Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Jules100

VIP Member
New thread 🧵 name suggestion:

Stephanie Jarvis finally figured how to stop the hate site, she’s boring us to death

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 54

Karma baby!

VIP Member
Has anyone heard how @Karma baby! is doing? I think her last post was September? Hope she's ok 💜
Karma is taking a break from chateau verse and tattle and focusing on her job. Can't blame her to be honest. She can return in a year or two and ask sooo what happened? and we might be able to say: the works on the GS and chapel started, but there was HUUUUUGE SET BACK so they are still working on it.
I knew there was a reason my ears were burning today 😂

Thank you all you lovelies who asked about me. I’m doing well, making some changes in the company to reduce my workload, so I can pack my bags and go somewhere that doesn’t rain 10 days straight! ☔

I have not watched a single episode of CD, just occasionally clicked on a Dan video… and you see one of those, you’ve seen like, 90% of them 🤷🏻‍♀️
But seems like I have missed literally not a thing! 😂

Keep on carrying on you fabulous tattlers… I’ll be back in my cave and occasionally observing from shadows

• Heart
Reactions: 52
If the @Marquis de Potpourri wife is reading here please let us know how he is.
Thank God, he is safe and sound. Thank you for asking.
More than 200,000 civilians have been displaced and are living in temporary shelters.
Part of my husband's role is to help provide aid to displaced civilians. He finished his shift about an hour ago, and is "very tired."

hub1.jpg

Sorry for the derail. Carry on Tattling.

• Heart
Reactions: 50

JackSpratt

VIP Member
I spoke too soon, Mr Spratt's just got home with another injury. This time a jigsaw cut to a finger. 🙄 🤬

He's so busy and tiredness is getting the better of him.

This is the bathroom he's working on for todays injury (obviously not finished yet).

20231026_142710.jpg

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 45

KyBourbon

VIP Member
I asked AI (artificial intelligence) to render a photographic image of Fanny’s lake when it’s finished. The parameters I input were simply “Fanny’s lake.” The result is absolutely stunning. The attention to detail is amazing! I especially appreciate the full bush…bushes.

IMG_5884.jpeg

And if you see anything else…I can’t help you. 😆

• Haha
  • Sad
Reactions: 44

Lochness Monster

VIP Member
This is a late reply but thank you to Hedda for your kind words and thoughts.
I am using CD which is such a fantasy world for all the wrong reasons, as a form of escapism as life as become pretty intolerable.
The options at the moment involve me leaving the home and garden I have made and loved for 30 years to try and allow my sanity to return.
Caring 24/7 for loved ones. is exhausting and many other things. Money cannot buy everything even if it can help smooth some paths.
The observations, book recommendations many laughs that I can enjoy here whilst all around me is chaos is very beneficial . Thanks one and all.

Anyone else that needs this , it comes with love.

Attachments

• Heart

tuffiti

I had forgotten that Fanny had split her patreon video in two parts this time. Here is the second part, which is Snorts free - hooray.

This delightful and high quality offering allows us to see the brilliant goings on at the ever so significant and beautifully restored Chateau de la Lande: blurry cheese flowers, Marie's wardrobe malfunctions, Maria giving Chloe a low effort send off and being relieved she is gone, Amaury being bothered by Fanny trying to love bomb him, and Permasmile putting her finger up Philip's skirt. Feel the jealousy you peasants. (Just kidding ❤)

FP.jpg

Stephanie Jarvis is a con artist. The Chateau Diaries is a scam.

• Heart

KyBourbon

VIP Member
To help PhiPhi transition to life after LaLande, I’ve taken the liberty of writing his resume.

Philip “Snorts” Jansen
Château de la Lande
36140 Crozon-sur-Vauvre, France
Attn: PhiPhi

Goal
To acquire a job where I can do as little work as possible while traveling and spending copious amounts of money on alcohol, porcelain, and tat. Will assume any position.

Job History

Actor

Oklahoma! Played the role of a cowboy. Even though I’ve never seen a real cowboy in my life, I practiced for the role by assuming the reverse cowgirl position in bed.

Weird Gay Play Played the role of some guy in a weird gay play. I had to kiss a man, and I liked it.

LaLande Played the role of the young boyfriend of an aging chatelaine In exchange for travel, food, lodging, and a monthly allowance. Nailed the part, especially when I called the old hag “dahling.” Convinced thousands of viewers that I am the “real deal.”

Video Editor

Edit videos for Chateau Diaries and its many off-shoot channels. Met deadlines some of the time (as long as it didn’t interfere with more enjoyable things). Re-edited videos after their release to remove footage deemed unflattering to the aging chatelaine.

Tablescaper

Set the table for dinners at LaLande using a variety of porcelain, crystal, and flatware of questionable taste. Famous for my tinfoil candle straightening hack (patent pending).

Education

Completed two years of University. Currently on my “skip” year(s). No experience with videography, architecture, design, construction, or fashion (doesn‘t seem to matter in my current job).

Other Interests

Must have sex every day, male or female…doesn’t matter. I have a love for hedgehogs and an affinity for squirrels. Connoisseur of shoe polish used to hide the bald spots on my head. I enjoy wearing women’s clothes and raid my aging “girlfriend’s” wardrobe whenever possible.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 43

Jules100

VIP Member
It’s just occurred to me to worry, but where are Florida tattler fam? Has anyone seen @T Rex, @Jules100 or @mrsp67? I know I’m a worrier by nature and we are going into the horror-days but it’s unusual for them to be MIA for very long.
I’m ok, just having a lot going on the past few weeks. I’ve been so busy with other things, my CD detox is really working and I’ve finally blocked Philip on Onlyfans, Insta & MySpace. No more secret messages from him! I’m now 100% exclusively watching only free CD Patreon videos, unless you all tell me that something really good or really bad happened.

I had another sighting of my black bust, Lady Amanda Hugnkiss of the Southernmost Chateau, on a YouTube AD RuPaul home tour. I love watching those type of channels that show designer’s, rich/famous, fancy people’s houses. I found that 99% all have some type of bust, a Mario Buatta design book and a gallery wall.

I’m excited to see Amanda from Our French Chateau renovating her kitchen and Alla from Dreaming of a Chateau continuing to kick some Italian villa ass.❤

• Heart
Reactions: 42

Lady Avonlea

VIP Member
ComtessRose, thank you for creating our threads 💐 and LittleMoreCottage 💞 for nominating my suggested title for this thread! I appreciate the honour!

Apologies for the last response, but I’ve been travelling for the past day. You’ll be pleased to know that I made it to the airport and got on the correct plane (even if it was delayed 2 hours ) all by myself! I didn’t need a support squirrel on the plane, but I did wonder why I didn’t get my surprise upgrade because Fanny makes it look so easy to receive on every flight. Such a relief when I arrived at the correct airport and I could even cope with that silly 3 hour time change!

Somehow I managed to pack only 1 suitcase for a 3 week trip which involves 2 different cities - one city has autumn weather and one city will have hot tropical weather, so different wardrobes! I know you’re wondering how I managed without a single Souleiado carry-on or outfit - but surprisingly I seemed to have done it! Ofcourse it helps to wear sensible shoes instead of waddling through and airports whilst tittering in high heels and loading myself down with endless duty-free shopping!

Heck I even managed a little power outage this morning without getting flustered and was able to upload online without delay! But oh my, this travelling is soooooo exhausting - how does our Fanny do it over 183 days a year?

Party in the VIP Lounge tonight???

• Haha
  • Heart

marotta

View attachment 2528062
SJ also updated her will. What is this? “Under No circumstances should that toe sock wearing, gap year, bald table setter get a dime!” P.S. Mail Petheric the other half of the needlepoint kids picture. Tootle pip it was magical!

Checkout Bing’s AI service to create images to go along with your hilarious squirrel quotes.

I tried making some:

1698144711657.jpeg

sq4.jpg

sq7.jpg

sq5.jpg

sq1.jpg

• Haha
  • Heart

NotAChatelaine

VIP Member
The humble rubber plant gets Janssened.

There I was, thinking that BJJ would never come up with something to match his “my grandfather’s favourite playing card”. Then he comes out with this.

IMG_0260.jpeg

His obsession with his grandparents is singularly unhealthy and deeply odd.

• Sick
  • Haha

tuffiti

Does anyone post the Patreon video any longer?
Yep, I do. As the grifter usually posts them in the middle of the night (at least for me), I've given up on uploading ASAP, and instead I'm recording it the day after. I'll have the latest one ready in about an hour

• Heart
Reactions: 41

thatsrich

I‘m not an expert in fraud, tax and labour laws, but i do know this

- fanny repeatedly promised accounts and full transparency but changed her mind. She has never come right out to say, sorry, i said i would share this but i changed my mind. I inderstand if you wish to end your contribution.
- she also quietly changed the trems of the association, which was never discussed.
- her cousin was hired specifically to do the paneling. At no point has she provided clarification of his role and if he continues to be paid by patreon.

as far as i am concerned the money she makes through yt, sponsorships, selling her wood, and private income is her business. Whether she pays taxes or not is up to the government to sort out.

the question of whether people believe Fanny is an immoral person, a narc, or simply unkind is up to each person. I think there’s substantial proof she lies, omits details, and frames things to her benefit. Afterall she has the phone and can edit a video the way she wants. But i think there’s more to it than just legalities ….some or even many of us were taken in by Fanny’s story…bamboozled, hoodwinked, charmed and then we started to wise up. Nobody likes to feel like they were just a mark…a sucker….and then one by one, we’ve seen the real Fanny. The gig is up. At least for us. For her loyal and ardent patrons, they may never see it perhaps because they choose not to. In a way they are lucky because they really do only see the life love and laughter. When i watch, all i see is a spoilt, entitled wealthy woman with several properties and holiday homes play the part of a poor, vulnerable, delicate, fragile, but sweet childlike person ….there are serious levels of manipulation occurring and once you spot it, you cant un-see it. Much like PhiPhis bald spot.

• Heart
Reactions: 41

Pekey

VIP Member
So madame wrote a Big Cheque for the Falling Down Church !
For the painting restoreer's ???
Why???
Who would paint a place that needs to be lifted , repointed etc FIRST and then when its been repointed and lifted in parts that paint all cracks off and has to be done again ????
I think that is a big fat lie !

Now to the Squirrel......... when will he ever grow up!
Halloween is really for kids and here he goes buying plastic spiders etc and flowers to dry and look dead.
They have more important things to do like the falling foundations and walls to spend their money on!
Plus........why can't that little lazy toad help Bun Boy and Nic split the wood for heating !!!!
God he is so Lazy.

• Heart
Reactions: 40

Iolair

VIP Member
Well, all you Tattle trolls, hags, and witches…one more week until Halloween! I would like to propose reviving the custom of updating our Avatars with a picture our “favorite” chateauverse character for Halloween! Mine is Teabag! 😆
Forget Halloween darling! It's one more week until MY BIRTHDAY!
🎂🍰🧁🍬🍭🍷🍸🍹🍾🍺🍻🥂🥃

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 40

T Rex

VIP Member
It’s just occurred to me to worry, but where are Florida tattler fam? Has anyone seen @T Rex, @Jules100 or @mrsp67? I know I’m a worrier by nature and we are going into the horror-days but it’s unusual for them to be MIA for very long.
Thank you for thinking of us, @MRShavershamsdress ! I've just been lurking in the shadows, as not much new has been happening in the Chateau-verse (the horse is not only dead, but has been glue for a hot minute), and have been extremely busy. Both @mrsp67 and @Jules100 are still alive, but have their own things going on. Hugs and love to the lot of you! ❤

• Heart
Reactions: 39

graciemckitten

VIP Member
Frankenfraudie mentioned their Halloween theme this year would be a repeat of last year’s theme, Mrs. Havisham. She is truly stuck in time mentally.

@newagefashion5353
39 minutes ago
Mrs Havisham was a wealthy spinster who lived in a rotting decayed mansion who was stuck in time mentally and physically. The absolute antagonist of Great Expectations. Last year I thought this theme was a mockery but the same theme again this year has me smh. Asking why?

What’s up with Ñutty always sitting in Amaury’s lap? Is he filled with helium and would float away unless weighted down?

32,000 euros a month for doing laundry, watching tv, shopping, eating in bed, and doing fake “admin” ( likely online shopping, texting Ollie, Baghead, ChamberPottie, Mummy, or watching Netflix). Purchasing roses to let them die for the Halloween party? Don’t they have loads of dead flowers at the Dump all the time from dinners, decorations, etc.?

• Haha
  • Heart

Hedda Hopper

VIP Member
New thread 🧵 name suggestion:

Stephanie Jarvis finally figured how to stop the hate site, she’s boring us to death
Spot on Jules! I haven't posted in a while because there's nothing new to say. There hasn't' been a fresh face at the shithole for a very long time. Nothing has changed. There is no drama, no renos, no nothing. It's a stagnant cesspool continuing to feed on it's own shit and piss.

• Heart
  • Haha

Lochness Monster

VIP Member
Thank you tartlets for your kind words.
I have lots of paths in my garden as I designed it with all my nieces and godchildren in mind as well as myself.
I recalled the fun I had as a child exploring the paths in my grand parents garden ( slightly loathed to mention this. 😂.My grandparents were very Victorian ) and the joy I have had with children here remains.

I value scented plants especially.
My deaf friend on his first visit said it feels calm here. Such a compliment.
It is my sanctuary, and yes whilst the storms are raging with some life changing events unfolding for me I can retreat even now to my humble garden.

• Heart
Reactions: 38