The Chateau Diaries #276 Sew Snorty's mouth shut and put the damn dog on the floor!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
It’s the first day of December also known since the Gay Twank's arrival as “The Chateau Advent tit Show”.

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 20
Has there been any update on Percy's health? Last I saw, it didn't look too good.

Reactions: 11
Has there been any update on Percy's health? Last I saw, it didn't look too good.
Apparently he is doing well and has put on weight. Fanny caught Ton Ton on a call to Mummy about a week or so ago. Percy has not been seen for a long time. Hopefully Mummy & Pecy will see sense and stay in SA, where he has plenty of family support, and not least, it's alot warmer than the dump.

Reactions: 17
If the farmhouse were to be relaunched as an old coaching Inn that has been turned into a pub/B&B what would it be called. Trying to think of some of the murkier pub names found in England.
Come on @JackSpratt I’m sure you could help me out. 😂😉
I will start with The Jolly Taxpayer which is a real pub
Definitely ‘The Crooked House’ in more ways than one

• Heart
Reactions: 19
It’s the first day of December also known since the Gay Twank's arrival as “The Chateau Advent tit Show”.
I wonder if they will still show the gross intro Dan filmed. Who buys sh*t brown ornaments? And soooo many? That kid has a terrible problem. Auntie and Uncle shake their heads, Isabelle is definitely beside herself with all the junk pottery and glassware in that dump that she’ll have to haul out eventually. Why does Marie have to find a place for all the crap Snorty buys in the laundry room? What about Ye Olde Squirrel Shop RIP? F*ck that kid.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 21
Looks better than CHMN Afternoon Tea ! Plus The high end Brands full of Christmas cheer.

• Heart
Reactions: 13
When Lancerat does nip Fanny on the face (and we know he will), imagine the fundraiser that will be required for a full face lift. Place your bets.....

• Haha
Reactions: 18
Mr Spratt's pub name contribution

The Flash of Snatch
The Carpet Burn Knees (he said she looks like she's got them)

All I can do is apologise but it is his birthday tomorrow and he put his back out this week.🙄

• Haha
Reactions: 25
Mr Spratt's pub name contribution

The Flash of Snatch
The Carpet Burn Knees (he said she looks like she's got them)

All I can do is apologise but it is his birthday tomorrow and he put his back out this week.🙄
Mr. Spratt came up with some good ones, so I wouldn't apologize!
Hope he feels better and has the happiest of birthdays tomorrow, despite the bad back!

• Heart
Waiting for the day Snorts returns from shopping at Emmaus having purchased items that were previously donated from Lalande.

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 31
That's a good point...
Her stupid TV show is based in the UK. Wonder if the Daily Mail would like to report on such a tragedy.
The cameras are at Dan's, surely they can't be filming at her house with the orange fencing?
It's utter BS if Channel 4 is looking the other way and filming.
She said in her announcement that Channel 4 was there filming the Christmas segment and she doubted they would be back. I thought at the time she said she wasn't even sure that Channel 4 would be having their Christmas special, but as I thought about it later, I think she meant Lalande being in the Christmas special. I know I heard what I heard, but she deletes stuff out of her vlogs so routinely, it's hard to keep up. I can't believe Channel 4 would scrap their Christmas special because of the accident at Lalande, when other chateaus had prepared forthe filming and had nothing to do with it, but who knows?

I'd go back and look for it, but I went back another time to determine exactly what she said about the accident in that announcement - that one man had sadly died and that another was in the hospital - but she had removed that part. If she's removing stuff from her vlogs, like the Channel 4 stuff, all it does is confuse me (which is what she wants, to confuse everyone, so her lies and discrepancies aren't looked at), so I don't feel like looking!

Reactions: 21
You are learning French then!!!!! Great!!!!!
Un is masculine (ein), une is feminine (eine). There is no explanation (nor rule) why a word is either feminine or masculine. You have to learn it 😢
We only have 2 genders but in German you have 3 of them!!!!!! 😢 :);)
I am wondering what you are supposed to do with the 4 words below: chien, suis, mange, orange :unsure:
Bon courage !!
thanks for the help.

I am using the Duolingo app, and they use different kinds of tests. One test is that you click on every word that she says. And I must pick the right words she said, next to some wrong ones.

I find it extremely difficult to pronounce a lot of French words. They often sound very differently from how they are written.
manges = mohge

IMG_4690.png

• Heart
Has anyone else noticed the soil at Lalande is poor compared to Dan's rich soil? How nice it would be if Dan noted a few trees or plants were going to his boys house too.

• Heart
Reactions: 18
Ever wonder what the environment at the chateau would have been like if PhiPhi never showed up and Michael P was still there?

Interested to hear what your ideas.

Apparently he is doing well and has put on weight. Fanny caught Ton Ton on a call to Mummy about a week or so ago. Percy has not been seen for a long time. Hopefully Mummy & Pecy will see sense and stay in SA, where he has plenty of family support, and not least, it's alot warmer than the dump.
Interesting that Mummy face-timed her sister and not her daughter!!

• Haha
Definitely ‘The Crooked House’ in more ways than one
thanks for the help.

I am using the Duolingo app, and they use different kinds of tests. One test is that you click on every word that she says. And I must pick the right words she said, next to some wrong ones.

I find it extremely difficult to pronounce a lot of French words. They often sound very differently from how they are written.
manges = mohge

View attachment 2604393
Try learning Spanish with its masculine, feminine, conjugated verbs and 15 tenses 😩. 6 years of duo lingo and 3 hours of lessons a week with a Spanish teacher and I'm about half way there 😂😂

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 19
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.