The Chateau Diaries #276 Sew Snorty's mouth shut and put the damn dog on the floor!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Sure, she has scaffolding up - and we saw people putting it up (what she called "work has begun on the chapel") - but it's very unlike her to not show any of the work going on or even introduce at least someone from the company to talk about the work they will be/are doing. Is this because the firm hired doesn't want to be on camera? Or, could it be that there are no workers inside that chapel....that absolutely no work is taking place inside?
She is keeping all work in the chapel at arm's length from viewers which is most uncharacteristic of her . . . we see scaff and orange tape, and the occasional fellow walking with a wheelbarrow. Her modus operandi is to have the pink phone firmly in worker's faces. We only have Stephanie's word that work is progressing.

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 21
Has anyone else noticed the soil at Lalande is poor compared to Dan's rich soil? How nice it would be if Dan noted a few trees or plants were going to his boys house too.
Do we even know if he still has that house? Or has Annelise picked up the boys and brought them to a clean warm apartment? Have we seen the boys lately? Or. Annelise?

• Heart
Reactions: 20
Fanny is busy working through the night with her trusty stead, no not Snorts, her sewing machine.
Fanny is busy embroidering a cushion cover for Snorts for his ‘ special’ chair in the kitchen.

Attachments

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 19
How can they lift the lid from the cottage pie without a cloth, cold dish, cold food, cold chateau.

• Heart
Reactions: 20
Why did none of us think of this one before…wait for it…

The Accountant’s Folly

thank you, thank you very much, I’ll be here all week…

• Haha
Reactions: 37
Now that it's Christmas. I have to find all the lovely ornaments.
Oh look. This phallic little wonder.
He reminds me of daddy.... and James Jardine.

Phallic Wonder.png

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 24
Mr Spratt's pub name contribution

The Flash of Snatch
The Carpet Burn Knees (he said she looks like she's got them)

All I can do is apologise but it is his birthday tomorrow and he put his back out this week.🙄
Happy birthday Mr Spratt.

How're those knees @JackSpratt 😂😳 love ya 😘

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 18
Boy, Fanny wore Wendy’s ass out for cd content. Wendy has to wear several layers of clothes and a scarf tightly wrapped around her neck to bake cookies at the Dump while a little pink camera is shoved on her face.

Sabin has suddenly become a big focus in videos because Fanny has no content.

Snorts is using a few clip in hair extensions to make his gross hair look longer and more full. Then he sprays crap on top of his head. Gross.

Why is Fanny bragging about giving rubbish, broken bowls, etc. to the charity shop? She is a crappy human being.

Fanny excited about new “ gifted/ grifted” kitchen cushions. The grift never ends. The witch doesn’t thank the person who sent them, as usual. The person who sent the kitchen towels in the video earlier this week was never acknowledged or thanked by Fanny either until she wrote a message in the comment section of the video,

I thought Davy would be snuggled up in the yurt in the bed between Kat and Dan…..Just kidding, I think Davy seems like a kind person. He doesn’t trash talk anyone. I like that he won’t lie for Fanny. He seems to handle the freezing weather at the Dump well.

• Heart
Reactions: 23
Why dies Snorts stand in his filthy shoes on counters in the kitchen? Gross.

Molly is not into irritating Ratso. Greedy Ratso was searching for and licking dog treat crumbs off the bottom of Molly’s paws and around Molly’s mouth. It was not ”a moment.” Molly wants Amaury back and is sad.Ratso is constantly scouring the kitchen floor for food bits and crumbs.

Miss Chatelaine still in nasty, graphic skin tight jeans/ jeggings. He is trying to piss off viewers.

Fanny going thru all of her grifted ornaments in the kitchen. Wendy has been working nonstop at the Dump.

Why is Fanny so proud of herself for never following directions, reading instructions, failing to prepare for anything?

• Heart
Reactions: 23
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.