Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Razzle Dazzle

Phi Phi is morphing into a Teletubby in those overalls. His side profile by the fridge showed the bulge of his tummy, but then again the waist of those overalls are tight and emphasized his jelly belly even more! Time to join the Missus for a waddle and scare the cows away. So much fun!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 35

MagpieSassyPants

Big hugs from me to you. My parents are the same. Try not to stress over cleaning. It is your home, not their home. It has to come up to your standards, not theirs. Ignore that little voice in your head that drives you to want to please them over this. Be kind to yourself. By the sound of it you have good reason to concentrate on things other than housework.
Try to relax. If they say anything about the 'state of the place' just smile and say how nice it is to see them and spend time with them and suggest you go out for a walk or a meal if they are uncomfortable in your house. Lots of positive thoughts winging your way. xx
Thank you for such a kind, thoughtful, personal comment. Part of the problem is when I did a deep clean before my bday, the guest bedroom was waaaaay low on the list, and it is also my dressing room, closet, and repository for things that don't have a real home. The dust T-Rexs were formidable. The other problem is I truly prefer to have a sparkling clean home, I hold myself to the same standards they have, but I don't have a team come in every two weeks to do the heavy lifting...

But! I have the happiest of updates! They didn't wake up until 10am! The earliest they were going to be able to leave was 2pm, and they ended up LEAVING at 3pm! With all of the additional traffic, right at rush hour, in one of heaviest trafficked cities in the US, they didn't make it to our house until 7pm! So instead of a quick dust with the swiffer I got to do the job properly with pledge! I made it to things like cleaning the bottom kitchen cabinets, and DH was able to leave an hour early and made it home and vacuumed the whole house, he made their bed while I showered, and I was able to sit with a glass of wine for ten minutes before they arrived! Did I make it to mopping? No. Are some closets now full? Yes. Did I touch the master bedroom? Absolutely not. But now that the house is clean I work on that!

Now the following may be be distasteful to some Tattlers, but please just read and scroll if it isn't your jam.

I love Halloween. My inner gothy goth is strong, and I went all out with my Halloween decor this year, I will take some pics if interested. (My loose theme this year is New Orleans Funereal. Almost all black.) They were blown away and would call out to the other when one spotted a new vignette, they couldn't say enough about our homemade light up ghosts hanging in the weeping willow in the front yard, and I got to show off with all of the things I transformed with gold leaf, rub n buff, etc. as well as all of the wreaths I made.

I knew they would be hungry, so I ordered from one of our favorite TexMex places for delivery, DH made a margarita for Dad when he walked in the door, and when they left this morning Dad (!!!!) commented on how they always love staying here, that our home is comfortable and cozy while still having a strong personal style. I think it is more a case of the coffee always being ready when they wake up, but.....

Anywho, I have a lovely clean home so I can actually relax, I might read a cozy. I also can now work on my witch hat and the tablescape for the trick or treaters, and be incredibly entertained by the reason for their visit. My Stella (11 pound black poodle) is hosting her SISTER! They are from the same litter, and Maizie is a whopping 5 pounds, and their antics are hilarious. It is her first time away from my parents and she is a pistol!

TL:DR; life is fantastic, and I have zero doubt that the juju that was sent yesterday HEAVILY impacted how the day went. I am tired, and sore, and more than doubled my move goal yesterday, but I very, very happy. And thankful for this rag tag group of hags, trolls, and witches that made it happen! You are all magic!
---
Next time they call and say we're coming to town, your response should be, "Wonderful, where are you staying?"
I was talking to one of my BFFs yesterday, we have been friends since HS. "Mags, I love you, I love your parents, and I so happy y'all love each other, but your relationship is so F@cked up. If my parents said anything like that to me they would never EVER be welcome in my home ever again."
---
Firstly it's you that they have come to see not some setting for a magazine shoot.

We are all critical when we think we are looking at our place through other people's eyes. (I blame programmes like 4 in a bed, not that it worried SJ and IJ when they participated).

I have two friends whose homes couldn't be more polar different. One is immaculate inside and out, and it doesn't feel like a home, more of a show house.and I return home and try to attack mine. The other I have heard others describe as a home you wipe your feet as you leave. But which home do we feel more comfortable and welcome in because they are great hosts.

I was just on a gardening course and noticed things like the weeds and dead branches around the garden. I anticipated it would be more presentable as its her showroom and she charges people to visit. You are not charging.

That is kind of the problem. Mom and Dad have had their homes featured in several newspapers and local magazines back in the day as their design sense is so strong. Her taste in particular is excellent. It is a lot to live up to. But I also pride myself on making sure people enjoy staying here!

Last edited:
  • Heart

MagpieSassyPants

Thank God, he is safe and sound. Thank you for asking.
More than 200,000 civilians have been displaced and are living in temporary shelters.
Part of my husband's role is to help provide aid to displaced civilians. He finished his shift about an hour ago, and is "very tired."

Sorry for the derail. Carry on Tattling.

Never a derail when you are letting us know he is safe. Thank you for doing so.

• Heart

FecilitéJ

Now we need to see the quilt! I'm sure it's beautiful!

I have a hard time accepting compliments, but ones like this really annoy me as they feel so fake. Reminds me of my Narc and the love bombing she used to do.
Exactly! Fake conversations with fake people and fake compliments. Anyway here's the quilt, it was for a guild challenge so I just had fun with it.

Attachments

• Heart
  • Wow

Luna20

VIP Member
Thank God, he is safe and sound. Thank you for asking.
More than 200,000 civilians have been displaced and are living in temporary shelters.
Part of my husband's role is to help provide aid to displaced civilians. He finished his shift about an hour ago, and is "very tired."

Sorry for the derail. Carry on Tattling.
No one is going to comment on Marquis de potpourri's full head of hair??? that's no Shoe polish there! Nor toothpick thin arms! He is maybe a year or so older than Snorts, has a job, provided us Hag's, with our very first Tattle Nephew!
Well done Marquise!

I hope all will end soon by finding a permanent solution which works for both side!

• Heart

Kalessi

Chatty Member
Well, all you Tattle trolls, hags, and witches…one more week until Halloween! I would like to propose reviving the custom of updating our Avatars with a picture our “favorite” chateauverse character for Halloween! Mine is Teabag! 😆
I chose the “doll”! It definitely has creepy Halloween vibes. 👻 Isn’t he lovely? Every grown woman needs one.

IMG_4373.jpeg

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 34

M&MsMom

VIP Member
Oh my God.....what was I thinking?? I not only watched yesterday's Chateau Diaries but also the newest 'Travels with Nitwits'.

Not to belabor the point, but watching Stephanie do admin work, pay bills, whatever it is she does in that pretend office of hers is not the sort of "chop wood, carry water" excitement that she thinks it is. B-O-R-I-N-G is what it is. And lazy: let's set up the camera watching me work so hard for your my money so I can insert the two or three minutes into my 10 minute vlog. Speaking of chopping wood, it's also B-O-R-I-N-G watching people actually chop wood. IMO, it ranks right up there with watching paint dry. I know some of you will disagree about that, since it's the tree guy and he's so talented. I maybe wouldn't mind if there was something else in the vlog that was giving me some sort of satisfaction.

On to Travels With My Friend. I was proud of the fact that I've never watched one of these abominations. But I was intrigued by this one. Where they were was simply stunning. 100% my design aesthetic, so of course I loved it! I wonder if, as Stephanie looks at beautifully appointed interiors, she thinks her hovel is on parr? Everything was o.k. until the end. The world is on fire - everywhere - with hits to democracy, terrorism, war, winter is coming and people can't afford heat, and political depravity abounds. The last thing I want to see is 5 minutes of Stephanie in a bathing suit, playing at being the sophisticated femme fatale, while she and her friend go on and fucking on about how grateful they are. I'd feel grateful, too, if I was earning a living off the backs of people who expect renovation but get speed footage of myself "paying" bills and dragging a piece of equipment through my grounds!

• Heart
In support of the Halloween theme I have opted to go as a chateauverse supporting player…Alexander’s sunglass. Worn indoors of course!

• Haha
  • Heart

Lochness Monster

VIP Member
Why did I miss your garden??? I love gardens! Can someone direct me so that can see it?
I was just showing a small part of my sanctuary that is giving me peace atm with the storms of life I am trying to endure.
Autumn is now here but I have several lovely shrubs trees and plants with autumnal red foliage now.
My suburban patch is 75 t long by 45 ft wide but crammed with plants for humans to enjoy and flowers for cutting, along with plants for birds bees, paths for children and dog safe!

Attachments

• Heart

Lochness Monster

VIP Member
A small garden that is maintained by its owner , an owner who values her garden. Mine!
Just so that Fanny can cover her back she has commented that she has a terrible memory. I call that a lie too. She certainly has selective memory syndrome.

Attachments

• Heart

chillijam

To say that dress is ill-fitting is being kind. She looks, all joking aside, completely deranged.

• Haha

Luna20

VIP Member
Has anyone heard how @Karma baby! is doing? I think her last post was September? Hope she's ok 💜
---
Karma is taking a break from chateau verse and tattle and focusing on her job. Can't blame her to be honest. She can return in a year or two and ask sooo what happened? and we might be able to say: the works on the GS and chapel started, but there was HUUUUUGE SET BACK so they are still working on it.

• Haha
  • Heart

Iolair

VIP Member
I knew there was a reason my ears were burning today 😂

Thank you all you lovelies who asked about me. I’m doing well, making some changes in the company to reduce my workload, so I can pack my bags and go somewhere that doesn’t rain 10 days straight! ☔

I have not watched a single episode of CD, just occasionally clicked on a Dan video… and you see one of those, you’ve seen like, 90% of them 🤷🏻‍♀️
But seems like I have missed literally not a thing! 😂

Keep on carrying on you fabulous tattlers… I’ll be back in my cave and occasionally observing from shadows

Definitely seems like you need a vacation! I know of a chateau in the middle of nowhere where you can unwind and relax. Apparently it has its own micro climate. The chateau is quite run down, with some areas off limits due to collapsing walls. It also needs a complete overhaul, both in renovations and decor, which is incredibly garish, so be warned. The meals can be be described as experimental, but there's a McDonalds nearby. Anyway, you'll have a peaceful stay because it's guaranteed the staff will completely ignore you.

• Haha

M&MsMom

VIP Member
Is he using hair in a can to add to his funky hair?There are several products that use fibers in the thickening spray to cover up sparse hair areas. Here is a video showing Mane brown hair thickener. It gives the one dimensional helmet look that blockhead phi phi was sporting in today’s video.click and the video will start at the point where the product is being sprayed over balding/ thinning hair. The King Charles headboard in Snorts’ bedroom may have a block shaped brown stain on it now.

He's definitely using some sort of color in a can product, but I think the crazier thing is the cut he's given himself. It's almost as if he's shaved away hair to give himself a defined shorter hairstyle with the pony tail pulled back and up into a chignon sort of situation. And yet, the hair on the back of his neck hasn't been shaved.

**Oh my God!! What has become of me? I'm commenting on and trying to make sense of some ugly, grifting gigolo's hair!

• Haha

KitKat_theNewRat

Well, all you Tattle trolls, hags, and witches…one more week until Halloween! I would like to propose reviving the custom of updating our Avatars with a picture our “favorite” chateauverse character for Halloween! Mine is Teabag! 😆
Mine is Amaury from two years ago, arriving at the chateau with a gleam in his eyes, thinking he's here to renovate the grand salon!

• Haha
  • Heart
It’s just occurred to me to worry, but where are Florida tattler fam? Has anyone seen @T Rex, @Jules100 or @mrsp67? I know I’m a worrier by nature and we are going into the horror-days but it’s unusual for them to be MIA for very long.

• Heart

Luna20

VIP Member
So now Sean is at it too , why can they not pay or hire the things themselves, its all a big joke now ..the only one worth watching now is Billy
The audacity of youtubers!

Dear Hags, Queens and Trolls,
As you all know I have recently bought a brand new house. With this purchase I have used ALL MY LIFE SAVINGS , Unfortunately due to reorganizations within my company I was made redundant. This is a major set back in my millennial journey of owning a property. It is very hard for me to ask this of you, but I need a safe place to apply for new jobs, without furniture, I can't live in my house . Any help from you would be much appreciated.

Buymeacoffee/luna20, a thank you from you to me for all the insight from sales point of view I have given you over the years.
gofundme/luna20 a thank you from you to me for spotting SJ's lies
patreon/luna20 Behind the scene's footage of me making weird faces while I work, swear while i'm navigating through traffic, eating in fancy and not so fancy restaurants. as my top tear patron of 250 eur per month, you get to stay in one of the bedrooms for free for each month you are a patreon and I throw in dinner & breakfast too!!!!! Oh and you also have to tag along while I go on hikes in most beautiful forests and countryside's (because I really can't be a host to you and miss out on these activities) while other Tattler who are not a patreon or lowly lords & ladies of me can watch from a distance and dream of the very cool activities we do!
*airfares are not include*

This is how weird their grifting is, I literally used their grammar and their style, put it out of youtube context and pasted it onto tattle. Now, who wants to become a patreon of me huh? It is really a sweet deal!
---
I knew there was a reason my ears were burning today 😂

Thank you all you lovelies who asked about me. I’m doing well, making some changes in the company to reduce my workload, so I can pack my bags and go somewhere that doesn’t rain 10 days straight! ☔

I have not watched a single episode of CD, just occasionally clicked on a Dan video… and you see one of those, you’ve seen like, 90% of them 🤷🏻‍♀️
But seems like I have missed literally not a thing! 😂

Keep on carrying on you fabulous tattlers… I’ll be back in my cave and occasionally observing from shadows

are you going to dubai? please do answer before you leave again!

• Heart
  • Haha