The Chateau Diaries #270 It's a good thing Snorty lays tables since he doesn't lay Fanny!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
not today but by Sunday? she remembers that now when she's already overdue? And why not tomorrow? Oh sorry, i forgot the lazy witch
is sticking to her schedule exactly :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 27
The labour laws are probably being broken but as to fraud, I'm not sure the Patreon grift would stand up in court - noone who gives money on Patreon is signing anything and there is more than likely some clause on the Patreon website that gets everyone out of legal strife, probably around charity laws? Misleading people is not illegal unless there are signed contracts and agreements. Patreon has been around a while and will definitely be water tight when it comes to legal repercussions as potentially they stand to lose big time; most Youtubers have Patreon accounts.
Nothing is water tight at Patreon. Any decent law firm can crush their ever changing TOS agreements. They are presently busy defending themselves in court in NCal regarding the latest Class Action and the fees will be substantial. That’s only one legal problem Patreon is facing and they keep getting their a** handed to them. Each case will cost them majorly in fees. This little tattle on the Fanny situation is minor, a nothing, a waste of time, idle fodder for discussion. Patreon has plenty of other pressing legal issues to contend with. Most likely, their TOS will be revamped again, and eventually their fee cut will increase, to the detriment of their ‘creators’.

Reactions: 26
Perhaps PhiPhi didn't like his present, has thrown a hissy fit, and now she has to scurry round and find something else to appease him, hence the delay:ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:
I am just hoping they broke up. The Gay Twank is staying in Germany - got a job folding towels at a gay bathhouse. This gives him free access during lunch and breaks to the gloryholes.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 29
Did you like how little orphan princess Frankenfraudie wants to reward herself with a hot cup and tea and biscuit for waddling over to the peacock tit shed and grabbing a few small pieces of wood to build one small fire in one wood burner ?
That Yorkshire tea she drinks . . . I recently saw two new varieties of it in my supermarket. One is called whatever the tea is 'with biscuits'.
It supposedly tastes like biscuit flavoured tea.
---
tiredness is getting the better of him.
I'm waiting for this to happen to Dan.
Sometimes he looks so tired, especially after lifting heavy objects and equipment.
That's when mistakes are made.
It could be something as simple as a mis-step and it will be all over red rover.

Last edited:
  • Sad
  • Wow
Reactions: 18
Perhaps PhiPhi didn't like his present, has thrown a hissy fit, and now she has to scurry round and find something else to appease him, hence the delay:ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:
Perhaps..... if it was a puppy (God I hope not ) the doggie poo'd all over her new crappy dresses in her suitcase and squirrel is at a laundry washing them OR she is out buying replacements for the pooy dresses --- this is more likely ! :rolleyes:

• Haha
Reactions: 18
Fanny and Snorty both leave the dinner table to poke their noses into the kitchen. What lousy hosts. At a minimum one should stay at the table to engage with their dinner guests (especially at 75Euro a head) and there is no need for both of them to disappear into the kitchen. Neither Fanny or Snorty have proper manners or as my mother would say 'they have no bringupsy'.
So true. Incidentally, I wasn't expecting much from the stand-ins Permasmile & Simon at Lalande hosting the B& B dinner, but they turned it into a perfect spoof pretending to obsess about the table & flowers which in any case turned out better than the original & even getting out their crap jewels to flog to the guests seemed jokey. The difference was that they came across as genuinely friendly with Simon going in to chat beforehand & then giving a little speech of welcome to the guests. They also oversaw the prepping of the food in the kitchen beforehand, probably the reason it was more abundant than usual. Compare that to twit sitting smugly waiting to be served as Lord of the Manor & then both going in & out during the meal totally uncaring towards paying guests and patreons. Talk about ignoring the hand that feeds you - to mix a metaphor à la Brenda Gibbons.
Oh @Iolair how can it be your birthday again so soon? Why, it seemed just a while ago the Tattleverse was undergoing a lengthy celebration.😜
But I have to say that you are always ready with wishes and very decorative banners for each & every Tattler's birthday, so ...we'll be there for you 🎉🍰🍾in the Tattle lounge - for as many cool fun nights as you can survive.
---
Sorry, me back again. God forbid, if it's dog & waiting for a vaccine or microchip. Anyway what kind of German dog? Can't be an Alsation or Doberman, they'd be dragging him along, rather one of those miniature Pinschers, the size of a squirrel, wuah😭

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 23
Given that it is Fanny and Snorts 3rd Anniversary, as of a few weeks back, he must have jumped her very soon after his arrival at CHMN Sept 2020. We are not quite at the reveal to the World "her Dutch Boyfriend" by Channel 4 which will be two years ago in early Nov '23.

• Wow
Reactions: 25
I used to wear those every day to high school as we were required to wear skirts or dresses. We had to wear obsolete items .. like a girdle or garter belt to hold up our stockings as well.

I wore all of these torture devices back in high school in the late 60s /early 70.
View attachment 2531953
All this craziness was in style when I had a sylph like figure, and I remember wearing a long line girdle weighing 115 lbs. Madness.

• Wow
  • Heart
Reactions: 17
Perhaps..... if it was a puppy (God I hope not ) the doggie poo'd all over her new crappy dresses in her suitcase and squirrel is at a laundry washing them OR she is out buying replacements for the pooy dresses --- this is more likely ! :rolleyes:
I would love this to be the reason!! Or that the doggie poo'd all over her computer so she can't do any "editing".....

1698362569982.gif

• Haha
Reactions: 17
He's definitely using some sort of color in a can product, but I think the crazier thing is the cut he's given himself. It's almost as if he's shaved away hair to give himself a defined shorter hairstyle with the pony tail pulled back and up into a chignon sort of situation. And yet, the hair on the back of his neck hasn't been shaved.

**Oh my God!! What has become of me? I'm commenting on and trying to make sense of some ugly, grifting gigolo's hair!

nominate for next 🧵 title
An appropriate response to reality, as UGGs are usually made of 67% hair. Real or fake.

• Haha
Reactions: 15
Oh @Iolair how can it be your birthday again so soon? Why, it seemed just a while ago the Tattleverse was undergoing a lengthy celebration.😜
But I have to say that you are always ready with wishes and very decorative banners for each & every Tattler's birthday, so ...we'll be there for you 🎉🍰🍾in the Tattle lounge - for as many cool fun nights as you can survive.
You're the sweetest thing! 🥰 Thank you! This year has flown by hasn't it! I'm happy to share my birthday with Halloween celebrations in the VIP Lounge this year. Let's throw the doors open to non VIPs too, so everyone can join in. I've never been to a Halloween party. They're just not a thing in Australia, or strangely, Northern Ireland, despite the Irish 'inventing' Halloween.

• Heart
Reactions: 25
Wait a minute. Yesterdays cd video, debuted on a Wednesday, with b and b guest dinner footage from a Friday or Saturday night guest dinner, and Frankenfraudie breathlessly announcing after the dinner that she and Snorts had to leave immediately for Paris, and then to Germany to pick up a present for Snorts for their imaginary three year anniversary. So Frankenfraudie and Snorts have been away from the Dump since either Saturday or Sunday. They probably planned several days in Germany and will return late Saturday evening to make an appearance at the final B&B dinner of the season. That is why she will have a 10 minute cd video to release Sunday evening, probably video of the final b and b dinner.

The Monday, Tuesday, and Wednesday cd videos of this week were all cobbled together with footage shot prior to Saturday or Sunday. That is why we saw Ñutty present at the dump in the morning, pulling a bottle of champagne and two glasses out of the kitchen to likely take to the dining room for B&B guests to drink with their breakfast.

What do you think? Has lying, time traveling Frankenfraudie been caught yet again? She probably filmed some advent footage in Paris ir Germany.

Recall Sgirl’s angry response in the cd comment section a few days ago when a viewer called her out on fudging dates of footage in cd videos.
Sgirl
8 hours ago (edited)
The word "daily" just means it occurs each day. At no time has Stephanie claimed that it's all in real time. That's just your (inaccurate) interpretation. She's always been very honest that she frequently saves up film. Your belief that daily vlogs should only contain footage that occurred that day is your problem, because that's not what it means and no one is claiming that's what's being shown. Why does it even matter? All these things happened within the last few days, but it's only enjoyable to you if it all happened on Tuesday?

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 30
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.