The Chateau Diaries #276 Sew Snorty's mouth shut and put the damn dog on the floor!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Did we find out where Nattzi and Ambury go on holiday too?
Not that I am aware. It has been radio silence on their joint Instagram page, unlike every other time they've gone away. In the past, they've posted at least a couple of pictures when they're on vacation.

• Wow
Reactions: 21
I'm 23 seconds into the latest load of crap from Stef and she's already fucked up her timeline. Sabina is leaving, hugs creepy uncle, who is wearing a purple jumper and wool-leather vest over the top. Stef comes back inside from waving Sabrina goodbye and uncle is now wearing a blue jumper and yellow vest. She's taking the piss.
Not only that but says goodbye to Wendy who is supposedly in the same car but she is NOT.

Attachments

• Haha
  • Sad
Reactions: 29
Perhaps Stephanie could get the galaxy party started by buying 3 stars in the names of Ian, Mmakhotso and Christopher.

• Heart
Reactions: 45
Fanny was born in 1975.
---
This is just sad that Fanny targets this group of grief stricken viewers. How does the grifter sleep at night?

OmaAdams
33 minutes ago (edited)
I lost 2 children last year. 2022 was a year i wish i was able to skip. The very core of me was changed. I will try to do 2 stars for my children that i lost last year

user-rb5sf4su7y
54 minutes ago
I will be purchasing a star for my Grandma June, I loved her dearly. I know she would be tickled, as she was the most devoted Catholic and her faith was everything to her. It also makes me smile that your beautiful chapel ceiling matches the one at my home parish, St. Augustin, in Des Moines, IA. I feel particularly fond of this project. I so agree with trying to do this all at once

@goldenineke
1 hour ago
I hope I can afford to buy two stars in memory of my nephews Dr Willem Alexander Henskens and Samuel Joseph Henskens who both died by suicide, Willem just before Christmas 2020 and Sam this year, 2023

jodiekeast6588
3 hours ago
I will be adopting a star in memory of my daughter who was only 12 when she was taken from us. If only I could build something as beautiful as the chapel for my child. Thank you Stephanie for giving us a chance to have our loved ones remembered,

sharongaines3043
2 hours ago
Would like to adopt a star in memory of my brother. X
It is utterly deplorable and appalling.
Has Fanny done calculations of how many stars she needs to sell?
This idea of adopting a star was probably Fanny’s idea of all things bright and wonderful .
Rather than being joyful Fanny has hit a deep nerve of grief for too many in the comments already. She has not made known the cost. Imagine if when Pottys heavily edited pictures are put online and the cost revealed is too much for these grieving viewers.

Personally I would like to buy a star for the LALANDE FASHION STUDENT MMHATSKO, IAN THE PLASTERER and CHRISTOPHE . Maybthey rest in peace and their star always shine bright despite Lalande.
Fanny is greedy , lying and the only star she values is a 5 star hotel.

• Heart
Reactions: 37
Great question. And how much would she make a year just from her South of France studio? She must also rent out Sth Africa place.

@chasityclark6136
1 hour ago
Why don’t you sell one of your apartments to pay for the restoration?

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 36
Greedy Stephanmememe Jarvis is probably going to attempt to turn the grift grab into another youtube channel she can profit from, I don’t see her letting it go that easily. She will turn it into “Michael T’s Gift Brigade“ and just open presents from ” Michael T.“ and donate any profits to the newly formed nonprofit Phillip Janssen Hair Club ( sole purpose of nonprofit is to finance hair transplant procedures, clip in hair extensions, wigs, and spray on hair in a can for men in their late 20’s named Phillip Janssen who live in a chateau/ farmhouse in France).

The grift grab would have run out of gifts a year and half ago if it weren’t for the bizarre, overzealous, shopping addicted, gift giving addicted, attention seeking, weirdo stalker, “Michael T.”
---
Not that I am aware. It has been radio silence on their joint Instagram page, unlike every other time they've gone away. In the past, they've posted at least a couple of pictures when they're on vacation.
I believe they went to Thailand.
---
Great question. And how much would she make a year just from her South of France studio? She must also rent out Sth Africa place.

@chasityclark6136
1 hour ago
Why don’t you sell one of your apartments to pay for the restoration?
Fanny has claimed that she only owns her London apartment, and that she must keep it because that is her money for retirement.

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 25
Stephanie said that she didn't want to do a GoFundMe for the chapel because she wanted to do something that would give people something in return for their money. This is what she came up with as "the something" people would get? A website with their name on it that shows them which star is theirs? She can't be bothered with the work involved to do some sort of Lalande ornament or some type of Lalande memorabilia for people in exchange for their support? I am beyond irritated and angry.

I made fun of Dan and his $50 ornament. I thought it was excessively expensive for what it was. People bought it anyway because they love Dan. I don't love Dan, which is probably why I don't get it. But I will say this.......at least Dan did it right. At least he gave people something tangible for their money, even if it was crappy ornament. He did the marketing work correctly, made sure his fans got something as a token of his thanks for their support. Those people didn't buy an ornament, they paid him money to support his efforts.

My Christmas wish this year is simple. DON'T BUY INTO THE STEPHANIE JARVIS LOAD OF BS, PEOPLE. DO NOT BUY A STAR!! You have supported and enabled this grifter for far too long. For what? To be lied to, again and again and again!
I agree. She can’t even do it right. You give something to people for the support. Her stupid postcards are late or never come. There’s so many great merchandise things she could do that would take in the money, but she is too lazy.

• Heart
Reactions: 19
Not only that but says goodbye to Wendy who is supposedly in the same car but she is NOT.
Stephansloppy cannot keep her lies straight in a 10 minute video and has screwed up every recipe she has attempted in the past several videos.
---
jodiannlovett9161
1 hour ago
It would only take 1 Dollar from each subscriber to finish The Chapel !!!

GOOD POINT! Stephanfraudie should just ask every subscriber for $1. How many of those subscribers are fake?

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 29
Snorts new task as he cannot oversee architectural things as there are real workmen on site now….is cake shopping with me, he is so useful. NOT .
Well… as if his unbelievable allergies are incredulous enough already, this rec vlog Fanny announced he is allergic to….MERINGUE!! ???
I understand the pistachio one if he is allergic to nuts but she said meringue !
He is beyond peculiar.

Attachments

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 18
Well, that was the chapel beg video i was expecting. Absolutely despicable on every level. Playing up the death of the child, and appealing to genuinely religious people.
The $200k « she« paid is also the $200k her patrons paid already…and nothing compared to the millions she’s raked in from sponsored ads, yt revenue, patreon, bnb income (only patrons are guests), live chat donations, etc.

Every part of me wants to scream (and post on her channel even though I never post A THING), do not give this millionaire another dime. And not one single word how nick and michael potts are going to contribute financially.
is nick still a part owner? ..never discussed and they are rarely featured now.

Davey and kirstey working in the wet outdoor while fanny is sipping tea and playing with the puppy

Patreons do not buy a star from this lazy grifter.

• Heart
Reactions: 32
Very fitting sur name for Wendy, don’t you think?
---
GretaRdum-bq9ez
34 minutes ago
How many times do you need to have a foundrace for the chapel? This is not the først time.

REPLY FROM FANNY/ Chateau diaries 13 minutes ago:
This is the first time, I’ve never fundraised for the chapel before. The patrons of the Chateau Diaries give a monthly amount in return for an extra weekly video, and that money is used for restoration of the chateau and gardens, including employing the gardeners, woodsmen, carpenter, handyman, etc. I’ve managed to save €200,000 of that for the structure of the chapel and the start of the restoration of the paintwork, but it will take another €200,000 to complete the restoration. The costs are mind-boggling.
So now they give money for an extra video. What happened to joining an association? Not once has she announced that the association doesn’t exist anymore, that she chooses what to do with the money.

• Heart
  • Angry
Reactions: 23
Snorts new task as he cannot oversee architectural things as there are real workmen on site now….is cake shopping with me, he is so useful. NOT .
Well… as if his unbelievable allergies are incredulous enough already, this rec vlog Fanny announced he is allergic to….MERINGUE!! ???
I understand the pistachio one if he is allergic to nuts but she said meringue !
He is beyond peculiar.
He's allergic to chicken, allegedly, so he's allergic to eggs, too.
Remember the craptastic vacation to either Barbados or South Africa (can't remember which, but I think it was Barbados) where he ate creme brulee and spent the evening on the toilet?

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 21
He is beyond peculiar.
Maybe he's allergic to albumen :unsure:

'Most people are more allergic to the egg white than the yolk as it contains more protein. Heating can destroy the allergic protein in the egg white. For this reason some people can eat hard-boiled egg or other food with cooked eggs and not get symptoms. This does not mean that the allergy is gone.'

• Angry
  • Heart
Reactions: 15
Maybe he's allergic to albumen :unsure:

'Most people are more allergic to the egg white than the yolk as it contains more protein. Heating can destroy the allergic protein in the egg white. For this reason some people can eat hard-boiled egg or other food with cooked eggs and not get symptoms. This does not mean that the allergy is gone.'
He eats mayonnaise? The boy is a conundrum.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 22
So now they give money for an extra video. What happened to joining an association? Not once has she announced that the association doesn’t exist anymore, that she chooses what to do with the money.
She is always moving the goalposts. Control by chaos and confusion and “ smoke and mirrors,” She couldn’t tell the truth to save her life.

• Heart
Reactions: 24
Hi my lovelies,

I am at the hospital all night again with my friend who has the profoundly disabled daughter. The young woman had a routine surgery on Friday and I am staying again tonight in her hospital room while my friend sleeps on the roll away bed in the room. I needed something to keep me fully awake all nights......... so I got a book. What book?

The Escape by Ruth Kelly was published on October 26, 2023. Ruth thanks Potts, “for all those trips to France, helping feed my imagination.”

Did she pay homage to Fanny, the Dump crew, and the Dump in her new book? Look at the next few posts.

What are they escaping from?

Here is a brief, very sketchy outline of a few parts of the plot of The Escape relating to A:

Adele (aka A from this point on), is a 26 year old wannabe vlogger who wants a French chateau but has no money. She decides to crowdfund for a chateau (shades of Dan’s original crispy chateau gofundme, Selmar’s gofundme, etc.), claiming to want to run a B and B, have a garden, and renovate a chateau, and doing a youtube channel about it all. A mystery man contacts her and offer to buy her a chateau in France for her and her boyfriend, just because he saw her plea and wants to help her. The idiot couple is excited and wants the chateau. It is FREE! WHEEEEE! She is fired from her job as an assistant hotel manager when they learn of her crowdfunding/go fund me ebegging plot.

The chateau comes with conditions. It will be deeded in their names, they can vlog the chateau, but they cannot have any visitors, cannot run a B and B, and must put one room aside for the benefactor funding the chateau. If they violate these rules, they have to forfeit the chateau. The benefactor will give them money to run the chateau until their vlogging numbers increase. They are encouraged to vlog the chateau. The 2 morons immediately agree and move to France.

They get to the french chateau and start vlogging. The local townspeople do not like them. A’s only friend is a strange “sweet girl” who works at the local boulangerie. Jack hangs out at the local pub and explores the chateau, going through discarded things left in the chateau. A ends up with a million subscribers, a few of which are obsessed with her inviting, cheery nature.

The benefactor wants the chateau for one or two nights to throw a ball and wants the couple to move out their clutter and stay in a B and B. A is mad because she wasn’t invited to the ball to be held at “her chateau.” The benefactor is part of an eyes wide shut type of group of elites who sexually abuse and torture young women, engage in sadistic sexual practices, etc. (This is a big part of the second half of the book and I will not go into any more details about the eyes wide shut plot and there is a lot more to this part of the story that I won’t go into here). A goes missing and her nurse sister goes to find her and make her come back to the UK to see her mother dying of cancer.

A went to the chateau anyways, breaks her ankle, and is rescued by her stalker like bakery friend, who drugs her and keeps her in a dungeon/cellar type of room until her nurse sister Erin is able to rescue her. The bakery friend wants to be A and wants to co host her Chateau youtube channel with her. Jack meets an untimely demise at the chateau.

• Sick
  • Wow
Reactions: 26
“Send money because we are spending everything on plates!”

If she sold every damn gift Michael T has sent, she could pay for the chapel restoration!

• Heart
Reactions: 19
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.