The Chateau Diaries #271 Fanny has finally figured out how to stop the "hate" site, by boring us to death

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Congratulations @Jules100 for naming the thread. Had to do some creative writing to make it fit.

Most Liked Posts from the previous thread

Jules100

VIP Member

Friday at 7:57 PM
New thread šŸ§µ name suggestion:

Stephanie Jarvis finally figured how to stop the hate site, sheā€™s boring us to death

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions:Just Grift Wood, JanePlain, StephaniesSupportConsort and 49 others

Karma baby!

VIP Member

Oct 19, 2023
Freesia54 said:
Has anyone heard how @Karma baby! is doing? I think her last post was September? Hope she's ok šŸ’œ
Luna20 said:
Karma is taking a break from chateau verse and tattle and focusing on her job. Can't blame her to be honest. She can return in a year or two and ask sooo what happened? and we might be able to say: the works on the GS and chapel started, but there was HUUUUUGE SET BACK so they are still working on it.
I knew there was a reason my ears were burning today šŸ˜‚

Thank you all you lovelies who asked about me. Iā€™m doing well, making some changes in the company to reduce my workload, so I can pack my bags and go somewhere that doesnā€™t rain 10 days straight! ā˜”

I have not watched a single episode of CD, just occasionally clicked on a Dan videoā€¦ and you see one of those, youā€™ve seen like, 90% of them šŸ¤·šŸ»ā€ā™€ļø
But seems like I have missed literally not a thing! šŸ˜‚

Keep on carrying on you fabulous tattlersā€¦ Iā€™ll be back in my cave and occasionally observing from shadows

• Heart
Reactions:You, huydecirku, CountessPompidoo and 49 others

Marquis de Potpourri

VIP Member

Monday at 8:52 PM
Madame de Pompanddoodoo said:
If the @Marquis de Potpourri wife is reading here please let us know how he is.
Thank God, he is safe and sound. Thank you for asking.
More than 200,000 civilians have been displaced and are living in temporary shelters.
Part of my husband's role is to help provide aid to displaced civilians. He finished his shift about an hour ago, and is "very tired."

Spoiler: he says hello
Sorry for the derail. Carry on Tattling.

• Heart
Reactions:Jules100, Ginginger, Dowager Duchess and 47 others

JackSpratt

VIP Member

Thursday at 3:37 PM
I spoke too soon, Mr Spratt's just got home with another injury. This time a jigsaw cut to a finger. šŸ™„ šŸ¤¬

He's so busy and tiredness is getting the better of him.

This is the bathroom he's working on for todays injury (obviously not finished yet).

20231026_142710.jpg

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions:You, josi, Ginginger and 42 others

KyBourbon

VIP Member

Oct 19, 2023
I asked AI (artificial intelligence) to render a photographic image of Fannyā€™s lake when itā€™s finished. The parameters I input were simply ā€œFannyā€™s lake.ā€ The result is absolutely stunning. The attention to detail is amazing! I especially appreciate the full bushā€¦bushes.

IMG_5884.jpeg

And if you see anything elseā€¦I canā€™t help you. šŸ˜†

• Haha
  • Sad
Reactions:You, CountessPompidoo, Elsewhere and 41 others

Lochness Monster

VIP Member

Oct 19, 2023
This is a late reply but thank you to Hedda for your kind words and thoughts.
I am using CD which is such a fantasy world for all the wrong reasons, as a form of escapism as life as become pretty intolerable.
The options at the moment involve me leaving the home and garden I have made and loved for 30 years to try and allow my sanity to return.
Caring 24/7 for loved ones. is exhausting and many other things. Money cannot buy everything even if it can help smooth some paths.
The observations, book recommendations many laughs that I can enjoy here whilst all around me is chaos is very beneficial . Thanks one and all.

Anyone else that needs this , it comes with love.

Attachments
  • Heart
Reactions:You, Malteaser, CountessPompidoo and 41 others

tuffiti

Tuesday at 10:50 AM
I had forgotten that Fanny had split her patreon video in two parts this time. Here is the second part, which is Snorts free - hooray.

This delightful and high quality offering allows us to see the brilliant goings on at the ever so significant and beautifully restored Chateau de la Lande: blurry cheese flowers, Marie's wardrobe malfunctions, Maria giving Chloe a low effort send off and being relieved she is gone, Amaury being bothered by Fanny trying to love bomb him, and Permasmile putting her finger up Philip's skirt. Feel the jealousy you peasants. (Just kidding ā¤)

FP.jpg

Stephanie Jarvis is a con artist. The Chateau Diaries is a scam.

• Heart
Reactions:You, Poppy-1, Ginginger and 41 others

As always: Drama, Drama, Drama with little Orphanie. I guess all there is to say is: To Be Continued...

Pink button is the wiki and Happy Tattling.

• Heart
Reactions: 34
Here is the last cd video detailing the chapel work, pinning the front facade of the chapel that is pulling away from the building, and dealing with the interior vault. Click and the video was start with the chapel info. Remember the interior vaulted ceiling has been held up by a twig since before 2005.

Showing the crack in the chapel facade going all the way up the facade and the pulling away of facade. Fanny claimed she was risking life and limb going into the chapel to film the crack and the vaulted ceiling held up by a twig.if the facade fell away would it make the vaulted ceiling collapse? Watch arthritic Fanny run thru the field by the chapel.

Last edited:
  • Angry
  • Sick
Reactions: 21
Congratulations @Jules100 for naming the thread. Had to do some creative writing to make it fit.

Jules100

VIP Member

Stephanie Jarvis finally figured how to stop the hate site, sheā€™s boring us to death

Karma baby!

VIP Member

Oct 19, 2023

Thank you all you lovelies who asked about me. Iā€™m doing well, making some changes in the company to reduce my workload, so I can pack my bags and go somewhere that doesnā€™t rain 10 days straight! ā˜”

I have not watched a single episode of CD, just occasionally clicked on a Dan videoā€¦ and you see one of those, youā€™ve seen like, 90% of them šŸ¤·šŸ»ā€ā™€ļø

Keep on carrying on you fabulous tattlersā€¦ Iā€™ll be back in my cave and occasionally observing from shadows

Marquis de Potpourri

VIP Member

More than 200,000 civilians have been displaced and are living in temporary shelters.
Part of my husband's role is to help provide aid to displaced civilians. He finished his shift about an hour ago, and is "very tired."

JackSpratt

VIP Member

I spoke too soon, Mr Spratt's just got home with another injury. This time a jigsaw cut to a finger. šŸ™„ šŸ¤¬

This is the bathroom he's working on for todays injury (obviously not finished yet).

20231026_142710.jpg

KyBourbon

VIP Member

Oct 19, 2023
I asked AI (artificial intelligence) to render a photographic image of Fannyā€™s lake when itā€™s finished. The parameters I input were simply ā€œFannyā€™s lake.ā€ The result is absolutely stunning. The attention to detail is amazing! I especially appreciate the full bushā€¦bushes.

IMG_5884.jpeg

Lochness Monster

VIP Member

Oct 19, 2023
I am using CD which is such a fantasy world for all the wrong reasons, as a form of escapism as life as become pretty intolerable.
The options at the moment involve me leaving the home and garden I have made and loved for 30 years to try and allow my sanity to return.
Caring 24/7 for loved ones. is exhausting and many other things. Money cannot buy everything even if it can help smooth some paths.
The observations, book recommendations many laughs that I can enjoy here whilst all around me is chaos is very beneficial . Thanks one and all.

Attachments

[/B]
[QUOTE="ComtesseRose, post: 17236075, member: 169244"]
Congratulations [USER=192001]@Jules100
for naming the thread. Had to do some creative writing to make it fit.

Jules100

VIP Member

Karma baby!

VIP Member

Oct 19, 2023

Marquis de Potpourri

VIP Member

JackSpratt

VIP Member

20231026_142710.jpg

KyBourbon

VIP Member

Oct 19, 2023

IMG_5884.jpeg

Lochness Monster

VIP Member

Oct 19, 2023

Attachments

tuffiti

I had forgotten that Fanny had split her patreon video in two parts this time. Here is the second part, which is Snorts free - hooray.

This delightful and high quality offering allows us to see the brilliant goings on at the ever so significant and beautifully restored Chateau de la Lande: blurry cheese flowers, Marie's wardrobe malfunctions, Maria giving Chloe a low effort send off and being relieved she is gone, Amaury being bothered by Fanny trying to love bomb him, and Permasmile putting her finger up Philip's skirt. Feel the jealousy you peasants. (Just kidding ā¤)
FP.jpg

As always: Drama, Drama, Drama with little Orphanie. I guess all there is to say is: To Be Continued...

tuffiti[/USER]

FP.jpg

[/QUOTE]

---
A romantic evening?................ Why not šŸ˜‚

• Heart
Reactions: 20
Thank you @ComtesseRose as usual for the new thread also @Jules100 for the new title.

Well, who ever has been injured I hope it it not life altering/threatening.

That place is an accident waiting to happen as we've been saying since forever, I just wonder if the whole place is becoming beyond salvagable.

I see that the show must go on and Travels with a Tit is premiered for this evening.

• Wow
  • Sick
Reactions: 33
I understand Dear Brenda closed the comments on Facebook about the delayed video and tragedy at LaLande. She must be hopping a plane right now to get to the farmhouse and support the dear charlatan chatelaine in her hour of need.

IMG_5917.jpeg

• Haha
Reactions: 29
There is nothing on Nathanā€™s the heating engineerā€¦Facebook page to suggest an accident.
Sadly the danger that surrounds every element of Fannyā€™s falling down castle comes with risk for guests ,workers and lie landers every single day.That there has not been a serious accident so far is the miracle.

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 31
Thank you, @ComtesseRose for the new thread! We can rely on youā€¦more than we can rely on Fanny!

I wonder if the rain and the winds last week could have caused the chapel and the scaffolding to collapse.
Itā€™s been a week now since I added Crozon-sur-Vauvre to my weather list of places to Ā« monitor Ā». The list is quite short unfortunately: home, Paris, London, C-sur-V and Plattsburgh (!!).

Hoping injuries are minimal. šŸ¤žšŸ»

• Heart
Reactions: 27
hope there were risk assessments done at the HMN before work was carries out.
---
Posting again from previous thread.

From Dear Brenda on FBā€¦.

Hello everyone.
I am just popping on to let you know there has been a serious accident at Lalande, involving outside contractors.
Our 1st thoughts are with everyone involved, & those close to them.
Whilst the "Lalande family" were not involved in the incident, we can only imagine how they are all feeling, the normal emotions of shock, pain, anxiety etc.
As I am sure you will understand, there have been no daily vlogs. Stephanie has one in the cutting room & will try to upload it today, this is filming & editing which took place before the accident.
If you subscribe to the You Tube channel, "The Chateau Diaries", be sure to click the subscribe button, that way you will be notified when a new vlog is released. If you also click on the "community" button on the You Tube channel, this is the Lalande news board for updates.
Everyone's priority & thoughts at this time, are on the injured making a full & swift recovery.
Admin here would appreciate if you do not post speculation on this incident, if & when any further news is available we will inform you.
Please, do not PM, I have no further information to provide other that what I have said.
Where ever in the world you are, stay safe.

• Wow
Reactions: 23
If weā€™re lucky the entire chapel fell down - one less grifting excuse. However, we know she would just start a ā€œRebuild the Chapelā€ campaign and ask for donations which would then just go to new D&G dresses, porcelain for the Gay Twank and weed for Cuz and the lumberjack. Nothing would be built because 20 never ending surveys would be needed.

Reactions: 26
Much thanks to @Comtfor setting up the new thread. šŸŒ¹
Felicitations to @Jules for the thread title. šŸ†

A friend of Ruby, named Penny, sent me this and said it reminded her of LieLande... enjoy!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 19
It is very possible that Health and Safety will be down like a ton of bricks (no pun) on a workplace injury. Site could be shut down (chapel not web) depending on their findings.

• Heart
Reactions: 31
It is very possible that Health and Safety will be down like a ton of bricks (no pun) on a workplace injury. Site could be shut down (chapel not web) depending on their findings.
Iā€™m wondering if the tax man finally knocked on their door?!!! And the farmhouse ā€œfamilyā€ faked a tragedy to get the hell out of Dodge! šŸ˜†

IMG_3052.gif

IMG_3053.gif

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 27
If weā€™re lucky the entire chapel fell down - one less grifting excuse. However, we know she would just start a ā€œRebuild the Chapelā€ campaign and ask for donations which would then just go to new D&G dresses, porcelain for the Gay Twank and weed for Cuz and the lumberjack. Nothing would be built because 20 never ending surveys would be needed.
If any part of the farmhouse or chapel has collapsed, the patrons should be outraged. Hundreds of thousands of dollars have poured into Stephanieā€™s patron and YouTubeā€¦plus sponsorships and gifts. Countless surveysā€¦years of time. Thereā€™s no excuse for something to crumble unexpectedly. She would HAVE to have known there was a problem and should have fixed it.

• Heart
Reactions: 38
IF the accident was reported.
I'm fairly confident any accident which ended in the sapeurs pompiers being called, would be investigated. Even F4F, can't flash her bits out of that one...besides locals would soon know about it. Are there any budding hacks, who fancy a trip to France, out there?

• Heart
If any part of the farmhouse or chapel has collapsed, the patrons should be outraged. Hundreds of thousands of dollars have poured in to Stephanieā€™s patron and YouTubeā€¦plus sponsorships and gifts. Countless surveysā€¦years of time. Thereā€™s no excuse for something to crumble unexpectedly. She wound HAVE to know there was a problem and should have fixed it.
Sheā€™ll need the money to pay compensation for the injured parties!

• Heart
  • Wow
What a riot of comments have rolled out here after THE TRAGIC ANNOUNCEMENT šŸ˜‚šŸ˜‚. I was quietly trying to work out my new avatar when all these hilarious scenarios kept coming thick & fast so just sat back & 'snorted' my way through them. To an outsider all this Tattlewit would seem callous & cynical but we have history in the tragic department, mostly used as a delaying excuse, clickbait or other. Btw. Ryan who is the master of false catastrophes has put out another vlog with "An escaped convict has just come to our village", and I had almost, but not quite clicked on it, realising it was no doubt a caged animal or bird that had got out.
Anyhow, we can safely rule out anything to do with peacocks, chicks or dogs or cats - bc aside from twee comments, no evidence of affection there.
Ditto, shitoo collasping - remember
1) when she was alone there & heard a mighty crash in the corridor at night outside her room, & she just went back to sleep (ceiling collapse)
2) boiler burst with ceiling collapse & the reaction was to go & crack open a GOOD bottle of wine with Potty.

The obvious other real tragedy must be a worker crushed or fallen off scaffolding or cherry picker which isn't a laughing matter as nothing in that place is worth injury or even death.
Just thought of an avatar - very elusive so hope to find her.

• Heart
Reactions: 28
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.