The Chateau Diaries #269 At last Stephanie spoke the truth and admitted it herself to be an imposter.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Fingers crossed, I'd love it especially if they started their own youtube. Their property in Suffolk was up for a while, which has given them ample time to search around. Just of curiosity I had a look on IAD Immobiler in a 20km radius of the shitoo. Found two properties that looked interesting one at Fresselines postcode 23450, 28min away 469.000 euro and another at Crevant postcode 36140 10min away 790.000 euro. So there's stuff our there.
---

Or they buy two properties, a smaller one for down south for the Winter.
I’m going with this one!
Amoury is a Mummys boy and it is clear a Daddy’s boy too.I think they want a farmhouse with outbuildings near Amoury, possibly somewhere Natty and he can live . I do not imagine that Amoury and Natty have enough money to buy their own place. Do they actually want to stay in France for the next twenty years?
Aunty and uncle will buy an apartment in the south of France too, a lock up and leave.
It’s odd I do not think. that they don’t have many friends like Isabel , and Fanny too.
I think Aunty sold her house for £1.3 million. They may have put it in trust to avoid taxes in the future. Jarvis clan may look ditzy but their own money is looked after. Fanny is a spendaholic but she has limits eg the recent ‘ budget’ of €3k for the big room mirror. Incidentally what have they done with the old mirror?

Attachments

• Heart
Reactions: 14
I think when Dan and Annelise followed their dreams and moved to France, they were quite courageous. They wanted to own their own home and there was no way they could manage that in the UK. They had probably both worked quite hard in their jobs in England; they had been together since school and had hoped for a better life. I think they both had limited education and certainly Dan had zero common sense. They took on an enormous project buying the dilapidated house, but Dan tried to learn a bit about construction and was prepared to work hard. However, his lack of common sense and sufficient relevant education, meant that he took many dangerous short cuts. I doubt if they planned to start a family till much later, and they lived in pretty awful conditions with two babies. He found a part-time job in a place with an employer whose "influence" has an extremely negative effect on weak and easily influenced people. He observed that a pea-brained person could easily trick people into giving her thousands just by making a few videos. He learnt how to make videos, which he did successfully, and then the rot set in. He became arrogant with the success and the relatively easy acquisition of money went to his head. The loose morals in the dump also provided the opportunity to stray from his long-term partner and he and Annelise split. It's very sad after a promising start. The guilt lies with Dan himself thinking he can do anything without knowing and understanding how to do it properly and by becoming arrogant and thoughtless in his craving for financial gain. He has become so similar to Fanny who, in her own way, does exactly the same and in doing it, she causes harm to everyone under her spell. In Dan's case, he will harm himself, and his sons and ex-partner. It is both stupid and extremely sad.
I love this post!
---
This stupid stupid man needs a serious wake up call, sooner rather than later. Unfortunately, the two recent 'little' scares have had little or no effect as they were not obviously scary enough for his elevated ego.

I hope that any patrons with half a brain cancel their subscriptions.

Sods law says he won't get hurt BUT SOMEONE ELSE WILL!
---

Sure as tit he's not living there, he's uploading from an Air B&B. That Yurt is no more than a glorified site office, occassional shag pad.
Sly bastard, isn't he!

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 12
Fingers crossed, I'd love it especially if they started their own youtube. Their property in Suffolk was up for a while, which has given them ample time to search around. Just of curiosity I had a look on IAD Immobiler in a 20km radius of the shitoo. Found two properties that looked interesting one at Fresselines postcode 23450, 28min away 469.000 euro and another at Crevant postcode 36140 10min away 790.000 euro. So there's stuff our there.
---

Or they buy two properties, a smaller one for down south for the Winter.
Surely they own a share of Granny Biggio’s apartment in southern France? Busy Izzy is far too parsimonious to have bought out the other heirs. Probably unwilling to stump up for maintenance as well.

• Heart
Reactions: 16
Patreon video.
Sorry for the delay, my laptop decided to be temperamentful today :rolleyes: Unfortunately the audio and video seem to be a little out of sync. Ah well.

FP.jpg

Stephanie Jarvis is a con artist. The Chateau Diaries is a scam.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 41
Patreon video.
Sorry for the delay, my laptop decided to be temperamentful today :rolleyes: Unfortunately the audio and video seem to be a little out of sync. Ah well.

View attachment 2512072

Thank you Tuffiti for posting the Patreon videos! It is greatly appreciated by us Tattlers.
---

---
Surely they own a share of Granny Biggio’s apartment in southern France? Busy Izzy is far too parsimonious to have bought out the other heirs. Probably unwilling to stump up for maintenance as well.
I think they would spend the winter at the Granny apartment.

• Heart
Reactions: 20
Patreon video.
View attachment 2512072

Thank you @tuffiti!
I thought for a moment there that Fanny had used her grifted sewing machine to embroider "con artist" across her own jacket! 😆

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 30
Dear Selmar has not lost his sense of humour. Selmar has found a chateau for the winter and is living in a gite on-site. Selmar showed us the size 38 shoes that were a gift to him at the dumps cadeau , he says ‘ you never know’ . I hope for his sake he finds a dancer as Tats was not one.

Attachments

• Haha
Reactions: 21
I would be absolutely mortified to be seen in public with this revolting specimen. (Max Wall in drag.)
Screenshot 2023-10-15 at 18.50.00.png
Screenshot 2023-10-15 at 18.54.47.png

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 40
Thanks for the Patreon vlog @tuffiti. Who in their right mind go to Scotland with no gloves, umbrella, a good hat and a warm coat. She's so unorganised it's tagic. Snorts had gloves on, so did they or didn't they bing any ??

I still dont believe Baghead would want to pay for an expensive train trip for Fanny & Snorts. Why would he ?? Another lie so she can travel ?

It's true about the Flying Scotsman's 'accident' though it occurred on the 2nd October !!

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 25
IMG_4628.png

Suckers on pensions send us
Copious amounts
Of cash every month so we can
Travel whilst pretending
LiarLand will some day get renovated
And
No one outside of Tattle clues in that we are unemployed and lazy yet live, travel, shop and
DIne for free! Now this is the way to grift…I mean live.

IMG_4627.jpg

• Angry
  • Heart
Reactions: 26
Fanny the irony staying at the Witchery , perhaps not this spelling! Just why is she filming from her bed?
Snorts obviously likes her in granny pjs 🤮
---
View attachment 2512286

Suckers on pensions send us
Copious amounts
Of cash every month so we can
Travel whilst pretending
LiarLand will some day get renovated
And
No one outside of Tattle clues in that we are unemployed and lazy yet live, travel, shop and
DIne for free! Now this is the way to grift…I mean live.

View attachment 2512284
How many nights was she here at £595 for her room.

Attachments

• Wow
  • Haha
Look at the cost of the flying Scotsman trip. Baghead wasn’t paying for her and Snorts’ tickets. Stephanie Jarvis is a pathological lia4 Fanny was using her tax free Patreon funding,

Flying Scotsman sold out

2022 prices for Flying Scotsman train trip. Royal Scotsman prices start from £3,300/$4,590/€3,850 per person.only 40 passengers per train. Prices went up in 2023.

Sep 30th 2023, flying Scotsman crash

Last edited:
  • Wow
  • Angry
Reactions: 20
I would be absolutely mortified to be seen in public with this revolting specimen. (Max Wall in drag.)
View attachment 2512249View attachment 2512263
Mr Spratt said Princess Anne with a moustache.
---
After staying in the Adams Family room, just think of all the new spiffing ideas she'll have for decorating the shitoo. I can’t contain my excitement!

The crazies will be sending them brollies by the shed load now.

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 23
Dan says "looks worse than it is", I think "is worse than it looks".

That could apply to a multitude of chateauverse sins including the crispy chateau, the HMN, Snorty's hair and Fanny's face, wardrobe or dark soul.

• Haha
Reactions: 17
It's made a lot of UK second home owners put their places in France up for sale. Depending on region some have found their annual council tax bill equivalent has doubled in price. I have been wondering what she's going to do if she's stated LaLande as a second home.
I'm not convinced Fanny actually owns any part of the shiteau and Mummy still controls 50%!

• Heart
He will bank a huge profit, pay off other investors and walk away to the next project stating, “well, we made a good try at saving it!” People will be sad but, excited to see what’s next. Now, the problem is, people are calling him out. He’s going to have to get some kind of expert on site to say a few things, he’s going pretend to have an attitude adjustment and appear to take comments to heart. He’ll seem to be in compliance and follow proper guidelines for a moment to get everyone off his back. He’s learned a little from Fanny about what “not to do”. He’ll travel quietly and spend money without showing off on things that have nothing to do with renovations. I used to really like him. He appeared to be down to earth, a family man and hard worker. Then the interactions with Annalise, the breakup, and the new teeth made me wonder who he really was. The moment I heard him conversing with the gentleman (in French) that I believe he rents equipment from, I thought Dan’s not really the simple guy he wants us to think he is. Time will tell. Does anyone know if Fanny invested in all this? That would be interesting to know.
Fanny doesn't take risks with her money, she likes to spend it on clothes and holidays, so I'd say she didn't invest... I recon Nic did though and no doubt someone else.

Reactions: 15
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.