The Chateau Diaries #276 Sew Snorty's mouth shut and put the damn dog on the floor!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I don't understand why it took all night, they put the model chateau on the table and put bottles inside. The embroidery would have taken a couple of hours. I don't believe her, her lips were moving, lies upon lies.
Why even do embroidery for that? Just print it on paper? WTF?

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 21
View attachment 2599647

she really fits in there at cirque du val d'oise or is it cirque de freak .what's next realize footage of captain squeaky pants and the bearded lady sandwiched . I am stunned beyond words. no wonder she has loyal patrons lining up to pay her they bring there own whips and god know what else goes on . definitely do NOT BOOK a night there or dare take a blue light to the room youre scare yourself stupid just knowing theres no locks on any of the doors .

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 16
If the farmhouse were to be relaunched as an old coaching Inn that has been turned into a pub/B&B what would it be called. Trying to think of some of the murkier pub names found in England.
Come on @JackSpratt I’m sure you could help me out. 😂😉
I will start with The Jolly Taxpayer which is a real pub
I’d like to offer Stinking Fanny’s.

• Haha
Reactions: 19
The Little Cock
Handmaids Tool
Carpenters Folly
The Gurner
The Lamenting Lake

• Haha
  • Heart
I feel pretty certain the Gendarmes would have been called and all present would have had to do witness statements as to what happened.

If that was the case I know for sure, all those working on that job would have been breathalysed there and then and had to prove they were legally registered to work in France. The clients signed estimate for the work would have had to be produced as would their public liability insurance on both sides (as the shitoo is a business and not just a private residence).

Insurance assesors will be called in to decide and the nature of the accident, a misadventure (lost footing) or caused by something on the building itself which was the contributing factor.

My personal feelling is that Tat, Ton, Hanni and the soon to arrive Potts are all there because of it. Aumary has done his statement, he was there when it happened and has gone away help deal with the shock and distress this has caused him.

Fanny was not there when it happened, so no witness statement but as an owner will have to wait on the assesors report. That is why she's off the scale. IMHO
In UK this accident would be all over local news, Health Safety Executive called to investigate work accident, coroner inquest opened and a later date for hearing all reported upon. Also funeral for poor man seemed to happen "quickly". Was it an accident, faulty mechanics, did he have a heart attack / medical episode on roof etc. perhaps 2024 will provide these answers. Whatever the cause it is a true use of the word tragedy, no one expects to go to work and not return home.

• Heart
Reactions: 26
In UK this accident would be all over local news, Health Safety Executive called to investigate work accident, coroner inquest opened and a later date for hearing all reported upon. Also funeral for poor man seemed to happen "quickly". Was it an accident, faulty mechanics, did he have a heart attack / medical episode on roof etc. perhaps 2024 will provide these answers. Whatever the cause it is a true use of the word tragedy, no one expects to go to work and not return home.
Funerals do happen quickly in France. I found nothing reported. So many scenarios sadly but you summed it up perfectly.

Just so awful for the family.

• Heart
Reactions: 20
I felt duty bound to watch the latest vlog. Good God, when they got that bloody Lieland 'advent' monstrosity out, I laughed. It looks like it'll fall apart. Probably as damp and mouldy as the real thing. Putting it up in Nania for a year has done it no favours.

If she was that bright & breezy at 5 in the morning, I'll eat my hat. How can anyone be that manic without a little chemical help ;) As for Snorts (!), his acting is hilarious. His 'I can't keep my eyes open' act was as fake as f**** :LOL: :LOL: :LOL:

Nah it was 7 in the evening, and she'd been on the gin again.

Fanny only ever churns out lies, bollocks & bullshit

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 26
I just didn’t know what’s the difference between une and un in French. I don’t really get an explanation for that in the app.
You are learning French then!!!!! Great!!!!!
Un is masculine (ein), une is feminine (eine). There is no explanation (nor rule) why a word is either feminine or masculine. You have to learn it 😢
We only have 2 genders but in German you have 3 of them!!!!!! 😢 :);)
I am wondering what you are supposed to do with the 4 words below: chien, suis, mange, orange :unsure:
Bon courage !!

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 22
My entry for B&B name:

The Hairless Dancing Troll
or
The Hairless Dancing Troll & Mom

• Haha
Funerals do happen quickly in France. I found nothing reported. So many scenarios sadly but you summed it up perfectly.

Just so awful for the family.
I checked too when it happened and found nothing, which is weird. It should have been in the local papers.
I am going to try something else.
Do you remember the poor man's name? It was Christophe but I have forgotten his family name. Thank you

• Heart
Reactions: 18
I checked too when it happened and found nothing, which is weird. It should have been in the local papers.
I am going to try something else.
Do you remember the poor man's name? It was Christophe but I have forgotten his family name. Thank you
Christophe Faye

• Heart
  • Sad
Sorry, don't know why my previous rant was posted twice!

Lancelot looks really stressed. He's often being held by Fanny who couldn't speak or do anything quietly if she tried. She's constantly screeching, shrieking, and cackling really loudly. That, and all the lead tugging and jerking around that he's constantly subjected to, is enough to stress out an even larger, older, animal, but with such a fragile, young puppy, it amounts to a kind of abuse. It again demonstrates their ignorance and lack of care for any animal or human, other than themselves
I really hope their terrible treatment of this poor little pup will be the final straw and anger the granny patrons enough to stop donating to this freezing, filthy, boring, tit hole and it's stinky owner

• Heart
You made me look!!!!! you really did IT ! THERE WAS SO MANY NEW JUMP CUTS POST YOUTUBE RELEASE. the knee begging has gone and it now is as jumpy as hana seemly to be off her meds . The amount of defending and trying to rationalize there bad manners with the damn dog at the table is height of stupid , yes we know France is dog friendly but is it appropriate at the table either at home or in a bloody restaurant .NO its sickening you teach dog not to beg by making them sit away from the table and wait the professional trainer advises NOT TO SERVE DOG FIRST ! this dog I cant wait for it to become food aggressive and bite them
View attachment 2599080

short cut @4:17

Last edited:
Reactions: 15
That's a good point...
Her stupid TV show is based in the UK. Wonder if the Daily Mail would like to report on such a tragedy.
The cameras are at Dan's, surely they can't be filming at her house with the orange fencing?
It's utter BS if Channel 4 is looking the other way and filming.

• Heart
The ultimate sadness for Fanny the desperate narc is that one day the cameras will stop the fans will go. She will not have the income, she will have shown her true nature to all those closest to her and where will she get her narc supply? Oh she will be desperate

• Heart
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.