum. The whole room could be wallpapered with photos of renovations and maybe even some of the people we've watched over the years

LeeAnnM
1 hour ago
You should have those statues scanned and miniature versions made as merch. Dan made a lot on his charmont ornaments

THE LIES CONTINUE TO SPREAD, Stephanie want to make the accident “work for her” so she doesn’t look bad during ebegging season so she now spins it and plants fake info and stories thru viewer accounts and dump accounts that she told the contractors to grieve and return when ready……NOT THAT IT IS BEING INVESTIGATED? Bullshit and lies, that’s so LaLande!

@vic8895
1 hour ago
After the accident Stephanie has told the contractors to take time to grieve and come back when they are ready.
---
[

Last edited:
  • Angry
  • Sick
Reactions: 29
I see a theme with F4F- "With the holidays upon us, dig deep into your purses, fellow Patreons and viewers, and buy ME a new lake/chapel/heating/structural supports for the Shittoo and Grand Salon, and in return, I will go on holiday and do fork all. I will reward you with vlogs of going on first-class holidays ("whee!"), buying more designer dresses than a person can possibly wear in one year, and just purchase some overpriced wallpaper to half-arsedly slap onto a damp wall. But I have a DOG now, so I am legit!" No, Fanny- your vlogs make me want to take your dog away and you should be paying US to watch this stupid travesty of your hot mess life.

• Heart
Reactions: 34
Stephanie said that she didn't want to do a GoFundMe for the chapel because she wanted to do something that would give people something in return for their money. This is what she came up with as "the something" people would get? A website with their name on it that shows them which star is theirs? She can't be bothered with the work involved to do some sort of Lalande ornament or some type of Lalande memorabilia for people in exchange for their support? I am beyond irritated and angry.

I made fun of Dan and his $50 ornament. I thought it was excessively expensive for what it was. People bought it anyway because they love Dan. I don't love Dan, which is probably why I don't get it. But I will say this.......at least Dan did it right. At least he gave people something tangible for their money, even if it was crappy ornament. He did the marketing work correctly, made sure his fans got something as a token of his thanks for their support. Those people didn't buy an ornament, they paid him money to support his efforts.

My Christmas wish this year is simple. DON'T BUY INTO THE STEPHANIE JARVIS LOAD OF BS, PEOPLE. DO NOT BUY A STAR!! You have supported and enabled this grifter for far too long. For what? To be lied to, again and again and again!

• Heart
Reactions: 35
@vic8895
1 hour ago
After the accident Stephanie has told the contractors to take time to grieve and come back when they are ready.
---

At least someone is grieving, because Stef and Sir Snorts certainly didn't.

Countdown on now for when Amurby returns, someone who probably did grieve.

Did we find out where Nattzi and Ambury go on holiday too?

• Heart
Reactions: 22
This is just sad that Fanny targets this group of grief stricken viewers. How does the grifter sleep at night?
You read down that list of grieving people and you know she could not give a fig but she wants the $$$ and she is not parting with $$ hers!!
Yes Gracie- how the hell does that witch sleep at night !!
How the hell does her Mother 🦇 sleep at night - if my daughter did this I would be so ashamed !!
How the hell does that Aunty and Uncle plus old Cuz sleep at night too!
Oh .... nearly forgot old Potts and the Bag Head...... they are taking those people's money too. Two crappy Grifters .
As for all the "hangers on" who live there....... you all know what the hell is going on and so - how do they sleep at night too !!!
Disgraceful.
I thought old Teabag was a shocker for grifting his playboy party life but taking advantage of people who have lost loved ones and still grieving --- to take advantage of them for $$$ when the witch could not care less about the religious side of the Chapel or the people who will be scammed by her ...... well..... its beyond me !!!!
Pay for the Falling Down Chapel and Chateau out of ALL your riches Fanny!!!
Teabag is looking like a Angel compared to her !

• Heart
Rexy....... he is a right old "Mummy's Boy" !!!
Yik.
Funny how he was in a "relationship" with F4F, broke up Tess' marriage (Tess was young, and her special brand of cray cray could not be contained), and now is with Ruthy Writer (whilst her books are crap, she makes her own means.) Ruth, if you are reading- "Once upon a time- Stop. Right there. You lost at Monopoly and will not pass Go. Just get the actual fork out NOW! Save yourself, woman!" Potts will forever and always be a discount Hugh Grant wannabe (meh), and you're always going to be #2 to Fanny, no matter how awesome of a person you may be. Have some self respect, woman!

• Heart
  • Haha
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.