The Chateau Diaries #269 At last Stephanie spoke the truth and admitted it herself to be an imposter.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Marie Wiik, shut the duck up. When you have some proper life experience, when you donate some time to others, when you get off your arse and work, then you can write your silly ditties.
I respect that you have some problems, but hell, you are not in a position to preach.
Work on yourself and get real Marie. I don't take any comfort in bawling you out, but you need to wake up and stop being so bleeping tone deaf.

• Heart
Reactions: 35
Marquis' wife here:

It's interesting how, when the war in Ukraine broke out, Stephanie, in her usual tone-deaf manner kept vlogging about her luxury trip to Venice while Ukrainians tried to flee for their lives. There was no sympathy extended to the Ukrainians until they learned that Pavlina's arrival would be delayed. Not sure if I just missed it or if she really had no sympathy or a mere mention of the crisis. She's doing it again now with Israel and Palestine. I guess she doesn't want to offend her generous friend, the Sultana. Apologies if I sound like I'm projecting, it's probably because what's happening in the Middle East is too close to home for me.

That brings me to a quick update, Tattlers. My husband and his cousin/best friend (and best man at our wedding) have gone to volunteer in Israel. Their family said they want to do anything they can to help in the war effort, particularly, extending humanitarian aid to civilian Israelis and Palestinians. Thoughts and prayers are appreciated.
Thank you for the update. Please keep us updated on the Marquis if you can. Your husband and family are in my thoughts.

I have a niece in Israel. Her partner has been called up, search and rescue, while she has a cousin missing.

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 26
There had to be a way of turning lasagna into brown food.
And MariE has discovered it. 🤡
View attachment 2506996
Looks revollting, like baby food but then it was made especially for Fifi.
---
I do NOT believe that the sofa or mattresses actually went anywhere near Emmaus. It was content.
Amoury is furious that Fanny is storing junk in his cleared out barn and he said something like oh great somewhere for the peacocks to sh-t . Along with his other comment already mentioned about hard work he is really done with Fanny filming him.
The evidence that Snorts did not go to Emmaus is surely his foot wear. Or does he actually go out in his pixie slippers?
Plus Anmaury's other comment regards the skanky shite, 'you know this will end up back in the attic'. If their local tip is anything like ours you have a card to gain access, they should have gone straight there. I knew Emmaus wouldn't take it, they're quick picky and rightly so.

Yet again Snorts showed just how useless he is by letting Tonton do all the heavy lifting taking all that shite back out of the van. I noticed Aumary didn't help at all, good on him.

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 25
Seeing this on Marie Wiik's IG just now is.......something to behold.

When one only lights up when they're on camera in a vlog that is about as inauthentic as they come, maybe you aren't the best person to provide life advice about how to be non-fake and authentic......

View attachment 2507348
Yes, Marie. You are absolutely right. Please keep showing the world your true childish petulant self. I mean that is of course your authentic self, non?

• Haha
  • Heart
Looks revollting, like baby food but then it was made especially for Fifi.
---

Plus Anmaury's other comment regards the skanky shite, 'you know this will end up back in the attic'. If their local tip is anything like ours you have a card to gain access, they should have gone straight there. I knew Emmaus wouldn't take it, they're quick picky and rightly so.

Yet again Snorts showed just how useless he is by letting Tonton do all the heavy lifting taking all that shite back out of the van. I noticed Aumary didn't help at all, good on him.
Amaury is letting it all rot. He is disgusted by it all.
---
Maybe it’s because he didn’t grow up with a Dad around. He has said he and his mom were alone to work most things out in their own. Could be why he doesn’t know how to act like a man.
So he grew up with a Douche? Or like a Douche? Chicken or the Egg…..
---
Getting into costume.
I am starting to worship you

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 19
Having been in the area in June I know the dechetterie is nearer to Lalande than Emmaus.
The nearest Emmaus is only open on Saturdays so they may have driven to Chateauroux meaning they would have passed multiple dechetterie.

• Wow
  • Angry
Thanks for your honesty. People here rarely mention enjoying or liking her, which I did a lot at the start too, so I can relate to your experience. I had so many great ideas how I would go over there, become her BFF (pretty sure she’s AuDHD like me), sort her life out and sort the chateau out, but once she started making big bucks and the Gift Grab began I realised she would never have wanted a common sense approach. It was never her full time home, it’s become that but it was always a party pad. It could have been renovated four times over with the right project manager, with money to spare. It’s crazy how diverted and distracted it all is, like watching the exploding of the Big Bang in slow motion, little pieces expanding, everything getting wider and more scattered, and the whole becoming less and less visible. Other chateau owners like the Fleuries and Puy vidal put her to shame. It could have been done simply and safely.
Rant over!
Probably like many I started watching CD during the lockdowns when it was just Steph and her mother alone in the chateau, which was completely different dynamics. She talked about future projects and how they were planning to renovate the chateau once things chance. Obviously nobody faulted her for not doing renovations at that time, but as time went on and barely anything changed I got bored and disillusioned as well. Don't get me wrong, I still like chateau/ old building renovation shows, but I learnt to focus on those that have results.
Also after seeing too many of those, I'm not a fan of those renovators, usually Brits or Americans, who seem very much in their expat bubble and don't even know the local people. That's why I like the Fleuries, because they have clear projects and they're involved in their local community.

• Heart
That has made my blood boil also. I wonder about the tip fees in France? Most likely they would have been charged to dump the filthy mattresses and taking them to the Op shop was a tasteless alternative.
Once at the Salvos where I was volunteering, someone bought in and dumped used, outdoor bean bags which had been wrenched out of the grass and the grass was still attached! We had trolleys to take the tit straight out to the back and used Coles' dump bins to dispose of anything gross. We were ruthless.
This is a simple example of the mentality of Stephanie Jarvis- someone else will take care of her rubbish.
Guessing it's the same as where I am with regards tip fees. Your're charged a yearly fee for X amount of trips, if you go over your allotted number you receive a bill at the end of the year. Our tip operates by the use of a swipe card to open the barrier and each visit is counted.

I've seen in the previous shite clear outs items she's said are to go to Emmaus and I've thought at the time that they wouldn't be accepted. So has she ever got rid of anything and is that why everywhere is bursting at the seams with crap.

Does she turn into a screaming harpy if she doesn't get her own way, as everyone in that place panders to her evey whim. The Idiot Child is beginning to act the same, look at the food it's all geared around his so called allergies. Just buy shares in Heinz baby food and sit him in a corner with a bib.

The whole place is a joke.
---
Having been in the area in June I know the dechetterie is nearer to Lalande than Emmaus.
The nearest Emmaus is only open on Saturdays so they may have driven to Chateauroux meaning they would have passed multiple dechetterie.
If where they are the dechetterie is operated on the swipe card system, they'll only be able to use the one their card is for that's how it works in my area.

Our local Emmaus is open for purchases Wednesday and Saturday afternoons but you can drop off donations Tuesday to Saturday in the mornings.
---
Comments on Dan’s video The wall suddenly began to collapse:

davidstorm4015
3 hours ago
Those walls at the top are in a terrible condition, YOU CAN NOT just replace displaced stones, the mortar has turned to sand from the effects of the fire and many years of exposure to the elements. The top rows of stonework need to be completely removed and re-built from a level that still has integrity and strength. Please do not even consider putting a roof on walls that are so unstable and rotten, you will end up seriously regretting it. Yes, it will cost more, but you will have a building with strength and integrity that will be something to be proud of.

replies
@tawilk
@tawilk
3 hours ago
he wants a roof for the winter and that's all he cares about. it's raking in $13k/mo from patreon so he could afford it if he wanted to. but there's no way I'd set foot in that building knowing how he likes to cut corners for stabilizing walls and foundation.

WeeShoeyDugless
3 hours ago
You can advise all you want, but he won't listen!!

@tawilk
2 hours ago
@lornadesmarais-zo4pr I honestly don't think he understand the immense strain placed on those walls, the fact that many areas are just being held together by gravity, and that the weight of roof and a bit of wind would probably destroy the entire site.

@annisdavis826
2 hours ago
HE has disaster of massive proportions in the future. DOESN'T FRANCE have inspections in order to continue on a rehab??? If not, then this building will be incredibly unsafe with his One Man DIY efforts. He has not real training/experience in engineering. Oh, well...ALL FOR LIKES AND CLICKS. It keeps the money coming in.

annecraig1040
3 hours ago
My mason husband is sitting here watching you and having a pure fit! You are lucky you did not get hurt . . . and when you address the masonry work, you need to keep the puppies out of the area below. Anyway, my husband has been saying for some time, (as he has viewed the area in which you are now working,) that you need to take all that masonry down from the top ledge to where it is solid . . . the mortar is obviously all powdered out. Yes, my husband says you should take down that masonry along those walls, (I think where you said the roof trusses would sit/rest,) build it back up to be solid, and then proceed from there. If that arch angle iron was crooked, you just should not have tried to jack it up . . . you should have taken that wall down to where the arch should be. Yes, it is going to be a lot of masonry work and rebuilding; but, if you want your chateau to be solid, that's what you need to do. Good luck, Dan. I cannot believe that you have taken on this project . . . you must be super nuts, but in a good way due to your ambition and hard work ethic.
---

@lollygee172
@lollygee172
1 hour ago
As a woman and patron who does not think he’s a prince, I’m canceling my contribution and flipping it to someone who has more than two two brain cells. He does not interact with either his subscribers or his patrons. I think he’s doing this for pure entertainment and really doesn’t care if he’s doing it right or safely. Frankly his unwillingness to share is plans if there are any has put me off this project.
---
billkissick6268
4 hours ago
So today we learned we can't jack up 100yr old brickwork. Check!

1 reply
@bzuidgeest
@bzuidgeest
2 hours ago
You can, just not after it's been in a huge fire and turned to dust.
THIS total arsewipe makes me absolutely furious with his utter arrogance. Did he ever get a full structural survey done one the place before he began? He's not a qualified builder to take on a job of the scale!

Good choice lollygee172, he doesn't deserve anyones patreon money, he's becoming no better than the witch up the road in her tumble down shack.
---
Maybe it’s because he didn’t grow up with a Dad around. He has said he and his mom were alone to work most things out in their own. Could be why he doesn’t know how to act like a man.
I don't think that has anything to do with it. He was put on a pedestal at the shitoo and now has a huge fan base (even if they are just watching to see if he kills himself) and he now believes his own hype.

Mr Spratt and his two brothers grew up with a mostly absent father. If he wasn't working he was out shagging and if he was at home he was kicking the tit out of their mother. They've grew up for the best part with just their Mum and they are three very switched on Men who all have responsible jobs.

Last edited:
  • Heart
°
Oh no! We are all wrong about the color of F4F’s eyes, the issue was addressed on February 26,2021 by Tattler witchgrass:

Mummy Dearest said:
My question is what color are SJ eyes? Are they brown or blue? Colored contacts? Inquiring minds want to know🤣
They're black, like her heart.
Like Report

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 20
While Billy and his buddies are in England for the weekend picking up 'something' for the convent, Gwen is opening up the chateau for a community fundraiser; she's even got the local supermarket involved.

Hell would freeze over before Stephanie would even think to do something like this, even if it was in a fit state.

While Billy was chatting to Ryan, who has been helping at the chateau to set up the event, the camera catches Michael in the background.
Billy refers to him as 'the elusive Michael'. You said it Billster.

Michael and Alexandre have been working on panels in one of the downstairs chateau rooms, removing old fabric and replacing it . . . those two have done a great job, as has Billy laying tiles in the convent kitchen.

• Heart
Aside from Fanny's uncle mentioning bed bugs, my favorite line from today was when Fanny mocked Amaury's dirty clothing and he replied this is what real work looks like ! Three cheers for him finally speaking up on camera, more please!
I suspect the 'bed bug infestation' that's happening in Paris at the moment is the reason Emmaus would not take the mattresses.. let's face it they looked like they'd been around the block a few times..also the nerve of Lord Phipi Phipi demanding where the sofa was going to go? He needs twanging with an elastic band... I'd carry a pocket full of them if I was around him all day.
---
Dear Tattle friends...

With friends in both Gaza and in Israel, I find myself very conflicted over the current situation. I deeply appreciate the horror and desperation on both sides and because of this I will no longer be commenting on the conflict here on Tattle, nor will I be acknowledging posts made by friends here. So, no ❤'s, no 😔's, no 👍's no 😡 from me from now on.

I've learnt just now that my archaeological friend Sara, currently in Egypt, and whose two little girls were in Gaza, has lost her youngest girl to the bombing. She was 3. Her oldest daughter, aged 5, has a broken arm and a concussion and is in the care of gentle strangers in a UN school. Their aunt, who was taking care of them is injured and in a hospital with virtually no supplies. Two cousins of a close friend in Israel have been badly burnt, with one also shot and are in hospital. Everyone has been in tears, including me.

It's not that I don't care to acknowledge the pain and worry some here are going through thanks to this conflict... it's that I care very much and as a result have decided to distance myself from the discussion. From now on I'm scrolling by comments on Gaza and will not engage. I'm sticking to the antics at the HMN and thank you beautiful caring people for your understanding.
Totally understandable...xx

• Heart
Reactions: 16
Wow! I was a bit busy this past week and so much has happened!!! I'll start with the most shocking!

Dan!
He now has to do damage control if he has an extra brain cell.
Which means in tonight's video, he will have to talk about his future plans, and the scare he got from the wall. So he is hiring a professional team to do that for him! If he does this, all his viewers will ''forgive'' him and throw even more money at him!

Fanny:
The mattresses and the sofa she didn't want to get rid of...and her viewers getting tired of the views from her fountain.
Damage control for Fanny when she is back from Scotland: forget Emmaus, go through your attic, your outbuildings, rooms, corridors and put everything in the mattress graveyard. Including your fathers 80's desk chair in which he used for painting. That's not a keepsake. you don't need to save everything which belonged to you father. Pay for skips to get delivered and chuck everything in it. Job well done

Billy:
Gwendoline opening her house for charity fundraiser ❤❤❤ It honestly warms my heart when someone does something, without expecting a financial gain!
planning and execution isn't done great however, for someone with no expertise she has done a great job!

• Heart
Reactions: 28
. Only to tarp it and get all that moist humanity bubbling for the next haul, made more dense and wet with guano. Try taking a paper towel to THAT.
Well, the only positive result of returning the mattresses to the dump is that, with peacock poo, etc., all around them, any bed buds might increase and make their way inside the building and into Fanny and Snorty's Yves Delorme bed linen!

• Haha
Reactions: 21
Some of the comments are really getting stuck into him.

I think Dan could be living onsite . . . only because his hair is always greasy now and he has also started wearing a cap to cover it up.
I think he also needs to take his ear pods out and keep his wits about him... you can't here the rumblings of the crumblings whilst listening to music
---

• Heart
  • Wow
Reactions: 21
While Billy and his buddies are in England for the weekend picking up 'something' for the convent, Gwen is opening up the chateau for a community fundraiser; she's even got the local supermarket involved.

Hell would freeze over before Stephanie would even think to do something like this, even if it was in a fit state.

While Billy was chatting to Ryan, who has been helping at the chateau to set up the event, the camera catches Michael in the background.
Billy refers to him as 'the elusive Michael'. You said it Billster.

Michael and Alexandre have been working on panels in one of the downstairs chateau rooms, removing old fabric and replacing it . . . those two have done a great job, as has Billy laying tiles in the convent kitchen.
From the hint Billy gave, is it an organ for the convent? That seems a little wild to travel so far to get that at this stage of the game. I guess he has more money than he knows what to do with. I like that Gwen more and more.

• Heart
Reactions: 13
From the hint Billy gave, is it an organ for the convent? That seems a little wild to travel so far to get that at this stage of the game. I guess he has more money than he knows what to do with. I like that Gwen more and more.
I think it is an organ and a big one at that (no pun intended).
He has quite a few of friends and family going with him to help.
---
Over at Linda Vater's old place, Sydney's not kidding when she calls it . . . the backyard rip out.
Sydney is using the slash and burn approach. She's really going for it.
I've noticed she now refers to Linda Vater as 'the previous owner'.
Maybe they are no longer besties.
Anyway, I admire Sydney for doing things her way and making it 'her' garden, not seeing it a shrine to Linda.

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 10
There had to be a way of turning lasagna into brown food.
And MariE has discovered it. 🤡
View attachment 2506996
Where’s that older lady, can’t remember her name, who stayed and cooked for a while a year or so ago? If I remember correctly she made mostly edible food. She also didn’t seem to put up with any idiots.

• Heart
Marie Wiik, shut the duck up. When you have some proper life experience, when you donate some time to others, when you get off your arse and work, then you can write your silly ditties.
I respect that you have some problems, but hell, you are not in a position to preach.
Work on yourself and get real Marie. I don't take any comfort in bawling you out, but you need to wake up and stop being so bleeping tone deaf.
Yes... I saw her IG story post and thought how fake that in itself was. She lives in a fake world within the walls of Lielande.. everything about her is fake... how any one can find her inspirational is beyond me... I agree work on yourself before you tell others how to live.
---
Where’s that older lady, can’t remember her name, who stayed and cooked for a while a year or so ago? If I remember correctly she made mostly edible food. She also didn’t seem to put up with any idiots.
Josie?
---
Dan has a very flippant, entitled, arrogant, dismissive disrespectful attitude towards his viewers and Patron ( much like his mentor, the Shittelaine). He doesn’t interact, read comments, respond to questions, is not transparent with ownership, safety, engineering, construction issues/ techniques, etc. After manipulating viewers through his fear porn videos, he then routinely disappears for day/days with no notice, to amp up his views, etc. His sarcastic flippant, see ya tomorrow bullshit.

Is he currently pulling in 30,000 dollars/ euros a month? He didn’t disclose his Egypt vacation in his YouTube videos, he just included photos of his Egyptian vacation on his Instagram. He is incredibly manipulative with his viewers/Patrons and some are finally beginning to see the truth about manless, planless, ( and if he isn’t more careful, “ lifeless”) Dan. There may come a point where many viewers will bail and he will not be able to add new viewers to make up the difference.

He deliberately doesn’t follow basic construction techniques, safety rules, and continues to wear/use no safety gear to amp up his fear porn theme.YouTube ratings/ subscriptions/ and Patreon support has only added to his bloated ego.

Will the tv show ultimately axe Dan from their series because they may be seen as promoting and condoning his reckless behavior?
Every TV show needs a clown and he is it.

Attachments

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 17
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.