The Chateau Diaries #276 Sew Snorty's mouth shut and put the damn dog on the floor!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Poor Molly needs her Amoury back. She looks just as desperate as Auntie and Uncle.
I thought it was pretty stupid and risky letting Lancelot get all up in Molly's face. She's an elderly dog, missing Aumary, wanting some peace and quiet, probably feeling the cold in her old bones and the last thing she needs is him around her with that old Trout screeching. It's all cute until she snaps at him, I know my Daisy would have.

Quite irresponsible, as that would have been a good bit of training for Lancelot to get to know boundaries but then they are aren't they too much effort.

I feel sorry for every single animal in that hovel because it's all just for show, noone gives a toss in reality. All of her and Snorts over exagerated 'I love him sooo much' is utter tripe.

Get hyperthermia the lot of you, stinking colds, the trotts and have shite Christmas,..... literally.

• Heart
Reactions: 32
Hey Chatelaine, while you’re at it, can you return the Gay Twank to Emmaus along with all the other unnecessary crap and trash?

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 37
The queens (with Coronation Street taste) at the Cha-Faux insist they want to see authentic brush strokes on the walls. But they don’t seem to mind all of the polystyrene, styrofoam and resin they have used.

IMG_5356.png

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 22
Some observations come yesterdays dreary dull fest at the dump.

What is that stack of files?

There is a sofa where the ghastly peacock corner tree usually goes. Has Snorts commandeered Natties desk at the other end for the tree?
Why did they get so many seat pads for the kitchen.
Who wants to see the pantry where Snorts has put the junk from the washing up room?

Andy the gardener from Chelsea is in the house and Snorts is trying to look like Lord of the manor, he is talking and behaving more stupidly than ever.

Attachments

• Sick
  • Wow
Some observations come yesterdays dreary dull fest at the dump.

What is that stack of files?

There is a sofa where the ghastly peacock corner tree usually goes. Has Snorts commandeered Natties desk at the other end for the tree?
Why did they get so many seat pads for the kitchen.
Who wants to see the pantry where Snorts has put the junk from the washing up room?

Andy the gardener from Chelsea is in the house and Snorts is trying to look like Lord of the manor, he is talking and behaving more stupidly than ever.
GAWD, there are so much junk it that place ! How one can relax with piles of crap everywhere ?!

• Heart
Reactions: 31
SHE’S BACK!! Latest cd comments:

carolinegooder7091
5 hours ago
Where will you put Wendy's felt Nativity? I remember that it has the fire that lights up.

FANNY IS NOT GOING TO SOUTH AFRICA UNTIL AFTER THE NEW YEAR. NO TRIP FOR CHRISTMAS. IS IT BECAUSE PERCY IS STILL VERY UNWELL OR tit IS GOING DOWN AT THE DUMP OVER THE ACCIDENT? Wonder what little vacation trips Fanny will take over the next few weeks or weekends. Originally, Fanny had planned a trip to South Africa for Ms. Moloi ‘s graduation from the Villiotti School of Fashion Design.
bridgetcooper6331
6 hours ago
Are Isabelle and Percy coming for Xmas?

IhoUaMy7sWsP2j4WusiSKNRQ=s88-c-k-c0x00ffffff-no-rj.jpg

@carolinegooder7091
5 hours ago
Isabelle said no in a comment. Stephanie may go to SA in the new year. Percy's sons may be around.

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 21
SHE’S BACK!! Latest cd comments:

carolinegooder7091
5 hours ago
Where will you put Wendy's felt Nativity? I remember that it has the fire that lights up.

FANNY IS NOT GOING TO SOUTH AFRICA UNTIL AFTER THE NEW YEAR. NO TRIP FOR CHRISTMAS. IS IT BECAUSE PERCY IS STILL VERY UNWELL OR tit IS GOING DOWN AT THE DUMP OVER THE ACCIDENT? Wonder what little vacation trips Fanny will take over the next few weeks or weekends. Originally, Fanny had planned a trip to South Africa for Ms. Moloi ‘s graduation from the Villiotti School of Fashion Design.
bridgetcooper6331
6 hours ago
Are Isabelle and Percy coming for Xmas?

View attachment 2606312
@carolinegooder7091
5 hours ago
Isabelle said no in a comment. Stephanie may go to SA in the new year. Percy's sons may be around.
They probably don't want to run the risk of them bringing any infections as it would finish him off.

• Heart
Reactions: 18
Happy Birthday, glad you enjoyed yourself and had lots of bubbles!
Thankyou, I did and was also bought champagne as a gift - great kids! ...Unfortunately I'm a lightweight these days 3 glasses and I'm quite swirly! I was meeting a friend this evening but had to postpone until tomorrow lunchtime.
SJ would not be impressed with my lack of alcohol tolerance! 😎🍾

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 23
The queens (with Coronation Street taste) at the Cha-Faux insist they want to see authentic brush strokes on the walls. But they don’t seem to mind all of the polystyrene, styrofoam and resin they have used.

View attachment 2605807
what ever method they have used, these guys have accomplished so much more than sj ever thought of doing.. they obviously have a budget, and realize that using those materials will be cheaper and wont be seen. i am anxious to see the end result

• Heart
Reactions: 15
No one in my family nor any of my friends will be having adopted Fanny Stars for Christmas presents.

• Haha
  • Heart
Living In The Loire . . . Brits in France, abandoned chateaus and how to do an EcoFlow sponsorship while have a digging at it at the same time.

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Phyllis! PHYLLIS!!!
I've said it time and time again!
No more parcelain, no more cheap glahsses, no more Emmaüs refuse.
AND. NO. MORE. WIRE. HANGERS!!!!

No Wire Hangers.png

• Haha
Reactions: 28
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.