The Chateau Diaries #276 Sew Snorty's mouth shut and put the damn dog on the floor!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Exactly this means she will also have to have stonemasons from Versailles to oversee it all. You are a liar Fanny and with all that has happened this year you need to stop all the madness. No good will come of it you are leading a doomed existence.

@Thebirdandthefrog BTW my name for the useless kebab eater is Smugtwat.
As if stonemasons from Versailles would build her pathetic little fountain.

She has delusions of grandeur and she is embellishing the truth.
Yes she may get the fountain in but not by Versailles stonemasons.

Heck, we don't even know if Versailles stonemasons are actually working on the chapel.
We see them from a distance only . . . those stonemasons could be absolutely anybody.
She has given a truth but it's a half truth . . . another form of lying.
It's called paltering and politicians do it all the time.

• Heart
Reactions: 25
I felt duty bound to watch the latest vlog. Good God, when they got that bloody Lieland 'advent' monstrosity out, I laughed. It looks like it'll fall apart. Probably as damp and mouldy as the real thing. Putting it up in Nania for a year has done it no favours.

If she was that bright & breezy at 5 in the morning, I'll eat my hat. How can anyone be that manic without a little chemical help ;) As for Snorts (!), his acting is hilarious. His 'I can't keep my eyes open' act was as fake as f**** :LOL: :LOL: :LOL:

Nah it was 7 in the evening, and she'd been on the gin again.

Fanny only ever churns out lies, bollocks & bullshit
I’m sure that could be an ice cream flavour!🤪

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Try learning Spanish with its masculine, feminine, conjugated verbs and 15 tenses 😩. 6 years of duo lingo and 3 hours of lessons a week with a Spanish teacher and I'm about half way there 😂😂
I’ll see your Spanish and raise you Scots and Irish Gaelic!😂😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 19
she's doing this all the time - amaury came in the filthy shatow as a carpenter, he finished as channel digger, gardener and i forgot what else that was not carpentry. dan was a gardener.
Dave came to the dump as a housekeeper, now he's fixing the wifi.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 18
That's a good point...
Her stupid TV show is based in the UK. Wonder if the Daily Mail would like to report on such a tragedy.
The cameras are at Dan's, surely they can't be filming at her house with the orange fencing?
It's utter BS if Channel 4 is looking the other way and filming.
Ch4 knows about the accident because they were either at the shiteau setting up equipment or about to arrive the next day for filming. Poor Fanny won’t be in the Ch4 Xmas Special. Let’s hope Ch4 cuts Fanny off completely going forward with no reveal of the overpriced Greek Garden thing, Attic bedrooms or anything else at the shiteau!

Channel 4, please STOP filming Stephanie Jarvis for Chateau DIY!

• Heart
Reactions: 29
Mr. Spratt came up with some good ones, so I wouldn't apologize!
Hope he feels better and has the happiest of birthdays tomorrow, despite the bad back!
I was just going to give the same reply as you so will use yours.😂😉

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 16
Ever wonder what the environment at the chateau would have been like if PhiPhi never showed up and Michael P was still there?

Interested to hear what your ideas.
The range on the kitchen would be fired up every winter and Fanny might look a few years younger due to her hair, make up and she definitely wouldn’t be wearing anything philip chose for her.

• Heart
Reactions: 19
Just listened to Kathy rambling on about Food, I am not sure what she is on about, neither I think is she. Health problems abound with her and Mark and I wish them well but I will not be taking any of her habits or methods on.

Reactions: 12
As if stonemasons from Versailles would build her pathetic little fountain.

She has delusions of grandeur and she is embellishing the truth.
Yes she may get the fountain in but not by Versailles stonemasons.

Heck, we don't even know if Versailles stonemasons are actually working on the chapel.
We see them from a distance only . . . those stonemasons could be absolutely anybody.
She has given a truth but it's a half truth . . . another form of lying.
It's called paltering and politicians do it all the time.
You bring up an interesting thought, something that I wondered about this morning, something I wrote out and was going to post but decided not to. You've emboldened me! I hate to say anything like this...it's way too speculative and I don't like this much speculation. But it's something that I wouldn't put past her.

Sure, she has scaffolding up - and we saw people putting it up (what she called "work has begun on the chapel") - but it's very unlike her to not show any of the work going on or even introduce at least someone from the company to talk about the work they will be/are doing. Is this because the firm hired doesn't want to be on camera? Or, could it be that there are no workers inside that chapel....that absolutely no work is taking place inside?

I fast forward through a lot of her videos. Yes, even though they're only 10-12 minutes long, I find I have to fast forward! Have we actually seen any of the actual craftsmen walking in and out? I know we saw several when the scaffolding was going up.

• Heart
Reactions: 27
Just listened to Kathy rambling on about Food, I am not sure what she is on about, neither I think is she. Health problems abound with her and Mark and I wish them well but I will not be taking any of her habits or methods on.
Health problems will always abound when you enter the golden years obese and unhealthy.

• Sad
  • Heart
Reactions: 13
I hesitated as to whether I should post this, but thought you might like a taste of the comments on MMM from 3 days ago which I have only just read. Somebody really really really doesn't like Fanny. It makes some of our comments here about her sound quite kind. I have not copied all of it, but here is a taste, you'll get the idea:
mmm1.JPG

mmm2.JPG

etc etc etc..........
mmm4.JPG

Time for a drink I think :LOL:

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 37
On the first day of Advent the Chatelaine gave to us….

a late vlog. 😝 Quelle surprise!

• Haha
You bring up an interesting thought, something that I wondered about this morning, something I wrote out and was going to post but decided not to. You've emboldened me! I hate to say anything like this...it's way too speculative and I don't like this much speculation. But it's something that I wouldn't put past her.

Sure, she has scaffolding up - and we saw people putting it up (what she called "work has begun on the chapel") - but it's very unlike her to not show any of the work going on or even introduce at least someone from the company to talk about the work they will be/are doing. Is this because the firm hired doesn't want to be on camera? Or, could it be that there are no workers inside that chapel....that absolutely no work is taking place inside?

I fast forward through a lot of her videos. Yes, even though they're only 10-12 minutes long, I find I have to fast forward! Have we actually seen any of the actual craftsmen walking in and out? I know we saw several when the scaffolding was going up.
This is Tattle write what you like, others can agree, disagree, scroll past or add their own ten peneth

• Heart
Reactions: 22
Apparently he is doing well and has put on weight. Fanny caught Ton Ton on a call to Mummy about a week or so ago. Percy has not been seen for a long time. Hopefully Mummy & Pecy will see sense and stay in SA, where he has plenty of family support, and not least, it's alot warmer than the dump.
Percy is improving, but I worry he’ll go downhill when Fanny arrives with her damn pink phone, possibly towing Snorty and Lancelot along behind her! Percy needs rest and not have to live with the Fanny circus coming to town!

• Sad
Teabag IS playing The Organ and Thanks Mick for paying for his piano lessons. SUPERB effort by ALL.

• Heart
Reactions: 25
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.